Sisters Frustration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I found it at mom and dads, why in the world would you leave it there; I mean...what do you wear when you go to the beach?" She said, a big smile on her face.

"I think you know the answer to that, after all, you made so much fun of me, you even told your friends and they tortured me too." I could feel my face getting warm.

"Oh, we were just teasing. Come on and wear it."

"That would be a big No."

"Come on, please." She said, giving me her innocent pixie eyes. "Pretty please."

I don't know exactly why but I found myself wanting to wear the suit she was swinging on her finger. Maybe it was her insistence on me wearing it and the realization that since we were alone, she wanted to see me in it.

"Fine, toss it here and turn around." I said.

She did as she was told and with her back to me I pulled of my shorts and briefs. The combination of feeling the sunlight and breeze on my bare flesh and the fact that I was nude next to my sister was exciting.

I pulled the suit up. "Ok, are you happy now?"

Meg turned around and her smile got bigger. I was standing there in the bikini speedo that I swore no one would see me in again. From the excitement of being nude I had started to respond so that the bulge in my suit was a bit larger than normal. Seeing the way that Meg turned around and looked straight at my crotch wasn't helping me to go down. In fact, with the way her eyes kept darting down I knew I would soon give her a little more than she expected.

"I'm getting in the water." And with that I walked into the pool and once I was deep enough I dove under. I came up in the middle where standing on my toes the water was to my chin. "God that feels nice. Are coming in or what?"

I watched as Meg began to remove her shorts and shirt. I don't know what I was expecting but as she pulled down her shorts I couldn't help but find it sexy, even if it was a swimsuit instead of panties that she revealed. Even removing her shirt was erotic although I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed in her bikini.

"You make me wear this suit and you are wearing your family get together suit." I asked.

"This is way too much skin for my family get together suit. I'm a plain old mom remember, I wear a one piece now. Besides, you got to see me in my teeny bikini yesterday, now it's my turn."

I was still disappointed but she still looked good. Her bikini top was more of a halter top and the bottom was of a hipster style, all colored in a subtle violet.

She slowly walked into the water. "It's freezing." She said. She was holding her arms to her chest, her hands together under her chin.

"Just jump in, once you do its fine. Don't make me come and get you."

"Don't you dare!" She said as I started walking toward her. "Get away you jerk."

Meg was backing up as I came towards her, by the time I was waist deep she was out of the water. Knee deep I could move faster and with no shoes she had nowhere to go. I chased her to the back of the beach where she crouched down, both of us laughing now.

"You better not." She said.

"Or what, you going to go tattle to mommy, she's not here today." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Barely able to talk due to her laughing, she just kept saying, "Don't even think about...I mean it' stop."

I got her up and easily flipped her up on my shoulder and began walking towards the water. She was squirming while still protesting as I got to deep water again.

"Here we go." I warned just before dropping under and bringing her with me. Once under I let go and came up for air but instead got a face full of water.

"That was just mean." She said as she splashed me again, the smile on her face invalidating her words.

We began to play in the water like when we were kids. We were splashing, trying to dunk one another and I kept lifting Meg and tossing her, just like we did when we were half our age. Meg was laughing and appeared more relaxed than I'd seen her in many years while I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

I had forgotten my earlier taboo thoughts in all the fun until I tossed Meg and when she came up her top had shifted to expose one of her breast. Like I said, her breast are not large, just a couple of small mounds on her chest but seeing one bare. Her areola was in perfect proportion and her nipple was hard. She realized she was exposed and caught me looking.

"You perv." She said, laughing as she jumped on me and forced me under the water.

I came up sputtering in time for her to jump on me again. We proceeded to play fight in the water, her trying to dunk me and me offering just enough resistance that she couldn't get my head underwater. I have to admit that I took the moment to let my hands 'accidently' touch Meg inappropriately.

Once when she jumped on me, I caught her, my hand just happening to be on her butt and with the pretense of tossing her off I gripped my sister's ass a little firmer than was proper. I might have stopped if I hadn't noticed Meg seemed to come awful close to my penis with her own hands, even slightly brushing my now growing member. In one vigorous exchange she caught my suit, pulling it down. It would have come completely off if the waist band hadn't caught on my now stiff organ.

I barely had time to pull everything back up before Meg jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist. Instinctively I grabbed her ass with both hands, her legs wrapped around my waist so that her own sex was resting against my rigid manhood all while I cupped both of her ass cheeks in my hands. I know she had to feel me and I don't know if it was wishful thinking but I swore I felt her grind against me. Nervous, after a moment I arched over backward and she had to release her hold on me to plug her nose.

We both came of spitting water and laughing. "Time out." I gasped while giving the hand signal for the same.

"Ok, I let you off this time but you wait, I'll get you later." She said as she walked towards the shore. "I'm getting hungry anyway, you ready to eat?"

"Yeah, I could eat." I said.

She walked up to the blanket and used her towel on her hair while I stayed in the water. "Are you coming out or what?" she asked.

"I will in a minute."

"Why, you're not peeing are you?"

"No, just give me a minute"

"Why, what are you doing?"

"I'm not doing anything, I just need to wait a little bit."

"Why, what in the world are yo...oh...did you get a..." Even in the dappled light from the sun shining through the leaves she must have noticed my blushing face. "You DID! You got an erection, didn't you?"

"No!"

"Come on let me see." She said, surprising me.

"What?" My clever dialog must have been due to all the blood from my brain was now in my other head.

"Come on, it's just us, it's not like Andrew is here to see you've gotten hard."

I'm not sure why, maybe the hint of desire I thought I heard in her request or perhaps all the thoughts I'd had about her recently, whatever it was I decided to give her a view. I knew that watching her, her wet suit, though modest, was clinging in just the right spots and was riding up in just the right way, I wasn't going to soften anytime soon.

I walked out of the water, slower than needed but seeing Meg's intense stare in the direction of my emerging crotch called for a more dramatic reveal. Even I was impressed with the way my suit was stretched tight. I was fully erect, the draw sting waist preventing me from standing straight up, instead I was pointing at a forty five degree angle, my suit tenting. I would be lying if my sister's sharp intake of breath didn't give my ego a substantial boost.

I walked up to the blanket and grabbed my towel, standing next to Meg I began to dry off. I was pleased to see that she continued to stare, not even trying to maintain the pretense of proper decorum. The way she kept looking at the tent in my suit with only fleeting glances to my face, I wasn't completely surprised when she reached out and gently touched me.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry." She said as she jerked her hand back, her eyes wide and hand covering her open mouth.

"Don't be sorry, it felt nice. It's been a long time since anyone has touched me there. I wouldn't mind if you did it again." I managed to say as I looked in her eyes. I saw the hesitation in her eyes and I watched as she looked back and forth between my face and my crotch, only taking a moment for her decision.

She slowly lowered her hand back down until she was again gently feeling my erection. The sensation of her fingers as they played up my covered shaft was wonderful. I shifted slightly until I could put my hand behind her to rest on the small of her back. I delicately began to rub her back, my hand roaming lower ever so slowly.

"You're so...big." She said in a breathless, husky voice I'd never expect to hear from my proper sister.

I also didn't let the comment go to my head, ok, maybe a little to my head, but I knew Meg hadn't had many boyfriends and even fewer lovers.

"Does it hurt, all constrained like that? Maybe you should take off your suit." She said in the same sensual voice that belied the innocence of the request.

"I probably should." I answered. Taking my hand from her bottom, I slowly slipped my short down to my ankles where I stepped out of them. I had barely stood back up before Meg had a hold of me again. This time her hand was wrapped around the shaft and she slowly began to stroke. "Oh, that feels nice."

"Would you like me to suck on it?" She asked.

"God, I would love that but only if you want."

She gave me a shy smile, "I want to." She said before lowering herself to her knees. She was looking at my cock, using both hands to rub me and the visual and sensation was so erotic that I knew I wouldn't last long. She looked up at me with that same shy smile, "I've only done this with one person so..."

And with that she took me in her mouth. A couple of days of taboo thoughts plus the subtly erotic foreplay of our water fun along with watching my own sister giving me a blow job was going to make this feel great anyway but she was a lot better at fellatio than she gave herself credit for. Her head was bobbing as she fucked me with her mouth, one hand sliding up and down my shaft, lubed by the ample saliva she was coating it with. Her other hand was fondling my balls, one of her fingers playing with my perineum, getting closer and closer to my anus.

I was getting close when she stopped and looked up to me, a string of spittle going from the end of my cock to her mouth, and asked, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh my god sis, you're about to make me cum." I said, grabbing the back of her head and guiding her back to my cock. She gave a satisfied smile before opening and engulfing my cock again.

She continued to look up at me as she kept working on my member. My hand was on her head but she needed no encouragement. I was so close when suddenly she removed her hands from my shaft and balls, grabbing my ass she pulled me to her. Slowly she took me in her mouth, all of me, until her lips were wrapped around the root of my cock. As I said, I'm not the biggest guy around but at over seven thick inches I'm not the smallest either and seeing my sister, the prom queen, teacher's pet, proper teacher and prim mother of two deep throat her brothers cock was too much.

"Oh my god sis, I'm going to cum. Ahhhhggggg." I said, shooting my load into her mouth. She tried but there was no way she could be prepared for the load I had. She managed at first but soon she was overwhelmed and my seamen started to ooze out of her mouth, the fact that my orgasm was so intense that my knees almost buckled and my hips were bucking, making it difficult to keep me in her mouth, didn't help.

Eventually I got myself under control and I looked at Meg. She was still on her knees and smiling up at me. Her hand was under her chin trying to catch a large batch of cum and I could see where some had already fallen on to her chest. I reached for one hand to pull her to her feet and with the other she grabbed one of the towels.

With a smile full of pride she asked, "Looks like your little sister isn't so bad at blow jobs after all, eh?" while dabbing my cum off her chin.

"Fuck no, you're not bad at all." I said, leaning in to kiss her. I'm not sure what I expected but the way she put her hand on my neck and pulled me in closer as our tongues slipped into the others mouth was what I had hoped for. With no more subtleness, my hand cupped her ass before I quickly slipped it under her suit to fondle her bare bottom like I'd been thinking about for two days.

Breaking the kiss I said, "Now it's your turn."

For a split second there was confusion in her eyes but then the realization hit and she smiled. "Oh my god yes please." She said.

I got on my knees. I took a moment to appreciate my sister's body up close now that I had permission. I gently ran my finger tips along her flat belly, rewarded by a gasp and shiver from Meg. It was nice to be able to openly stare at her sex, even covered as it was by her suit bottom. I could see a faint outline of her slit, my fingers still gliding along her bare skin. Down the outside of toned legs to where I took a moment to caress the back of knees before sliding back up the back of her thighs. When I got to her suit I teasingly slipped my finger tips under her suit to caress the bottom of her buttocks, I slid my hands farther under the material, squeezing her nice ass as I put my mouth on the faint camel toe she got when my hands pulled her suit up. After one last squeeze of her ass, I moved my hands and lightly traveled up the inside of her thighs, her soft moans encouraging me.

When I got to her suit again I slid along between her thighs, along the border between cloth and skin, made easier when she spread her legs slightly. I then ran my hand from back to front along her covered pussy before bringing both hands to her hips. As I slipped my fingers in the waist band of her suit I kissed her pussy, smelling her musky sex before pulling her bottoms down to her ankles.

As I suspected, she was shaved bare, her slit a clean line. I lifted one leg, placing it in a large branch almost custom made for this. With her vulva now exposed I moved in, encouraged by a hand on the back of my head. I kissed and licked the most intimate part of her thigh before moving to her outer lips. I teased and licked her outer and then, inner lips, guided by her moans and pressure on the back of my head. When she seemed ready I headed to her clit, sucking and licking.

Soon I was quickly jumping from her pussy lips to her clit and then down to the bottom of her pussy. I had one hand through her legs and was squeezing her ass as I pulled her pussy to my face. Her own hand was pulling me tight to her and she was grinding against my face. I could barely breathe as my tongue and mouth danced from point to point on her cunt. Bringing her close and then teasing as I left her clit to lick her lips or slip my tongue into her.

The thumb of the hand between her legs was pressing her asshole and I could feel it contracting as she came close. Her moaning was continuous and loud, increasing even more as I sucked on her clit to bring her over the edge. She began to shudder in the throes of orgasm, falling forward to lean on another branch.

"Ohhh... ahhh, ahhhh, mmmm fuck!"

I slipped through her legs until I was behind her, her ass and pussy open as she bent over. I knew she would be sensitive from her orgasm but I couldn't stop. I started licking her from her clit to her ass. Holding her to me as I tongued her anus, licking up her juices as I tried to fuck her with my tongue, I couldn't get enough of her sweet tasting pussy. I couldn't tell how many orgasms she might have had but she was shuddering nearly nonstop. She kept saying to stop, that she couldn't take it anymore and yet the same hand she would use to push me away would suddenly be shoving my face in her ass.

"Oh god, oh god ...mmm god! You gotta stop, oh fuuuccckkk!" and with that Meg fell to her knees, breaking contact with my face.

I thought about continuing anyway, bent over like she was I still had an open view of her slit and ass. Instead I gently guided her until I was lying back against our packs and she was resting against me, our lips locked again in another deep kiss.

After a bit Meg broke our kiss and sat up. "Damn. Where did you learn to do that?" She asked while looking at me.

"Here and there, I learned some by watching porn. A few partners have contributed to my education." I said smiling. "But mostly it was just enthusiasm. I really like doing that to you."

"Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to let you do it again but not right now." She said reaching for my cock which had never gotten fully soft and was now once again nice and hard. "Right now I want to feel you in me." And with that she straddled me.

"Are you sure?" I asked, not sure where the flash of conscience came from.

"Oh yeah, it's been a long time and this week was suppose to end the drought but Andrew doesn't seem interested but you do." She said as she gave my hard cock a squeeze. "Besides, you're much bigger than my husband." And with that Meg stood up on her knees over my member and slowly guided me into her wet pussy.

"Aahhhh." She said as she eased down until I was fully inside her, taking a moment for her small pussy to stretch and accommodate me.

She was snug and as she began to raise and lower herself on my shaft I knew I would have to be careful not to cum too soon. I watched her, her eyes were closed and she had a slight smile on her face, strands of hair that had escaped her pony tail hanging loose. It was a face reflecting pleasure. As she rode me I lifted her bikini top that she was still wearing until, with eyes still closed, she raised her arms and I slipped it off. I could now see my sister in all her naked glory and it was better than I had imagined while looking at her on the river or porch.

I started to softly play with her hard nipples. "Pinch them, pinch and pull on my nipples. Ohhh this feels so good." She said, still not opening her eyes.

Watching Meg, deep in sexual pleasure was so arousing; I could feel myself getting even more excited.

Meg opened her eyes, "I can feel you getting bigger, god you feel so good." She said before leaning down and kissing me again.

I continued pinching and pulling her nipples as our tongues tangled in our mouths. I could tell from the urgent way she was kissing along with the way she was moaning in my mouth that Meg was getting close. Before long she gave a long moan and a small shutter before coming to rest on top of me.

"Oh my god that was so nice." She said.

I sat up and then gently laid her down again, never leaving the warm, wet comfort of her pussy. With her under me I took control and began to fuck my sister. Her legs were wrapped around me with her ankles crossed. She used this along with her hands as leverage to pull me deeper into her. As I picked up the pace the woods started to be filled with the sounds of our moans and bare skin slapping.

"Oh god yeah, deeper, fuck me deeper baby." She said.

Before that day, I would have never expected my reserved sister to talk like she had been. I was getting so close but I wasn't ready to stop so I pulled out to a groan of disappointment. I then flipped me over on to all fours and entered her again from behind.

"Fuck, you're so deep." She said as she pushed back against me.

I started to pump in and out again. Her pony tail was swinging to our rhythm and without even thinking I grab it and pulled.

"That's it, pull my hair, fuck me like your little whore."

I could not believe she said that, the fact that they came from my proper sister was as exciting as the actual words she said.