All Comments on 'Sisters Gotta Share Ch. 09'

by VenDrego

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

Very good story, in the first few chapters I was sceptical as to whether or not I would read the full story more than once. It is turning into an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW! MORE IMPRESSED

Definitely feel with the anonymous before me.

With his intriguing plot ideas, VenDrego is getting up with some of the best Literotica authors. Two more in this chapter:

1) Sandy coming (cumming?) to him with her disillusionment with boyfriend Doug, enabling Aaron to give her more sex ed.

2) Then the shocker. The 3 sisters with each other sexually -- even Sandy! Wow. I'm getting a good premonition of what this portends for their future.

Lucky Aaron! Married to a hot woman who has two hot sisters -- all of whom want HIM. Who all wants him? Let's see, there's cousin Bethany; roommate Alicia; and boss Desiree. i suppose maybe an Arab sheikh with his harem has more, but here in America...... Then, again, IRL (in real life), so many hot women would be fraught with so many real life problems. Stop that! This is Literotica fantasy -- and I'm Aaron. So, Have fun!

He really does not have to put up with boss Desiree's coercion. He's proven himself with the devious phone picture/video blackmail of Alicia. Apply those same skills with some secret audio documentation while he subtlety manipulates Desiree into talking about how she threatened him into sex by holding his job in question. Off to HR (human resources) with the recording, and he's got her for sexual harassment. On the other hand, maybe he does not want to be rescued! Or, maybe his special little CSI (crime scene investigation) project will reveal her as the villain, freeing him with no direct effort on his part.

VenDrego's wonderful plot proceeds....

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous