Sister's Hiding Spot

Story Info
I found my sister's secret stash of sex toys.
1.6k words
4.19
48k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years or older

====================================

Some people say you shouldn't go snooping around because you might find something you didn't want to find. Well now I understand what they're talking about.

I was looking in my sister's room for any incriminating evidence. She had recently snitched on me for sneaking out. Now I had to get revenge. I was looking for her sex toy. I knew she had a vibrator hidden in her room. I had caught her masturbating a while ago but couldn't find where she hid it. Our parents are very religious so I knew if I could find her vibrator I could use it as blackmail. So I decided to look around her dresser drawers. There's a lot of stuff in there but I didn't see anything. Then I noticed one of the drawers was too organized for my liking. It wasn't just a jumbled mess like all the others, this drawer had everything perfectly placed and categorized. It also seemed like a smaller drawer than the others. I moved the clothes and saw a hole in the bottom of the drawer. She had made a fake bottom for the drawer.

"Jackpot!"

I threw all the clothes on the ground and removed the fake bottom. There were so many sex toys in there! All different colors and shapes. Some were long, some were small, some were big, some were soft, some were hard, some were rubber, some were glass, some were metal... I couldn't believe how much stuff was in there. My sister was so kinky! I took them all out and put them on her bed. They were all so beautiful. The variety was incredible. Each one looked better than the last. How did she keep track of all these? And why would anyone need so many sex toys?!

"This isn't going to work." I said. "There's too much stuff here. I can't blackmail her with all of this."

I was blown away with the variety. She had dildos, Vibrators, Gags, Whips, she even had a few pairs of handcuffs.

"Aw Shit."

The voice came from behind me. It was my sister, Megan. I turned around and saw her standing in her doorway. Her face was bright red and frozen with fear.

"What are you doing here?" She asked nervously.

She still had her eyes glued to the drawer full of toys.

"You've got a drawer full of sex toys!" I said.

"Yeah..." She said, "So?"

"So what?!" I shouted. "Why do you have so many?! Why do you need so many?!

"Please don't tell mom and dad!" She pleaded.

"Why should I not tell them?" I laughed.

"Just please don't tell them!" She pleaded

"Fine." I said. "But I wanna watch you use them."

"Uh huh." She said, "And what would that accomplish?"

"I won't tell mom and dad if you cum with every one of those toys." I said.

"You promise?"

"Yes." I replied.

"Okay." She said, "Tomorrow though. I'm Tired"

"Fine"

===The Next Day===

Our parents were at their weekly date night so the house was just ours. I had a plan to convince Megan to let me fuck her. I even took some pills to make me last longer if I could get her to agree. I walked into her room after our parents left.

Megan was laying on her bed naked. She had agreed to orgasm with every toy in the room. I couldn't believe my luck! I sat at the edge of her bed. She lay back and spread her legs wide open.

"I'm gonna cum with every toy." She said, "Every single one of them."

"Show me how excited you are." I said. "How badly do you want to cum?"

She grabbed the purple vibrator. It was only 3 inches long and had a thick shaft. She was looking me right in the eyes.

"Before we start, why don't we spice things up?" I said cooly

"What did you have in mind?" She asked

"If you can't make it through all the toys then I get to fuck you with your hands cuffed together."

"Fine, but if you cum at all during this you have to wear a butt plug all day tomorrow.

"Deal"

We shook hands and the bet was on. I could feel the pill starting to take effect.

Megan began by using the smallest vibrator and worked her way up from there. She used each toy in turn and she had no problem getting herself off. She even used the dildo on her ass which was pretty damn big, but about 5 orgasms in she started to struggle. She tried using the gag and the whip on her pussy but they weren't working as well.

"Shit." She moaned. "I can't keep going like this"

I was watching closely. This was my chance.

"Let me help you."

Surprisingly she immediately got on all fours with her ass right in front of me. My dick was so hard it felt like it was about to explode. I tightened her ball gag and grabbed the whip. I was about to start when she grabbed 2 of her dildos and gave them to me. I knew what she wanted. I lubed them up and slowly inserted them into her pussy and asshole. She then reached back and hit a button on the base of the dildos and they started humming. I grabbed her handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back.

She started slowly moving her hips, fucking herself on her own toys. The vibration was amazing and I could see her body quivering. I moved back behind her and started stroking my now 7in cock. My cock was so hard it felt like a steel pole. I pulled out the butt plug and placed another dildo at her asshole. I pushed forward until the tip popped inside. She let out a moan.

"Ohhh, that looks so good"

She just kept mumbling something over and over again. I couldn't understand what she was saying but I guessed it was something along the lines of "fuck me harder."

I grabbed the butt plug and was fucking her ass with the plug. I then grabbed the other dildo and was playing with it in her pussy. It was so tight and wet. I could feel the juices dripping down my hand.

Megan was making these weird noises. I didn't know if they were words or if they were just sounds she made for pleasure. I decided to lean in close and see if I could hear anything. She was moaning almost continuously while she was taking the double penetration. If I wasn't mistaken I heard "oh fuck" and "yes daddy."

I pulled out the plug and watched as she came all over her toys. She looked exhausted and I knew that she wouldn't be able to continue much longer. I pulled out the toys from her ass and pussy. As I was undoing the handcuffs she was so exhausted she fell asleep. There were still 10 unused toys. I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of my victory. I had watched and helped my sister use almost half of her sex toy collection without cumming. I hid the toys for her and his her body under her blanket before retreating to my room to get rid of my blue balls.

***

Megan woke up the next morning to find herself handcuffed to her bed and gagged. She saw me standing in the corner of her room.

"A deal's a deal." I said. "I hope that you enjoy yourself."

She looked excited.

"Do you like to be dominated?"

She nodded her head yes. I couldn't believe my luck. I had a submissive little sister. I was also incredibly turned on.

"Well then do you want to try some of these toys with me?"

She was eager.

"Yeah, I think I'll try this!"

"Ok, let's get started."

I attached the nipple clamps to her nipples and adjusted them so that they were nice and tight. She winced slightly.

"Don't worry, those are the most sensitive parts of your body." I said and she smiled.

I walked over to the dresser and picked out a few more toys. I returned to Megan and told her to spread her legs. She did as she was told and I started with a nice little butt plug. I slowly pushed the plug in and she moaned in pleasure.

"You like that don't you?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Good, because we're not done yet." I reached over and started rubbing her pussy. She was sopping wet. I grabbed one of the vibrators.

"This is gonna feel really good." I said.

I put the vibrator against her pussy and slowly slid it in. She moaned even louder.

"You like that?"

She nodded her head.

"I know I would..."

I pushed the vibrator in and out of her pussy. She was moaning non stop. I couldn't wait any more, I had to fuck my sister. I pulled the vibrator out and slammed my dick in

"Oooh yeah!"

She was bucking her hips trying to take the whole thing. I slowed down and went slower. I had never been this deep in a girl before. She was so tight she felt like a virgin. I picked up the pace and was pounding her pussy hard.

After about 30 seconds she was cumming like crazy.

"Ohhhhh, yesssss!"

Her pussy was so warm and tight. I was loving every second of it. I picked up speed and fucked her faster and harder. Megan started to grunt. I was going wild on her pussy. I was trying to last longer but I couldn't wait anymore. I pulled out and unloaded on her stomach and face. We both came so hard.

We laid there catching our breath and enjoying the afterglow.

"Was that ok?" I asked.

"That was amazing! Now you owe me a favor." She said,

"What do you want?" I asked.

"The same thing everyday."

"Deal."