Sister's Hiding Spot Pt. 02

Story Info
Pt 2 of Sister's Hiding Spot.
920 words
4.24
18.2k
27
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of Sister's Hiding Spot

========================================

Over the next couple of weeks I continued to dominate my sister. I found out she was a huge fan of being dominated by me. I would tie her up and tease her and then fuck her silly. Every day I would bring more toys into the house.

One day she called me and asked if I wanted to do something special. I asked her what she had in mind.

"I want you to come to my bedroom."

I got there a minute later. She was sitting in her bed waiting for me.

"Follow me."

She led me into her room and had me strip naked. I stood there looking at her. She was wearing a pair of purple panties. They looked so sexy on her. She blindfolded me. She had me sit down on the end of the bed. She sat down next to me and rubbed my chest and stomach.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," I moaned. "You feel so good."

She smiled.

"Now, I'm going to play with you for a while. I'll tell you when to cum."

She kissed my neck and then started kissing my stomach.

"Are you ready? Ok, start masturbating."

I started playing with myself right away. I was rock hard as she moved around me.

She started massaging my balls. I could feel my orgasm building. She started sucking my cock. My legs started shaking. I knew I was going to cum any second.

"Don't cum."

I struggled to keep from cumming. I was so close. She kept teasing me and rubbing my body. It felt so good, but I had to hold out. The more she teased me the closer I came to cumming.

"Let go of your dick!"

I complied and she grabbed my hands, held them over my head and put on a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. I was chained to the bed. I was now completely helpless. I could do nothing but lay there and enjoy the ride. She rubbed my cock all over her body. She was driving me crazy.

"Do you like how that feels?"

I moaned.

"I love the way you feel."

I couldn't believe that my sister was dominating me like this. She had taken total control of me. I loved it.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Open your mouth."

I opened my mouth and she shoved a ball gag in my mouth. She tied it behind my head. She moved her hands around my body and started kissing my shoulders and arms. Her hands were soft and gentle on my skin. She started working her way down my body. She reached my cock and started rubbing some sort of lube on my cock.

"This will make it easier."

I felt her straddle my cock and line it up with her asshole. She dropped on my cock and it slid all the way in. The feeling was incredible. She was using my cock to open herself up and stretch her ass. She started moving off and on of my cock.

"How does that feel?"

I moaned.

"Good, huh?"

I moaned again.

"Are you close yet?"

She was riding me slowly and I wasn't allowed to cum. I was so close I thought I would explode. She moved faster and faster. She was really pushing her ass against me. I couldn't get enough. I was going crazy. I started moaning loudly and started jerking my cock uncontrollably. My sister stopped her movements and sat up on top of me right before I was about to cum.

She pulled off of me and laid back down on the bed. She took off the blindfold, the ball gag, and the handcuffs. She had on the sexiest pair of lingerie I've ever seen. She had on a black baby doll nighty with purple lace trim around the edges. The panties were purple with white lace trim. They matched the bra perfectly. She was cuffing her hands behind her back and laying on the bed with her head hanging off the edge.

"Come here."

I walked over to the edge of the bed and slammed my rock hard cock down her throat. I didn't hold back. She was deepthroating my cock like a pro. She ran her tongue all over my cock and balls. I was in heaven. She sucked and swallowed for a little bit before I stopped.

"Get on the bed."

She complied.

"Get on all fours."

She rolled over onto her knees. With her hands still behind her back and her ass straight in the air. I grabbed one of the many buttplugs and shoved it in her ass before lining up my cock with her pussy. I pushed forward and it went right in. It felt so good sliding inside of her. I began fucking her hard. She was moaning and groaning. I was slamming my cock into her over and over again. I could feel every inch of my cock as I thrust into her tight body. I was about to cum, but I wanted to make it count. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back and I just let loose. I cummed deep in my sister I kept pumping my cock in her until I was spent. I leaned against her and she wrapped her arms around me. We were both exhausted. She looked at me and smiled.

"I love having sex with you."

"Me too"

We fell asleep in each other's arms.