All Comments on 'Sister's Home Movies Ch. 03'

by samslam

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
This had the last little bit sounding like it was the end.

I so hope I'm mistaken about that.

Anywho, great chapter. Loved how it was seven pages long. I'm a huge fan of long, well written work.

Hope for more, and hope for it not to be over just yet.

P.s. I applaud the ideal girlfriend being a black girl. Take for instance my favourite adult stars Diamond Jackson, and glamour girl Darlene deSilver. Goddesses both. They are who I had in mind reading this chapter. Just made it all the more erotic for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Love your story line. I hope this is not the end of it!! Look forward to more.

parputter69parputter69about 10 years ago
Glad you are back.

Glad to see you are writing again. I saw your stories have been in short supply. I hope you keep this going. If Mark loved seeing Maryanne & Katrina together how about involving Erin also. Does Mark have a sister or maybe his mother is available to be on video? Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lots of sex

But each incident happens much too fast without preliminaries. It's the 'getting there' that's exciting. Chapter 1 was perfect. Chapters 2 and 3 are 'forced' without any slow buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome story

Words cannot describe the magnitude of my admiration for your talent and achievement. This is a well crafted tale with superb writing and hot sex scenes. I concur with other posters that I would like to see the series to continue as it still has plenty potential. Maybe Ron and Maryanne can go out posing as couple and live out their fantasy, sexy lingerie dress up, Katrina does submissive or Erin joins the party. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic story

AMAZING UPDATE.. CAN NOT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT UPDATE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
O, ye gods...

I've said before & I'll say it again...

I HATE THREESOMES!!!!

What a waste of invested time. And with all this fucking is anyone getting pregnant?

No risk, no payoff. Anything else is boring.

LITEROTICA your posters are fast becoming BOOORRING!!!!

BS. 1 star. Fuck...

shelikesbigshelikesbigabout 10 years ago
Oh ye gods can take a hike

Nice chapter. Love your writing. Keep up the nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Didn't care for it much

Over all, I thought that the storyline was excellent, with one issue. The racial aspect just seemed unnecessary. The inclusion of racial characteristics (end of chapter 2, seems to imply that Katrina is African-American, Chapter 3, makes numerous references to her black nipples, dark or mocha-colored skin, etc.) detracted from the storyline. If the author felt that race was important to the story, perhaps it might have been more appropriate if the story were submitted as interracial rather than incest?

joep01joep01about 10 years ago
Fantastic storyline

Great job on a fantastic story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Curious

One reader was turned off by the threesome. Another was turned off by the mixed races. Yet apparently the read to the end. Curious, indeed. If your intention was to write a wanker, you did well. Straight to the unending sex. A one or two page story would have worked just as well, with each story tagged appropriately.

As far as I can tell from the story, Katrina is not the nice girl that went a year without sex. She was all too eager in her pursuit from the start, and just as eager to have sex anywhere she could, with whomever was there. MaryAnn was a bit too accommodating when catching little brother invading her privacy and rubbing one off.

newtype2525newtype2525about 10 years ago
Perfection!

Please hasten the coming of Ch. 4!

Those who don't like, should not read what is wonderful erotica! Thank you for the great story!

EffortlesslifeEffortlesslifeabout 10 years ago
Nice Weaving of Stories

I loved the idea of weaving the "Black Woman Fantasy" in to this - kudos! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing story !!!

Honestly; I think the people who think that the added interracial detracted from the story line are about as closed minded as the next ignoramus who has to be a critic over White Male/Black Female type stories. The reason it was left as INCEST is because of the obvious fact the SISTER was involved throughout the story even into Ron's new found relationship...Really find it amusing how stupid people can be who lack just simple common sense....Once again AMAZING STORY to the author,and looking forward to Chapter 4,and seeing Ron, May, and Katrina both go deeper into their relationship together. Absolutely love the Brother/Sister/Girlfriend mix hope it stays that way maybe leading to pregnancy for both of them by Ron =D.

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playabout 10 years ago
First comment !

Ok. Let me start by saying that i've read quite a bit, and this is the first time i put a comment on a story. Not that others didn't deserve it, but man... that was so hot !

I love how the story progress into more erotism. Also thank you for mixing it up, with taking the time to write about how everybody feels. it make the story more real. I'll be reading more of your other stories.

brosissexbrosissexabout 10 years ago
Outstanding.

Great job of joining the stories together in a seamless manner. Enjoyed how you made Katrina an African American woman. This made it all the more erotic for me. Also, the three way added extra fuel to the fire. I really liked how you wrapped everything into a realistic ending, but I really hope this storyline continues. So many possibilities. I want to see Erin get involved. But untill this story continues, I will check out your other work. Great job again.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Dear SamSlam,

Do you remember Ch. 01? What happened to that story? This is not even close! I am terrified you will bring out a Ch. 04 that becomes . . . worse by going even further afield.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Dear Samslam

Please don't include Mark in the next chapter because it's less erotic. It'll be much better if only Erin is added to this combo. Great story btw. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please update your 4000+ vote stories

We've just updated the list of all stories that have received at least 4000 votes. Unfortunately we are missing the updated numbers for your stories. Please go to the MOST VOTES thread in the Story Feedback forum and update yours. Thanks...

Master_of_LustMaster_of_Lustabout 10 years ago
XD Speechless

..................... Oh fuck it. More! MORE!! MORE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

Good story! But I need to qualify that statement. Chapter one is really great. I really love how he goes from a total geek spying on his sister to getting Lessons in Love from her. The making of the videos is just a good tool to enable the story to progress. Chapter two is a real loser. Ronnie and Maryanne have the beginnings of a good Lovers story going on and you throw Mark into the mix and everyone is uncomfortable. He is even stupid enough to want her to post a video of herself fucking her brother on the internet! Then comes home and gets them to do various sex acts while the geek is uncomfortable, calling him 'sport, or 'geek'. These names are fine for the sister, but coming from another man they are belitteling. Chapter three is really great. The adventures with Katerina are wonderful. Katerina with Maryanne and Ronnie are also good. But sending the videos to Mark? Katerina hasn't even met Mark and does not know him. Re-introducing Mark is a mistake. The only place that can go is to a foursome with Katerina, Maryanne, and Ronnie which will only get more creepy. Why not kill off Mark? Best yet, no more chapters. Any more and you will start to stray too far from the original story. Already you are stretching it pretty hard. Keep what integrity it has intact.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

Very clever to bring back Katrina from 'Black Woman Fantasy' and working her into Ch. 03 as Ron's girlfriend! That was a sexy interracial read! Agreed with one of your readers that it was implausible Katrina would go a year without sex.

Moving on, I thought Mark was in Iraq. He was redeployed to Afghanistan? While it wasn't expanded on, I hope that was the case as continuity errors are a personal pet peeve.

Can Ron please knock Maryanne up soon? Think it's high time she has a baby from all the action she's getting~ That said I am of two minds about a Ch. 04, as I would hate the reintroduction of Mark into the mix. Ch. 02 was the weakest imho.

As suggested by Anon below, 1) either kill him off or 2) bring Erin into a foursome with Ron, Maryanne and Katrina. Otherwise, this series would do well to end here. Thanks so much, and patiently looking forward to reading new material from you. :D

bozorinobozorinoover 9 years ago
Chapter 1 is still the all time BEST

Chapter 1 is still the all time BEST because of the wonderful tension and discovery and the gradual but inevitably movement toward viewing, touching between brother and his older sister. It starts out that he simply gets excited with just the idea of seeing her partly naked, and it builds from there. Not only does he see those great boobs that he has only seen displayed under her blouse, sweater, or bikini top, but his eager fantasy of seeing her pussy also comes true. Then it goes way beyond that, all very gradually which simply just builds the reader's excitement in parallel to our young protagonist.

Chapter 2 has a bit of this, but mostly the fresh, newness, of the forbidden sister, is mostly gone. Still it's pretty good, but cannot match Chapter 1.

In Chapter 3, there is no longer any challenge, any anticipation about their relationship. I would have enjoyed some pulling back, some more teasing by the sister, and the consequent teasing of the reader. As for the introduction of his relationship to Katrina -it all goes way too fast. None of the slow, gradually, teasing development that made Chapter 1 so incredibly good. A couple of setbacks would have been far more interesting and more of a tease for the reader. The most exciting part, in some measure, was the surprising strip by Erin while Katrina slept. Chapter 3 is more like some of the well written stories on Literotica, rather than a rare masterpiece such as Chapter 1.

Another all time favorite story, that comes to mind by another author is Getting To Know the Neighbors by Largefan. It too is has a terrific slow gradual tease built on the author's terrific psychological insight into relationships and cultural mores and the viewpoints of horny males of any age.

Thanks for the great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, more, more - Please !

You must write chapter 4 ! This story line deserves one more chapter at least. I gave this only the third 5 star rating I've ever awarded, it was so hot. Can you develop the story around the 3 of them, add in Erin after she gets curious as to why her room mate is missing on such a regular basis - and maybe add Mark to the mix on his return? Alternatively, if Mark gets 'lost in action', there's always the possibility of Ron having his own little harem of the 3 girls and maybe having a family with each of them? But whatever you choose to do next, just make it as 'entertaining' as you have the first 3 chapters. Thank-you for a damn good story !

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Just get a move on ......

...... and publish chapter 4 ! The first 3 were just amazing, you must write at least one more. What are you waiting for? I'd give this 10 stars if I could!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the best.

Loved reading all 3 chapters so far, and can't wait for the fourth. Would also liked to hear more of Katrina's earlier wild days.

Johnny49913061Johnny49913061over 9 years ago
Hope for more.

I really like this story. So much that I registered just to write this comment. I read through a few top rated stories and this is my first 5 star rating.

Hopefully you are writing a 4th chapter. My thoughts:

- Mark have to stay abroad, dies or becomes impotent through a accident (bullet in the balls instead of arrow in the knee). I don't like him :D

- Katrina should get her first anal fuck from Ron. And her first double penetration (Ron + dildo or tongue from Maryanne or Erin).

- Erin should break up with her boyfriend or cheat on him with Ron. I like the thought of Ron's first shaved pussy. A treesome between Erin, Katrina and Ron would be awesome. Katrina's answer if she had some lesbian experience was "A little... but not really... you know... just touching and kissing.", I assume that this was with Erin, so a threesome shouldn't be impossible.

- Surprises. Maybe Ron's and Maryanne's parents could find something out. Or the homemade porns get public and get hot topic on some porn sites / forums. Or Ron get a "bro", like Barney and Ted from How I Met Your Mother, they could fuck every chick. Or after Katrina got some heavy orgasms all chicks in the whole dorm could get serious and want to watch them fucking, so that Katrina and Ron are fucking in front of 10 other girls. There are so many possibilities how to continue ...

Your writing skills are amazing, I wish I could write so awesome. Then I would write a story by myself.

P.S. If there are some grammar mistakes, sorry, I am non-English.

Syd649Syd649about 9 years ago
Hoping there is more

I really like the story. I thought the Geek would either have Erin join them, or he would tell Maryann about her stripping and showing her body off to him. He was very intrigued by her bald pussy. I thought he might mention it to Maryann, as she is looking for new ideas for videos to send to Mark. Maybe the two girls do a shower video for Mark and one or both go bare during it, Hell maybe they save the clippings and send a care package to Mark. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SUper

can"t wait for a new one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love how you incorporated the story with Chris (I read that one a while back) with this one. INCREDIBLY hot being able to relive that story through this one, and kudos for keeping a sexy character continuing through two different arcs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm glad you didn't stop with just two chapters, and theres plenty of room for Ch. 4. I'd like to see Erin joint the mix when the husband comes home. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hope you keep going. Kill off the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Another great chapter in my favorite of your stories. I'd love if there were another chapter or two. It would be fun if the husband or Kat had a black guy friend or two to set the stage for more sweet IR action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

If you add more chapters maybe you could have the sister get pregnant her brother and have it be the husbands idea just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Among the best I have read and hope you do another chapter Regards. Pete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Needs to be a 4th chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

yes more chapters i got off three times reading all 3 chapters i will give it 10 stars instead of 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent work

I would love to see this developed through more chapters. If I were you I wouldn't put a limit on the number of chapters. You definitely developed the characters properly. I wish you continued success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Couldn't be any better!

I absolutely loved the way you fleshed (snark) out your characters. I do have to say that I have a love/hate relationship with the hubby though. Knowing the reasons for his actions, you have given us reasons to feel both for him. I do think that there needs to be at least one more chapter. Would love to have a nice resolution for Ron & Katrina. Thank you for an excellent storyline! Can't wait to see where you take them next! JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next chapter, Please

When will the story continue. Diesn't need to end here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stopped short

The MFF Threesomes at the end should have spent time blowing author's mind when he experiences TWO pussies (on his mouth and cock) at the same time. Describing this first time multi-tasking effort would have been fun.

Also, the implication that on that very first night, Katrina ate Maryanne's fraternal jizz-filled pussy is entirely glossed over. The chance to consume familial creampie treats don't cum every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG.

I have to say that the first story captured me. I read all three in one sitting. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I want more sooooo much more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

That was one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time. I'm really enjoying the series... keep going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, please

I loved this series! I just wished it kept on going. Keep up the good work.

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 7 years ago
Easily a five star trilogy

Loved the progresssion though the three stories. Fun read (and romp) - very effective smut along the way - even managed to get a little character building in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT sex!!!

Out of all the stories that I have read this is the best. I really enjoyed the black chic in this story! Her physical description had me playing with my hard COCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Awesome 3 part story. I loved every bit of it! Would be awesome it if continued. Keep up the awesome stories!!!

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69over 6 years ago
Katrina

I love that I had already read the story with Kat and Chris which only made the series hotter. I hope this series continues. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delightful

Hats off to Mark as his fantasy came to life. The unexpected addition of Kat was a bonus. It would be a great story to continue - perhaps involve Erin?

hawk200377hawk200377over 6 years ago
Seriously

You went from good to bad to worse what the hell was you thinking when you wrote this 1 it sucked worse than most I have read lately please don't write another chapter to this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was a great story.

This was a great story and well written. The story built and progressed. The mix of themes was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pleasantly surprised!

Chapter 3 may be my favorite of the 3. But it is a close competition with chapter 1. Chapter 1 was simply hot! It seemed to involve one hot development after another. Each paragraph seemed to contain a surprise.

Chapter 2 was good but more sleazy than erotic imo. And kinda' sad for Ron. All he got was a pity bj 'til later on. Chapter 2 did seem to reveal that Maryanne actually did have a slut side to her. She revealed this to Mark when she and he were discussing her fucking another man(any man). She had been waiting for her POS husband to give her the go-ahead all along. The threesome was kinda' hot because Ron got to fuck Maryanne's ass. As another commenter had stated, the freshness was gone from what was in chapter 1. Also gone was the curiosity; the yearning and closeness between Ron and Maryanne were gone. And it became apparent that she was using Ron.

So back to chapter 3. After reading chap 2, I thought I would be disappointed with chap 3 because from halfway thru chap 1, I had some romantic notion of Ron and Maryanne being the primary players 'til death did they part; fucking like rabbits with a house full of kids with IQs of 200 or better and all looking like Brad Pitt, Charlize Theron, etc. You know what I mean. But like chap 1, chap 3 also was HOT despite the fact that "sister" played a much smaller part. Chap 3 was hot mostly because of Katrina and Ron. I loved their honesty and playfulness; their up-frontness and comfort level between them from the beginning. One thing that i would like to see writers do is give a good physical description of the females. The males descriptions don't seem to matter as they all seem to have AT A MINIMUM an 8" cock. Piss!! The females height, hair color/length, skin tone, bust/cup size, maybe facial features and whether petite, average build, etc would help. Even though Ron described Katrina here, I had to read "Black woman fantasy" to get a better idea of her build. But even the way it is written here, she sounds like an absolute doll. A real beauty! Wowser!! She and Ron seem to be a great match-up. Maybe they deserve a story of their own?? I have enjoyed reading this series but I also would not mind to see a chapter 4. -bern1965(pending)

DBKooper818DBKooper818almost 6 years ago
You hafta write more on this story line

The 3rd chapter was just as hot if not more than the first. Please continue with this story line, I could see Erin, Chris also being story lines to continue with. I do like Mark being overseas though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Don't listen to all that negative feedback about this chapter. Those people don't know what they're talking about. This chapter was very well written. Katrina was obvious but it didn't take away at all from the story. Please write another chapter!

DYNO224DYNO224almost 6 years ago
skipped to the end

Kind of ruined the whole story I like black girls fine .However I don't want sex with one just leaves me totally cold.Friends are great but pussy isn't always pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very HOT !!!!

Extremely erotic story line, steamy sex and kept me aroused all the way. Please add more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Top notch

Loved your story line, anybody that comments negative can go fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue please!

His is completely amazing! I can picture future chapters with Katerinas roommate, maybe some of the other girls in her dorm? I do think you should leave mark over seas. Lol. Mary Anne could go to katerinas dorm for the night...? That would be hot, three girls on guy. Please continue the storyline. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Only 7 chapters.😢

Only 7 chapters not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep it up

I'd have to say wow I started with the first chapter and couldn't stop I wish you would continue maybe have them out in public together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My kind of home movies

After reading this story, I'm so nostalgic for those good, old, carefree days at college, with occasional studying mixed in with seemingly endless episodes of ever-ready erections, foreplay, hooking-up, orgasms and naps and snacks and startin all over again. But, alas, I always wake up to realize it was all a dream … well mostly a dream... that is, there's some exaggeration … I did stretch the truth somewhat.. but there was that time when my roommate's sister and I … oh well, that's another story, isn't it?

Aussie1951Aussie1951about 4 years ago
Good story but could easily been Great

I’ll cut my comment short

Chapter 1 ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Half of chapter 2 .... ⭐️⭐️⭐️ .. forget the videos for the husband

Chapter 3 ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Chapter 4

Kill off the husband , make him. a war hero.

Stick to the three of them..or Maybe introduce Erin on a once off. Marries the girlfriend Accidentally gets pregnant has a baby, sister gets jealous and wants one too and get her wish. all three live happily together .. THE END. Well, That’s how I would’ve liked the storyline to go...But still, even though I didn’t get my ending I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
MORE CHAPTERS

I really liked the writing and how the sex happened between them. I think that you could come up with more chapters.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 3 years ago

Please sir, can we have some more? This series and the Sleepover series are in my top 50 favorite series on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Splurt~

I think its about time Mark pass away on duty for plot sake (sorry). Mc clearly isn't comfortable with mark being there sharing a person imo so mc sharing his girl kinda ooc

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

All I can say is wow! One of the best stories on this site, hell on the whole Internet!. Amazing 10 stars if I could.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Fun sexy romp, but there were a couple of things that grated on me. Every damn time, Ronnie came "jerkily". It's not jerky or random; it's rhythmic spasms with an increasing interval.

You can fantasize about finding a unicorn or riding a dragon; but in the real world there is such a thing as sex etiquette. Fucking is a team sport. You fuck her, she fucks back. It feels good to you; it feels good to her.

Oral sex is a GIFT. One person gives it; the other person lies back and takes it. In the real world not every woman is willing or even able to deep throat. If you "buck you hips off the bed" trying to cram your dick down some tiny thing's throat; she's not going to be happy. If she's not happy she's not going to make YOU happy, not now or ever again. I have had women who didn't mind me stroking their hair or shoulders while they sucked; but just STOP if I laid a hand on the back of her head. It's much nicer to have a woman's hands on your dick and balls than for her to have to put an arm bar across your thighs to keep you from stabbing her throat.

A fair percentage of guys (neanderthal genes?) don't like a blow job to the finish because they don't like giving up control. If that's you, fine. Enjoy the oral foreplay before skipping ahead to fucking. If not, watch the hands and keep your ass still unless she tells you otherwise.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 2 years ago

As much as I love the story. Nonsquitour has a very legitimate beef about the story and how your description of what women like is off the realm of real. Please take his or her advice for your next story. You have a wonderful gift. Make getting better. By listening to your audience and make changes as you grow. A wise man once told me. "Once you think you know everything, you stop learning." As a 13-year-old kid. That stopped me in my tracks and I've made a conscious decision to learn more from others and when I don't know something. I know just say I don't know about it or whatever. I'm deftly not the smartest person on the planet. But now I crave learning. I love learning about new things. Anyway, great story. Wish I could give it 10 stars. I can only give 5 stars.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Good story. samslam, you were absolutely right when you said Geek was a "boy toy". IMO, that's NOT a compliment, it's the opposite. From 5* to 3*. Just like WhatsamatterU and Nonsequitour, opinions are like assholes, everybody has one.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/30/2021) This chapter was outstanding! I enjoyed every bit of it. The introduction and follow-through of his stunning African-American Goddess was was Brilliant! I would have continued reading after the second chapter two weeks ago but I needed a break. I did write that I wasn't into MMF in the last chapter but you wrote it so well I gave you 5 stars anyway. I would like to imagine what a fourth chapter would be like, but I keep going back to Mark and what he would want to do with Katrina and I would hope the Geek wouldn't let him, or even worse Kat would want to do him herself. Oh well,...if you did write it at some point and had Mark do Katrina; I would definitely hate it but probably rate it 5 stars anyway. Again, well done, and thank you for submitting this series. This chapter goes on my favorites list.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I have to say, I am quite disappointed in the comments from a couple of your 'more enthusiastic' readers...the criticisms are unwarranted, at THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!!

If you think you can do better, then please, show us!

These three chapters show imagination and variety, the things that keep us coming back to read "samslam's" entries. I, for one, love his work, and appreciate the efforts!

FOURTH CHAPTER PLEASE!!

CammyGoesDownCammyGoesDownover 2 years ago

Hope there is more to this series. I have totally enjoyed all three chapters. Cheers x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The comments from a couple of your 'more enthusiastic' readers...the criticisms are unwarranted, at THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! If you did not like it. LOL 😆 You should have stopped ✋ reading this WORK OF FICTION!!!. GET OVER IT.

If you think you can do better, then please, show us!

These three chapters show imagination and variety, the things that keep us coming back to read "samslam's" entries. I, for one, love his work, and appreciate the efforts!

FOURTH CHAPTER PLEASE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I'm going to be the 1 with criticism even if it is a work of fiction cause any real author would want the criticism so they can approve on their next story you brought in too many characters had to me running sentences and so forth even with the errors could have saved it but you brought in too many characters which ruined it for me now to address someone else who posted can I do better well that's for me to know and for everyone else to find out

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/12/2022) First, I need to apologize for what I'm about to write because It's mean and I'm stating the obvious. To the anon commenter below of about a month ago. WTF! Too many characters? Too many running sentences? I believe you mean run-on sentences and your comment is a great example of one. Who needs to find out anything about you? You can't even write a coherent paragraph. Again, sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking awsome, you tell a good story and you write well, we're not here for the grammer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the third time I've read this series, and it was just as good as the first time!!!

I really hope you're planning more chapters. This story line has a lot of potential. I'm sure the main characters still have plenty to say and do.

OUTSTANDING !!!!

DamGoodSteelheaderDamGoodSteelheaderalmost 2 years ago

Your best story I've read. Great image creation..it's like I'm there too.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69almost 2 years ago

I read this series a few years ago. Forgot all about it and stumbled across it again. FANTASTIC! Going to add to my favorites. Great writing. You should get a Nobel Prize in Erotic Incest Literature, wonder what the medal would look like. Haha. Thanks for writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome, My favorite story on this site so far as this one hits close to home for me. My wife and I, and her brother have been in a similar relationship for the last 23 years. Early on we too struggled with our consciences and morals before finally embracing the unique relationship we had. We've never been happier. Looking forward to more husband, wife, and sibling stories.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

WOW! Good job; thanks for sharing your work! It's too bad Ron didn't get into Katrina's luscious black ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this is a great story. You melded the brother/sister in with the husband really well.. But, I feel that this story is just starting. You REALLY need to add more chapters. However, it would not come across well if you make Mark out to be a liar about how he was using the videos.

Drummond_somedayDrummond_somedayalmost 2 years ago

I've never rated anything a 5 before. Perfect, just fucking Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please do more that was mind blowing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hottest story I have read. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the first 2 stories, but this one I really really loved, couldn't have imagined it any better myself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like how you introduced a character from another story, nice touch. You can continue this in so many directions.

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

This is the third time I've read this, but it's just as good as the first time.

Just a shame I can only vote once.........

Rapier

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Loved this series. Thanks!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

The car scene cracked me up! Reminded me of a joke from Doug Clark and the Hot Nuts:

When the cop caught the couple in the parked car, the fella said, "We was only necking." The cop told him to put his neck back into his pants and shove off.

cursrahcursrahover 1 year ago

really enjoyed this series. only wish it was a little bit longer

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

I really wish I could see more of this story! Very special.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 1 year ago

I spent many months way from home while in my 22 years of service in the Navy and if I had received any videos like these I most likely would have gone AWOL just to get home for the actual act.

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

I have read this series a few times and love it. I keep hoping the author will come back and add to it.

wildtazstudwildtazstud10 months ago

Absolutely great story. I loved it and read it a few times. it does need at least one more part to it with adding the girlfriend's roommate into the mix it all. Keep up the good work and love your stories alot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great series!! Read all 3 parts back to back! Loved it in it's entirety. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars!! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really hope that this author starts posting again. One of the best stories I've read in a long time

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous