Sister's Hot Friend

Story Info
Guy hooks up with his sister's friend.
5.5k words
4.57
26.9k
30

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis was just sitting in his room playing some video games when all of a sudden there was a knock at his bedroom door.

He didn't know who would be knocking at his door since he thought he was all alone in the house but he wasn't worried and responded, "Come in." Slowly the door opened to reveal one of his sister's best friends Vanessa. She slowly stuck her head through the door to look for Travis. Seeing him sitting on his bed playing video games she walked into the room and to Travis it looked like she was really nervous about something.

"Hey Vanessa what's up? You know my sister's not here right now. She went out with our parents and probably won't be back for a while," Travis told her.

Vanessa was still shyly looking at the floor before she said, "Well actually I was looking for you."

"Really? Why were you looking for me?" Travis asked suddenly confused himself as to why Vanessa would be looking for him as he rarely hung out with his little sister's friends. Vanessa just continued to look at the ground and seemed like she was too embarrassed to say anything else.

"Vanessa are you okay? You know you can talk to me. What's going on?" Travis curiously asked the suddenly very shy girl. She was normally a very outgoing and fun girl so Travis was very surprised to see her so nervous.

Vanessa finally took a deep breath before she said, "Well this is really embarrassing but you remember last week when I was at the pool with your sister and the other girls?"

"Yeah sure I remember. What of it?" Travis asked still trying to figure out what was going on with his sister's friend.

"Well I needed to use the bathroom and one of the other girls was already using the bathroom downstairs so I ran upstairs to use the bathroom that you and your sister share and I was in such a hurry that I didn't really knock and I just rushed in. Well I didn't realize you were taking a shower in there and I kinda saw everything," Vanessa said while quickly looking away embarrassed. Travis was a bit shocked to hear this and as he thought about it he did remember hearing what sounded like the door opening but he had been washing his hair so he ignored it and by the time he had opened his eyes Vanessa must have been gone.

"What do you mean you saw everything?" Travis asked suddenly curious as to what Vanessa had seen from him in the shower.

"Well, ummm, I saw you completely naked, obviously and well I saw your cockkkkk," Vanessa said drawing out the last word for emphasis.

"Ohhh now I understand. Well what did you think about what you saw? Have you ever actually seen a naked guy before?" Travis asked suddenly curious, as he really didn't know very much about Vanessa's private life since he only knew things about her as they related to his sister.

Vanessa kind of scowled at him saying, "Yes I've seen a guy naked before. I'm not a virgin. I have had sex before but I've just never seen a guy with one so big before."

"Really my dick's not that big," Travis said know that it wasn't quite true as he had had several other girls compliment him on how big his dick was for them.

"Well you certainly looked really big to me and you weren't even hard and well I can't stop from thinking about it so I was wondering could I see it again?" Vanessa asked him looking down at his crotch as if she could see right through his pants if she looked hard enough.

"Vanessa I'm flattered but I'm not sure if that's really appropriate since you are one of my sister's best friends. I don't want to mess up your friendship with my sister," Travis said genuinely concerned to make sure Vanessa was really okay with what she was asking.

"Well I'm certainly not going to tell your sister about anything that happens between the two of us," Vanessa said trying to convince Travis to let her see him naked again.

"Look if your are uncomfortable with being naked in front of me I can get naked first," Vanessa said.

"Look that's not, ohhhh okayyy," Travis said trying to stop Vanessa before she started stripping, but before he could even finish his sentence she was pulling her t-shirt over her head. While Travis tried to avoid looking at his sister's friends in a sexual but recently he had noticed that Vanessa had become quite attractive since she turned 18. While Vanessa and his sister spent time with each other he had always thought that Vanessa had a fantastic ass and he would definitely consider her a PAWG, or Phat Ass White Girl. However, in addition to her fantastic ass recently she had grown an awesome set of big, full, heavy breasts. She also had a really cute voice and these very pretty dark blue eyes that just went along so well with her long straight blonde hair. And now this attractive girl was taking off her shirt in front of him.

He didn't know if he should be excited or bothered by the fact that one of his sister's friends was stripping in front of him. However the smaller head in his pants was over riding the thoughts in his big head when he saw her amazing breasts in her tight purple bra. She didn't even pause before she reached down and slid her skirt down her sexy longs legs to reveal her matching little purple panties. Travis sat there on his bed stunned that Vanessa had just stripped almost completely naked in front of him and also amazed at how good Vanessa looked in her underwear. He thought she looked good in the bikinis when she was sitting by the pool with his sister but she looked even better in just her underwear. He could feel his cock growing in his pants, as he looked the gorgeous girl in front of him.

"So what do you think Travis? Do you think I look good?" Vanessa asked him curiously.

"Vanessa you look absolutely amazing, but I'm still not sure this is completely appropriate," Travis said.

"Oh come on I don't think there's anything inappropriate about it. I want to see you naked and I wanted you to see me naked so I stripped down naked. It seems like you like seeing me like this based on the bulge that I can see forming in your pants. Though if you need more convincing I guess it is fair for you to see me completely naked since I did see you completely naked in the shower," Vanessa said as smiled at Travis. Then before Travis could even utter a word Vanessa reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She threw it on the floor in front of Travis before reaching down and sliding her small panties down her sexy long legs.

"So what do you think Travis? Do you think I look good naked?" Vanessa asked, as she stood in front of Travis presenting her naked body for all of his viewing pleasure. Travis sat there just staring at Vanessa's amazing naked body. He gazed at her deep dark blue eyes framed by her long straight blonde hair that went down to the tops of her large heavy breasts. He thought that Vanessa had grown some big breasts but once she took off her shirt he realized that her breasts were actually much larger than he thought.

He also really enjoyed the tan lines on her breasts from her bikini top and around her crotch from the bottoms and he actually thought that the tan lines somehow made her even sexier. She had a really sexy tight stomach with a small piercing in her belly button. He then took in her wide hips, which he knew led to her big ass. It also looked like she had a very nice tight pussy to him. He was doing his best to keep his cock down but staring at this gorgeous naked woman in front of him was not helping his problem and he could feel his rock hard cock in his pants.

He knew he probably shouldn't do this but he wanted to strip naked in front of Vanessa just like she had stripped in front of him and so he stood up and took off his shirt before unbuckling his belt and dropped his shorts standing in front of Vanessa in just his boxers, which were tented out obscenely by his hard cock. Travis could feel Vanessa's eyes staring at his crotch. He decided he wouldn't make her wait any longer and grabbed a hold of the waistband of boxers and slid them down his legs revealing his hard cock to Vanessa. He could hear Vanessa gasp in surprise as his hard cock bounced into view.

"Oh my gosh Travis! I thought that looked big in the shower when I saw it earlier but it's absolutely huge," Vanessa said as she bit the fingers on one hand while her other hand had made its way between her legs as she gently fingered her little pussy.

"Well last time you saw me I was in the shower I was by myself and I didn't realize there was a hot girl spying on me. Now that I'm standing in front of an incredibly attractive naked girl I don't need any help getting hard for you," Travis said as he smiled at Vanessa while he also reached down to stroke his hard cock to put on a show for her. Vanessa groaned and continued to bite her thumb and rub her pussy as she watched Travis stroke his cock for her. She also blushed at Travis's comment that he thought she was really hot.

Finally she broke her stunned silence and quietly said, "Can I touch it?"

Travis just smiled at her as he took his hand off of his cock and said, "Absolutely Vanessa." Vanessa slowly walked over toward Travis without taking her eyes off of his cock. Once she was close enough to Travis she reached down and grabbed his cock in her dainty hand.

"Wow I can barely get my hand around it. It's so thick and long," Vanessa said as she looked up into Travis's eyes. Travis just smiled at her as he gazed into her pretty blue eyes and without saying anything he leaned down and kissed her passionately. He wrapped one of his strong arms around Vanessa's tight waist and pulled her closer to him. Travis just continued to make out with Vanessa and slipped one of his hands down to cup one of her large round butt cheeks. Vanessa groaned in his mouth when he grabbed her ass but then she continued to kiss him passionately and stroke his cock.

Finally she pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Travis again, "So where did that kiss come from?"

Travis just smiled at her before replying, "Well I figured if we were going through with this I shouldn't pass up the opportunity to kiss a beautiful naked girl and I couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity to grab your fantastic ass. After all you are stroking my cock and are completely naked so I figured let's see where this goes."

Vanessa smiled at Travis while pulling hard on his cock again, "Well if you want to see where this is going why don't you follow me over to your bed." Vanessa pulled on Travis's cock one last time before she let go and slapped his strong abs. She then turned around and walked toward Travis's bed making sure to make a show of shaking her round butt for him. She then turned around and laid down on his bed and slowly spread her legs for him. Travis swallowed hard as he gazed at the beautiful naked woman in front of him. He reached down and gently stroked his cock as he looked at Vanessa's sexy naked body.

"Are you just going to stand there and check me out while you stroke your cock or are you going to help me with this wet problem between my legs?" Vanessa asked as she reached between her legs and started to play with her pussy while she continued to stare intently at Travis.

"Oh don't you worry sexy girl I'm definitely going to help you out with the itch between your legs, but first I'm going to test and make sure that your pussy is really wet enough for me cause I don't want to hurt you," Travis said as he walked over to Vanessa's perfectly displayed naked body. First he leaned down to kiss her on the lips again while he placed one of his hands gently on her strong thigh. Travis then started kissing down Vanessa's neck while he gently brought the hand on her leg slowly up her thigh and moved it from the outside of her leg to the inside. He then made his way down to the tops of her large breasts and began gently kissing them.

He couldn't believe how high her large breasts still sat on her chest even though she was lying on her back, I guess it's one of the perks of still just being 18, he thought to himself. He decided he wanted to see how wet Vanessa really was for him already so he slowly dragged his hand up her inner thigh until he made contact with her sex and he could tell immediately that she wasn't lying about being wet. She practically lurched on the bed as soon as he touched the lips of her vagina and her pussy was dripping with her arousal. In order to distract her from what he was doing to her pussy Travis immediately latched his mouth onto one of her nipples and sucked it into his mouth, hard. Vanessa groaned in pleasure and grabbed a hold of Travis's head and ran her fingers through his thick dark hair. Travis then slowly slid one of his fingers inside of her teenage pussy. He definitely believed that she had never been with a big guy before because her pussy was really tight, but maybe that was just from her lack of experience.

"Oh my gosh Travis what are you doing to me? This feels so good," Vanessa moaned as Travis continued to pleasure her body.

"Clearly the guys you've been with haven't been treating you right Vanessa cause you have an amazing body and its very responsive to pleasure," Travis said as he removed his mouth from her large breast and looked up into those beautiful blue eyes.

"None of the other boys have ever treated me like this Travis. Ohhhhh it feeeeels so goooood," Vanessa moaned as Travis continued to finger her pussy. Travis decided to change it up a bit and decided to put two fingers inside of Vanessa so she could stretch out so it wouldn't hurt as much when he put his cock inside of her. Travis continued to suck on Vanessa's other large breast but he realized that it was time to move on from just sucking on her breasts and give her some extra pleasure, so he started kissing his way down her fantastic body. First he kissed his way down her tight strong stomach before reaching her panty line. Then he stopped for a moment to kiss her from one hip to the other hip. He knew by her moans and the fact that her pussy was starting to grip his fingers that she was getting very close to an orgasm. Travis moved down and started flicking her clit with his tongue and the effect was immediate as Vanessa moaned very loudly and grabbed hold of the sheets on Travis's bed with both hands.

"Oh my gosh yessssss! I'm cummmming!" Vanessa moaned as she continued experiencing her orgasm. Travis could barely keep up with all of the fluid leaking from her very wet pussy.

Vanessa reached down and pulled Travis's head away from her sensitive pussy, "Oh my gosh Travis what did you do to me? I've never come so hard in my life."

Travis smiled up at Vanessa and said; "Don't tell me you've never had a guy eat you out before?" Vanessa blushed immediately and nodded her head no as she stared at Travis still between her legs.

"Well if that's the case then I'm not going to stop licking you after just one orgasm," Travis said as he smiled up at Vanessa before diving back between her legs.

"What do you, ohhh yesssss! Oh my gosh Travis that feels so good!" Vanessa moaned as she grabbed a hold of the sheets again. Her first orgasm had barely ended and she could already feel another one approaching.

"Oh Travis yessss! I'm cumming againnnn!" she moaned loudly. Travis continued licking away at Vanessa's pussy as she came on his tongue again. He was really enjoying making Vanessa cum so easily and her pussy was really gripping down tight on his fingers when she came. Just the thought of her pussy gripping down on his cock like that was causing his cock to get even harder than it already was. He reached down and grabbed his hard cock and gave it a tight squeeze as he continued to lick away a Vanessa's tasty pussy. Vanessa finally reached down and pulled Travis's head away from her overly sensitive pussy.

"Oh my gosh you've got to stop for a moment. I don't think my pussy can take anymore pleasure," Vanessa groaned breathlessly. She looked down where Travis's face was still between her legs and he just smiled back up at her. Vanessa then laid her head back on Travis's bed and Travis began lightly kissing his way back up Vanessa's tight stomach and she groaned from pleasure overload. Finally Travis made his way back up to Vanessa's face and gently kissed her lips. Vanessa kissed him back and after a moment she realized that she could taste herself on Travis's lips. She was unsure about tasting herself for a moment but then she realized that she kind of liked the taste of her pussy. She then felt something against her leg and it took her a moment to realize that it was Travis's dick. She still couldn't believe how long and thick it felt against her leg.

"Well it seems that there is a stiff problem lying against my leg so let me see if I can help you out with that problem," Vanessa said as she repositioned her body so that her head moved down toward Travis's prodigious erection. She took a moment to gaze at Travis's large penis still marveling at its impressive size. She then reached out and took it in her hand squeezing his shaft, which caused Travis to moan in pleasure. Vanessa then started gently stroking his large cock and after she had stroked it for a while she stuck her tongue out and gently licked the very tip of Travis's penis.

She then realized that she had a very strong desire to take Travis's cock in her mouth so she stuck the head of his penis in her mouth and swirled her tongue around his sensitive head. Travis moaned at Vanessa's pleasurable attentions to his penis. He then reached down and ran his fingers through her long blonde hair as she continued to suck on his cock. Vanessa then got more into her oral attentions and sucked on Travis's cock even harder. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth. Finally Travis reached down and pulled Vanessa's mouth off of his cock.

Vanessa looked up at him surprised at his actions and said, "Was I not doing a good job Travis?"

Travis smiled down at her and said, "Exactly the opposite Vanessa. You were doing a very good job. In fact you were doing such a good job that I was getting close to cumming and I didn't want to cum in your mouth when I still haven't gotten a chance to try out that sweet pussy of yours." Vanessa smiled up at Travis suddenly somewhat shy when she realized that Travis was actually ready to fuck her with his big cock. Travis repositioned himself on his bed and brought Vanessa up so that her head was resting on his pillow. He then leaned down and passionately kissed her on the lips.

He then looked down at her and said, "Are you sure this is still what you want Vanessa?"

Vanessa looked up into Travis's dark blue eyes then down to his hard cock where it was positioned in between her legs and then back up to Travis as she gently nodded her head and said, "Yes I definitely want to feel you fuck me with your big cock Travis." Travis smiled down at the beautiful 18 year-old and reached down to rub his thick cockhead against Vanessa's small pussy. He spread the moisture from her pussy all over the head of his cock. He then slowly started to push his cock into Vanessa's tight teen pussy. He could feel her pussy stretching out against his fat intruder as he continued to slowly penetrate her.

"Oh my gosh shitttt Travis your dick is so fucking fat!! You are spreading my pussy so wide. Oh hold on for a second let me get used to you," Vanessa groaned and Travis immediately stopped penetrating her pussy and let her adjust to his large penis. Vanessa looked down between her legs to see that only half of Travis's cock was inside of her pussy.

She then relaxed her head back on Travis's pillow and took several deep breaths before she said, "Okay Travis you can move your dick again." Travis then pulled his cock back slightly before he started to push it back into Vanessa's narrow pussy. Vanessa gripped the sheets of Travis's bed in a mix of pain and pleasure. She couldn't believe how deep he was sliding into her depths as she had never had a guy get anywhere close to this deep inside of her before. Finally Travis could feel himself bottom out in Vanessa's narrow pussy and he enjoyed the feeling of her pussy squeezing his cock as he leaned down and kissed her neck so that he could give her more pleasure. Vanessa moaned as Travis continued to kiss her neck and she opened her legs more to try and open her pussy to accept his large cock.

12