Sister's Hot Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis finally looked up at Vanessa again and said, "So how does it feel? Is this everything you hoped it would be?"

Vanessa looked up at him and said, "It feels even better than I expected. Now fuck me hard!" At first Travis is shocked by Vanessa's aggressive statement but then he just smiled down at her as he slowly withdrew his cock a bit before plunging in back in her soaked pussy. Vanessa's eyes rolled back in her head as Travis fucked her nice and hard.

"Yesss! Yessssss! Oh fuck yessss Travis! Oh my gosh fuck I'm cumming!" Vanessa yelled out. Travis was stunned by Vanessa's loud screams, not expecting her to be so loud but then he was equally stunned when her pussy gripped down on his cock as he had never had a girl come so hard on him before. He held on tightly to her body as her orgasm continued as he found himself unable to continue fucking her. Vanessa had wrapped her legs and arms around Travis's body as she had the most powerful orgasm of her young life.

After a while her orgasm began to subside and she let go of Travis and looked up at him, "Oh my gosh I've never cum so hard before. That was amazing! I want some more."

"Are you sure you're ready for more Vanessa? You did just come really hard," Travis replied as he gazed down at Vanessa's gorgeous blue eyes.

Vanessa just smiled that wicked innocent smile back at him and said, "Oh fuck yeah!" Travis then renewed his efforts to fuck Vanessa hard as he leaned down and took one of her hard nipples in his mouth.

"Oh yesss suck on that hard nipple. Fuck your cock is so bigggg!" Vanessa groaned as Travis continued to pleasure her sexy body. He was still somewhat shocked by how loud she was during sex, but he couldn't say that he minded as it was quite fun to listen to her pleasurable screams. He continued to fuck her as he leaned over and suck on her other breast while he brought his hand up to fondle the other breast.

"Fuck Travis your dick is so bigggg! Oh my gosh yesssss! I'm going to cum again!" Vanessa moaned as she wrapped her arms and legs around Travis again as she experienced another powerful orgasm. Travis also groaned in pleasure as Vanessa's pussy gripped down on his cock again.

"Oh jeez wow Vanessa! Damn you really cum hard," Travis moaned as Vanessa came really hard on his cock. Travis continued holding onto Vanessa as she came on his dick. Finally she started coming down from her orgasm and he continued to play with her large breasts. Travis leaned down and took one of Vanessa's hard nipples into his mouth and sucked on it nice and hard which brought about a pleasurable groan from Vanessa.

"Ok Vanessa while I love fucking you in missionary I really need you to flip over so I can check out that fantastic phat ass of yours," Travis said as he smiled down at the beautiful girl lying underneath him.

Vanessa grinned back up at him and said, "Oh you naughty boy trying to get your hands all over my big booty." Travis then pulled his cock out of Vanessa's well-fucked pussy, which caused her to groan in satisfaction and disappointment as her pussy suddenly felt very empty. Travis then helped Vanessa up from his bed and wrapped his arms around her as he brought her in for a very passionate kiss. His hands slowly crept down her curvy body until he reached her big, round ass. He gave her booty a nice hard squeeze before bringing his hand back and giving her ass a hard, playful smack. Vanessa yelped in surprise as she pulled away from the kiss and gave him a stern look before her face broke out into a devious smile. She then pulled away from him and slowly turned around and put her ass on display for Travis. Travis then reached down and slowly caressed Vanessa's ass before firmly spanking her again.

This drew another excited yelp from Vanessa as she turned around and said, "Are you just going to keep spanking me or are you actually going to fuck me?"

Travis smiled back at Vanessa with his hand still on her ass and said, "I don't know. You do seem to like being spanking," before firmly spanking her again. Vanessa yelped again at the sudden pleasure before turning back around and giving Travis a devious look. Travis grinned back at her as her reached down and lined his cock up with Vanessa's tight pussy. He then started pushing his cock back inside of Vanessa, which drew a very pleasurable groan from his sister's hot, sexy friend.

He continued to push until almost all of his cock was inside of Vanessa. "Holy shit, that's deep! Damn Travis your cock is so far inside of me," Vanessa groaned as Travis continued to penetrate her. Travis smiled to himself as he grabbed Vanessa's wide hips and started fucking her nice and hard.

"Oh yessss Travis! Oh my, gosh you're going to make me cum again. Yesssss!" Vanessa groaned and grabbed the sheets on Travis's bed hard as she came hard again. Travis squeezed Vanessa's big ass as her pussy clamped down on his cock. He continued massaging her fat ass as she came down from her orgasm. Vanessa was breathing heavily after her last orgasm but realized that Travis was still very hard inside of her pussy. Travis leaned down and started kissing Vanessa's neck and reached up and grabbed her big breasts.

"How are you still hard?" Vanessa moaned as Travis kept gently thrusting his large cock in Vanessa's sensitive pussy.

"Come here Vanessa. I want to see your face when I cum inside of you," Travis said as he pulled out of Vanessa and spun her around so she was facing him. As she pulled herself back onto the bed Vanessa stared at Travis somewhat surprisingly.

"Have you ever had a guy cum inside of you Vanessa," Travis asked somewhat curiously. Vanessa slowly nodded her head no while looking back down at Travis's cock, which was covered in her arousal.

"Well do you want me to cum inside of you? I've been told by some of the other girls that I've been with that it feels really good especially if the guy has a big load, and with how much you've turned me on today I'm going to have a really big load for you Vanessa," Travis continued to look into Vanessa's dark blue eyes.

"So do you want to see what it feels like Vanessa?" Travis asked her again.

Vanessa looked up at Travis's face then down to his cock and back up to his face before she smiled at him and said, "Fuck yeah I do! Pump me full of your cum!" Travis smiled at Vanessa as he climbed up on the bed and positioned his body above hers as he leaned down to kiss her passionately again before he reached down and positioned his cock at her entrance and then pushed inside of her again. Despite how wet she was from so many orgasms he could still feel her pussy having to stretch slightly against his thick cock. He leaned down to make out with Vanessa again as he continued to thrust in and out of her pussy while he reached up and fondled one of her big tits. Travis continued to thrust his cock in and out of Vanessa's tight pussy and he could feel himself getting much closer to cumming.

"Ohh Vanessa I'm getting really close. Your pussy just feels so good babe," Travis moaned as he continued to gently fuck Vanessa.

"Yeah Travis keep fucking me. I want to feel you shoot all of that cum deep inside of my pussy," Vanessa moaned into Travis's ear and then kissed along his neck a bit. Travis kept thrusting his cock trying to get it as deep inside of Vanessa as possible. Suddenly he reached the point of no return and knew he was done.

"Oh shit Vanessa here it is! I'm cumming!" Travis groaned as he thrust his cock deep inside of Vanessa's tight pussy and he started ejaculating hard inside of her. Vanessa wasn't quite sure what it was going to feel like to have a guy cumming inside of her for the first time, but she was definitely surprised by how good it felt. First she could feel Travis's already thick cock get even thicker inside of her and then she could feel the shots of his ejaculations hitting the back of her pussy and the whole thing just felt amazing to her. She started to feel her pussy pulse again and she was pretty sure she had just had another small orgasm, but she wasn't quite sure after all of the huge orgasms she had had with Travis earlier. Travis continued to grunt and moan as he continued ejaculating inside of Vanessa. Finally he collapsed on her curvy body and tried to catch his breath.

"Wow you weren't kidding about having a big load Travis. You just shot so much cum inside of me," Vanessa groaned as she felt Travis's large cock start to shrink inside of her.

"Well how did it feel to have a guy cum inside of you for the first time?" Travis asked here as he withdrew his cock from Vanessa's pussy and flopped down on the bed beside her.

Vanessa groaned in displeasure at the emptiness from having Travis withdraw his cock before saying, "It actually felt a lot better than I expected. I could really feel you spurting inside of me and it was awesome." She then turned on her side and kissed Travis again before she got up from his bed.

"Well I better get out of here before your sister gets back," Vanessa said as she started picking up her discarded clothes. Travis continued to try and discreetly check out Vanessa's naked body.

"You know something Vanessa," Travis asked as he admired her from his bed.

"Yeah what is it?" she asked as she turned around to face him.

"Well this doesn't have to be a one time thing if you want to do it again," he smiled brightly at her and she blushed bright red.

"I'll have to think about that," Vanessa said as she grinned back at him before she turned and left his room with her clothes. Travis continued to admire her phat ass as she left before he reclined back on his bed and smiled to himself.

12