Sisters in Law Pt. 01

Story Info
First time with Cat and Alice.
5.4k words
4.59
21.5k
28
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paddy40
Paddy40
23 Followers

With much thanks to thegoofyproofyreader for the input, ideas and quality editing.

Have you heard about, you know that mythical time in the morning, that magical moment, so brief but so much can pass through your mind in a fleeting second, you've just woken, but not quite, the twilight zone between sleep and awake, that's me, right now, I'm still asleep or I feel like I am, eyes still closed, just basking in the pleasure, enjoy the feeling of not knowing anything....-

.... pleasure, that's what I'm thinking, some things are returning to my mind though, what are they? I'm in a bed, I'm laying on my back, that's unusual I usually sleep on my front or side, I'm on the very edge on the bed, I mean the edge, my right arm would be on the floor but my hand is tucked under my ass and there's something else, I am naked, again, slightly unusual but not too much so and.....what's that feeling? Pain? No, it's not pain, more...pleasure. There it is again pleasure, they are so similar pain and pleasure but..... I can't put my finger on it.....more sleep.

I have a very hard cock, ahh my morning friend, not a real one, the useful kind of hard-on, but the morning welcome that can be turned into one ...... But this is different, it's VERY hard, more so than any form of usual, so why is that, just curious, I'm not going to complain about it.

OK, so what is next, play the guessing game, I could just open my eyes and all would be clear, a good look and reality will come crashing back down, but where's the fun in that? Left arm, my left arm, wedged down my side. It's warm. It feels warm, unusually so, almost hot like there's more than just my body heat. I'm feeling ok, don't believe I'm ill, another heat source? No moving it Pete, that's me by the way Pete, that would be cheating, use your senses, what's the feeling? You can do it, the warmth of another person, yes that's it, right next to me, another person so now we're getting interesting, I said it was a good game to play. Wait, who the hell is it?

Vague memories are returning.

Who is she, I know she's a she, but why do I know that, ok she is very close, against me. I can sense skin, smooth skin, that's why, the soft, velvet perfectly smooth skin of a female, maybe a bed sheet between us, no, but something is there, a night shirt perhaps. I can feel her breathing, gentle movement in and out, up and down of her chest, her breasts... That's it I can just feel her breast brushing my arm, so she's not quiet on her back, maybe slightly facing my side and then... She's stretching, a slight, gentle one, slight movement all over. This was my chance, a slight movement from my little finger strokes her skin, naked skin, must be her leg. No be more specific, that's her thigh well hip. Come on Pete get it together, its her naked hip, she's wearing a nightshirt, there are no seams, no joins in the material No, get a grip Pete, there's a pretty much naked female next to you and you have a massive stiff one. Her shirt it's like one of my simple t-shirts and I assume she has nothing else on, that would explain why I have this hard-on.

So where are her arms, she must be laying on one, her right arm must either be down beside my left. No, again, that's not right. My mind is trying too hard to wake up fully, keep the eyes closed, no talking, use your... Her right arm, shiiii...it's across me, how did I not notice? It's across me, over my..... around ....., call it what you like she has her arm on my stomach, my abdomen. Anatomy is not my strong point here, her arm is on me, her hand is very close to my cock, if I flex it, it's probably going to tap against her hand.

Did the bed just move? There was movement, it wasn't me, or... whoever is next to me... is there a third person here?

"You still awake Ali?"

Four words that answer nearly every question. The voice came from Cat, that's Catherine, my sister-in-law. The eldest of three girls, she has four children herself, the eldest being in their early 20's. And 'Ali' is Alice the youngest of the sisters. At least I can say we're all married, just not to each other.

Now Ali is not really Cat's sister, meaning she's a friend who pretty much moved in with Catherine's family when she was going to high school. Just for convenience when her parents had jobs away and eventually ended up moving. Ali wasn't dumped onto anyone, it just worked out really well, she still sees her true parents, but Cat is like a big sister and my partner, who's been gone about a year now, was the middle of the three.

Then in one instant everything and nothing happened. Cat turns slightly to face Alice a bit more, her hand ever so gently grasps the base of my cock, firm and bloody perfect. I'm sure I stopped breathing at that point. There's no doubt about any reason for being here with that movement, no doubt at all that at least one of us was going to cum.

"Aren't you sleeping?" Cat asks another question.

There's a pause, Cats' hand slowly slides up and down my length, words in my head form gibberish at the glorious feeling.

"There's the three of us in bed together" replies Ali, "It's some time close to midnight and I'm" she pauses and turns to a whisper, like there's someone else who was listening, "I'm still bloody horny, I am always horny, it can't be normal, not this much."

Catherine is just a couple of years younger than me and I've known her for 20 plus years. She's a few inches shorter than I am, has larger than average breasts but they are not huge and often goes without a bra. I want to make it clear I've never complained about that. She is gorgeous to look at. Short, very dark hair, I don't know hair colours, but black is the best I can do. She is very forthright and is never afraid to say what everyone is thinking and yes, not even afraid to stroke my cock while laying in bed talking to her younger sister. I start to breathe again and try to stay very, very still to work out what's happening. Wow that feels good, her hand feels like perfection, slowly up, down, pause, move her hand, change around, stroke, touch... I will cum soon unless she....yes she knows, she knows. She just holds the base firmly, squeezing me, making me control an uncontrollable hard cock and waiting for me to relax and slow down my thoughts.

Alice is the youngest, the go getter, the one who would always push herself academically and achieve great things. She has two children, who must be around 10 years old now and lives in a big house down in the deepest part of Cornwall. Often she has to drive around the South West for her work, a charity and she has the smallest of breasts that I've seen, I'll take a reasonable guess at 32A however, over the years I can say I've never actually seen them except for in a swimsuit in a pool, or a couple of times when she was in my hot tub. Sadly I wasn't in with her. I was certainly watching though and her body could be stolen from an athlete. One of the slim track and field types, though she doesn't exercise as far as I know. Oh and her ass, WOW her ass is perfect, it's small, it's firm and it's tight, each cheek could fit in each one of my hands. Did I say how firm it looks? I'd love to...Oh Cats' using her finger tips now, that is so good, just keep wanking me off please. I don't care if this is still the dream, it feels too good.

"Well just masturbate then" Says Cat to Alice "A bit of DIY, no one here is going to mind."

I could hear the glare from Ali. "Are you kidding? Pete is right next to you."

Now that wasn't a refusal though was it.... More of, .....it was just prolonging the inevitable. She wanted to touch herself and just needed some encouragement from her bolder, older sister. I was cheering them both on at full volume in my head as Catherine slowly made me, what felt, even harder, turning my morning hard-on into a real useful hard cock.

Cat gripped me firmly as if sending me a message. "Yeah but he's asleep, a hard sleeper."

That word wasn't lost on me and I flexed my cock in her hand, she started tracing her fingers all over it again and gave the head a gentle squeeze.

"Here" said Cat. "Let's take your shirt off, or at least pull it up. You have a great body, it should make you feel sexier being naked."

"Not with you watching, I can't." Ali said sheepishly.

"Yes you can, just pull it over your..." said Cat, starting to help her remove it.

"No I mean I can't touch myself." Alice interrupted. She wanted encouragement, She needed a sexual release and this would be it with her sister. "Feeling 'too sexy' as you put it, is not the problem. These days I'm always feeling 'too sexy'." she continued "And you have much better boobs than mine and I won't be able to cum with you right next to me."

"No I don't, yours match your body perfectly." replied Catherine. "Look at them, anyway, I did it the other day when it was just you and me in the bed."

"You did not." the disbelief was there.

Oh that's a firm grip she's got on me now. Does she want me to cum? Because I will. What with her touch like that, it's a wonderful way to wake up. Long may it last, just laying here picturing the two of them talking so matter-of-factly, two gorgeous women and 'almost' sisters.

"Yes I did and so should you now. It's like we are taking turns. How did you not notice? I was right next to you. I even draped my leg over you so I could spread mine apart. You must have heard the noises I was making, I'm not quiet when I climax." Cat was being blunt now.

"I thought you were dreaming" Ali replied, almost in shock that she didn't notice her sister cumming right next to her all while their bodies were touching too.

"I like the idea of you cumming right next to me, turns me on just thinking about it. You should feel how wet I am right now. I wanted to touch you as I came. That's the thought that finally pushed me over the edge"

Catherine took Alice's hand. Together they placed it over Catherine's pussy and then felt between her legs.

"Right there," said Cat, in a lust filled, husky voice. "Feel that? That's how you're making me feel right now." She purred with satisfaction.

I would have liked to receive some recognition for her level of lust, but it wasn't just me making her feel like that, she was making good moves on her own sister and getting her to hold hands while feeling her pussy lips. That was an intimacy that sex doesn't include. Alice must be suffering constantly if she is truly that horny all the time.

"You horny cow." There was no malice in Ali's voice. The realisation that she was going to masturbate just so her sister could be turned on, was hitting her. Naked in bed with her own sister. Big sister! She was there with her and her older sibling who wanted her to touch herself for both their pleasures. To have a 'DIY' as Ali called it, with an audience. That made the decision for her.

"I can't do it on my back, it feels weird when I try." Alice shared. "I prefer to be on my front when I touch myself."

",Just get nak...-. Just get comfy." Cat corrected herself.

Alice's shirt came off, she must have now been naked, it would be a beautiful sight. The two of them, one naked, the other with her hand gripping my cock, bringing me to...

Cats' hand stopped again, she knew the thought of Ali masturbating would trip me over my edge. I wanted to cum. She could feel my cock pulsating in her hand. It was making all of me throb. Pre-cum was leaking out the head. The combination of stroking me and watching her baby sister. I wanted to fuck them both but listening to these revelations was so much better.

Ali must have turned over. I could feel movement, but no matter how much my mind was screaming to look, I was not going to ruin this and scare her off.

"So you're on your front now eh?" Cat was describing the scene for me.

"Do you want a pillow to lift your ass up?" Cat was trying to be helpful.

"No this is my posi....." Ali trailed off, I could hear a slight sigh of pleasure from her.

"Are you touching your pussy Ali?" The big sister inquired.

"Mmm," the little sister barely acknowledged.

"Here let me." Cat wanted to get involved more.

I don't know what she was doing with her left hand but the right kept pausing. Both good and bad as I wanted to cum really badly, but it meant she was doing something even better with her left hand and was distracted and that was more interesting.

"You have such a beautiful back and your bum is just....perfect." she said that for me and Cat was getting to touch that perfect ass while Alice had her fingers touching her own pussy. I can only imagine Catherine's fingers stroking Alice's ass just as she was with my stiff cock. Touching us both at the same time, getting the best sensation together.

"Here, lift up your chest, do you play with your boobs too?" Curiosity was getting to Catherine.

"Mmm hmm. They get very hard. I like them touched, gently." She was talking in broken sentences. She must have been as horny as I was. Cat must like her breasts too. She must be feeling them now which is why she got Alice to lift up.

"Take this off! It's in the way. I want to see you." Cat was getting aggressive, pushing her luck. "Touch them," she encouraged. "Let me see, roll over onto your side." The bed sheet came off of Ali and her big sister cleverly saw that it was used to cover me better.

Ali must have turned and faced away. Cat wouldn't be able to see like that so she must have then rolled over towards Ali because she had to let go of my hardness. That was both disappointing and a relief so I could last a bit longer. Nope. I was wrong. Cat was on her side too, spooning Ali. But she reached over and retook my cock in her hand again and guided me closer. Ali was fully naked now I got a brief look at her back and that ass. But Cat, however, moved in closer to her blocking my view. She managed to get full body to body contact so I bet that felt good.

OK I had to move slowly so Ali didn't notice I was awake. Cat moved at the same time and gave me cover. So I was now spooning Cat who was spooning Ali who had her hand gently between her own legs. Cats arms went under Ali's neck and the other went around her body. I only know that from her describing the erotic scene. I've still not spoken yet and only briefly opened my eyes to peek. The imagination made this fantasy even better by filling in the gaps without much visual.

My cock was resting against Cat's ass and that felt very good. A perfect place to wait. Cat ever so slightly moved her ass against me. She was enjoying this as much as I was, pressing back into me like she wanted me to just take her right there. I slid my length up and down her ass crack, teasing her tightest entrance with each pass. I wonder if she's ever done it that way?

"Let me touch you" It wasn't a question or needed as she was going to anyway, but it did snap me back.

"Oooooo" Ali moaned.

"God you are right, they are hard. They feel so...mmmm...against my fingers. I can feel them both." Cat must have been using both hands on Ali's breasts now and that must have felt good. It must have been quite a sight as Ali was just breathing heavily, panting and moaning, using "mmmmm" sounds as her voice now.

I got bolder and started sliding my cock up and down Cats ass crack more firmly. I slowly opened my eyes to look. Yes they were both facing away from me now. Catherine had a lovely ass. Again I've never seen it until now. It's slightly bigger than Ali's and looks fantastic and well toned in the jeans that she wears. I've occasionally brushed against it, both by accident and on purpose. We were all standing watching some village fair or something like that, it was outside and a reasonably large crowd, the whole family was there and somehow she ended up in front of me as we were all facing the same way watching whatever was on at the front and she happened to move backwards into me. I moved away slightly, thinking it was an accident but she pressed into me again. So being the total gentleman that I was, I just gently placed my hand directly onto her ass. She would have felt it, yet she didn't move, even with a good squeeze.

So my hard cock was resting against this wonderfully shaped ass and I could cum just like that, but I was stopped. Cat reached behind and positioned my cock between her legs. She lifted her right leg up a fraction and slid my cock between them, then lowered it again, trapping me. Now that felt good. I could feel the heat from her pussy and she was very wet too. I thrust gently as far back and forth as I could, just between her hot smooth thighs Each new stroke I could sense her pussy wanting more. Cat pushed her ass backwards into me and arched her back. That gave me full access to her and I found on the next push forward that the head of my cock entered her wet pussy and I froze.

"Mmmmm" a loud moan from both sisters. "That feel good?" asked Cat.

That was a veiled question for both Ali and me.

"Mmmm oh yes." Ali replied. "Touch me." She purred.

What was that? What did she say?

"Touch me Cat." Ali wanted more from her sister.

Have these two done this before? I didn't think so, but any inhibitions were gone with Ali's shirt.

"Touch you where?" Inquired Cat playfully.

That was a teasing question so I pressed myself into her, slightly more. A quick tease that could have been a deep, hard thrust into her pussy.

"OK." said Cat and she squeezed her pussy around my cock. "Down here?" She must have had her hand further down little sister's body now. "When did you shave?"

"I like it that way, it makes me constantly horny though." Ali admitted.

So Ali is smooth, She has a smooth pussy and a perfect ass. I continued to push inside Cat and just kept going, in one slow movement, until I was all the way in.

"Oh go..." Cats' words were cut short by that thrust.

"Oh yes." Ali was getting there too.

I started sliding in and out of Cat's pussy. She was enjoying this as much as I was. I could feel her tense and relax with each thrust. She wanted to move and really join in but wasn't going to ruin it by letting Ali know. Although at this point Ali was too far gone to notice me fucking her sister, so Cat could start enjoying it more if she wanted to.

Cat's hand was touching Ali's pussy now, "Your pussy's wet babe, move your hand out of the way and let me fuck you with my fingers."

"Oh yes, right there" she sighed. "Press harder! See what you're doing to me." Alice was really breathing heavy and getting into this.

"Don't stop" she barely whispered. "Talk to me Cat, tell me what you're....."

"Would ya' like my fingers inside you now sister" she lingered on the word sister to emphasise the nature of it. "Like it's a hard cock fucking you?" Cat was relentless. "Can you feel my finger inside your wet pussy?" She went on. "Want more? Want to be stretched more?" Cat egged her on.

"Oh wow, yes right there" Ali was right on the edge now.

The sounds were glorious. The rhythmic thrusting of my cock in Cat's pussy and Ali losing herself to her sister.

"What do you want Ali?" Cat wanted to hear Ali too.

"Tell me you want more, tell me you want this!"

"Show me how you like your tits played with, little sister."

These good girls' bad language was just getting them turned on more. I'd never heard a swear word out of them, until now.

"Don't just show me, say it, tell me." Cat was giving orders. She wanted me to know what was happening and I wanted to know what they were doing. Ali was playing with her own breasts, rolling her hard nipples in her fingers and moaning at the pleasure from Cat's two fingers in her pussy.

"Your pussy is very tight babe"

There it was again. She wanted to make Ali feel dirty and it was working. She wanted to turn her on even more, if that was even possible. "So very wet, yet so very tight."

"How about trying this?" Cat's body moved down Alice's just a few inches. I'm guessing so she could reach her pussy easier, in doing so she bent over more giving me better access to her own pussy. And now I could watch Cat's beautifully curved ass as my cock slides in and out. I rested my hand on her hip, not wanting Ali to see but I didn't think it would have mattered at this point.

Paddy40
Paddy40
23 Followers
12