Sisters in Law Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did Cat do though? Her words didn't say why she moved.

"There, I'll be nice and slow." Cat had started again.

"Oh god that's good but go slowly." Alice begged.

"I'm going to slide my whole fucking hand inside your pussy sister dear. I'm fucking you with my whole hand in your tiny, tight pussy." Each word was punched out, separated and slow.

Ali started panting and the pitch of each breath was getting higher.

"Almost in" Cat was stretching her younger sister's pussy like it had never been before.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Alice was starting to cum, she held her breath and waited for the final thrust, which didn't happen.

I didn't know what was happening. I was enjoying myself too much inside Cat's pussy as she squeezed my cock inside of her. I could feel her tensing up and gripping my cock when I went deep. But I felt her move again, did she just stop fingering Ali? Not fingering that was almost fisting. She was stretching her sister's pussy and Ali was loving it and she started to cum then Cat just stopped. Now that's teasing, that's...-

"No, not that..." Ali pleaded, there was a sudden desperation in her voice, not one that wanted her pleasure giver to stop though. So Cat hadn't stopped. No it wasn't teasing, but what is she doing? It was different, it was...-

"I'm not so sure you just want just your pussy stretched my little sister. You need something new, don't you? You need this." The last few words were a whisper, right into Ali's ear.

"No, no, noooo, not there... I've not...never done..." Ali's voice had shock in it. Her sister was busy making her cum from her hand in her pussy, so what was.... - Is she?...-

"Relax," Cat encouraged softly. That was the clue, Cat was now playing with Ali's ass. The lucky bitc...- I was jealous now. Yes OK. I was fucking one sister and yet here she was making her sister climax by having her hand deep in her pussy and now fingering her ass. I sped up. I put my hand on Cat's hip and gripped. My left arm went under her neck and wrapped around, taking her breast in my hand and I played with her nipple and found she had a nipple ring. I've never noticed that before, so I'll just...-

I started to turn and twist it, slowly rolling it in my fingers and squeezing just enough to...-

"Ooooooooo" Cat cried out, just enough to know she was on the edge.

Of the three of us I was now going to do my best to make her cum first. I found her rhythm, her breathing went erratic, her hand must have stopped moving as I heard...-

"Don't stop, Cat don't stop, I'm so close." Desired Alice.

Was Ali begging for more?

"How does your pussy feel?" Cat started again. "I'm just touching your ass, gently feeling around your tight, TIGHT ass." She was making a point and a very good one too. She must have just thrust her finger into Ali's ass as all I heard was a scream of pleasure from Alice, almost a growl.

"Aghhhhhhhhhgggg" screamed Ali, as her legs clamped her own hand to her pussy.

"Right there baby sister, my finger is now where?"

"It's in me." Ali confirmed.

"Tell me exactly where" Cat was demanding now.

"In my ass." Ali cried out "You're in my ass, you're fucking my ass, don't stop, don't ever...-"

"I've just got the tip in. I wish I had my toy then I could truly fuck you with it. I want to make you explode when you cum."

I kept going, but slowed down. Cat's pussy was giving pleasure by squeezing my cock, she'd milk me soon.

"Want more?" Cat asked, "How much more?" she wasn't really asking.

"Do you want more of your ass used?"

"No no no no" was all Ali could muster.

Cat was just pushing her finger into her little sister's tight ass and she was going to make her cum again.

"Now tell me how many times have you had your ass fucked?" Cat interrogated.

"Nev......" and that was her cumming again, "AGGHHHHHHH" a loud cry.

Ali tensed right up. She went as rigid as my cock that was fucking Catherine. She arched away from Cat but her big sister kept her hand pressing into her. She still had her arm around Alice keeping her close too, trapped against her, no escape, their naked bodies hot and sweating, one fucking the other to the end.

"Please stop, I can't take any more." Ali pleaded, trying to regain her breathing.

And I then used Cat's pussy for myself, I fucked her, regardless of making the bed bounce or any noise. I fucked her, fucking my sister in law and I exploded inside of her, I just gripped her hip and pulled myself as deep as I could shooting spurt after spurt after spurt deep inside her pussy.

"Oh wow." Ali praised her sister, "That was so fucking great, I've never had one as good as that. I've never had anything in my ass before and did you just...-"

She must have turned to face Cat.

"Did you just Cum too?"

"Mmm hmmm." Cat nodded "Not as big as yours but I also had help, Pete's cock has been in my pussy all this time. I was so close to cumming as soon as you started touching yourself. Just looking at your perfect body makes me so jealous of it yet it still makes me wet."

Ali almost sat bolt upright, she looked over and I opened my eyes looking back at her.

Everyone looked at every one, I still had my cock inside Cat's pussy and I wasn't getting soft. Who would be after all of that? I thrust again.

"No, let me rest too, too much." Cat was exhausted and she pulled away.

A trail of cum leaked out of her, mixed with her juices. I ran my finger over it, feeling as much of Cat's ass as I could. Licking my finger, she tastes good too.

Ali admitted "I think I'm going to be so sore in the morning, you really did something to me Cat, but I never, never felt it that good." She held her sister.

"You were stretching really well, my hand...-" Cat looked at her fingers and contemplated where they'd been. "And it will only get better next time." The big sister replied. "We must get something to use as a lube, your body will thank you for it."

Oh yes please, the two sisters want to keep this going, I do so hope it continues too. I'm just hoping I can keep joining in or watch.

"You don't think this was a mistake or a one time thing then?" Alice wondered.

"Of course not." She was protesting. "Who could be better for you than your own big sister taking real good care of you"

They kissed and a real kiss. That was the first time and it's more intimate than fucking and if Alice responded it would mean she really wanted it too. Both of Ali's hands came up but didn't go anywhere, like she was tensing up.

Ali pulled away, Cat was now unsure but continued "I'm not going to miss any chance to see that body of yours with nothing on, have you not seen you?" Cat appreciated Ali's body.

Alice was thinking now, she took her time, looking right at her big sister. Directly into her eyes, right inside her thoughts as only sisters can.

"Lube?" Alice's thought process was all over the place.

"Makes it feel much better for sliding in deep." Cat put strength on the word "Deep."

"I'm always so wet, I wouldn't need any." Alice confessed.

"Not for your pussy silly, I nearly got my whole fist inside you just then."

Alice remembered how full she felt, how sore she was going to be in the morning "And WOW were you tight, the lube is for right here" Catherine took a gamble and pressed her finger against her sister's ass again.

"Ohhhhh," Alice trailed off and closed her eyes. She reached her arms around her sisters shoulders and pulled in for a hug. That's bad news, a hug? After what's happened? I'm still hard, Alice is naked. Cat is still wearing a shirt that looks like one of mine and I'd love to cum inside one of them again. The hug lasted though, Cat's arms went around Ali's waist, pulling her close, their heads were resting on each other.

"Mmmmm," Came from Catherine as she was enjoying a last naked touch from her sister.

"MMMMM." louder this time "That's .....- good".

What was happening?

Alice was nuzzling into Cat's neck and now kissing it. And I mean really kissing it. Sucking? I could hear wet slurping sounds.

"Don't mark me," said a worried Cat, "I won't be able to explain a love bite."

"Just wanted you to know I'm committing to you. You're right. Who is better for me? We have a sister's trust for each other."

They both kissed, hands all over their bodies. Cat put a hand on Ali's breast and slowly caressed her, feeling the still very hard tips.

So Cat thought Ali's body was hot.

"What about...--" the younger one nodded towards me.

"What about him? He's not going to tell anyone and I'm reasonably sure he'd like to fuck you too."

Alice looked deep into her sister's eyes again and said. "Well I still can't sleep, so get that lube" as she lay down and rolled onto her front again.

12