Sisters in Law Pt. 02

Story Info
Later into the night, the two sisters continue.
5.6k words
4.46
16.7k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paddy40
Paddy40
22 Followers

Sisters in Law - Part 02

A continuation from part one. Of the girls, I only call them that as they're younger than me, Catherine is the older sister and a few years younger than myself. Alice the youngest of the three and then the middle, sadly no longer with us, sister, is who brought us closer together. Nothing like pity to bring out the animalistic creature inside. We have stayed over at Catherine's house, which I have only just remembered and it's the middle of the night, or even early morning now, it's not important and I've not looked out of a window or at a clock.

Alice looked deep into her sister's eyes again and said "Well I still can't sleep, so get that lube" as she lay down and rolled onto her front again.

"I don't have any" a worried Catherine said to me, "I am not missing this chance though, you got any ideas?"

I was daydreaming and my mind was miles away, still staring at Ali's ass, the two girls were still naked and they were both still looking perfect as always. Alice was smiling with her eyes closed on the bed, head resting on her arms, waving her legs back and forth at the knees.

"Umm" I gave it a thought while returning back to reality, "Got any coconut oil?" I asked her.

"Possibly" she wavered, "Around somewhere, but it could be anywhere though"

"That's OK, I'll go look for something" I said "you go and..." I gestured towards Ali

"Make her cum?" said Cat nonchalantly.

She took a step back from me then turned away as she pulled the t-shirt off over her head, almost like she had been practising that very move which was as sexy as hell, the way her arms lingered above her head was incredibly sensual and erotic, it really emphasised her shapely waist and very fuckable body.

Cat's ass was rounder than her sisters, but Ali was a different build, a different league. I hate trying to compare the two, I have been up close to Cat's and now I'm sure she put on a wiggle to show off, while she approached her sister, just for my benefit. Not that I needed any as a stiffness was returning to me already.

I didn't bother to cover up as I wandered off to look for the oil, or whatever I could find, I had a feeling they would remain naked while I left them to play. I was going to say 'get better acquainted', but I don't think that's going to be possible. So I just left them to create their own entertainment.

Cat encouraged her sisters legs down and sat astride her, using both hands she traced all her fingers up and down her sisters back, almost tickling. She tried to control her desire but with her hands lingering over Alice's back and the rest of her stunning body and then her ass, taking in the shape, contours, the whole feeling, she was lost to the pleasure.

Even though Ali's backside was incredibly firm, Cat gave it a good hard squeeze, she was mesmerised by it too. It wasn't just me, that ass could turn anyone, it was like a controlling element, Kryptonite even. I'll have to see if that theory can be tested.

Catherine leant forward as she ran her hands up to Ali's neck, taking her sister's beauty in once more, she'd never seen her this way before, it was all new and she was going to fully appreciate every last moment.

Big sister got her own breasts to gently touch the small of Ali's back and she swayed them slowly side to side, that sent a tingle through her as her nipples caressed over her sister's naked body all the way up to between her shoulders, this put their entire bodies together, touching and exchanging their heat.

Cat pressed down with her pussy pushing against Ali's ass.

"Mmmm" moaned Ali, "That's niiice", she lingered upon the words, drawing them out.

Catherine's pussy wasn't smooth like her sisters but she kept it very bare and now she was contemplating matching the 'completely bare' look as it made what she was thinking so much more erotic.

Catherine traced her breasts all the way down Ali's back.

"It feels nice for me too" said Cat, her nipples hardening, once more, with the sensation, she kissed down her sisters spine and she moved lower down, slow, soft loving kisses, that's when I walked back in, coconut oil in hand and a hardening cock from the amazing and passionate sight before me.

I barely got a whisper out, "Wow, you two look so hot together"

Cat looked at me and smiled as she shimmied backwards, while still locking eyes she started kissing her sister's backside, still soft and gentle, increasing intensity and soft nibbles, gentle use of her teeth. Then came her tongue, licking the top of Ali's thighs where they meet her ass at that sexy crease and slowly, down, between Ali's legs.

"Oh god" said Ali, "That's so good" she still had her eyes closed.

I sat next to them on the bed for a closer look, over the other side of the bed.

"Glad you're back" said Ali, feeling the bed move "You were going to miss seeing Catherine lick me"

"I'm sure you would let me know" I replied "You can be quite vocal"

I stroked the back of Cats neck and down her spine feeling her soft, smooth skin. She arched slightly enjoying the touch, then grabbing my hand she placed it onto her chest.

"Play with it," she demanded.

Then she took a gentle hold of my cock, making me very hard again and started sliding her hand up and down its length.

I held her nipple ring and gently flicked it with my fingers, concentration wasn't easy for me as Cat had her hand stroking my cock in such a wonderful way, as she did earlier, her mouth and tongue kissing and licking between Ali's legs and now her free hand was making slow circles on her little sisters breasts, they were not large at all, but Ali's nipples made up for anything by being as hard as diamonds. Cat really was right, she wasn't going to miss this opportunity with her sister or me.

"However hard you touch me" Cat growled "I want it much harder", she was almost glaring at me, making sure I understood how she wanted me to behave and yet she could keep the control to be gentle with Ali's nipple's, just teasing them, firm on my cock and still busy with her mouth on her sisters pussy.

"She wants it rough" confirmed Ali, "whatever you do, gentle is not it"

I pinched Cats nipple in a way I hoped she enjoyed, hard!

"YESS" she almost screamed, "Like that, just like that, don't stop, don't ever stop"

Cat gave me cock a squeeze, wow that felt good.

"Fuuuuu...." trailed off Ali, as Cat's tongue must have thrust into her pussy, "Aahhhhh and you just keep doing that, it felt.... Oh god yessssss, just there, right there, right there"

Ali lifted, as much as she could, her ass off the bed and tried to spread her legs to give Cat better access to her.

I let go of Cat to reach for the oil.

"I said don't stop." Cat was demanding, yet she started stroking me faster.

"Don't stop" again Ali was on Cats side "If you stop then she stops and I'm going to be very selfish as this is fucking good"

I really have never heard these two use bad language before, it must show the level of pleasure they're giving each other.

I grabbed Catherine's breast and this time I really squeezed as I played with it, using my fingers and whole hand to see what reaction she gave. I was enjoying it's touch in my hand.

"That's good" she said, I could hear her breathing was changing, she put her fingers into the jar and scooped some out then tasted it, "Mmm that's going to work well"

Cat dribbled and rubbed the oil down Ali's ass crack, lingering on her tight entrance by just circling around it. With her other hand she pressed her thumb against the underside of my cock head and placed her tongue back into her sister's pussy then continued to lick, suck and tease, with such hot coordination. Tasting Ali's pussy, moving her tongue around just how her sister wants it, flicking over her clit then pressing her tongue hard against her button. Circles, small circles then long slow licks all the way up to Ali's now coconut flavour anal entrance.

The wet slurping sounds were possibly for my benefit and I much appreciated it. I took hold of Cats nipple ring again and slowly twisted it "Aaaaaaahhh" she came out with this high pitched cry, then "Aaaaaaaahhhhh" from Ali as Cat moved her tongue up to Ali's ass

"Oh yes" now Ali's breathing was getting shorter.

I looked at my spare hand and then at the curve of Cat's ass as she was crouching over Ali's legs with her head pressing down on her sister's body, then to my hand and back to her ass.

SMACK!

"FUCK!" and that came from Ali, Cat hardly made a sound.

SMACK!

"Ahhhh" again that was Ali "That felt good sis" she was breathless.

"Again" said Cat, "that felt so hot I must be soaking this bed now, my tongue went right in" she squeezed me firmly and was really pushing me towards a climax.

SMACK, SMACK, her cheek was red now, that's going to leave a mark for a while, SMACK!

"Turn over" demanded Cat of her sister, she released me and practically tossed Alice onto her back then lifted her knees up for an all access pass, "Now fuck me" she looked at me and put her tongue back into Ali's pussy, right in, no teasing or licking now, she pushed it in as far as it would reach, as much as she wanted to taste of her inner depths.

I moved behind Catherine and, with very little difficulty as she had got me so very hard again, placed my cock at her pussy entrance, she was right, she was incredibly turned on, she was incredibly wet, it felt incredibly good for me just resting there at her entrance, just like before, then Cat wiggled her body and pushed backwards against me, she wanted my cock inside her right now, straight in, she knew how to do that and wanted to be both in control of fucking me but used at the same time.

I grabbed her hips and gave a few more SMACK, SMACK, SMACK on the other cheek.

"NO!" demanded Cat, "Same spot, make me feel it, I want to feel it"

SMACK!

"Oh god yes that's it, don't fucking stop"

SMACK!

"Oh wow" said Ali in shock, "That's like before......fuck that hurts"

"Sorry sis" said Cat, "It's just my finger and it's got lube, I won't do it again"

"Don't you fucking dare stop", Ali's head shot up off the bed and glared at her sister.

SMACK!

"FUCK" Ali was getting loud, her head went straight back down, "That hurts so good"

Cat slowly pushed her finger, just the tip, into what must be Ali's incredibly tight ass.

I continued slowly thrusting right into Cat's pussy, she felt so good around my hard cock and still kept squeezing me inside of her like she does so well..

SMACK

"Yes!" that was both of them in unison.

Cat's ass is going to be so sore later on.

SMACK

I was getting a good rhythm of thrusting my cock into Cat's pussy and

SMACK, as I pulled back. Then, SMACK and pull back, the head of my cock just at her entrance as I pulled right back and then pushed in deep in one hard thrust. SMACK!

I looked around for the coconut oil. I could only just reach it if I leaned right over, so I put my arm around Cat's waist and grabbed each of her breasts in turn. I even managed to feel Ali's legs at the same time.

"Oooo that's good," said Ali "How far can you reach up?"

It wasn't that far, but she was getting a good 'seeing to' from Cat who was now mine to pleasure.

I reached the jar and placed it within better reach.

SMACK

"God how deep are you?" ask Ali

"Still just the tip of my finger baby" was the reply, "hardly the first joint"

"I don't know if I can take it" There was almost disappointment from Ali.

"I can stop if you want...."

"I did not say stop!" she glared at Cat again, "it fucking hurts but it feels so much hotter than the pain it gives"

That sounded complicated to me but I was fucking her sister so I didn't worry about it and she was going to be cumming soon if Cat keeps going.

SMACK

"Oh wow, harder and faster...." Cat was getting ready to cum too.

SMACK, I put my finger into the jar and oiled it.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK three in hard succession.

"Fuc....." said Cat but she didn't finish as I thrust my finger straight into her ass and it felt hot and tight.

"Fuck fuck fucking fu...." Ali ran of breath, "fuck that felt....." she couldn't talk.

Cat's entire finger had thrust right into her sister as I penetrated Cat hard, my cock in her pussy but it was my oiled finger deep into her ass that caused it.

SMACK, "Aaaaaaah", Cat started cumming, I could feel her pussy pulse around my cock, I thrust in as far as I could and I held my cock there, taking the sensation of her pussy starting to convulse, grabbing at me inside of her, I could feel the build and sudden spurt, spurt, spurt deep inside of her, again and again I could feel my pulse racing, Cats pussy pulsating, her ass clamp around my finger and then...

Ali's breathing started pulsating too, her eyes wide open staring into her future then she wrapped her arms around her sister and "Ahhhhhhhh" she cried, one long, pulsing climax, that just lasted and lasted, Cats tongue inside her pussy, a finger intruding where she never thought it could go.

We rested, totally still, for what felt like an eternity.

"Leave it in please" said Ali eventually. Cat didn't remove her finger, didn't move at all, just wiggled it slightly to give her sister some more pleasure. "Go easy, it still hurts but I'm loving it" said Ali.

My cock did not go soft and I was really happy to leave it inside of Cat, but as she squeezed me with her pussy I slowly pulled out, as she pulled forward, leaving a "remember this" trail down her legs and a glossy shine from the oil as I pulled my finger out of her ass.

"That was a first for me", gasped Cat.

"What was?" sighed Ali

"Finger in my bum" she replied, her language returning to normal, "In one go too", she smiled, "that felt good, you're learning" she said to me, "still room for improvement though" hinting that the future holds some more of this.

"Just remember NEVER stop and however hard you smack my ass, do it harder"

I just nodded, I'm certainly learning that it's often best not to say anything.

Cat turned to her sister and asked "Want me to pull it out yet?"

"Wait for a bit, I've never knew something like this would hurt so much and feel so fucking good" Ok so Ali was still on a high. "I may have cum from just the ass thing but your tongue pushed me right over" she paused and waited a while longer.

"Slowly, very slowly" Ali finally said.

Cat removed her invading finger and Ali was both relieved and very disappointed.

"No put it back in, I want more" she said quickly "it feels too good"

Cat rolled onto her back, trying to reclaim her own breathing, just taking Ali's request as a whim. Cats breasts, larger than Ali's by far, lay flat against her chest, rising and falling with her breathing. Unashamedly naked, she looks stunning, they both do. She held my hand and placed it on her breasts again.

"Now you can be gentle" she said with what I can only describe as pleasure in her eyes.

"Us girls get too sensitive to touch and need recovery when we've had a great climax" she added with a smile.

"Seriously put it back in" Ali summoned all the energy she could and turned over once again onto her knees but with her head down on the bed. Her whole body looked alive and was glowing from her climax with her ass up begging for her big sister's intrusive finger again.

"Doesn't your bum hurt?" asked Cat, smoothly rubbing her hand over the gorgeous shape.

"Fuck yes" replied Ali, "and sensitive as hell, like you said"

Cat was puzzled.

"I don't understand either" said a confused Ali "Just put it back in, the pain, the ache, the...." She couldn't find the words, her hands were moving wildly across the sweat and cum sodden bed sheets, wanting the wondrous feeling again.

Cat put her finger into the jar of oil and touched her sister's tight anal entrance. Ali's hands froze then gripped the bed sheets as tight as she could in preparation for what she knew was going to happen, "Do it" she demanded and Cat pressed.

"Come on do it please" she begged, Cat pressed much harder.

"Fuuuu..." Ali cried, her knuckles turning white and Cat didn't stop.

"Yes yes yes" it was like Ali was cumming again and my cock got stiffer.

Cat took my hand again and coated it with the coconut oil, she withdrew her finger from Ali

"No put it back in, back in, feels too good, get it back inside me"

"Just using more lube babe," said Cat and she guided my finger to Ali's ass.

I pressed, it did not go in, pressing harder, nothing.

Cat looked at me and just mouthed "See how tight she is?"

I nodded and forced just the tip of my finger past the hot muscle.

"Oh yes, that's it" cried Ali in pain and pleasure.

"Just the tip of my finger again" lied Cat "I'll just rest it there while you...."

She was cut short

"No, give it to me" said Ali, "All of it, I want it, I need it", she gasped for air, "Fuck that's good"

I pushed in very slowly and very hard.

"Yes yes yes", Ali was loving it as she said "Make me cum sis"

Cat moved her body around, looking sexy just by moving and just ran her tongue over my cock.

"Fuck" I said, what a pleasurable shock that was.

"Look good?" Ali was asking me, she still thought it was Cat forcing her finger deep inside of her.

"Uh huh" was all I could muster.

Ali was right, Cat had a talented tongue.

"Wow" my turn to gasp again, Cat had the head of my cock between her lips and clamping down using her teeth to apply pressure to me, she started flicking her tongue over the tip, "Fuck" my turn for the language again.

"Look that good does it?" Again Alice was asking me about what she thought was the sight of her sister's finger getting deeper inside her tight anal hole.

"Does it hurt?" I asked

"Yes, like nothing ever felt before" she was panting, "all the way in Cat?"

"Hardly" Cat had to release my cock from her mouth to speak, "but more than before"

"Just do it, I'm gonna cum"

Cat went back to getting my cock in her mouth and she started pinching her own nipples hard enough to make herself wince in pain, but she did not stop bobbing her head up and down all of my length.

I gave a hard thrust of my hand and got my index finger right into that perfect ass and gave a twist, using the rest of my hand I squeezed Ali's ass cheek.

Cat was rubbing her own pussy now, pretty fast and I could hear the wonderful wet sounds that she was making. She had to release my cock again as she was breathing too hard, her eyes closed and she was tensing up. I flexed my finger and started to move it slightly deeper within Ali.

"YES" Ali started to convulse, I could feel her body temperature suddenly heat up and then she both tensed up and shook with her huge climax.

"That's too good" she cried, her orgasm taking her like never before with the feeling of my finger trapped deep inside her.

Cat let out an "Ahhhhhhhh" her eyes were wide open as she clamped her hands deep into her own pussy, she had most of one hand pressing inside her wetness, a huge stretch, she does like the pleasure and pain too. The sisters are much alike.

I managed to press my cock between her tits and squeeze them together with my remaining hand, "Let me" gasped Cat and she pressed them tight around my hard cock and used the wetness of her hand to give me a firm stroke or two, but I wanted her breasts wrapped around it as I thrust back and forth.

"Cum on them" said Cat, "Fuck my tits", I did both, I couldn't believe I had anything left inside of me but these two would squeeze all my cum out if they wanted.

"How did you...." Ali half asked, then she opened her eyes and collapsed as she rolled over, my hand went with her, "Oh I did think that felt bigger" she realised it was me, I pulled out and rested my head down on Cats cum covered breasts, smoothing it around and all over her chest.

Paddy40
Paddy40
22 Followers
12