Sisters in Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it in please" begged Ali

"No, you can rest too" Cat told her, "He's going to cum for me now, want to see it all over me sis?"

Alice watched as Cat's breasts, wrapped around my cock, made me cum once more

I didn't make a sound, the exhaustion had me.

"Mmmm" Said Alice as she spread the warm liquid over Catherine's breasts, making sure she covered them both as best she could.

"That's good" said Cat, "you can do that some more in the shower. You should get some sleep" she said to me, "and we'll go shower, this room must smell heavy with sex"

"I didn't know I could climax from just my ass" wondered Alice, as she attempted to make her legs work.

"Considering how horny you always are now and how you love having your ass stretched so much, I think you're well lucky" replied Cat, "I've never done it that way either"

"Well maybe I can help with that, but I can't move my legs for a while" smiled Ali.

"Yes you can" said Cat, "C'mon sis, shower time"

The two naked sirens shakily stood up and sauntered off to the bathroom to clean each other. Watching the two of them, so naked without a care, such perfect bodies. Cat, I'm sure, was watching Ali's ass too. I would have gone to join them, but it appeared to be a booking for just the two of them only. I hoped it wasn't a decision making time. I heard the water from the shower start and I closed my eyes, for just a minute.

I awoke with a start, something must have caused it, I was exhausted and I could hear that the water was still running in the shower, so it wasn't the girls coming back in. I opened my eyes and lifted my head looking around.

"God YES!" Alice cried out in the distance.

Cat must be exploring her sister some more, the thoughts of them together created a stirring in me and I allowed myself to drift off some more with happy thoughts.

"Are you awake" asked Alice as she jumped on the bed next to me, where did she get that energy from? Her hair was still damp, but her skin was dry, if possible she looked hotter than before and she was naked, a very sexy look.

"Good you are, we want to talk with you" she continued.

Shit, that is not going to end well, I thought, but it was a fantastic night and loads of memories to keep.

"Hurry up Cat" she hollered.

"OK, OK I'm here" said Catherine as she walked in, towel wrapped around her completely, but her short hair was also still damp, that's a good look for her too.

"Why are you wearing that?" Ali quizzed her.

"Sorry, it must be a habit" She replied and let the towel drop to the floor, I stared straight at her breasts, one looked redder, then she gave a little show and turned full circle, "Does that look good?" she asked of us, patting her backside, there was a very clear bright red marking on her ass cheek, "I can feel the heat from that all through me"

"Sorry" I went to say but was stopped.

"No, it's just what I wanted, needed really, not had a feeling like it or felt that good for a long time" she grinned.

"Good" was all I managed.

"It's the bite on my neck" She glared at Ali, "That I can't hide"

"Did you enjoy it?" Ali asked, not even looking at her big sister.

"Not the point" Cat smiled and followed Ali's eye line.

Alice was gazing at my cock, I hadn't bothered to cover myself either, just her looking was making it stiffen.

"Stop" said Cat, "we decided this just now, we need to talk"

"Yes," agreed Ali.

There was the longest pause, both girls sat on the bed either side of me, I didn't know who to stare at, both were hot.

"We want this to continue" Alice jumped into starting the conversation.

"Hey, I had a speech planned" Cat was disappointed at being overridden.

"You were taking too long" argued Ali, "We", she indicated her and her sister, "Have just had the best sex that we can ever remember"

Cat nodded in agreement.

"And we think it was because of you" she added, "You know how sorry we are about...." she trailed off and looked down.

"But you got us to discover something" Cat continued, managing to get some of her speech in, at least.

"I've not cum so hard and so often ever before" said Ali, "I dont know whats causing me to be so fucking horny all the time and it makes being normal very difficult, but it feels good and it was fun today, really good fun."

"Did you know her ass is like a switch for an orgasm?" Cat went off on a tangent with this news.

"Thanks," said Ali with a sigh, "Didn't want to shout about that but yes, did you hear me in the shower?"

I nodded again.

"Dearest Catherine" Ali said in a mock telling off voice, "pressed her finger into me again and I just exploded, it hurt so much, but the feeling was amazing, IS amazing"

"It makes her cum every time" Cat spoke right into her sister's ear, giving it a little sensual lick and pressing her tongue in.

Ali shivered at the sensation and grinned, the cat that got all the cream type of grin, or got the Cat to cream.

Catherine continued "We need rules though, when we meet it has to be all of us"

"Or it's unfair on who gets left out" agreed Ali.

"No" I disagreed, did I really say that?

They both looked at me.

"No" I continued, "I think you two should be allowed to get together whenever you want to, I'm OK with it and I don't own you, just let me know all the hot, sexy details please, besides you two meeting up would never arouse suspicion".

Ali looked at Cat and nodded in agreement, Cat did too.

"Thank-you" they said and Cat kissed me, a full mouth to mouth kiss, her hand went straight to my amazingly stiff again cock.

"I've already said I'm going to keep you involved with the family, we're not letting you drift away to a recluse, so I'm going to cum around yours often" Cat grinned at me, playing with her words.

"Can I stay at yours when I'm up here?" Ali asked.

"You have to ask?" I replied.

"I'll join you two then, not going to miss out am I" Cat ended by kissing me again, taking charge of my cock, I put my hand on her thigh and caressed her, "Higher" she said, not stopping the kiss. I felt the heat and swollen pussy lips and slid two fingers inside.

"We'll make a chat group and talk to each other that way" said Alice, "and also we need some control around everyone else...... Are you paying any attention?"

We broke the kiss and agreed with her.

"Oh" Cat remembered, "Alice really wants to fuck you too but she's stopped her pill to change it different ones so she can't and there's no way you'll get this into her ass"

She gripped my cock tighter as if I didn't know what she was talking about and started stroking me.

Alice shuffled closer and Cat brushed Ali's hair away from her sister's face. Then the younger sister used her tongue on me as Catherine stroked my cock and placed it into Ali's mouth.

"Be good and take it all in," Cat encouraged.

"Mmmm mmm" Ali hummed in agreement and bobbed her head to stroke me with her lips and mouth.

Cat used her hands to feel all over Alice's body, she squeezed her breasts, stroking her back and sliding a finger down her ass crack.

"Yes please" moaned Ali, "right there!"

Cat circled her tightest hole and pressed inside.

"Fuck!" cried Ali, it really was a massive turn on for her, she released my cock to appreciate the feeling of the invasion from her sister again.

"Cumming.........again.........urggggggggghhhhhh" was the primeval noise Alice created.

She tried to calm her breathing but couldn't fight the sexual feelings she was getting right now.

"I need to rest" Ali didn't want to stop though, she feared she might pass out if everything she did ended up being so orgasmic.

"You try it," Cat said to me so matter of factly.

"Please I need rest, please" Ali partly collapsed onto the bed with her back towards me, I moved closer and pressed my obviously still hard cock to her tight anal passage.

"Oh yes that looks amazing" said Cat, "But I don't think it will go in, she is so tight"

"Me neither" I agreed, "but it feels good to try"

"Mmmmmm" was all that came from Alice as I pressed against her.

"That is good," Ali managed.

"You're too tight," I said.

"We can do something about that soon" said Cat and she kissed her sister, another full kiss, eyes closed holding each other, style of kiss.

"Allow me" Cat decided, she moved her sister onto her back, I felt down Ali's body, lingering on her breasts, giving them a flick with my tongue this time, feeling down over her smooth, hairless pussy and I moved out of the way for Cat to place her head between her sister's thighs.

Catherine was laying flat on her front as she licked Alice's sweet, wet entrance, she wiggled her ass at me and gave herself a smack. "You need to cum" she said to me "I like you fucking me from behind" so while she was laying there I rolled over and mounted her "Not my ass today" she said, "but don't be gentle with anywhere else though" as I slid into her wet pussy in one hot smooth go, I could really get used to this feeling as Ali gave another moan of pleasure while her big sister was taken from behind.

This wasn't fucking anymore, this was highly erotic love making. I started kissing Catherine's neck, while her head was busy pleasuring her sister, whose hands were running fingers through Cat's hair, keeping her in the place she wanted.

"I can feel a normal one building up," sighed Ali.

"Mmmm"

I was getting firmer with my thrusting, deep into Cats pussy and her backside raising up to meet my strokes.

"Say when you're close babe," Cat told Ali.

"I'm always close, it never takes me long now" was the reply.

"I'm gonna make you cum again," Cat told her.

Ali gripped Catherine's head and guided her back into her pussy, but Cat had another idea and she reached under her sister and forced her finger back into her tight 'switch'.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" screamed Ali, her hands gripped her own breasts and squeezed them so hard.

SMACK, I joined in, SMACK!

"Oh yes that's it!" Cat joined her sister by cumming at the same time.

SMACK

"Aghhhhh" they both cried.

I had nothing left but still it was a fantastic feeling.

Cat slid up her sister's body as I pulled out of her, she put her breast into Ali's mouth who then clamped her teeth right down on her nipple.

"FUCK YES" cried out Cat, I gave her pussy a lick, "mmmm" you taste good.

"And Ali?" She gasped, I moved slightly so I could lick Ali's smooth pussy, it felt like it could be too hot to touch with my tongue.

"Yeah she's good too" I answered, "Now I need to sleep for a while as I need to leave soon, got to take the bike in for a service in like four hours, oh and you don't have to wait Ali, I've had a vasectomy" I smiled and turned over to sleep, if I was allowed.

12