Sisters In Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her part, Ivy was struggling to maintain focus as well. Exposing herself whilst acting so innocently was a not too well concealed kink of hers and unbeknownst to Holly, those tiny denim shorts were rubbing against a very sensitive and excited set of lips. That fact wouldn't stay hidden for long.

Despite her arousal Ivy was aware that her legs were starting to ache. The two had decided to split the shed into an upper and lower part so as not to interrupt one another and for a while Ivy had been doing the lower section. Resting her knees upon a foam kneeling pad she could easily reach the paint pot behind them but the strain on her legs was beginning to be too uncomfortable.

"It's time to switch," Ivy declared and Holly dutifully agreed. No matter either sister's sexual arousal or their games, neither wanted to cause the other pain. At least not without a paddle or their fluffy cuffs in play.

Ivy stood, stretched, and moaned as she was freed from the kneeling position. Her arms reaching far above her head was finally enough to free the second nipple. With both nipples free the tube top slipped easily above Ivy's breasts and both stood proud against her chest, shimmering in the sunlight. Ivy permitted herself an internal grin as she saw Holly bite her lip as she knelt herself. Her thoughts drifted to how many times they had been in this position. Ivy's shorts unzipped, her top pulled free and Holly on her knees in front of her. It was a favourite of hers.

"All good over there?" A deep voice called from the other side of the shed. The sisters both looked in surprise towards the corner of the shed but no face emerged around it. Their father seemed to have been curious about the noise and their progress, but not enough to investigate.

Holly peeked around the side and briefly chatted to their father as Ivy held her breasts in her hands. She had gotten lost in their teasing and forgotten about how easy it would have been to be discovered. Inside there was a deeper fire lit as she realised that he could still look around the corner at their progress yet she had made no moves to cover herself. Instead her fingers absentmindedly began kneading her breasts and then pinching her nipples. She gave more fuel to the fire, and that inspired her next action.

***

The sight that Holly turned around to after having spoken to their father was truly a magnificent one. Ivy's bare breasts hung as free as they had before, framed at the top by her pink tube top, nipples standing proud and hard. She'd played with them, behind her back as she talked to their father, Ivy had played with her nipples and Holly knew it. But it was looking downwards that inspired so many thoughts of what was to come. That smooth, toned, athletic stomach was tensed as Ivy reached over to paint. Her strokes were slower and gentler than before. Ivy gave her sister time to take in the sights.

It was the view further south that caused Holly to start sweating. The bottom of those tiny, ripped shorts had shifted. Had she moved it on purpose or had kneeling relocated the crotch? It didn't truly matter and Holly did not care. All she cared about was the fact that one of Ivy's pussy lips, the right one specifically, was now exposed to the air.

Ivy's exposed pussy lip was clutching around the corner of her shorts. It tickled her greatly as the edge was frayed but the breeze stroked her in a phenomenal way. Past it Holly could see the deeper pink, the reddish colour that was truly the inside of her sister's pussy.

Holly could imagine where her sister's clit sat, hidden above where the lips disappeared under the shorts. It was a sight she could recall from memory. A place with which she held such an in-depth spatial knowledge of that she could touch and pleasure that intimate spot without seeing it at all. Blindfolded, disoriented, half-awake or half drunk, her sister's vagina was a place she could always find her way around. She knew the buttons to press and she knew the order to press them.

The two sister's vaginas were different. There was a cliché in a great deal of the naughty, incestual fiction that one of the two sisters shyly enjoyed so much, and the other teased and indulged her with. The oh-so-often cliché they came across was that of sisters always having such similar centres of pleasure. Identical even. That was not the case for the Dale sisters. Similarities were there certainly. But the way Ivy's lips hungrily grabbed at things, how her inner lips would clench around any invading digit or toy or apparently clothing, that was uniquely Ivy.

Holly's lips, were neat, pursed. At least until you pleasured them thoroughly, at which point they would splay open lewdly, making her centre extremely exposed and her vulva would be surrounded by a bright red flush. Ivy always thought it suited her personality. Holly could be quite the little slut when you got her going, and if Ivy ever had a skill, it was getting her sister's juices flowing.

She did an expert job of that in the next few minutes. Holly tried to return to painting but it was immensely difficult and she kept being distracted by the stretches and movement of her little sister that uncovered more or less of her secret core periodically.

In an ironic twist, Ivy's dedication to feigning ignorance and Holly's complete distraction meant that Ivy, although initially the one not painting as carefully, had soon finished her upper section of the shed, with Holly only three quarters through. Sweat ran down Ivy's head matching the sweat covering her shining chest. Between the thoroughly aroused woman's legs liquid streams flowed over the sodden denim crotch and then rolled uninterrupted down her thighs.

Ivy sat back and admired her work, both her newly painted shed and her horny crouched sister who tried admirably to get back to work. Ivy decided it would probably be best for her to join in and start painting from the far end and meet Holly in the middle. She was the one to have distracted her so after all. It was only natural for her to help out. So of course, Ivy sat down, faced Holly with her feet flat on the floor and legs bent, and started to finger herself.

Holly could do nothing but stare, as her sister pulled the frayed edge of the shorts to the side properly and then filled the hungry and open pink insides with her fingers. Ivy pried her lips apart and then began an accelerating pistoning of her two digits inside herself. She was more than ready.

The exhibitionist fun she had been conducting was easily sufficient foreplay for Ivy and she knew she was already very close to a climax. Her sister's eyes, the hungry, dazed expression they held, spurred her on rapidly. There was a squelch coming from her lips as they hugged the fingers that passed them, imparting juices upon them or letting juices flick onto the grass beneath her.

She built her speed and used her free hand to clasp at her breasts. Exposed as she was to the warmth of the sun and cool of the breeze she was aware of every bit of revealed skin. The smooth sensitive places that did not see the light so often were delicate to touch and she trembled gently as she did. The liquid she splashed onto her fingers and her pussy lips only highlighted that delicate balance of warmth and cool.

The younger sibling's eyes clenched shut and she bit her lip fiercely to hold inside what Holly knew could be titanic screams. Ivy had had plenty of practice keeping quiet and she bit down savagely, the pain and slight taste of blood only causing a further explosion of pleasure. The act of trying so hard to conceal her moans of pleasure only heightened the exhibitionist experience she was having. The sounds caught in her throat in a near gulp and then her head flew back. Face scrunched, toes curled and fingers paused she hovered with an arched back. Then her fingers flew out from her pussy and a great jet of pussy juices followed them. It squirted out from her and onto the ground between her legs as she shook and then rubbed her clit to extend the heavenly feeling.

The light splatter sound that accompanied the juices hitting the ground nearly made Holly groan. She watched as Ivy came down from her orgasm then shook herself, the sensitivity of her body shocking her for a second. Ivy admired the quantity she had squirted absently before sucking on her fingers, tasting her sweetness and then hiding her crotch from view. When her fingers and thighs were satisfyingly cleaned the younger Dale sibling pulled her tube top back over her heaving chest and finally covered herself properly. Her clothes were in their place yet her hair was slightly more tousled than it had been and the lingering flush on her cheeks and stomach was a delight to see. For now, the show was over, but the artwork still consumed Holly's mind.

***

The Dale sisters headed inside after finishing painting and telling the cover story of a spilt drink to explain the copious amount of fluid that Ivy had squirted. Their father was happy with their work and stayed outside to "finish off a few more bits and pieces". That left the sisters to go upstairs and get cleaned up. They washed the paint off themselves under the warm water, taking their second quick shower of the day. Quick only in the sense that the time they spent actually washing was relatively short.

By the time they had finished and were ready to get dressed it was nearly evening. The two decided to change straight into sleep wear rather than any short-lived outfits they would wear during the day. Mrs Dale had already started cooking dinner while they had been washing and she watched from the cooking area of their open plan kitchen-diner as the two bounced into the room.

Ivy entered first in a tiny lilac spaghetti strap top and a purple thong. Mrs Dale wasn't sure she approved of the amount of lacy decoration around the top of the thong and the fact that she was not actually able to see the piece of material at the rear, it having been swallowed between her daughter's cheeks. The reaction of resigned annoyance that Mrs Dale expressed with a sigh would likely have been different had she known that just before entering her daughter had been briefly eaten out on the stairs. Ivy had declared that the tax for Holly's entry into the dining room. However, for now the puffy and excited pussy lips sat behind a relatively thick gusset and were completely hidden from view.

Holly followed Ivy, still licking her lips and whipping her cheek slightly from where Ivy had ground herself on her face. It was an acrobatic manoeuvre both for Ivy to have one leg up on the banister and for Holly to be able to bend down and reach her sister's lips without pushing her down the stairs. She had been briefly tempted to push her but had decided she wanted another taste after all. The elder sister entered the room with a long blue nightdress on and a small untied pink silk robe over her. She had been wearing knickers underneath that outfit but they had been stolen as she had bent over on the stairs by the roaming hands of Ivy who had insisted they were "only there to hold on". They had been pulled down and Holly had been forced to feign reluctance as she stepped out of them.

Where were those stolen knickers hidden when the pair arrived downstairs? Partially inside Ivy's pussy of course, soaking up the juices that she knew would otherwise leak into her thong. She couldn't afford to have such a blatant sign of arousal visible, she thought, looking eagerly at her sister's legs for any hint of liquid rolling down them past the hem of the nightdress.

A wonderful dinner of Spaghetti Bolognese was presented to the girls and their father and it was consumed with extreme enthusiasm. The hard work all the family had done fuelled quite an appetite and luckily, the Dale family rarely skimped on food. "Healthy but plenty" was a common phrase around the house and words to live by. Ivy often cheekily parodied that saying when her face was buried between her sister's legs.

During dinner there was a relatively innocuous moment. A moment that, unbeknownst to her, would seal Holly's fate for the rest of the night. It was teasing certainly, for her to have licked that piece of tomato juice off her sister's cheek, but it was a mostly innocent act. Innocent enough to be suitable and even comical for Mr and Mrs Dale to witness. Holly saw the opportunity to be playful and took it. Ivy saw her sister's actions and moreover her own intense reaction as a declaration of war. Arousing the younger sister to such an extent with only a lick felt unfair. Especially since sitting with Holly's underwear inside her had felt like a mark of dominance to the younger sibling. Soaking that pair of underwear with such a simple act lit a vengeful fire inside Ivy, one she knew she could make good on the moment their Mum spoke.

"By the way girls, we are going to video chat with Grandpa and Grandma tonight so stay downstairs."

Ivy nearly grinned at the announcement. Time for payback.

***

Mrs Dale had been the one to bring peace to the discussion. It had been a long time since Mr and Mrs Dale had seriously challenged Ivy's outfits, or often lack thereof, but they took a stand that night. While they could tolerate Ivy's wardrobe around the house they were adamant that Ivy could not wear such skimpy attire in front of their grandparents, no matter the time.

Ivy had resisted of course, on principle and simple because she was being challenged. Eventually Mrs Dale had come up with a solution, a blanket over her while she sat on the sofa. It would cover her inappropriate clothing but still allow her to wear it. Ivy faked resistance for a moment or two longer asking why she had to cover up but Holly could tell that the vigour of her protests had dropped. Ivy had gotten what she wanted, and that worried Holly, because Ivy then threw the blanket over the both of them.

The girl's mother got her iPad set up ready to record the whole family. They would sit in the corner sofa, Ivy and Holly under their blanket on one length, Mr and Mrs Dale along the other. This way the whole family could be seen by Mrs Dale's parents. It didn't take long for the two grandparents to answer the call they had been expecting.

They answered with all the skill of one who had been told how they should conduct a video call, without having conducted one before. The framing was all wrong. They often only showed themselves from their eyes upwards and the girl's grandmother consistently had her fingers over the top of the camera. Soon however, with careful direction from the younger generations and some comedic exasperation from the youngest generation, the whole family was communicating and enjoying a happy discussion of life in quarantine.

The grandparents had been remaining indoors and had been very careful with deliveries. Ivy's hand pulled Holly's nightdress above her breasts under the blanket. Grandpa Tom had been doing gardening, much like the rest of the world and he and Mr Dale had a long, lightly competitive conversation about what they had achieved. Holly bit her lips and nodded along as Ivy played with her clit. Grandma Alice had been keeping up with her volunteering, recording news extracts for the hard of hearing.

For someone unfamiliar with video chatting and cameras, she was an expert with computers, recording and sending her audio to provide news to her community. Holly herself was an expert. She easily removed her sister's thong and slid it down to her knees, letting hang off her toes, still hidden by the large blanket that pooled around their feet. She played with the fabric of her knickers as they stuck out between her sister's lips before pushing them in and out a few times.

Both the sisters were struggling to converse with their grandparents and follow what their own parents were discussing but they managed to disguise their actions and reactions with extreme talent. Their faces were a mix of bitten lips and fluttering eyelids, disguised by fake yawns and nods that covered faces with hair.

When Holly finally pulled her knickers out of her sister's vagina, she found them delightfully sodden in a way that sent shivers down her spine. She used one hand to sneakily pull them up and tuck them between her breasts under the one roll of fabric that covered her. Her other hand played with the bottomless sibling she sat next to. The sisters pleasured each other thoroughly, both basking in the enjoyment and exhibitionism of their playing. Many times, one of them nearly gasped, or the squelching of fingers began to sound just loud enough to be heard. They were playing a dangerous game and both wanted to win.

In the end, both did.

Holly's chest tightened. She had been on edge since the incident in the garden and could hold it no longer. Her sister's fingers thrust in and out of her pussy as a thumb toyed with her clit, another hand pinching nipples. Holly struggled to maintain silence and bit her tongue hard as wave after wave of pleasure forced its way through her body. Her hand clutched at her sister's thigh, unable to pleasure her further, the juices on her fingers drooling into Ivy's skin.

Ivy for her part, squeezed her thighs together tightly. With Holly sitting limply beside her, experiencing her powerful orgasm, Ivy could do nothing to prevent herself from joining her. Even without external stimulation her mind was alite. Her parents across from her, blissfully ignorant. Their grandparents, barely able to see the screen but with technology recording the two siblings at their most intimate. Most importantly, thigh to thigh, skin to skin, her fingers inside and upon the flesh of her sister. With her thighs pressing together Ivy focused all of her thoughts and sensations between her legs. Red hot pleasure caught fire from there. It was not long before it shot along every nerve and to her very fingertips, fingers still being ridden by her sister. Their orgasms erupted and burnt them throughout.

They both let out deep breaths, which focused all attention them.

Holly, in her post-orgasmic, comatosed state had the good grace to yawn. That was likely what saved the pair. Ivy, always one to recover quicker, yawned alongside her sister and then brought a hand up to her mouth in mock embarrassment. The sudden movement of that hand away from Holly's breasts to above the blanket caused a slip that could have been disastrous but the exposed chest of Holly remained covered by the blanket thanks to the still sodden left hand of Ivy. She held the blanket high without exposing what were undoubtably shiny fingers.

"Sorry everyone. I think it has been a bit of a tiring day."

"Oh my dears, don't you worry. I know you've been working hard out in the garden." Was Grandma Alice's kindly reply. "We should be getting to sleep too. Your Grandad doesn't do well late at night. He needs his beauty sleep!"

Grandpa Tom huffed and grumbled in protest and a round of laughter circled the family in response. That comedic interlude allowed Holly, still barely functioning, to pull her nightdress down to her waist and Ivy to pull her knees to her chest and retrieve her knickers. She glided them up her damp legs as the family all said their goodbyes. The video chat shut off only a few moments later.

"Honestly, girls." Their mother complained, turning to them. "You only did a bit of DIY. I'm not sure why you were so sleepy during that."

The sisters did not have much of a response to that. Ivy was distracted by how damp her thong and thighs now were and Holly was, still in orgasmic bliss and no help to anyone.

Their cover story emerged from the voice of their father. "Did you girls put enough sun cream on? You look a bit red in the face did you happen to get too much sun?"

"I think you might be right Daddy. I do feel tired and out of sorts. I think we'll just go to bed straight away and not cause any issues."