Sisters In Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivy always knew Mr Dale liked being called "Daddy". It made him feel as if his little girls were still little, and still his. Ivy also knew that Mrs Dale would jump into action at the slightest hint that they were unwell.

Both leapt to it just as predicted and scurried to grab the things they needed. Mrs Dale called upon her husband to grab after sun lotion and she herself rushed to grab glasses of water. That was the instant Ivy had been waiting for to drag her cum drunk sister up the stairs and throw on a pair of sleep shorts to cover that soaked thong. As their parents approached their room Ivy hurriedly pulled the saturated pair of knickers out from where they still rested between Holly's breasts. She slung them to the clothes pile near her bed just in time for their parents to return with all that they needed.

Big glasses of water were deposited and after sun was applied generously. They stayed to check on the girls for a little while but soon established that while they sported a little red glow and were a little disoriented it was nothing a good rest wouldn't cure.

Never let it be said that Mr and Mrs Dale did not take good care of their children. They took immense care of their precious daughters and no harm would befall their family while the quarantine lasted. What's more never let it be said that the Dale sisters did not take good care of each other. The sun would rise the next day on the pair cuddling sweetly. Soft warm glows would force their eyes to flicker and wake and they would roll to face one another. Gently tracing each other's lips with juice covered fingers, the pair would gaze into each other's eyes. Isolated from the rest of the world? Nowhere to go? That suited them just fine. They had all they needed right there.

***

I hope you enjoyed this story. If you did, feel free to comment and rate!