All Comments on 'Sisters in Sin'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I loved this story. hot,hot,hot!

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

did we miss something about the circle?feels as if we did.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 9 years agoAuthor
@redlion

Thank you for reading. Like Mercedes Bends, Sisters refers to the Circle and alludes to some of its rules and games. For a full look at the Circle and all its members in detail, please check out the link on my homepage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wasn't going to comment, but can't leave this

No one can be "convinced" to be sexually attracted or aroused by someone. Could you, the author, be coerced into being sexually aroused by a man (if you're straight)? I wish straight men would stop writing lesbian porn.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Sizzzling! The sisters are Sinister. I must go back to LC68 other stories to find out about this Circle and the red coin that turned a reluctant woman to wanting repeat orgasms from one, albeit a supermodel but still... LC68, I do hope we get to see these ladies again in action, although Victoria made it clear this was a "one-off" with Allison, her ultimate fantasy, due to rules of the Circle. Aah, but what if... So many ways you can take these characters (in lesbian sex) and I will be there ready to read every one. All the Best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Steamy...!!

Contray to comment(s), research and survey says; Straight men and women become sexually aroused watching same sex erotica.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 9 years ago
Wonderful and well written

What a great story!

Thank you!

L

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesabout 9 years ago
Impressive

Great effort LC. This was an interesting piece, not exactly a straight up lesbian piece as Allison and Victoria were both into men and not shy about talking about it.

I'm glad you took the foot off the gas on the reluctance at the end, it seemed like this had the potential to belong in non consent, but you turned it around nicely.

The characters were well drawn out and I enjoyed Victoria really manipulating her bratty little 'sister' into doing everything her way. The campaign idea was fun. I'd buy "Sisters in Sin" if it were real.

Good job and as I commented on your other entry its good to see your edge coming back. This was another piece that was a lot more than light and fluffy.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

This is very well-written. As usual, your dialogue and sex are particularly great.

What impressed me more in this, however, was your skill at disseminating information. The way you tuck away asides, spoon out the plot, add highlights and shadows, without ever losing your pacing is impressive. You've certainly improved in that area. It's a tricky one. The structure of this was excellent.

Someone made a comment about not being able to convince someone to be attracted to the same sex. While that is very true, I don't think that really went on here. I think it was more encouraging a latent attraction and desire. I do not feel as if lesbians were disrespected. Though, as I am not a lesbian, my opinion carries less weight than that of a card-carrying member, perhaps.

One thing I will say, is that I do feel like you may be stuck in a bit of a loop. Not a rut, because the writing is very good, the story is good. But the story, as you say, is a revisiting. I can't help feeling like I've read it before. Still an enjoyable read, and if you're trying to feed a fan base or even cheer yourself up with a return trip to somewhere familiar and comfortable, by all means, continue. I'll still read. But it was comfortable. Safe. Your stories once felt anything but safe to me.

Regardless, solid work.

StephanieRubyStephanieRubyover 8 years ago
WOW!

Once I started reading I couldn't stop. Great story! I put myself in Allison place, having an orgasm when she did. Thank you!!!

massagetherapymassagetherapyabout 8 years ago

wow, Wow WOW... well plotted, well written, beautiful story...

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 8 years ago
it was alright

this was a good story, up until she was forced into do that by her sister, even though she started to enjoy it I still think it was wrong of her to force it on her

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
I liked it

I really liked it, and it was far more in line with my own tastes toward reluctance than full-on nonconsent. In a way, even though she ended up enjoying it, Allison deserved what she got. She wheedles, manipulates and cajoles to get her way, then balks at any quid pro quo. Honestly, Allison has the perfect ingredients for a successful businesswomen, she's willing to use all the weapons in her arsenal to get what she wants, but underneath all the pouting and giggling, she's a self-centered individual who, while pleasant, isn't very nice or a very good friend. She's a shark and every now and then, it's good to see a shark get bitten so they're reminded what it feels like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it. At some point I stopped reading the words and rather watched it all unfold.

Tell us of the night lady scarlet and Victoria got together.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

Great read,

Thank you for sharing,

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Why are blackmail / non-consentual/rape tags not used for this story? It's disgusting.

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

This was an excursion from your usual fare, ahd I loved i. It is always nice and stimulating to visualize two hot women please each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for this very erotic story. All the events of the business relationship and the final ending. Very well written and I enjoyed it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...