All Comments on 'Sister's Licker'

by BarelyLegal4now89

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Terrific

It was very well written. I expected something faster-paced and less story-oriented. So I was pleasantly surprised by the realism.

Except for the part where he touched her... I was kinda screaming "what are you insane?"

But anyways. Keep up the good work. I hope to see chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautifully Written

Sounds almost like a memory from just few years ago. A nice length, gave me time to stroke my own cock and add in my desires to see the two of them fucking. A prim and proper cousin being seduced by the two of them would be another nice story line. Hope to read about them all becoming lovers, or at least sexual partners.

Lancelot55Lancelot55about 14 years ago
Excellent Start!!!!

Excellent start to what should be a very interesting series!! Possibilities abound ,sister-brother- cousin all could be great story lines. Please don't take too long to post the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
memories

Your story reminded me of watching my daughter sunbathing in our back yard and seeing part of her pussy lips peeking out the side of her skimpy bikini bottoms and her 34 tits swelling over those little triangles . I just don't have the nerve to make a move but I'd love to taste her pussy .

motherfucker74motherfucker74about 14 years ago
Excellent

I am not a big fan of brother and sister stories but this got me so hot I couldn't stop reading till I reached the end. I have nothing bad to say about it; just hope you write a sequel to it (and I am NOT fan of sequels) but this story so needs one. I gave you 5 stars and going to add you to my favorites so I can look you up later to see if you made a sequel. You can contact me if you do; I would greatly appreciate it.

BarelyLegal4now89BarelyLegal4now89about 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you guys for all the feedback. The fantasy ends here though, I'm sorry :). It was good fun writing it and I'm glad you like it, but I wouldn't want to push it with a sequel! Please look out for any of my next stories; I always love to hear from readers.

BarelyLegal4now89BarelyLegal4now89about 14 years agoAuthor
Change of plans!!!

Okay, just a quick word to say I have continued the story a bit. I've been torn on whether to post it up or not, cos I was afraid it might drag a little. But a lot of people favourited the story and I feel like I'm cheating them if I don't add a sequel. Which I will in a few days. Thanks again guys for the feedback!!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 13 years ago
great reading

wow incredible erotic :)

thanks

will be there a second part ?

PLZZZ

Lets_suck_ur_mom69Lets_suck_ur_mom69about 11 years ago
Wtf

Listen whores, this is rape!!! It's awful that you could get off to this, the beginnig was good, but the ending was a giant turn off. It's awful that so many people think that this is acceptable.

T_WayneT_Wayneover 9 years ago
Fantasy?

This really did read well. I found it easy to follow the brother through to the last night in the story... I just do not get the sleeping thing. I was hoping she was faking like he had, but that he had caught her, so was seeing how far she would let him go... You just can not blame that on the booze. I really HOPE that you will continue this story and see where you can take it.

An idea - Sister thinking after he left her room, did he really just do that thinking I was asleep... Did he think that was alright... What do I do, tell him I was awake the whole time and that I let him... Do I accuse him of rape?

Lots of story waiting to be written. Good Luck, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Continue ;)

Left at a place you could easily continue. I would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
shaved cunt

A woman in every way then suddenly between her legs...she's a six year old. yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cannot wait for the conclusion.

Very well written, best of all was how he got up the nerve to eat out his sexy sisters cunt, and finger her sweet pussy too.

All the while with his cock out in her bedroom.

She is surely a sound sleeper, he could have at least got his cock in her before she woke up, or maybe even fill her with his cum.

She even said she could sleep through a earthquake.

But, I guess in reality you want her to wake up while your cock is deep inside her wet pussy.

Also was surprised when he didn't go to the water while they where both skinny dipping, letting them see his hard on, or joining them.

I know I would have!

His sister would have loved it, it also would have put the ball in her court, let her be the instigator.

animal99animal99about 4 years ago

This was a great build up to an even greater story about him making Sister want to have sex with him. You should follow it up with sequels - You're off to a great start!

Clstewart54Clstewart54over 3 years ago
Should continue

Why was this never finished

Poet_Laureate_69Poet_Laureate_69about 2 years ago

I hope this continues…… 👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn... more than 10 years later and never and ch 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

utter rubbish, don’t quit your day job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous