Sister's Love - Truth or Dare

Story Info
Naughty camping with Stepdad and Brother.
1.3k words
4.01
48.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepdaughter Kate is 20 and stepson Sam is 18. Both are quite shy with the opposite sex and they don't get out much. Anyhow I'm sure you get the picture. Well as it sits I've been teaching my stepdaughter about sex for a few months now, as Kate requested and we have covered pretty much everything (But that's another story). The relationship between these two is a funny one. Kate will hug and love Sam till the cows come home. It's way too much and over the top. She's smothering but definitely sweet. Sam tries to hide his love by pushing Kate away but you know he loves her to bits just as much.

It was mentioned in a conversation at some stage, would she teach her younger virgin brother sex if he asked. She sheepishly put forward she would. I asked Kate what she would use. What process would you use for Sam? Kate's reply was I'd let see my boobs first and let him have a feel, hold them, suck them. Then I'd take my pants off and sit him between my legs, show him all the parts of my pussy. Kate was now looking embarrassed after her reply. I'd then take his hard cock and give him a blow job. I asked would you let him fuck you? To which she said yes, with a devilish smirk. It was never spoken about again and just plainly forgotten about.

Some many weeks later we were all going camping. Mum doesn't do camping so it's always just us three. Normally we hit the beach but this time it was an excluded forest retreat that takes about an hour to get to by dirt track. I've camped here by myself a few times and have never seen another sole. But this was a first for the kids. We arrived on a Friday evening and set up the main tent and swag, we got the cooking and entertainment unloaded and set up. This site is a cleared grassy area surrounded by trees, with an amphitheatre in the middle and is an amazingly beautiful spot. After we were done and relaxed, Kate asked if we could play a few games. Sam replied sounds great. We played the usual family games but Sam suggested "truth or Dare".

I instantly though this is the perfect time to introduce them to each other. After a few rounds of nothing and dribble I dared them to take a pre-mix from the chiller. Neither of them drink so I knew it wouldn't take much for them to relax. It was Sam who broke the ice first by asking me to kiss Kate's butt. I did so through her pyjama shorts. Kate stuck her butt out for me to kiss laughing but Sam shouted no no no... Pull her pants down and Kiss her ass lol. And so it happened, with Kate giggling like a little teen school girl. After a few rounds and a few drinks in. I dared Sam to ask Kate to show her tits to him. He went bright red by this dare but Sam obliged and asked. Kate was a bit taken back and I wasn't sure at first if she was going to participate.

Eventually she grabbed the bottom of her PJ top. I stopped her mid lift and suggested we take it to the tent in case someone comes by (Even though no one ever has). They both agreed. We moved into the main room of the tent where Kate stood waiting to bare her chest to her little bro. My heart was pounding. We finally sat on our knees while Kate slowly removed her top and bounced out her young firm DDs. Her areolas were an easy 60mm across and nipples a good 12mm when hard. Definitely a sight to behold. Sam's eyes were open like saucers and the poor boy was nearly dribbling on himself. Kate dared him to touch her tits which he did almost instantaneously. I was asked a truth by Sam have you seen Kate's tits before. To which I hid the truth with a deceptive answer of YES and no more. It was back to me and this time I asked Kate if she would show Sam what sex she had previously learnt. Sam had no idea and was fascinated as to what his big Sister knew. She walked up to Sam and placed him sitting on the floor and removed her shorts showing off her beautifully freshly shaven and slightly moist pussy. He looked like he was about to blow in his pants, seeing her lay in front of him. She spread her legs and oped up her heavily lipped vagina. Kate formally explained each and every part of her vagina and what all the bits do. I'm sure Sam wasn't listening and was still in shock lol.

After she was done I asked Kate if Sam was hard. Kate grabbed him by the cock through his shorts. He nearly jumped a foot into the air. I said you know what to do. Before he knew it, Kate had his pants off and her hand on his hard cock pulling his foreskin back. She took the head of his penis and slowly sunk it into her mouth. The look on this poor boys face was priceless. The love in Kate's eyes as she pleased her brother was showing like she was about to orgasm herself. Her head bobbed up and down at quite a rapid state now using all 7 inches of his cock. I suggested that when he comes she takes it all and swallows his cum with pride, as it's his first BJ. By this stage he has settled down and was starting to show some stamina. I took my shorts off and positioned myself to fuck her from behind doggy style. I had no need for messing around; her wetness let me slide right in. I started slamming her from behind with my balls slapping her clit and Kate's moaning intensified with each hit. Sam finally blew his load into Kate's open mouth. She sucked him harder and he couldn't take it. The look on her face swallowing her younger brothers cum for the first time was nearly too much. I trusted my circumcised 6 inch long but wide cock into her vagina till she screamed to put it in her ass, that she wanted anal. I complied but sadly blew my load after 3 stroked but paralleled her own intense cumming.

When we composed ourselves, we just looked at each other in disbelief. Sam turned to me and said omg you just fucked your stepdaughter. And you just got a blowjob from your sister... Kate was just sitting there smiling that cheeky naughty grin of hers... She loves to be naughty... Sam exhausted crashed in the swag and Kate, myself slept in the main tent. We cuddled naked but slept right through. Well until morning where we were woken by Sam's cock pushing apart the lips of her mouth. Kate woke and took it all. Like it was the last time she will get one. As I was behind her still in the spooning position, it was easy for me to just slip my cock into her love tunnel. Sam was fucking her face and Kate just took it all. I whispered into Kate's ear. You like sucking your brothers cock and fucking your Step dad aye. She just hummed mmmmmm. I was slowly pushing just the head of my cock against the front wall of her vagina. This was sending her over the edge. But Sam had other ideas and rolled onto his back pulling her onto him. She lowered herself onto his cock and started fucking and grinding her clit into him. I grabbed her ass and steadied her while entering her asshole. We both started to fuck her slowly till we all came. We all came in turns one after the other. After a while, Kate looked at us both, smiled that cheeky grin again and suggested we go camping more often (with a wink). I think we will!!