All Comments on 'Sister's Love - Truth or Dare'

by Water_Bender

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
grayge37grayge37about 3 years ago

Unfortunately, I could only vote a "three." There were just too many typos to really enjoy the author's effort.

(To the author: Please learn to proof-read your material and use a Spell-Check routine to improve your stories.)

This story seemed too rushed. In future stories, try to embellish the "scenes" with more description. Set up the action gradually.

Do not be discouraged due to this critique and continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Quotation marks are NOT optional.

For example,

Sam turned to me and said omg you just fucked your stepdaughter. And you just got a blowjob from your sister...

In English, this would be...

Sam turned to me and said, "Omg, you just fucked your stepdaughter!"

"And you just got a blowjob from your sister.{

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you have received very good criticism so don't get bent out of shape. Yes please proofread and get someone to edit and help with your grammar, clean up the story etc. it's difficult to read when you switch from 'come' to 'cum', Pick one and stick with it. Also could just stick it in her butt without using lube like what the hell is Stepdad's freaking problem? yeah his wiener is smaller than stepbrothers but still like that's not kind at all to the daughter and I highly doubt she would wink and say she wants to go camping more often after raw dogging her butt. NOT sexy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous