Sister's Loving discovery

Story Info
Sisters share a loving discovery.
2.9k words
4.62
12.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,844 Followers

Susan Chalmers walked down the hallway to her bedroom, her parents were in bed already, they had to get up early. She paused at their door and heard the soft snores of her Dad. She peeked in, to say goodnight to her Mom if she was awake, but her Mom was asleep too. Her Mom was asleep on her side, facing the door. Her parents liked to sleep naked, and tonight was no different. The sheet had been pushed down to her waist, and Susan could see her Mom's breasts, still a firm and full 38D at age 40.

Susan and her sister Lisa had both inherited Mom's tit gene, her sister was a firm 38B, and Susan was a firm 36D. Thanks, Mom, she thought. The thought that her parents still loved each other, and still had a great sex life (she had heard them several times), gave Susan a warm glow. So many of her friends lived in single-parent, divorced households, and she had seen the difficulties they had endured. She closed the door gently and went to her room. Susan entered her room, and stripped off her clothes, she was so tired. After brushing her teeth and removing her makeup she crawled into bed.

She wished her sister Lisa was here, and not away at college, so she could have a late night gab session, and tell her all about what was going on in each other's lives. Thinking of her sister gave her a major tug of pleasure in her pussy, Lisa had taught her how to masturbate, and it had been one of the best things she had ever been taught. The remembrance of the pleasure washed over her, and she cast her mind back to that night a year ago....

Susan and Lisa had been alone for the weekend, Lisa was 19 and Susan was 18, and their parents had trusted them to look after the house since they were both responsible teens. Susan's best friend Maddie Krause lived next door, and Susan had been next door, swimming in their pool. Having her best friend and a swimming pool right next door was such a wonderful thing. They swam and splashed each other, laughing and enjoying the warm summer night.

At 11 PM, Maddie's Mom called Maddie to come inside. Maddie and Susan had said goodnight, and Susan had entered her house. She went downstairs, stripped off her bathing suit, and hung it over the drying rack. She went upstairs, with her towel wrapped around her waist, and she stopped at her sister's door. It sounded like Lisa was in pain, she was groaning.

Susan opened the door and was about to call out, "Lisa, what's wrong?" when the words died before she could utter them. By the light of a single candle on the nightstand, Lisa was lying on her back, her legs spread, and her hands playing with herself. She had 3 fingers of one hand pumping in and out of her pussy, they were making wet sucking noises. Her other hand was playing with her clit, her face was contorted, and her breath coming in sharp little gasps.

Susan stood rooted to the spot, her pussy heating up furiously. She could feel her pussy becoming drenched as she stared, fascinated, at her sister. Her tits became rock-hard cogs, tingling like mad. She knew about masturbation, she had done enough fingering of herself in the dark to relieve the hormone-driven tensions, but watching another girl, and her sister no less, in such a joyous exploration of her sexual needs, made her pussy started to heat up quickly. She couldn't move, couldn't turn her eyes away from the amazing sight.

Lisa was humping at her fingers, and furiously stroking her clit, she suddenly gasped out, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me HARD! Oh my God, I'M CUMMING!!" her voice rising to a shriek as her whole body convulsed in ecstasy as her orgasm tore through her, her body shuddering and twitching as the orgasm seized her and shook her in ecstasy. She drifted back down slowly, her body relaxing. She suddenly sensed Susan's presence and looked over at her.

She whipped the bedsheet over her, and snapped, "Don't you knock?"

Susan stammered, "I heard you groaning, and I thought you were, mmmm, in pain..."

Lisa was about to yell at Susan, but she saw the way her body was flushed, and her rock-hard nipples.

"Susie, did you like what you saw?" Lisa said gently.

Susan was dumbstruck, all she could do was nod, and Lisa said, "Have you ever masturbated with another girl, like Maddie?"

"No," Susan stammered, "I was too nervous to try and ask, having someone call me a pervert, and having it spread all over the place."

Lisa whispered, "Susie, would you like to enjoy a mutual masturbation session, with me?"

"Oh, please, yes!" Susan gasped, "I feel like I'm burning up!"

"Susie, drop the towel, come over here, and lie down next to me," Lisa's voice cooed softly at her.

Susan dropped the towel and noticed her sister's eyes glittering as she swept her eyes over her nudity. Susan also looked over Lisa's naked form, her sister was a knockout. Her pussy was clean-shaven, smooth, and bare, and Susan was fascinated by the sight. Susan's pussy had a wispy covering of hair as blonde as the hair on her head, and seeing her sister having shaved all of hers off, excited Susan, seeing her sister's feminine beauty so fully exposed. She lay down next to her sister. Susan's body was trembling slightly as Lisa kissed her lips gently.

"Just relax Susie," Lisa crooned in her ear, "I'll make you feel so good, baby."

Susan gave herself over to the pleasure of Lisa stroking her body, her fingers dancing over Susan, making the feelings churn harder, it felt like her pussy was steaming with heat. She trailed her fingers through Susan's wispy pubic hair, and they trailed lower, her fingers stroking over the outside of Susan's pussy, gently tracing the folds of her pussy lips, and Susan moaned at the flame of pleasure that leaped up, as Lisa's fingers slid slowly, teasingly over her.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Lisa whispered.

"Lissie, Oh my goodness, YES!" Susan gasped.

Lisa grinned, and her fingers slipped inside Susan's pussy, her fingers getting slippery from all the cream that Susan had been churning up. Susan groaned with pleasure as she felt her sister's fingers slip inside her.

"My, aren't we the wet one," Lisa whispered, as her fingers traced slowly, teasingly around the inside of Susan's vagina.

Lisa lowered her mouth to Susan's breasts, and she started licking and sucking her sister's tits. Susan's tits grew rock hard again, as her sister licked and nipped gently on her nipples, making them rock-hard cogs. Wickedly sensual feelings were rushing from her breasts to her pussy, her pussy was engorged with blood, and it was making her dizzy with desire. Lisa put her other arm around Susan, and Susan wrapped her arms around Lisa, pulling her close. Lisa's fingers stroked over the hood of Susan's clit, and Susan was shuddering, the feelings were gathering up, pooling in her groin. With experienced fingers, Lisa drew Susan's clit from beneath the hood, and her fingers were teasing Susan's clit, pulling gently on the engorged stem, and stroking her to a frenzy.

Lisa whispered in her ear, "Let it go, baby, go with it Susie, cum for me baby!"

Susan was gasping, the sensations were flying at her, and her body felt like it was going to fly apart.

"OH MY GOD!" Susan screamed.

Her orgasm slammed into her, her body twitching and shaking wildly. It was like a massive wave of pleasure had picked her up and was carrying her along, her body shuddered with wildly exciting pulses of pleasure. She clung to Lisa, her body shaking wildly from the pleasure. Her body drifted in the clouds as she drifted down. She gazed up at Lisa, her sister was smiling at her, stroking her cheeks gently.

"How did you like it, Susie?" Lisa whispered.

"Oh my goodness, I have never felt ANYTHING like it!" Susan exclaimed.

Lisa smiled at her and drew the sheet over their bodies.

"Sleep here tonight," Lisa whispered, "and tomorrow morning, I'll show you some more exciting things to do!"

"I'd like that very much, Lissie!" Susan whispered.

Lisa blew out the candle, and darkness enveloped the room as Susan turned onto her side, and Lisa spooned her, their bodies pressing together. Susan smiled as she drifted off to sleep...

*****

When they woke up the next morning, Susan and Lisa had both been eager for more. Susan stretched out on her back, and Lisa took Susan's hands and stroked all the places that made Susan come so explosively last night. once Susan was warmed up, Lisa lay back.

"Susie, you stroke your pretty pussy, and I'll stroke mine, and we can watch each other cum! It's great to watch each other, my friend Angie and I do it together all the time! Playing together feels so good!"

Lisa ran her fingers all over her body, fingers pinching and tweaking her throbbing tits. Susan copied what her sister was doing, they both moaned as their tits sent sizzles of pleasure to their twitching pussies. Lisa's fingers reached down, and her finger scooped out some of her cream and she spread it all over her pussy. Susan's mouth got dry with desire as she looked at Lisa's bare, smooth pussy, glistening with juice. Lisa pushed two fingers up her burning pussy, and her other hand started to stroke her throbbing clit.

Susan followed Lisa's example, and soon the two sisters were masturbating furiously, their grunts of lust and moans of desire filling the room. Susan's eyes were glittering as she watched her sister stroking her pretty pussy, and she could see Lisa watching her, the shared excitement spurring them on, and driving each other to massive orgasms. Lisa was grunting, her orgasm getting set to explode. Susan was gasping, unable to speak, her pussy was getting set to explode.

Lisa gasped, "Are you ready to cum?"

Susan grunted, "Oh my God, I feel like I'm gonna fly apart! Yes, let's cum together!"

Their fingers were stroking their throbbing clits, Lisa suddenly gasped, "I'm almost there, oh my God I feel like I'm gonna explode, cum with me Susie, cum with me baby, cum, cum, yes, yes, yes, YES!!"

Lisa's shriek set Susan off, she screamed "Oh, oh, ohhhhh, gonna cum too, ahhhhhh!" as her pussy blew apart.

Their orgasms ripped into them, they shuddered and shook wildly as the orgasms seized them and shook them wildly.

*****

She also wanted to try something else, something Lisa had told her about. When they hopped in the shower, Lisa was only too happy to shave her pussy for her. Once they had soaped up and rinsed off, Susie sat on the lip of the tub, and she felt the color rising in her cheeks as she spread her legs wide, letting her sister get a full, daylight view of her.

"Mmmmm, such a pretty pussy you got Susie. I'll shave you down until you are as bare and bald as I am, we can be twins."

Susie watched with wide eyes as Lisa took a squirt of the gel, and rubbed it over her pussy, working up a rich lather. Lisa took the razor and carefully ran it over her pubic area, rinsing it in the bath water after every stroke. After the first 2 passes, her mons were cleanly shorn, and the hair right around her lips was next to go after.

Susie could feel the lust rising, legs spread, letting her sister do such an intimate thing was making her lust run hot.

Lisa pulled the lips as taut as she could, and carefully shaved them. After another pass to catch the few strays hairs that had escaped the initial shaving, Lisa took the handheld shower and sprayed a gentle stream against her, and Susie felt a jolt, letting off a low moan as the water sprayed against her overheated pussy.

Susie opened her eyes, and Lisa purred, "Feel yourself Susie baby, feel how good it is to be nice and bald."

Susie did so, and the feeling was amazing. Her pussy was shaven as bare and smooth as a billiard ball. It was a huge turn-on, there was nothing between her and her eroticism, her pussy and clit were throbbing.

Lisa purred, "Now, let me show you how clean this sprayer can make you feel. Part your sweet lips for me, Susie."

She had obligingly done so, and Lisa had directed the spray of water. The feeling of that jet of water pummeling her clit had sent her into orbit. Susie shook wildly as she crashed into a massive orgasm, her howls of pleasure bouncing off the walls, her body thrashing wildly in ecstasy.

When Susie got her bearing back, she purred, "let's be twins, your turn now!" She had then taken the shower head and had done the same to Lisa, enjoying her sister's howls of pleasure as the water brought Lisa to a shuddering orgasm. After that, they headed back to Lisa's bed, and they had a weekend-long orgy. They had stroked each other to more climaxes, their bodies shuddering through wrenching orgasms. After one session of wildly fingering each other, Susan had been sprawled on the bed, her legs slightly apart. Suddenly she felt her sister's soft lips kissing her pubic region. She looked down, and saw her sister poised.

"Uhhh, Lissie, I don't know if this is...is..." she stammered, feeling it could be very wrong.

Lisa's voice was as soft as a caress as she whispered, "Hush Susie, you're my sister, there's nothing wrong with what I'm going to do. I'm going to give you some more, very special sister-to-sister love. Relax baby, enjoy this."

Lisa's voice lulled her, and she watched, eyes glazing with lust, as Lisa kissed her tummy, going back and forth, lowering her mouth, kissing all over her mound, sliding lower and lower. She pulled back and gazed at her bare pussy.

Lisa's voice, thick with passion, purred, "Mmmmm, Susie you have such a pretty pussy. I love to kiss pretty things, just like this."

Lisa's tongue slid down, and with the skill of having done it many times before, Lisa had gone down on her. Susan's heart had been hammering, as Lisa's tongue slid all over her soaking cleft. At first, she thought it was wrong, full-on incest, but the feelings that started to surge through her pink tunnel quickly overpowered that idea of wrongness. Her sister skillfully used her fingers to spread apart Susan's molten core.

Lisa cooed, "Oh yes, so pink, so wet, so pretty, you taste delicious baby, enjoy this. Cum for me Susie, cum hard, cum all over my tongue!"

Lisa had then slid her into Susan's pussy. Lisa's tongue skillfully licked and probed at Susan's fiery inner core, and her tongue started to slide over Susan's throbbing clit. That did it, and Susan exploded as Lisa skillfully brought her to climax, her cries of release bouncing off the walls. Her body shuddered and shook, she could feel her juices pouring out, her sister's eager tongue lapping away at every drop, making this orgasm a real bone-shaking release.

Susan was eager to give back as good as she got. Lisa had said that it was not necessary to reciprocate, but Susan was just as eager to. Her mind was sizzling, incest, going to commit incest, my first time licking a pussy, my very own sister's pussy! The thoughts made her almost crazy with need, Lisa was stretched out, and Susan was down by her sister's dripping pussy. The smell of her heated core, the sight of her own sister's pussy up close, all bare and smooth-shaven, just like hers, really fired her up.

Susan cooed, "Oh god, Lissie you smell so delicious, and your pussy is all pink and wet, it's so beautiful."

She slid her tongue along the slick lips of Lisa's pussy, her sister's moan of pleasure mixing in, the first taste of juices electrifying. She wanted more, a bigger taste, and she gently parted Lisa's labial lips, and her tongue dove into the heat, stuffing her tongue as deep into her sister's soft, wet center as she could.

The full-on rush of juices bathed her mouth, and gushed in a wave over her tastebuds, Susan moaned into the soupy wetness, her sister was delicious, and Susan reveled in the tastes and sensations of her sister's luscious femininity. Although it was her first time, she recalled how her sister had licked her to bliss, she applied those long, lingering strokes of her tongue.

Soon Lisa was squirming wildly, she gasped out, "Oh yes Susie, lick me there, ummmm, ohhhhhh, it's beautiful, it's wonderful, I love it, and I love you, make me cum baby!"

Hearing her sister beg for it gave Susan another spurt of lust, her tongue was licking and dancing over Lisa's straining clit, it started to twitch wildly, and Susan felt her face get splattered as Lisa came in a rush, her girl cum squirting, giving Susan a wet, juicy facial.

After that, Susan and Lisa had 69'ed each other, that had been another wildly exciting discovery. The weekend had been the most lust-filled, exciting time Susan had ever had, and she treasured the intimacy that she and her lovely sister had shared.

groomleader
groomleader
2,844 Followers