Sister's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mikey, it always feels so good to express milk, I usually finger myself while I do it," she said heavily, her breath ragged and short, "but this feels SO much better. Please, keep going, this feels like cumming..."

Mike was still thrusting his hips, pushing his dick up into her. As his cock rubbed against her, through his boxers, he felt the tip getting wet. At first he was worried that he'd had some kind of weird sensation-less ejaculation. Then he realized it was his sister's naked pussy, wetting his cock as he rubbed it against her. This excited him even more and he started bucking more aggressively.

"Mikey... other side please", she whispered sultrily. Mike complied and shifted to other breast. While he did so, she whispered again.

"Mikey maybe you should... take off the rest of your clothes..."

Mike immediately reached down and pulled his boxers down. Jennifer grabbed the bottom of his shirt, her tit popping out his mouth for a moment, and pulled it up over his head and tossed it away. She looked down at him, her eyes wild with arousal, as she resumed her earlier position, milk dripping down each of her tits. Mike latched onto her breast again and started to suck as he tried to guide his cock into her with his other hand. His dick head found the opening and he pushed himself into her. She moaned out loudly and squeezed his cock with her pussy, hard.

"OH MIKE, oh yessssss" she moaned in pleasure and starting rocking up and down his shaft, "cum inside me big brother, cum inside your sister's tight little cunt... ohhh I want your cum so badly, fill me up with your hot cum Mikey..."

Mike was a wild animal by this point, hands on his sister's nice round ass thrusting into her and pulling her down onto him over and over as he sucked thick streams of sweet milk from her massive tits. He could feel the milk from the other tit dripping onto him, and that was suddenly too much. He clenched his sister's ass hard and thrust deep into her and started cumming, cumming harder than he ever had before. Jennifer, moaned loudly and squeezed his cock hard with her pussy as she came as well.

When they had both calmed down from their orgasms, Jennifer looked down at Mike, a look of pure love in her eyes. Mike was sure he looked the same way. This was the best night of his life, there was no doubt. He loved his sister, his sweet Jenny, so much. He knew this was only the beginning.

With his cock still inside her, she whispered softly to Mike.

"Can you keep sucking for a little Mike? I need a bit more..."

Mike happily accepted, and changed sides again. They spent another 10 minutes like this, with Mike switching sides as needed. When the flow had slowed to a trickle, Jennifer climbed off of Mike and slid down until her face was aligned with his waist. Then she looked up at him, a look of pure love on her face. She lowered her mouth to his cock and started licking up the leftover cum they had both left all over him. Mike moaned as he watched his sister lovingly clean his cock with her sexy mouth. His dick started to twitch and harden again.

"Oooh Mikey," she marvelled as she grabbed hold of his hardening cock, "Seems like your sister is getting you all worked up again huh?"

Mike moaned in response and Jennifer smiled. She then lowered her mouth to his cock and started sucking him, slowly and with a ton of suction. Mike gritted his teeth in pleasure, it was almost too good. She kept at it for a few minutes before he suddenly erupted violently in her mouth, grabbing her head and holding it in place as he shot load after load of hot cum into her mouth and throat. She swallowed it all without any difficulty and smiled up at him. She gave his cock a final few licks to make sure he was clean, and then crawled back up the bed to cuddle him.

They both lay there in bliss, not speaking, just touching and kissing occasionally. Eventually they fell asleep in each others arms, both naked, both covered in sweat, sex and milk.

Mike woke up to a familiar, pleasant smell and the feeling of something soft, pushing eagerly against his mouth. He opened his eyes and all he saw was a pair of huge breasts in his face. He looked up and saw his sister's beautiful face smiling down at him.

"Good morning honey", she whispered, "I need you to have your breakfast now please"

Mike smiled and took her in his mouth and before he had even fully latched the milk started to flow into his mouth. It was much more than last night and he almost had trouble swallowing it quick enough. They both moaned in pleasure as Jennifer guided Mike, who was rock hard again, back into her tight little pussy. They fucked slowly and lovingly as Mike drank deeply from Jennifer's tits. They didn't even notice the knock on the door.

"Hey Jenny, I brought you some- Oh!" Charlene said in surprise as she noticed what her children were doing.

"Sorry kids, I didn't realize," she said, sounding embarrassed, "I'll just leave these pancakes here, feel free to come down and get some too Mikey when you two are done! Sorry again!"

With that she set the plate down on the dresser and left the room. The siblings barely took notice of her as they continued their love making.

As Charlene walked away she smiled happily to herself, knowing that neither one of them would be moving out anytime soon. They could all live as a happy family now. It was the best Christmas present a mother could ask for.