Sister's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her in the reflection of the window. She shook the bottle, her tits jiggling with the effort. Popping the bottle open, she filled her palms with oil and started caressing me with her hands. Starting on my back, she took her time, moving her hands in slow, sensual circles.

I purred. Her hands were just so soft and delicate. I'd never felt such smooth skin as hers in a long time.

She giggled. "You're so muscular."

"Extra homework for you."

"I like a challenge."

"Speaking of homework... Have you decided which college to go to?"

"Not yet," she said and continued to knead my back.

"Don't sweat it. I didn't go either," I told her, knowing that it could be stressful for a teenager trying to find her place in this world. I had told her several times that I would pay for everything, so the choice was truly hers.

"Sometimes I just dream of being there for a man."

"You want to find a man with a nice wallet and live happily ever after?"

"Like every girl's dream," she said with a laugh and moved her hands to my shoulders. She couldn't even curl her fingers around a third of them. "Gosh, you're so big."

"Take your time," I told her.

"Does your back feel better?" she asked, inching her knees closer to my upper body.

"Way better," I said.

I lost myself in her touch. I was skeptical at first since I'd never let her massage me. It was usually my girlfriend's job, but I couldn't decline my sister's offer. As this started to feel a bit intimate, I thought of when Lily turned eighteen. I had a wet dream. I was camping with my sister in the forest. After I had saved her from a bear attack, she hugged me. She'd questioned if she could do something in return, and I complained about my blue balls. She'd happily taken off my pants and given me a handjob.

I'd woken up with a jolt. Even if I had fucked my girl the prior night, I had sprayed cum all over the bedsheet. It was the most intense dream I'd ever experienced. My girl obviously questioned what had happened. I'd lied and told her the wet dream was about her. I couldn't imagine telling her who I had dreamed of.

It put me in an awkward position since I wanted to be close to Lily. I felt I had a duty after our parents died. I had to take care of her till she could stand on her own feet. But that made me dream about her now and then, and wonder if she was riddled with the same forbidden dreams.

I noticed she was growing fatigued as she kept massaging me. She'd also inched her legs as close to me as possible. I felt her warm breath flowing onto my neck. I felt minor sparks, and my cock stirred. I had to abort before this became too intimate. "I feel so much better," I told her and turned around.

She beamed. "I'm stoked for you ... Maybe while you make some steaks for us, can I clean the house?"

"That's so sweet of you," I said. I was proud of her that she wasn't spoiled and bratty like many of her friends. I couldn't deal with those girls myself. My sister was well-raised despite not being sure about her future. I couldn't judge her for that though. "I have to take care of some work. I'm sorry that I'll leave you here for a couple of hours."

"No need to apologize," she insisted. "I can just chat with my friends."

"Grab something on the shelves if you're feeling hungry," I told her. I had a bunch of protein cookies, bars, nuts and drinks.

"Sure ... Do you think you can apply some sunscreen first?" she asked and made a cute face.

I stiffened similarly to when she'd suggested to massage me.

"Your girlfriend would usually help me with my back ... I can't reach there myself."

"Don't worry about it," I told her and patted the sun lounger. I figured it would only take a minute.

"Can I borrow a bikini?" she asked and fidgeted.

"Of course," I told her. Motioning her to come with me, we stepped into the living room. I had a wardrobe filled with bikinis and swimming trunks. I sometimes had more than one girl over and decided it would be a good idea to have a wardrobe close to the terrace. Her eyes swept over the bikinis. She went through a dozen of them till she settled on a pink, triangle top and bottom. I gave her a look, and she turned to me.

"What?"

"That's my ex-girlfriend's," I told her, and Lily certainly knew since she'd seen her before with that clothing.

"I can choose another."

"It's okay," I told her. "I hardly think she'll come back."

"Give me a minute to change ... You aren't in a hurry?"

I shook my head. "I have some things to take care of later, but don't sweat it. You are more important to me than my business."

She skipped into the bathroom and clumsily closed the door after her. I stepped out onto the terrace and threw a glance over my shoulder. The door was open ajar, and I could clearly hear how she stripped off her clothes. I turned around and wondered if something was wrong with me for even looking, but I also questioned why she didn't close the door.

Out of reflexes, I looked over my shoulder again and caught a glimpse of my sister nude in front of the mirror. Our eyes met. It was just a brief glimpse, but if I'd seen correctly, I'd never seen such round, fresh breasts in my life. Her nipples and areolas were pink like cotton candy. I was about to pitch a tent to her, and I quickly tucked my rising cock into the waistband. I cursed myself, and I questioned why I did it again.

She stepped out of the bathroom and jumped onto the terrace. "How do I look?" she asked and twirled around.

It was oddly erotic seeing my little sister dressed in my ex-girlfriend's bikini. "Fits you perfectly," I said. My eyes swept over her. She wore that bikini better than my ex. It clung to her skin perfectly. The top lifted her breasts and deepened her cleavage, but if my memory served me right, they sat high on her chest. The bikini bottom hugged her pear-shaped bottom. I reminded myself not to look too much, but it was too late for that as her cheeks turned rosy. I should just be grateful she didn't bring up the fact that I had caught a glimpse of her nude.

I patted the sun lounger. "Lie down."

She happily lay down, her hair spilled over her back. I went to the cabinets and reached for the bottle of sunscreen. While shaking the bottle, I looked at her and how she innocently lay there. Her hair glowed in the sun, and her skin was smooth as rose petals. I could see country miles of her youthful flesh, and it triggered something in my primeval brain.

I opened the bottle and tried to do something other than gawk at her. I filled my hands with the coconut-scented sunscreen. I started on her lower body, gently gliding up and down her feet. I made my way up her calves. "Am I being too hard?" I asked her. It felt as if I were touching a rare vase.

"It's perfect."

I reached for her buttocks, squeezing them lovingly while I had my eyes glued on her hips. I knew I was strong enough to tear off her bikini bottom. It was the first time I'd ever touched her firm ass, and my temperature spiked. The way she wore my ex's bikini just made it feel way more taboo. My cock suddenly hardened, and I realized I had to adjust it in my shorts before it became too obvious. I massaged the sunscreen onto her back and shoulders, making sure I didn't miss an inch. "So ... I'll let you take care of the rest."

She turned around, revealing a rosy blush on her cheeks. "Thank you."

"I'll try to hurry up, but give me at least a couple of hours."

"Take your time," she said.

I went to my office, slumped down and breathed a sigh of relief. I questioned what had just taken place. The way she massaged me felt way more intimate than what it should have felt, and I'd seen a glimpse of her nude. It felt surprisingly well, and I wasn't so sure about needing to suppress my feelings for her any longer.

Taking a deep breath, I went back to work.

* * * * *

Leaning back in my chair, I cracked my knuckles. Finally, I was finished. I didn't like the fact that I had just left her downstairs by herself. I wanted to keep her company after all. I was also growing hungry, my belly rumbling.

I made my way out. With shades on, she lay on the sun lounger. She sat up immediately upon seeing me. "Are you ready for some steaks?" I asked her.

She nodded eagerly. "I love red meat."

"That's a good girl."

"How was work?" she asked and jumped to her feet, her boobs jiggling inside her bra.

"Boring as usual," I told her. "But it's a part of my daily routine."

"I don't like the sound of that," she said. "You need some joy in your life."

"Because you're a girl," I said playfully.

"Uh-uh. You need joy equally as much as I do. By the way, I called Nadia and Aunt Aurelia. They know I'll stay here."

"You're amazing," I said. "I was about to ping them."

"Can I clean the house in the meantime?"

"You definitely are a good girl," I told her. I showed her the vacuum cleaner and explained how I wanted the rooms to be cleaned.

"I've cleaned our aunt's house too now and then. It's not rocket science," she said and gave me a flirtatious look.

I punched her lightly on the shoulder. "I didn't mean it like that," I told her. "An intro doesn't hurt."

While she started cleaning, I chopped up the sweet potatoes and dumped them in the air fryer. I fired up the grill till the smoke billowed. I brought out two ribeye steaks from the fridge and richly seasoned them. I slapped them onto the grill, listening to the flesh sizzle as the scent of charcoal hung in the air.

My little sister finished in no time and came outside. "Sparkling clean," she said and beamed.

I kissed her forehead. "Thank you. I don't take that for granted."

With her eyes closed, she sniffed the air. "Smells so nice. Can I set the table?"

"Maybe you should wear some appropriate clothes for dinner first," I told her, seeing that she still wore my ex's bikini.

"Okay then," she mumbled, hurried inside and put on her skirt and crop top. Coming back outside, she set the table. She dropped a fork on the ground and bent over. The fork kept slipping from her fingers while she was perfectly bent at the waist. I couldn't help but gawk at her firm bottom that I'd touched recently.

I put the steaks and fries on a platter, and we sat down. "I'm steak-famished," she said and loaded up her plate. "This is so luxurious."

"You could have this every day if you lived here," I told her with a wink. I loaded up my plate too and cut right through the tender steak. The pink juices pooled on the plate and went so well with the sweet potato fries.

"So if I change my mind, I can still move in with you?" she asked and took a bite from her steak, closing her eyes while chewing.

"You don't even have to ask me," I told her. I was almost certain now that it was my girls that had deterred her in the past.

"Give me some time to think about it ... I'll enjoy this steak for now."

We gave each other some time to eat, but after a couple of bites, I was itching to speak with her. It felt unusual to be here alone without having a girl to flirt with. "So, is everything okay with Aunt Aurelia?" I asked her.

"Not really," she said and ripped off another mouthful of flesh from the fork. She was, without a doubt, meat-famished. I was afraid they were living out of bread and water. "You know, inflation and high rates. They have a mortgage to pay after all."

"I know," I told her. "She's so stubborn and refuses to accept any help."

"Tell me about it," Lily said and rolled her eyes. "I discussed it with Nadia yesterday, and I told her maybe I could move in back with you. She became upset and told me that I wasn't a burden."

"They've always been like that, but they're an honorable family. Keep that in mind."

"I know," she said. "But ... between you and me, if I happened to move in with you, and they ask, as they certainly will, can you tell them that I truly wanted to?"

"Of course," I told her. "It's not a lie if you want to."

She looked at me with her sparkling, sapphire eyes. "I do."

I nodded and started putting the puzzle pieces together. "We've done some things we haven't done before," I told her. "And this is the first day in years I have not had a girl with me ... Did you decline my offer because there usually was a girl here?"

She blushed and lowered her gaze. "Sort of," she said.

"I see," I said. "I suspected so ... You wouldn't have been intrusive. This house is soundproof after all."

"I know but ... I wasn't sure."

"You're always welcome, but keep in mind that I work a lot, so if you want company, you better bring some friends over."

"Okay," she said. "I've made a decision I want to move in with you."

It warmed my heart when she said that, and I truly looked forward to having her here. "That's great, and I'll help you with the move."

"I'm looking forward to it," she said with a smile.

We finished the dinner and leaned back with a sigh. "Do you have some dessert?" she asked.

"I got a strawberry cheesecake for you," I said. I always prepared dessert for her, knowing she had a sweet tooth.

Her eyes widened. "From Sweet Wheat?"

"Yup ... I'll spoil you any day."

"Can I take the dishes?" she asked.

"Don't even bother to ask," I told her.

I let her take the dishes while I set the table and brewed some tea for us. I marveled at how easily I got along with her. We'd never fought before, not even a skirmish. She was just such a well-raised girl, giving me a helping hand without my asking for it.

While the sun lowered behind us, we sat down again and indulged in the cake. "Why's your piece smaller than mine when you're like ten times bigger?" she asked. She scooped up a large chunk of cake and raised the spoon to her mouth. She sucked on it till her cheeks hollowed out.

I chuckled. "Well, If I would have eaten a big enough chunk, I wouldn't have had such a muscular body that you commented on earlier."

"Makes sense," she said and took another spoonful in her mouth, moaning passionately as she sucked on the spoon and licked every side of it. "It feels like I can eat how much cake I want without adding a single pound."

"It's because you're a sweetheart," I told her. It was cute seeing her shovel cake into her mouth. She managed to spill some strawberry juice on her cleavage which ran down like a rivulet. I handed her a napkin, and she began to dab it on her creamy breasts.

"Any plans for later?" she asked, lifting the plate to her lips and licking it clean.

"Let's watch a movie together."

"So long as it won't be a war film," she said and gave me a look.

"It's your call," I told her. "Whatever you want."

"Really?" she asked, putting the plate back down.

"You're the boss for this evening."

She put her finger on her chin and tapped it till her eyes lit up. "I have a really good one," she said.

"Mind telling me?" I could already guess it was either a romance or drama.

She shook her head. "You'll see it ... It'll be a surprise for now."

"Alright, you already got me hooked."

Lily helped me out with the dishes again. She popped some popcorn and also got some drinks for us and placed them on the table. She stood and stared at the TV for a little while. "Wow ... it's so big."

"Not too shabby."

"How many inches?"

"Hundred and ten," I told her. I slumped down on the couch and got the remote control. I patted the spot next to me.

She held up her finger. "A moment." She went into the cabinets and brought out a blanket and plopped down next to me.

"That's one big bowl of popcorn," I told her.

"You got to live too," she said and leaned back.

Every girl told me that, but they didn't realize that it was hard work and dedication that bought me this lifestyle.

"Everything is so luxurious here," she said and leaned back on the couch.

I grabbed the control for the couch and reclined it like an armchair. "Hard work pays off," I told her.

She fiddled with the remote control for the TV till she found the film she was looking for. Reading the title, I already understood it was some romance or drama film. It wasn't my cup of tea. I usually liked watching documentaries or war films. It was just motivating to see what some guys went through to achieve their goals. I had never been too much into romance, but I decided to give it a shot. I also wanted my sister to be happy no matter what.

"I think you will like it," she said.

"Alright, but don't give me any spoilers," I told her.

Lily inched her hips closer to mine till they briefly touched. I draped my arm over her shoulder, and she leaned her head on mine. Again, for the third time this day, I stiffened. I forgot she was my sister. I had confused her for my girl but now my arm was already around her while watching a romantic drama film. There was no way I could pull my hand from her, but peeking down at her, I'd never seen her smile so brightly. Maybe she wanted this as badly as I did, and maybe I should stop trying to suppress my true feelings for her.

The film continued to play on. It wasn't any kind of romance, but it was about a taboo relationship between a boy and a girl belonging to a religious group. It struck me since it felt so similar, but I couldn't put my finger to it. They had to hide to talk to each other. Their parents would kill them if they found out. They went to great lengths just to send love letters to each other. Eventually, the boy got drafted, and the girl was on her knees crying. At that point, Lily's eyes welled up. I grabbed a tissue paper for her and dabbed her eyes.

"Sorry, I just feel so bad for them," she said.

"It's okay," I said. "I'm touched by it too."

"Do you like it so far?" she asked, sniveling.

"I do," I said and just held onto her closer. I was genuinely surprised, but I actually liked it so far.

He survived the war and even got promoted. After a year of combat, the first thing he did was to reach out to her. They met again, and it must have been the happiest moment in the film. The girl was crying but the boy held onto her, and finally, they kissed. I glanced over at Lily, and it looked as if her eyes were swimming with love.

The sex scene came, and I was prepared for it. I had a perfect view of Lily's cleavage from this point of view, and I was growing involuntarily harder as I had her so close to me. "Can you give me the blanket?" I asked her. I wasn't cold but just wanted something to cover my shorts, so she wouldn't see my obvious erection growing.

Lily neatly placed it over me, but she accidentally touched the center of my shorts. It made her stiffen and arch her eyebrow. We exchanged glances, and she was old enough to understand what an erection was and what that implied. "You're hard," she blurted.

My cheeks flushed, and I fumbled for words. "Don't think about it," I told her awkwardly. She put me on the spot.

"Okay, I'm sorry," she said and turned back to the film.

Christ that was awkward. I did everything I could to suppress it. I couldn't rise with a pitched tent in front of my little sister, and the movie was nearing its end.

Eventually, their parents found out. The boy was ashamed when they took away his medals. The girl was sentenced to death. The boy rescued her, took his savings and moved for good. They ended up on a farm and lived happily ever after.

Since the awkward moment earlier, we hadn't said anything to each other. I wondered if she'd chosen this movie intentionally as if she wanted to be with me but because it was taboo, she couldn't.

Lily sniffled. I took another tissue paper and helped her dry her eyes. "Are you alright?" I asked her, breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah ... I'm just so happy for the ending. They didn't deserve those idiots."

"I must admit ... I liked it too," I told her.

"You did?" she said eagerly.

"Yeah ... they should've moved together a long time ago."