Sister's Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so too," she said. "I can't believe his parents took away his medals. And poor girl ... they wanted to kill her just because she was in love."

"The world was mad back then."

"I think the world is still mad," Lily said.

"How come?" I questioned and searched her face.

She just looked at me, blinking. She couldn't find words, fidgeting and not sure what to say. "Uhm ... I don't know."

"Okay," I told her and narrowed my eyes on her. "Is something bothering you?"

"I don't know ... I'm just happy you let me stay with you."

"Lily, you already knew I would be there for you no matter what," I told her. "But there's something else in your eyes."

"Yeah ..."

"Is it about your crush?"

She nodded and then lowered her gaze. "I just don't know how to talk about it."

"Sleep on it," I told her and patted her back.

"I'll try," she said.

We rose, and luckily, my cock wasn't as hard, so it was a bit easier to conceal. I escorted her up to the second floor and helped her get the bed ready in the guest room. "It might be a bit dusty since no one has slept here for a couple of months."

"It's fine," she said, but I could tell again she was holding something inside. "Uhm ... was it the movie that made you hard or something else?"

"Lily ... let's not talk about this," I told her and felt embarrassed that she brought it up again.

"I'm sorry," she said and lowered her eyes.

"Do you want to go to the bathroom first?"

"You can go first," she told me with hints of sadness in her voice. "I'll probably use it a bit longer."

I went inside and sighed again. I clearly heard how something weighed her down. Those questions were embarrassing but I wasn't sure how to answer her either. I started brushing my teeth and washing my face. I was quick as usual and left the bathroom door open for her. "Good night," I told her.

"Good night," she said and padded into the bathroom.

I sat on the edge of my bed in the meantime. She spent a lot of time there, but thoughts whirled in my mind. She acted weird, and I wanted to get to the bottom of it. I had to talk to her before she went to bed.

Suddenly, Lily knocked on the door, I jumped. "Can I come in?"

"Sure," I told her and rose. As soon as she opened the door, my eyes widened. She was standing there wearing nothing else besides panties with a wet patch at the bottom. Her boobs were two perfect orbs adorned with the pinkest areolas and topped with the sweetest nipples. They didn't sag an inch and were as fresh as they could be.

She twirled her hair on her finger, obviously knowing what she was up to. She seemed to enjoy the fact that I stared at her, but it angered me a little. "Lily--what are you doing?"

"What?" she asked and stopped twirling her hair.

"Put a top on for Christ's sake," I told her.

"I'm sorry ... I forgot. When I was younger, I could just come in."

"You aren't twelve any longer and you know that," I told her firmly and believed she was taking a step too far.

Tears welled up in her eyes. "I just wanted t-to t-talk to you," she said and broke out in tears, running to her bedroom. I stood there flabbergasted, and I wasn't sure how to react at first. Quickly, I felt bad for her. I knew as her brother I had to comfort her, but her fickle hormones could be challenging to deal with.

Not wasting any time, I quickly knocked on her door. "Lily?"

She cried, sniveling and blowing her nose. I knew she wouldn't open the door till I did so. She could be submissive sometimes. I slowly opened it, and she sat on the edge of the bed, crying in her hands. I saw as many tears as when our parents died, and I knew there was a lot more to unpack here.

I took a seat next to her and draped my arm over her shoulder. "Go on, let it out. I'm here for you."

"I'm sorry," she sniffled. "I didn't mean to put you in an awkward position."

"It's okay. Cry first and we can talk when you're feeling ready." I lent her my shoulder in the meantime, letting her lean onto me. I stroked her nude back, not bothering about her boobs for now, just making sure she would feel better.

I waited patiently till she could speak again. "First of all, I'm sorry for being angry earlier. I love you, and I just want the best for you. Second, something is bothering you, and you haven't told me why," I told her firmly. "Please, we are siblings, open up to me."

"I didn't answer you why I didn't want to move in with you earlier," she said and dried her tears. "It wasn't because you had a girl here ... It's because I've been in love with you since I hit puberty."

It should have surprised me but it didn't. I just looked at her a bit differently. It was brave of her to admit that, and I respected her for her courage.

"Yesterday, I talked to Nadia about it, and she told me to speak with you," she said, sniveling.

I took some tissue paper and tried to clean her face.

"I opened up for the first time and it felt so good," she continued. "Nadia told me that I should tell you about it, but I wasn't sure how. I wanted to tell you, but I was afraid you would look at me as if I were a freak."

"Lily, don't ever call yourself that. You're a princess. You're the best little sister in this world. I love you."

"Thank you," she said. "I played that movie and when you said you liked it, I thought maybe you wouldn't find it weird. Even if it the movie wasn't incest, it was still taboo. I also noticed your penis was hard but was unsure why. I came in nude to see how you would react. Obviously, you think I'm weird."

She sniffled, and I held her closer, so she wouldn't burst into tears again. "Lily, you're just jumping to conclusions. You're completely misunderstanding things. You're insanely attractive both on the inside and outside. You're a dream girl, but the reason why I reacted that way is because incest is frowned upon and could get us both in trouble."

"You know when you asked me why I thought the world was mad ... That's why. We will be frowned upon just because we love each other," she said and sniveled.

It dawned on me now what she meant. "I get what you're saying," I said. I drew in a deep breath. I had to come clean with her too. If she could tell me then I could tell her about my fantasies too. "I'll admit I've had several fantasies and dreams about you too. Right after you turned eighteen, I had my first wet dream about you."

"You did?" she asked and looked at me. I immediately heard how it made her feel better.

"I did."

"Oh ... I've also had frequent sexual dreams about you," she said. "After my eighteenth birthday, I became obsessed with you. There are many guys who've tried to hit on me, but I want you. I want you to have my first kiss. I want you to take my virginity. I want to love you and be loved back ... You're the man of my dreams."

There was the answer to one of the biggest mysteries. She was obsessed with me and that was why she didn't date. It had caused me some sleepless nights and days of trying to figure out why, but now I knew. "Since you're brave enough to admit that, I'll admit I have strong feelings for you too. If the laws were different, our situation would be better."

"But you saw the movie. They still made it work. I mean, hardly anyone will kill us for loving each other."

I wasn't sure how to explain to her that it was fiction. "That was a movie though."

"But you watch war films to motivate you," she pointed out.

"Touché," I said and chuckled, making her smile. "Either way, I want you to know that my heart is beating for you. Dreams and fantasies don't lie. I want to make love with you too."

She beamed as if she hadn't cried from the beginning. We drew each other close, and our breaths and heartbeats synced. It felt as if our bodies molded together, fitting perfectly as the world faded.

Breaking the hug, a smile curled on both our lips. I brushed some hair away from her pretty face, brushing my thumb over her deep dimples.

"Maybe if we take a step at a time," she said in a hushed voice and glanced down at my shorts. "Your penis is still hard after all."

I knew it was going to be difficult to sleep, especially since there was a lot to unpack here. I tried not to think too much about it. I swept my eyes over her, admiring her sun-drenched hair and cute dimples. She had the perfect, teenage body, and it had been one of my most forbidden dreams to have my way with her. I couldn't resist her. She was like a forbidden fruit. "What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe I can do something with my hands ... maybe try to taste it too?" she asked, her eyes brightening.

"A handjob or blowjob you mean?"

Rolling her eyes, she gave me a look. "How was I supposed to know what it's called when I haven't done this before?"

I could see the twinkle in her eyes. She was relieved that I had opened the doors to this. "Don't worry," I said, chuckling and patting her back. "Just teaching you the correct vocabulary." I also wanted to correct the way she said hard penis. Cock or erection sounded better, but it sounded cute coming from her. She had a good point regarding the movie, and after she'd been brave and admitted her feelings, I should be brave too and let her take this forbidden step. "Alright, Lily, but we have to keep quiet about this."

"Can I tell Nadia?"

I mulled it over. "Only her," I told her. "You have to let her know that she can't tell anyone about this."

She smiled from ear to ear as if the tears hadn't been there from the start. She looked at the center of my shorts and the tent that had been pitched for a while. "Can I touch it?"

"Let's go to my bedroom first," I told her. I took her hand, and we went to my room. She was jittery, and I noticed she was shaking even though I held her hand firmly. "Are you nervous?"

"Excited," she corrected me. "It's been a lifelong dream to pleasure you."

I switched on the light and reduced it a little. I liked keeping the lighting dim for the final hour of the night, but I also wanted to see her marvelous breasts.

"Do you like my boobs?" she asked and twirled her hair on her finger.

"They're beautiful," I said and lost myself as I studied the shape and symmetry of her round melons.

"Do you want to touch them?"

I jumped onto the bed and crawled to the end. I crooked my finger, and she crawled to me. A part of me questioned whether I was dreaming or not, but when I cupped them, I realized this was real. "They're gorgeous," I told her, kneading her soft flesh and flicking her nipples back and forth.

She straddled my legs. Her wet panties touched down on my bulge. "You're becoming harder," she noted and giggled. Her laughter sounded like bird songs to my ears, especially after she'd just cried.

"It's because you're so damn attractive," I told her.

"Uhm, I've never kissed a guy before," she said and drew a circle right on my chest, exploring my muscular body with her petite hands.

I cupped her neck, pulling her body over mine. We closed the gap between us, her breasts on my nude chest. I didn't listen to that voice in the back of my head that we were taking this too far. I'd craved her for so long, and I yielded. I pressed my lips to hers. I felt the sparks straight away as she melted in my arms. I parted my lips only to slide my tongue into her mouth. She was a bit shy, keeping her tongue confined. I had to play around with it till it broke out of its shell. She finally slid her tongue out to meet mine, and they swirled together in bliss.

I kept cupping her neck with my right hand and sliding my left down to her panties and over her hips. We were as intimate as we could be. I felt her heartbeat against mine and her warm breath against my face as we made out.

Time stood still and the world around us faded. The only thing that existed in this universe for that moment was our kiss.

Breaking the kiss, I looked her in the eyes, and she pinked from head to neck. "How was your first kiss?"

"Magical."

"I've never felt anything so strong in my life," I told her while maintaining eye contact.

"Me neither," she said.

My cock kept throbbing against her panties. "Unbuckle my shorts and pull my cock out," I told her in a husky voice, craving her young, delicate touch on my manhood.

"You're so manly," she squeaked and slithered down to my waist. I was afraid my cock was about to burst right through the garment. I lifted my pelvis and let her pull down my shorts and underwear. My cock sprang back up like a coil and crashed into my waist. I hadn't been so erect in a long time, and the loud smack made her jump. My cock bounced back up and towered right over her.

"It's huge," she said, intimidated, and carefully regarded it as if it would strike her like a cobra.

"It doesn't bite," I told her and raked my fingers through her hair.

"I have just googled some tutorials on how to pleasure a man, but I'm not sure... Uhm, how?"

"Just wrap your hands around it and slowly stroke me," I told her. "It's biological, not rocket science."

"Okay," she said. She curled her ten fingers around the middle of the shaft, and I leaned back and had never felt such a taboo yet pleasurable sensation. My adorable little sister was touching my erection, desperate to please me. I sighed in relief as she slid her fingers along the throbbing vein and to the top. She reached the purple crown and stared at the ruby-red slit.

"Spit in your hands," I told her. "They'll slide a bit better."

She spat and massaged the spit along my length. She stroked me a bit better now that she'd lubricated her hands. It felt so taboo, letting my own little sister stroke me up and down, but I couldn't resist her. The thrill made me feel so excited, and I knew it wouldn't take her long to get me off.

She stroked me a bit quicker and flitted her eyes back to me. The way her elbows were together made her cleavage deepen. "Am I doing it right?" she asked.

"You're doing great," I told her and combed my fingers through her hair.

"I love when you touch my hair like that," she said and kept stroking me, smiling as she finally got to touch her first cock.

I kept raking my fingers through her hair while she stroked me. She licked her lips and eyed the tip. "Do I just stick it in my mouth?" she asked while both her hands covered the top of my shaft.

"Lick it with your tongue first and then you can try to suck the tip," I told her and was dying to see her lips stretched around my girth.

She leaned over and became curious, prodding the crown with her tongue. It was just a brief touch, but I felt it strongly. She then swirled it around till pearly saliva trickled down the shaft. "It tastes manly," she said with a titter. She then licked her lips and wrapped them around the tip and exclusively sucked on the head. She came off with a pop and pushed my cock into her mouth again. Surprisingly, she took my erection a couple of inches down her mouth. I knew I was bigger than average, but I was surprised at how well she handled my joystick.

On the next upward stroke, she sealed her lips around the crown. With her hands, she stroked me simultaneously while keeping the head in her mouth. "That's it, Lily, keep going," I told her, releasing moan after moan as she kept bobbing her head back and forth. "Oh, that's amazing."

She kept stroking me harder, and I started lifting my pelvis. The orgasm was building rapidly. The taboo feeling combined with the teasing earlier was about to become a strong climax. She was drawing an orgasm right out of me. "Oh, Lily," I said. It felt so good to say her name, so taboo and forbidden. I lifted my pelvis higher. She let out spit on the cock, lubricating it, so she could slide her hands up and down me a bit better. "Almost there." I curled my toes, whimpering in pleasure.

She wrapped her lips around the tip again, and five more pumps and I let out a guttural groan as I sent out a massive bullet of cum right into her mouth. Her eyes widened, and she swallowed the first blast before coming off. I managed to strike her face which was followed by several shots on her boobs. She refused to let go of my cock, and I threw my head back as she had momentarily taken me to heaven.

"Geeze ..." I said and combed my hair. I hadn't felt such a strong orgasm in my life. "That was the strongest climax of my life."

"I'm blind," she said with a giggle. Her entire face was coated in my thick semen.

"A sec," I told her and reached for a towel on the nightstand. I had plenty of those ready since there was a lot of magic taking place here. I helped clean her till she could see me again. She looked relieved, happier than I'd ever seen her. She fell into my arms. I embraced her, pulling her closer to my chest and stroking her back. "Lily ... that was amazing."

"I've never felt so happy in my life ... It's been a dream of mine to be intimate with you."

"A dream of mine too," I admitted and stroked her back.

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked, breaking the hug to look at me.

I had a king-sized bed, after all, so I guess it wouldn't hurt. "Sure," I told her. "But let's not move too quickly."

"It's okay. I'm happy for now, especially after I cried," she said.

Taking both her hands, I said, "I love you, Lily."

"I love you too, Nathan," she said and broke out in a smile.

We'd told each other that several times before, but this time was different.

I lay down, and she lay down right next to me. I pulled her closer to me, letting her young ass back into my crotch. She was just wearing soaked panties, and I felt her nectar on my semi-hard cock. I snaked my hand under hers and squeezed her boobs. My heart was beating for her, and I knew this was a type of love I'd never felt before.

"I almost forgot, but tomorrow I have to wake up early and leave for work ... I can give you some cash for Uber."

"Oh, okay," she said. "That's sweet of you."

"Next time I promise I'll drive you," I told her and kissed her neck. "I just wasn't prepared for this."

"It's okay ... I'm grateful for everything you've done for me."

"You deserve it all," I told her. "Now goodnight and sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams," she said, and we both fell asleep.