Sister's Of Divine Joy Ch. 02

Story Info
A spring afternoon on the edge of Dartmoor.
2k words
4.59
3.8k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's meanderings: Thanks again to Kenji Sato for his skilled proofreading. You can, of course, wank alone or mutually, or read as you're making love, this chapter on its own, but it might make a tad more sense, if you read chapter one. Up to you, of course. Enjoy, and I hope it gives you as many great climaxes, as writing these stories gives me.

**********

Sisters of Divine Joy 02

After lunch, the Mother Superior was sitting in the front seat of the convent car. In the driver's seat was Sister Lucy, the convent treasurer. They were on their way to the house of Mrs. Heaton. She was a major benefactor of the order. She was also a life-long lesbian. The meetings with her, always had an interesting and salacious ending.

Elanor felt wetness between her legs. A trickle of cum ran out of her hole, down over her arse. She glanced over to Lucy, who was smiling at her, knowing what she was thinking about. Elanor smiled back. She reached across with her right hand and pulled Lucy's habit up enough, so she could get to her hairy clam. Lucy was as hirsute as all the other sisters, and Elanor's forefinger had to work through a thicket to find Lucy's clit.

Elanor knew Lucy's clit well, as she did all of the sisters' at the convent. Of course, they were all different. Lucy's felt like a ridge more than a bump. Elanor reflected on, as she stroked, that actually most of the clits she had come into contact with, felt more like ridges than bumps or small cocks. Like with a lot of sex, porn had a lot to answer for. The two-inch clit and tongue that could get actually inside a pussy hole, were largely invented fantasies for men's enjoyment.

"Mind you," she thought, as she changed her motion to a slow circling, which brought a groan from Lucy, "whatever their shape, if you play them right, you can make someone very happy!"

So it was that by the time they drove through the gate of a large country house and parked, Lucy's seat was damp with her juices. As they walked to the door, Elanor stroked Lucy's pert little bottom. She also looked around and thought how lovely this part of the country was. The house, like their convent, was on the edge of Dartmoor. Okay, it could get pretty windswept and rugged in the autumn and winter, but even that had its own grandeur. And in the spring and summer, the soft colours of the heather were spectacular.

It was early May, as she stood fondling her treasurer's arse, waiting for the door to be opened, and the hills above the house were covered with gorgeous purple heather. She was smiling when the door opened. It was a new maid who stood there. She looked to be in her early twenties, and as with all of Mrs. Heaton's staff, she was bloody gorgeous.

With a smile, the maid showed them through to the study.

Mrs. Heaton was sitting at her desk. Physically she was almost a carbon-copy of Elanor. Definitely fat, not curvy, plain-featured, and small. Gorgeous green eyes, in her case, which her lovers also got lost in. The woman sitting next to her was much more like the maid. Classic facial features, long blonde hair, beautifully proportioned 36C tits, and although Elanor could not see them, she knew from previous encounters, a lovely shaped arse and long legs. She was Samantha, Mrs. Heaton's accountant.

"Good afternoon, sisters," Mrs. Heaton said, with a broad smile, "please sit down and I will get coffee. Would you like some relaxation while we talk?"

Both sisters nodded warmly. The maid who had opened the door, came back a couple of minutes later, and served the coffee. When she had finished, she stripped naked and got down on her knees. Lucy had already bunched her habit up around her waist, and the maid got straight to work, lapping at Lucy's copious bush.

The maid brought Lucy off to a very good cum, and Elanor also enjoyed her talent, as they worked through Mrs. Heaton's latest offer of support. As usual, it was very generous. She made a contribution every six months. This time it was for £75.000.

Mrs. Heaton was a successful businesswoman having set up what was originally a mail order, but now an online service, catering exclusively to lesbians. It covered everything from magazines, books and films to sex toys. It was all very tasteful and had grown to be a worldwide company.

Elanor knew Mrs. H was worth something like ten million pounds. She came from a rich, old-English aristocratic family, and had learned muff-munching in a very posh and very expensive, all-girl English private school. She had used her inheritance to start her business. She had supported the convent from when she had moved to the area, on her retirement ten years ago, when she turned fifty-five.

_____

Elanor remembered her first meeting with Mrs. H very well. They had met at a fundraising event for a local charity. Because of having being a lesbian for over thirty years, Elanor knew of Mrs. Heaton's company. She had bought some of her best strap-ons from her. She also had made it her business to find out who the owner of the company was.

So when she found out from the local estate agent manager, while she was eating her very tasty hairy clam, that Mrs. Heaton was buying Oldthorpe Manor, she was very excited, from which the estate agent manager incidentally benefited as Elanor's tongue-licking significantly increased in fervour. She got to talk to Mrs. Heaton just after they had listened to the speeches.

"Hello," Elanor had said, in her soft voice with that cultured middle-class English accent.

"Good afternoon," Margaret Heaton responded, in her own cut-glass, very posh accent, handed down from her upbringing and schooling.

It brought a warm gush to Elanor's pussy. She had always found that accent in a woman, one fuck of a turn-on. "I'm the Mother Superior of the convent of the little Sisters of Divine Joy," Elanor said.

"I know." Margaret Heaton came in confidently, "I know all about the convent and the order." The way she held Elanor's gaze, told the nun she really did know everything.

"Oh, thank you." Elanor responded, "I wonder then, whether you would like to meet to get to know even more about me--sorry, I mean us."

Elanor smiled at her deliberate mistake, as did Margaret Heaton.

"I would love to get to know you--sorry, I mean the order, better." She then paused, holding Elanor's gaze, before continuing more quietly, "Why don't you come to my car now, so we can agree on a mutually convenient date?"

Elanor got the message, and just smiled her yes.

The car was a vintage Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost. The back was large and roomy. Margaret Heaton got in first, and sat in the back seat. Elanor pulled the door shut behind her and sat opposite. Mrs. Heaton pushed a button and a screen came down between them and the very pretty, young female driver. "Gives us some privacy."

Elanor, who if she had been more innocent, would have wondered why they needed privacy to set a meeting date. She just smiled, as Mrs. Heaton lifted the hem of her dress showing quite-fat legs with fine lines of hair up each inner thigh, leading to a rainforest of grey curls.

"I said I know all about your order," Mrs. Heaton said, with a husk in her voice. "With all that practise, I hope you are as good a pussy-eater, as I think you should be."

"Does your support for us depend on how good I am?" Elanor smiled, as she got to her knees and licked the inside of her right thigh.

"The opposite," Mrs. Heaton said, with a slight gasp, as Elanor's tongue flickered across the top of her massive bush. "If you are not quite as good as I want, you will need to meet me a lot!"

The last word was a louder groan. Elanor had unerringly found her clit through the forest of lovely smelling foliage, and had sucked hard. She also brought her index finger into action, teasing just inside the fat, wet outer lips.

Determined to show her skill, Elanor began gentle licking of the clit still held between her lips, while making circling motions of her finger outside and then inside the vaginal opening. Only when Mrs. Heaton had slumped down in her seat, with her bum right on the edge and legs spread wide, did she bring two fingers into play, moving first slowly and then quickly, in and out of a very wet pussy.

"Oh, you're very good!" Mrs Heaton moaned. "Just come back to do this often!"

And then she screamed, as Elanor's fingers found her G-spot at the exact same moment her teeth bit gently on her clit. Elanor instantly discovered another squirter!

_____

Elanor's reverie ended with her climax at the maid's work.

"Well, I think that's enough business for now," Mrs. Heaton smiled. Anyone who had come into the room would have slightly wondered about it being a business meeting, as both Mrs. Heaton and her accountant, were in silk robes not very tightly tied, revealing lots of tit and pussy--not usual attire for a business meeting. As she spoke, Mrs. Heaton stood up and dropped her robe to the floor, as did Samantha. When they sat down, they put their legs over the arms of the chairs. These chairs had been built especially with lower arms to allow exactly this position. They had been a good seller for Mrs H's company.

"And I think we need to show our gratitude," Elanor responded, enthusiastically. She and Lucy stood and pulled their habits off. She moved between Samantha's spread legs, while Lucy became acquainted with Mrs. Heaton's hairy grotto for yet another time.

Elanor equally knew Samantha's cunt, as well. The bush, in this case, was shaped into a blonde heart, with the sides of the heart meeting at the small rose-coloured cunt opening. Samantha's outer lips were long and slim, and opened like rose petals to the gentle caressing of Elanor's tongue. The inner lips did the same, and Elanor was soon rimming and flicking the cunt opening with occasional licks as far inside as her tongue would go. Both her hands were up working on Samantha's pert tips, pulling and squeezing the rock-hard pebble nipples.

"Oh yes!" Samantha gasped, and without warning, flooded Elanor's face with an abundance of aromatic pussy cream.

Mrs. H came very soon after. After a minute of recovery, Mrs. H suggested they all move to her bedroom.

When she opened the door, Mrs. H did not seem phased at all, with what was going on, on her bed. A older woman, who Elanor found out later was the cook, was naked and on her knees fucking the equally-naked maid from behind. By the noises the maid was making, a very good job was being made of it.

"I think our guests should replicate that way of pleasing us." Mrs. Heaton smiled and bent down over one end of a long leather couch. Samantha took the other and they were close enough face-to-face to start snogging.

Elanor and Lucy donned two ten-inch cocks and banged the fuck out of their hosts for fifteen minutes. All came several times, as the cocks were Heaton specials. They had four inches of cock which went in the wearer's pussy, plus a clit stimulator. And the ten-inch and four-inch ends, both had vibrators built into them.

The result was six women spraying cum all over each other, the carpet and furniture. The room stank of pussy.

Mrs. Heaton had a lot of stamina for a sixty-five-year-old. After only a couple of minutes, she suggested three sixty-nines. She paired with Lucy, Samantha with the cook, and Elanor with the maid. There were squirts again at the end.

At that point, Mrs. H suggested a fisting competition. Elanor reluctantly declined, as she and Lucy had to get back to the convent for evening service. Mrs. H accepted this graciously, as she accepted the first three fingers of her maid's right hand into her very open pussy. The cook had already formed her fist inside Samantha.

**********

_______________