Sisters of Saint Benedict Ch. 04

Story Info
The descent continues.
5k words
4.8
7.9k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amen."

The last word of her prayer was made vocal as Sofia finished her private waking invocation. Her eyes raised from her bed to instead look at the wall, not yet finding it within herself to raise from her knees. Normally she would close her eyes during such devotion, but she dare not lower her eyelids for more than she had to.

Her sleep; after being relieved of her duty at Amaia's door, was restless. When she laid her head to rest, her usually blank dreams were filled with thoughts and visages of the vampire below their convent. Even now, kneeling at the side of her bed, her mind was filled with the sights and sensations of the night prior. She swallowed, remembering the way that long tongue had slithered between her lips. She could feel the ghosts of those delicate fingers trailing up her thighs; the soft impression of her fangs against her neck; the plushness of her lips; the shocking warmth of her body; how she wanted to feel that tongue-

Sofia started, snapping herself out of the daze she had unintentionally put herself in. She rubbed her stomach through her habit, ignoring the fact that the hand had just been on its way to find its way between her thighs. Fists clenched and thighs squeezed together as she tried to clear the sinful thoughts from her mind. Saint benedict and the Heavenly Father would give her strength. She knew a confession was in order for herself... but not until the blood feeder had been... handled. Once she was gone it would be safe to approach Father Vincenzo.

Sofia was pulled from her thoughts by a knock at her door. The nun hurried to rise, brushing her habit of the dust from the floor so that she might appear presentable. Satisfied, the door was opened.

"Sister Sofia, I'm glad I caught you awake. Oh," The woman at her door frowned, "I hope I did not interrupt your waking prayers?"

"Sister Evelina! No no, I just finished actually. May I help you?"

"Oh, well, Mother Superior asked me to make sure you were awake after the early morning guard. She doesn't want you to miss our mid-day meal again."

"Ah, yes. Well, shall we walk together?"

The two women began their journey through the halls of the monastery, quiet for several minutes before Sofia broke the silence.

"What... what do you make of A- the Vampira?" Sofia caught herself before revealing that she had learned of the creature's name during her nightly guard.

"Oh, what a wretched thing. She spends half of it seemingly in a state of rest, although I wouldn't call it sleep. Her body still reacts to sounds as if she were awake, but it's the one time that she's silent. She spends the rest of her time trying to ensnare me in conversation, asking all manner of questions, even as she begins to repeat herself after all this time. I thought she might realize the futility of it by now, but she persists." Evelina shook her head, hardly able to contain the disgust from her voice.

"You... don't speak to her at all?" Sofia tilted her head just slightly, trying her best to conceal the guilt that plagued her thoughts.

"Of course not! Mother Superior's orders were clear." Evelina stopped, narrowing her eyes at the sister beside her. "Sofia, you're not conversing with that wretched blood feeder, are you?"

"What? N-no, of course not! She just... she tries to speak to me as well."

Evelina looked for a moment longer, but seemed satisfied with the other nuns' answer.

"Well, that's good at least. Goodness, I hate to imagine what holding a conversation with that vile thing would lead to."

~~~~~~~~

Night fell, as it always did. The Mother Superior and her two accompanying nuns had since departed, this time having left Amaia covered in lashes. Blood had welled up in the wounds, but hardly as much as what would be expected from a human. Sofia, while helping her stave off her starvation, had not left her full enough to be able to bleed as a mortal might. Consequently, it was the same reason the wounds had yet to fully close.

But Amaia hardly noticed the marks. At least, not when she heard the steps coming down the stairs. She had long since learned to recognize Sofia by the sound of her descending stairs alone. While confident she would, Sofia returning was not written in stone. The fact that she was tonight spoke wonderfully of her descent into Amaia's hands.

The door was opened, and for the second night in a row, the nun came upon the seemingly meek looking vampire. Sofia grimaced, making sure to shut the door before she took her place beside Amaia once more.

"I brought a bucket of water again... but it won't help you really, will it?"

"Heh, I appreciate your efforts sister, but no. you've already helped me more than you can know with what you did for me last night. But-"

"Then let me help you again."

"No, Sofia. The risk to you is too great, you've already-"

"Amaia, please!" Sofia chewed her bottom lip, trying her best to reason with the other. "I- Your-... I can't let you continue to wallow down here in your pain."

"Well... I can accept that. But I can't allow you to go without repayment. If you insist on helping me, I must insist on helping you again." Amaia had caught it in Sofia's voice. That little hitch of selfish need. The slight desperation to feel the pleasure Amaia offered once again, despite the forbidden nature of it. She did well to insist it was for Amaia's sake, and she probably even believed it herself.

But Amaia knew the truth. She knew that Sofia had almost certainly played the events of the previous night over and over in her head; and came to but one conclusion, conscious or not.

She had to have more.

"I suppose... I suppose I can't deny you that Signora." Without instruction, Sofia had already begun to remove the headpieces from her habit. When it was laid aside, she brushed her hair aside and leaned her neck away, waiting for the feeding to begin.

"Actually, Sister, I think there may be an easier way, for both of us." Amaia gestured toward the nun. "But it would require the... complete removal of your habit."

"All... All of it?" Sofia turned to Amaia; uncertainty plaguing her gaze. Removing the head wear and rosary was already so far in her mind, and now the vampire was asking her to be nude? Was she really ready to expose herself in the most intimate and vulnerable state she could? No one had seen her without her habit since she took her vows; was helping, and in turn being helped by, Amaia worth breaking that oath?

"Are... are you sure Signora? I don't mean to argue with you, but we seemed to manage just fine last night." Sofia pursed her lips, uncertain azure eyes meeting assuring golden irises.

"Sister, it's never too late to say no. You must know that I would hate to make you uncomfortable, yes? You'll see no judgment from me if you feel that things must stop here."

Sofia stayed silent for several moments, silently entangled with her doubts and her desire to be of assistance. And, there was also the unacknowledged desire to experience that which only Amaia could offer her. She dared not voice it, not even in thought, but it nevertheless swayed her firmly in one direction.

"Alright... if you think that it is for the best Signora. Will... will you please avert your eyes while I disrobe?"

"If that will help you, of course." True to her word, Amaia closed her eyes, and turned her head down, giving Sofia the sense of privacy she desired; despite how foolish she truly found it.

Comforted by Amaia's cooperation, Sofia began to follow through on Amaia's direction. In truth, once the headpiece was removed, it was only the dress of the habit and the shift just beneath it. The nuns from Sofia's home monastery had more pieces to them, and she knew other orders would add additional veils or cloaks to their habit. But the Sisters of Saint Benedict kept their garments light to keep them agile.

The task before her was anything but monumental; it was something she did every morning after her shifts with Amaia, and every night before that since her vows were taken. And yet, her dress suddenly weighed heavy on her shoulders. Lifting it up and over her head took an effort previously unknown to her. The garment dropped from her fingers like it was made of lead.

Standing here in her shift, Sofia paused to glance over her shoulder at the blood feeder. As she said she would, Amaia had kept her head down. The nun found this... comforting. Amaia was so willing to listen to her and do all she could in order to make Sofia comfortable it seemed. The vampira being so caring... it had a small seed of emotion sprouting in her core; the sister unsure as to what it could be yet. How could she possibly be as evil as they say?

"Sister? May I open my eyes now?" Amaia tilted her head slightly when she heard the sound of another article of clothing crumpling to the ground next to her.

"Yes."

The white-haired woman opened her eyes, turning her sight upward to take in Sofia's form fully.

Perhaps she shouldn't have been, but Amaia found herself surprised by the athleticism that she could see in the nuns' form. Of course, on review, expecting anything less of a sister trained in combat was foolish. Where they might have otherwise been hindered, Sofia's training had allowed her curves to fully compliment her body. Her stomach was lean, and bore the tone of muscle. The same could be said of her arms; one of which was crossed over her chest. But her forearm couldn't fully hide her breasts from view. Amaia's discerning eyes could just about work out how they'd look uncovered; she could nearly feel their weight in her hands. Enough to overflow her grip, but not much more than that.

Her legs were much the same; carrying surprising feminine grace and tone from her training. She wore a crown of hair above her cunt, although this was obscured by the hand Sofia held over the sex between her thighs. Amaia wasn't surprised though, by the way that the nun's head was turned away; not able to make herself meet the other woman's gaze. Amaia's lips turned upward a bit when she spied the fierce blush that tinged her cheeks pink. She really was an adorable thing.

Sofia stayed silent for the moments Amaia took to seemingly examine her body. She found herself craving approval from the other; in any form it may have taken. In this moment she found herself self-conscious of the hair on her body, seeing as Amaia had none from the neck down. It wasn't even something she had bothered to consciously recognize until now. And her hips; they had divots where Amaia's were a smooth taper into her legs. She never had reason to judge her own form until she stood here before an essentially perfect creature.

"Sofia, if you don't mind me saying so, you're beautiful."

Sofia felt her cheeks get hotter at that comment; suddenly her own insecurities didn't matter in the slightest.

"Might you lay on your back for me? Oh, maybe you should lay on your dress so that you don't have to lay against the cold stone."

Sofia nodded, quickly laying out her dress so that she might follow Amaia's instructions. She laid on her back, still trying to maintain her modesty. Her head raised in order to meet the others eyes once more.

"Sofia dear, spread your legs for me."

The nun felt her breath catch in her throat, but she obeyed with but a second's hesitation.

"Sofia, you'll have to move your hand as well."

"Right, sorry."

"Shh, no apologies from you." Amaia kissed near Sofia's knee, making a light shudder pass through her body from anticipation. "You need only lay back. You may find it more comfortable if you tried to relax for me."

Amaia fell silent. Her lips now busied themselves with leaving kisses trailing up from Sofia's knee. She'd leave a few on one leg, and then swap top leave more on the other. Her lips served double duty; both making tender advances on the nun while simultaneously searching for her food source. Amaia had found herself with ample opportunity to familiarize herself with the human body; learning the best places to sink her fangs to draw out her sustenance. And one such spot could be found along the inner thigh.

Her lips felt Sofia's pulse just beneath her skin. Her tongue flicked along for just a moment, feeling how that precious crimson lifeforce flowed just beneath the surface of Sofia's unmarred flesh. She circled the muscle around her intended target; as if painting a bullseye for her fangs that she would use in just a few short moments.

But her feeding would wait for now. As much as she longed to dive into her meal, she had Sofia's pleasure to worry about.

So, her focus was shifted to the right, where her breath could wash over Sofia's core, sending shivers up the nuns' spine. Amaia was pleased seeing that Sofia's sex was already glistening slightly; clearly in anticipation for what Amaia would offer. The vampire elected to indulge her just a bit, running the tip of her tongue around the perimeter of the girl's labia.

While Amaia layered on the soft affections, Sofia was struggling to remain relaxed as Amaia suggested. The teasing; the buildup; it was all driving her wild. It was becoming an incredibly concerted effort not to buck her hips up in search of more stimulation. Out of desperation she groped her own breast; seeking some simulacrum of the pleasure she knew Amaia could give. She was close to all but demanding Amaia put an end to the damned teasing and just indulge them both; but she knew better than to do so. Heaven forbid Amaia elect to take offense and withdraw.

From between Sofia's thighs, Amaia peered up at the nuns' reactions. Watching her struggle to contain her writhes brought an amused smile to her face. Watching the brunette grab at her breast; seeing as she lost herself to even the gentle attention. Amaia could hardly wait to fill the cell with the sweet sound of the girl's moans.

To that effect, Amaia supposed it was time to fulfill the promises of her lips.

The vampira trailed back down; now grazing supple flesh with pointed fangs as they neared the target painted earlier. Sofia whimpered softly, all but aching to feel those sharp teeth sinking into her skin to drink her blood. Sofia stilled when she felt the canines distending the skin just around where Amaia had laid her target. The nun could feel every beat of her heart; hear every heated, labored breath that left her lips; hyper aware of every sensation in this moment. All it would take was the slightest amount of pressure from Amaia's jaw.

The motion came on her third counted breath. Whether it was to indulge the vampire or herself, Sofia could no longer tell.

As Amaia held herself there, the nun waited with baited breath for the return of the previous night's sensation. It took only a moment before she felt that heat from before blossom out from where the blood feeders' teeth were sunk. But unlike before, the heat didn't go through the rest of her torso before it collected between her legs. All the heat immediately began to pool between her thighs, making her already slick sex even more so. Sofia made half an attempt to bite back her moan, but the warm pleasure from the night prior was suddenly tenfold. The unencumbered path to her groin served to make it only more intense.

"Oh...! Amaia! Oh Amaia!" The mantra left the nuns' lips as a whimpering moan. All that mattered in this moment was Amaia, and the pleasure she offered.

The vampiress retreated after nearly half a minute. Despite her will, even her patience had its limits. If she waited much longer, she may not have been able to stop herself from draining Sofia completely. The moment her fangs had left her thigh the crimson lifeforce welled forth. Amaia didn't hesitate to indulge herself in the wine of Sofia's veins.

Much the same as before, her tongue lapped over the wound to keep it open for her purposes. Amaia drank of the nuns' sacrament, unabashedly enjoying herself while the liquid heat rolled down her throat.

"Amaia! Oh, Amaia please! Please! I-I wan- I need your help!" Sofia panted, her dripping sex evidence of her completely uncontained lust.

"Tsk tsk, getting impatient are we Sofia dear?" Amaia purred. "You're fortunate your generosity inspires the same."

"Signora Amaia will help you darling~."

Not one to waste a meal, the vampiress cupped her hand beneath the open wound to allow the blood to pool in her palm; so that she might drink it in a moment. Satisfied her sustenance would not be wasted, attention was returned to the soaking wet sex just to her right.

"Such a pretty pussy you have dear." Amaia kissed the woman's folds, swiping the arousal from her lips only a moment after. Sofia's back arched, and she clamped her own hand over her mouth to stifle her moans just after that.

"Be still dear, it'll benefit us both."

Amaia's tongue slid from her lips, eager in part to enjoy a secondary meal of the nun's cunt. The muscle started its journey low, but it made its way up tantalizingly slow. The vampiress had to bite back a giggle as she felt Sofia's clit throb against the tip of her tongue; her arousal having coaxed the bundle of nerves from its hood. Amaia elected to swirl the tip of her tongue around the nub, finding amusement in how her stomach tensed with the action as well as the way her moans suddenly rose in their fevered pitch. It was adorable watching Sofia lose herself this way.

Of course, Amaia was far from done. That long muscle left her throbbing clit to instead press itself against Sofia's entrance. Amaia's tongue wriggled back and forth, but denied Sofia entrance for now. As an alternative she pressed the organ flat against the entirety of Sofia's cunt, pressing into her sex for a moment before she began to lap at her fiery core. The reaction from Sofia was immediate; with even the gentle laps making her shudder and moan even through her hand.

Amaia started out slow, making sure every spot of Sofia's pussy made contact with her tongue. The licks were long, drawn out, careful. A precursor to what Amaia truly had in store; and it was driving the nun wild already.

But Amaia's glossal attentions were only increasing in their pace; and in turn so did Sofia's moans and barely contained bucks. Amaia could've remained here for hours; offering Sofia a taste of the worship she would be expected to return in the coming days. With every lick, Amaia was further sealing the woman's budding dedication.

She interrupted her lapping to pause at Sofia's clit, sawing her tongue so that the sensitive button scrapped back and forth across her taste buds.

All the while, Sofia was moaning the name of the vampiress in her hand. Amaia gave her pleasures she had never desired before, and now with it overwhelming her senses she wondered why anyone would seek to deny it from her. Amaia brought heat; pleasure; worship. The way her tongue praised Sofia's sex easily eclipsed any praise she could ever seek to give her god. Father Vincenzo spoke of devotion to God; devotion to their order; to their vows. But devotion to Amaia offered so, so much more in this moment.

Her tongue left Sofia's clit once more, returning to her labia. The tip of her tongue began to dart around, spelling out various words and characters, both of the current lexicon and of vernacular and languages since forgotten to time. It covered the surface of the girls' sex, with Amaia paying special attention to the crest of letters, flicking over the jewel her tongue had just left moments prior.

Sofia wasn't sure how long it had been since Amaia had started. It felt like hours and seconds all at once. She never wanted it to end, but she also desperately wanted to cum. She knew she couldn't stave off orgasm forever, and Amaia's latest attack would see fit to push her over that coveted edge.

"Signora! Oh Amaia! Amaia, I'm... I'm...!"

12