Sisters of Saint Benedict Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it Sofia, cum for me! Let me hear that sweet voice as you do."

Amaia got the message despite the nuns' difficulty in communicating such a fact. She wrapped her lips around the entirety of Sofia's cunt, lashing her tongue wildly over those delicate folds.

There was no more holding back.

"AMAIA!!!" The nun wailed the name of the only thing that mattered in this moment. Her stomach and legs convulsed, while her orgasm filled Amaia's mouth and slid down her throat.

Amaia didn't retreat until Sofia's orgasm subsided to the point where she merely twitched with the remnants of her orgasm. She allowed herself to smirk while she backed up just a bit.

But now her mind was drawn back toward her left hand; where Sofia's blood had pooled. She had allowed herself to get distracted with Sofia's pleasure, giving the wound on her thigh time enough to quell the flow of blood. Sofia scowled at her foolishness, but nonetheless tipped her hand back to drink the liquid pooled there. It still reinvigorated her, but she was not satisfied by this. It didn't compare to drinking fresh, and it barely helped her to fill her belly.

Amaia growled, and Sofia felt chills run up her spine. Had she done something to displeasure Amaia? She was already preparing to make her repentance when her thoughts were abruptly cut off by fangs sinking into her other thigh.

A logical mind would worry about Sofia feeding yet again in such a short time span. But such frivolous things had been long since abandoned in favor of the carnal heat between them. Sofia would've offered every drop of her blood over to Amaia if it meant more of this.

Amaia's feeding this time around wasn't as gentle or calculated as before. She was sucking at the wound she had created with fervor, losing herself to the warmth elicited from Sofia's veins. Planned actions had been abandoned for the carnal hunger that plagued her.

She stayed there for a full minute before she was brought back to her senses by Sofia's knuckles brushing over her ear.

She retreated immediately from the nun's thigh, looking up at the brunette with a certain worry knitting her eyebrows together.

"Oh, Sofia dear, please forgive me. I... I admit that I may have lost myself-"

"I don't care!" Sofia gasped, her fingers frantically rubbing at her sex. "Take all you want! Just help me again, please!"

Amaia's worry was immediately replaced with a wide grin. Underneath the glaze of arousal and lust, Amaia saw something more in that look. That was pure dedication in that look. Sofia was hers, entirely.

"As you wish darling."

Amaia had no more reason to hesitate, or to tease. She nudged Sofia's hand away, and the nun obliged readily. As before, her tongue pressed against Sofia's entrance. But this time, Amaia granted her the entry she so clearly craved.

The nun gasped, which was let out in a long moan as she felt Amaia's inhumanly long muscle slide inside of her. The penetration proved an entirely new sensation, but Sofia couldn't stop her hips from bucking into Amaia's mouth when she felt it began to wriggle within her. Immediately, Sofia knew she wouldn't long.

Amaia fucked Sofia's cunt with her tongue, every push into her sex causing a new, fervent moan to be forced from her lips. She could no longer obey Amaia's directions, bucking her hips desperately into the vampire's affections.

Despite knowing how close she was, Amaia retreated suddenly, leaving Sofia gasping and clenching around nothing.

"W-Why?!" Sofia whimpered, moving to rub at her sex once again before her hand was swatted away.

"Beg." Amaia's gaze was hard, and it was clear she was not to be disobeyed. "Beg for me to finish you off."

"Please! Oh, please please PLEASE!! Oh, Signora Amaia please finish!"

"Please what? What do you want Sofia?"

"YOU! I want you! I want you to make me cum! Please make me cum!"

"Good girl."

Amaia pushed back in less than a second later, resuming her glossal penetrations and causing Sofia to buck wildly. The vampiress' thumb found Sofia's button, rapidly sending her over the edge in a matter of just a few minutes. Her thighs closed tight around Amaia's head, smearing blood against the blood feeder's cheek while she came.

Sofia's legs abruptly gave out at the end of her orgasm, causing the limbs to fall against the ground and tremble wildly. She gasped for breath, while her entire body was wracked with aftershocks.

Meanwhile, Amaia busied herself with cleaning the wine of Sofia's veins from the girl's thigh, and where it had smeared against her cheek. When she was satisfied, they were both clean of the crimson liquid, she left each mark of her fangs with a kiss.

"You're simply delicious Sofia dear."

"Thank you, Signora..." Sofia let out a shuddering breath, still endeavoring to collect herself from the intense sensations.

"Oh please, no thanks required dear. But if you truly seek to return the favor..."

Sofia raised her neck, watching as Amaia swung her legs over her chest. The vampiress moved upward, exposing her own arousal to the wide-eyed nun. A lot of thoughts began to race through her head, not least of all that she had never done such a thing; her only experience being that which Amaia had just given her. But before she was allowed to speak, she found Amaia's cunt firmly pressed against her lips.

"Be a good girl and eat my pussy Sofia."

Sofia, while still quite uncertain, didn't hesitate for very long. She split her lips to instead begin lapping at Amaia's folds. She wasn't sure what else besides the standard lick would bring Amaia pleasure, but judging from the borderline bored expression on Amaia's face, it wasn't much.

The vampiress held herself there for several minutes, only letting out the occasional hum of approval when Sofia's tongue probed a good spot. But it wasn't enough for her.

"Is that all you can do darling?" Amaia reached down, grabbing Sofia by her hair and lifting her hips up from the girl's face. "If that's all you have, maybe I should simply tend to myself."

"NO! No please! I-I'll do better!" Sofia stared pleadingly into Amaia's eyes.

"Hmph, fine then. Allow me to assist."

Amaia kept a firm hold on Sofia's hair, pushing herself back onto the nuns' mouth. She rolled her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against the others' noses.

"Stick your tongue out. As far as you can! Good girl. Now push it into my cunt." Amaia purred in satisfaction.

"Good girl. Now, do what I did. Thrust in and out best you can." Amaia bit her lip, smiling slightly. "Ah, that's more like it. Just keep doing that."

Amaia's hips rolled back and forth, riding Sofia's tongue as the nun desperately worked to please her. She did her best to give Amaia's clit something to grind itself against, and her tongue continued in its efforts of tongue fucking Amaia's sex much the way Amaia had done to her, albeit perhaps less effectively.

Amaia kept this up for several minutes, the only change being in the increasing pace of her rolling hips. Sofia didn't stop for a moment, even as she felt her tongue began to tire from the repetitive action. Amaia demanded it of her, so she would do as she was demanded.

"Fuck... Good girl. I knew you could do as you were told. I'm almost there, just a bit longer darling." Her hips worked fervently, getting herself off on the girl's obedient tongue. Half a minute later, she reached her own peak.

Amaia's orgasm was much more collected, with only a long, drawn-out moan escaping her lips while she rode it out. Her legs tensed as she came, but her hips continued to roll, ignoring how it spread her fluids over the girl's face.

When she came down from her high, Amaia dismounted from Sofia's face, resting back on her haunches as she looked down at the other woman. Her hair was a mess, and her habit was wet with her own arousal and blood.

"Sofia dear, you may want to get dressed soon."

"Right... yes." Sofia rose, first on unsteady elbows and then on shaky legs. Silently, she adorned her shift, and then her dress, followed soon after by the rest of her habit. When she finished securing her garments, she began to turn to leave, but was stopped by the blood feeder.

"Sister, wait." Amaia gestured her close, before cupping her cheek though her veil and bringing her in for a tender kiss. Sofia immediately surrendered her mouth, which the white-haired between them took advantage of readily. They remained in their embrace for several minutes, with Sofia finding her hands gripping the vampire's waist to draw their bodies closer. When they separated, the nun had to quell the disappointment from being made vocal.

"I'll see you tomorrow dear, yes?

"Yes." Sofia confirmed.

"Good. Until then. I'll have a surprise for you tomorrow night then."

"I... Ok." Sofia smiled softly, tucking her face into the crook of Amaia's neck. "If it's from you... well, I can't wait to see."

12