Sisters of Saint Benedict Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sofia, your dedication is admirable, but you need not-"

"N-No! I want to do this signora!" Sofia blinked away the wateriness in her eyes to stare into Amaia's own playful gaze. "Please, let me do this for you Amaia!"

"Well, if you insist dear. But, do consider pacing yourself, yes? Take a break when you feel that you can't handle more, and put that tongue back to good use." Amaia hummed. "Your hands can prove to be a great help."

Yes... yes of course! How could she have been so naive? Sofia chastised herself for not realizing sooner that she was not bound by using only one part of herself at once. Amaia, she had deftly used her fingers in tandem with her tongue; certainly, she could do more than one thing at a time.

Sofia found her resolve strengthened by Amaia's encouragement. She was capable of this; she was capable of anything to serve Amaia.

Her mouth opened again, not hesitating further to take Amaia back into her mouth. Again, she found herself stopped by her own body's limitations, but she was determined to push past the inadequacies of her physicality.

But she also could hear Amaia's voice ringing in her ears. 'Pace yourself...' she had said. So, when she gagged next, the sister did not ignore her body's demands. She retreated, but did not allow it to leave her lips. Instead, the nun paused there to circle her tongue around the glans, before she pushed forward again to accept the length back into her mouth. In line with Amaia's suggestions, her hands were not idle. The one that had busied itself holding Amaia's base began to stroke the woman's length, reaching that which was as of yet inaccessible to her mouth.

The other hand found its journey on a different path. Almost unconsciously, Sofia was reaching between her thighs so that she might offer herself a hint of pleasure that Amaia's could give. But before she could reach the jewel between her legs her hand jerked away like it was burned. No, she was supposed to be focused on pleasing Amaia, not herself. Her other hand came up to gently roll the blood feeders balls between her fingers.

Amaia's dick left the nuns mouth with a slight pop, but Sofia's mouth was in contact with the length less than a second later. She bathed the skin with her tongue, moving her hand aside to properly spit shine the woman's member. She was like a ravenous beast, sating her hunger with the taste of Amaia's skin. Nosily, the nun collected her excess saliva with her tongue, swallowing it before returning to take Amaia into her mouth.

She kept at it for... well, she wasn't sure how long. It became like a physical mantra to her. Bob along Amaia's length as deep as she could manage, pull off to offer a glossal worship of either her sack or her shaft, and repeat. The only interruption of this singular train of thought was when her lips bumped into fingers. She was getting closer to her ultimate goal; it was just a hand-length away now. This realization filled her with a vigor she had not known previously. She could've continued like this, but the notion of pacing herself had been growing increasingly difficult to adhere to.

She abandoned the grip on the woman's shaft as well as her sack to instead grab Amaia's hips. She gripped them tightly; steadying herself for the next task she sought to undertake.

She retreated, but she was determined to make this the final time. The sister dove forward without abandon, roughly stuffing her mouth and the beginning of her throat with Amaia's cock. When the pushing of her head wasn't enough, she leveraged her grip on Amaia's hips to pull their bodies together. She felt that rock solid length roughly stretches her throat, forcing more gags from her uncooperative throat. But she was not going to be stopped.

The sister paused briefly, filling her lungs with what air she could before she began her final push. Her grip was tight, and her will was strong; strong enough to overcome previous limits. With a triumphant moan of bliss, Sofia's nose pressed into the smooth skin of Amaia's crotch. She held herself there for a moment, but when she went to move back, the brunette found herself unable to.

"Good Girl." Came Amaia's praises from above.

Sofia looked up at the blood feeder, thinly veiled worry filling her gaze while she silently questioned the others' motives.

"I simply knew you could do it. Mm, your throat feels so good hugging my cock dear. I'm tempted not to let you back up at all." Her gaze bored into Sofia's. "Would you like that, hm? Should I keep you here to suffocate on my dick? Watch the light and focus fade from your eyes?" Amaia allowed her tongue to hang from her mouth, watching as the saliva drooled across the nuns' features

"You'd give your life if it meant pleasing me, wouldn't you?"

Amaia didn't need an answer, even if Sofia had been capable of providing one. Her eyes told the story. She could see hints of fear in her gaze, but the dedication far outweighed such things. If Amaia wanted it, Sofia would give it; even if it meant death.

"As I thought." Amaia released her hold on Sofia's head, allowing the nun to retreat and regain her breath, coughing through her deep breathing. "But I do not desire your life, Sofia. At least, not in that way."

Amaia's words should've struck fear into Sofia's heart. The way she had held her down; the way she had all but threatened her life with her words. Sofia had wondered if Amaia was everything they had said she was... and it only seemed that the vampire was proving that. Was she being used? Did Amaia seek nothing more than her blood and her body?

Sofia found she didn't care. She was dripping. Servicing Amaia, giving her all that she asked, Sofia found, aroused her to no end. It was like there was a button in her brain that was pressed whenever she did as Amaia asked that sent heat straight between her legs. If Amaia actually desired her life, she'd die a happy woman.

And that's what led her to sit back up. She looked into Amaia's eyes and, without another thought, opened her mouth for the blood feeder's use.

"So obedient." Amaia cooed. "Your compliance is wasted in this convent Sofia." Amaia reached forward, taking a firm hold of Sofia's hair.

"But I'll make excellent use of it. You'll do well by my side."

Amaia slid her hips forward, taking advantage of Sofia's open mouth with her dick. She pushed her shaft farther into Sofia's oral embrace. Having surrendered her control, Sofia accepted the member readily, encouraging the blood feeder onward with the way her tongue caressed the underside of her dick. She relaxed her throat for the vampire, her own wants and needs forgotten in order to allow Amaia to move her body to her whims. When her head was tilted back, she didn't have much say in the matter, but she was happy to oblige nonetheless. As Amaia's womanhood probed the entrance to her throat, she wouldn't have stopped it even if she were able. Had she been given the option. she would've happily pressed her nose to Amaia's skin again and again.

This time though, Sofia wasn't held down like she might've expected. She was kept at Amaia's base for but a moment before she was moved back. The action confused her at first, but things began to line up when, after the crown of Amaia's meat came to rest on her tongue, she found herself being made to swallow that steely length once more. She was little more than a tool right now; a toy to please the wants and whims of the white-haired woman above her. Wait a second...

Sofia found her consciousness just long enough to realize that Amaia's hair had changed color. At least, partially that was. At her roots, a deep crimson hue had formed, beginning to creep into the rest of her locks. Was that an effect of her feeding?

Sofia didn't have long to ponder this thought, as her attention was captured again by the vampire's cock reentering her throat. Amaia's pace was increasing, and her other hand had joined in on gripping Sofia's brunette strands. The woman's hips joined in on the effort; pushing her girth down the girl's throat in addition to pulling her along its length. The sister grabbed Amaia's hips, now holding them for the stability they provided, even as they fed her Amaia's member.

But something was different. There was a different kind of pulse that she detected in her shaft; something separate from the beating of the vampire's heart. Amaia's pace had quickened, and there seemed to be a different kind of insistence behind her thrusts now. And Amaia... her breathing was different; she was taking shorter breaths than before.

Before Sofia could finish assembling the mental puzzle, her face was abruptly pushed tight into Amaia's crotch. She could feel her sack tense as it pressed against her skin, but it wasn't until that same long, drawn-out moan from last night escaped the blood feeder's lips did Sofia realize what was happening.

Without warning she felt the underside of Amaia's cock swell before her member began to expend its load. Sofia hummed, working her tongue along that swelling vein to entice more of the seed being shot down her throat. She swallowed around the shaft, despite the fact she had little choice in the cum being shot down her throat. She thought that Amaia would remain here for the entirety of her orgasm, but she was again surprised when Amaia retreated. A few ropes of the vampire's semen streaked across her tongue before Amaia's dick was freed in its entirety, dispensing the remainder of her lust across the sister's face.

Sofia kneeled there; eyes closed as she accepted Amaia's gift. When the shots of her seed ceased, Sofia opened her eyes to look to Amaia for approval. She saw it in her gaze, filling her chest with warmth and flooding her core with slick heat. Amaia tasted so good against her tongue, it was hardly a question of if she would swallow her semen.

The vampire was kneeling with her now, bringing them face to face. Amaia's load had hardly begun to cool against Sofia's skin before that inhumanly long tongue was curling around her delicate neck to sweep away the seed she had left. With the muscle laden with her own cum, she pushed her tongue into Sofia's mouth to feed the girl more of her seed. She repeated this, lapping her tongue over her soft face before pushing it into Sofia's mouth so that the sister would taste all of the orgasm Amaia left on her skin.

It was fortunate Sofia had not desired a break, because none was given. When her face was free of seed, Amaia was leaning forward to force her tongue down the nuns' throat again. A hand found its way between the sisters' legs, rubbing at those soaked folds for but a moment before her fingers were pushing into the sister's cunt. The nun moaned wantonly, eagerly rolling her hips to aid her own pleasure. But all too soon, it ended, with Amaia retreating.

"Lay down Sofia."

The brunette nodded. She knew what was coming now. Amaia had alluded to it the entire night, and the time for Amaia to fulfill those promises of pleasure was upon both of them. And she was so very ready for it. She wanted to feel Amaia claim her in every way that the vampire knew how.

The nun laid back, before she spread her legs readily; knowing Amaia would ask as much of her soon. She felt vulnerable here; splayed out on her back before a predator as intimidating as Amaia. But danger was the last thing on her mind.

The vampire moved forward, positioning herself between Sofia's thighs. She leaned forward, looming over the brunette before she pressed their bodies together. Their breasts met between them, and Amaia's cock sandwiched between their stomachs. Sofia shuddered, unsure if she was truly ready, but knowing she would still happily take whatever Amaia would give.

"Are you ready for me dear?"

"Y-yes! Please, please signora!" Sofia all but panted in anticipation. "Use me however you want! Just please make me feel good!"

"Such a good girl."

Amaia pulled her hips back, repositioning her member to press the head to Sofia's folds. The nuns back arched from the contact; the heat from Amaia's member against her core enough to send radiating pleasure through her body. Amaia had felt so big in her hands and in her mouth; but now she felt even bigger between her legs. She could feel Amaia's pulse as it seemed to merge with her own.

A breath passed, and then two. It felt like Amaia spent a lifetime there.

"Relax." Amaia cooed, before her hips pushed forward.

Sofia felt herself being spread by the vampire. More and more; until she feared she might split from the penetration. Her body was sending out signals of pain from between her legs, but it paled in comparison to the surge of warmth Sofia felt fill her chest.

Amaia was inside her. She didn't have the wherewithal to understand by how much, or what was left to go; but the simple beginning had her full of a sort of pride. She was doing it; she was making Amaia happy with this, surely. That's all that mattered.

"How does it feel dear?"

"Ha... hurts..."

"Don't worry sister, the pain will fade. Perhaps I could offer assistance~" Amaia's tongue flowed out like honey, finding the spot-on Sofia's neck that hid that pulsing vein from Amaia's hunger. It caressed the skin tenderly, adding yet another target for Amaia to use.

"Yesssss." Sofia hissed earnestly, leaning to expose her neck better to Amaia's mouth.

"Hmm, not yet." Amaia chuckled, seemingly rather content to keep denying Sofia that she craved. Sofia let out a long, keening whine from being denied, but the sound died in her throat when Amaia eased more of her length into the brunette.

"B-big! Feel so full...!"

"Oh, sweet Sofia," Amaia purred, curling her tongue around the nun's ear for but a moment, "You know nothing of being filled. Look."

Sofia lifted her head to peer down between their bodies, an unfocused gaze coming to rest at where their joint began. Good lord... Amaia was barely inside of her! There was at least three-quarters of her cock to go, if not more! Amaia really was going to break her!

"Oh n-no, no way that will fi-" Sofia's words were interrupted by a lengthy groan forced from her mouth. Amaia had seen fit to add more of herself into Sofia.

"Tsk tsk, have faith sister." Her voice lowered. "It will fit."

Sofia's hips bucked just a bit at Amaia's words. They weren't quite assurances... more like a guarantee. Amaia seemed so convinced that this was an indisputable fact, that Sofia couldn't help but believe right alongside her.

"O-oOOK!" Sofia, again, was interrupted by Amaia continuing to push into her cunt. The message was clear to her then; her words didn't matter. What Amaia said was akin to scripture. If she said it would fit, well, Sofia guessed she'd have to prepare for that whether she truly believed it would or not.

"Don't worry sister." Amaia peppered toothy kisses across the others cheek. "The pain will fade."

*

Sofia braced herself to feel Amaia plunge ever deeper into her slick heat, but she was surprised by the vampire when she, instead, began to retreat. It was slow, and despite the prickles of pain that emanated out from between her thighs, she found her cunt gripping at Amaia's length; seemingly unwilling to let the vampire go despite it. Sofia wondered what Amaia was up to, but she had learned that her words held little weight in this matter. Amaia would do as she pleased; and Sofia was all too happy to comply if it meant satisfying the blood feeder

Sofia wasn't left wondering for long. It seemed like Amaia might exit her completely, but then she was pushing back in. The Nun's eyes widened, and she let out a sharp gasp. Amaia went as deep as she had before, and no deeper. Sofia felt that same pain as before, causing tears to prick at the corner of her eyes. But there was pleasure underneath the pain, pushing another moan from between clenched teeth.

"Fu..." Sofia couldn't find it within herself to finish the swear; far too many of her faculties were devoted to sifting through the slurry of pain and pleasure. "It's so... so *much*"

Amaia didn't reply, at least not with words. Instead, her lips occupied themselves with suckling at Sofia's neck, accompanied by fangs scraping at the pale flesh. The teasing was driving the sister wild, but she could barely focus on that as well as Amaia's slow strokes. The blood feeder was purposeful, and every movement made Sofia whine and moan. The prickles of pain made sure that her teeth stayed clenched, and her knuckles white as they gripped at the habit beneath her. But more and more, pleasure was ebbing in, eating away at the pain and growing as it did.

Amaia fucked the nun beneath her slowly, deliberately. Her depth was carefully controlled, never exceeding the deepest she had been just moments before. It was a cool calculation behind her shallow thrusts, but it was driving the sister wild. Amaia's hand came around, grabbing at the brunette's breast, gently massaging the supple flesh to further make the girl squirm.

"How does it feel Sofia?"

"Hurts a little... But it feels so *good* too!" Sofia's breath came out shallow and fast, and she looked up at Amaia with dedication, muddled with lust.

"You don't have to keep your arms at your side dear." Amaia ran her tongue over her fangs, making sure to give Sofia a good view of it.

"Touch me sister. I know you're craving it. Touch me."

How was Sofia to deny a command like that? Sofia wrapped her arms around the other woman nigh immediately. She clutched at Amaia's back tightly, not wanting to let the vampire go too far. She lost herself in the pistoning of Amaia's hips, the pleasure only growing. The pain, while still present, had seemingly been forgotten in favor of the waves of pleasure Amaia was giving her.

"Ah... ah, porca eva!" Sofia whined, unintentionally raking her nails down Amaia's back as she sought stability. Amaia was her rock. Amaia was the only thing that mattered.

"Do you think you're ready for more?"

In all truth, Sofia was happy where they were. But if Amaia wanted it...

"Yes! More per favore!"

Amaia of course, was all too happy to comply. Her hips started working faster, using the half of her length to fuck Sofia into a moaning, writhing mess beneath her. More pain came with it, but it paled in comparison to the carnal pleasure Amaia gave her so readily.

"Such a good girl for me. So eager, so obedient."

"Is my good girl ready to take it deeper?"

"Yes! Anything, please!"

"Then you'll have to work for it."

"Wha-"

Amaia grabbed Sofia by her sides, rolling them both over. Suddenly, Sofia found herself positioned atop the vampire, with her hands braced on Amaia's chest, with the blood feeder gripping her hips now. It seemed Amaia wasn't happy unless she was flipping the script on Sofia regularly.

"Ride me, Sister. Show Signora Amaia how much you truly want it."

Sofia chewed her lip for a moment. But disobedience was out of the question.

She was a good girl.

Amaia had slipped from her sex. A hand that had been used to brace herself against Amaia's chest moved to grab the vampire's member. The other woman's cock was lined up with her entrance, and with a whimpering moan, Sofia began to sink down. Taking Amaia back in made her legs feel weak, but it was all in service to the woman beneath her.

Anything to prove she was a good girl.

She was slow, taking Amaia into her heat at her own pace. It was beginning to be a familiar sensation now. That sense of being filled, feeling Amaia's pulse within her. She loved it. Sofia didn't know of a more intimate way they could be connected. It was like how some of the sisters described the spirit of the lord filling their hearts. But Sofia didn't think that the holy spirit felt nearly this good!