Sisters of the Mists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,281 Followers

That thought sparked Danica's arousal, and added energy to her dance. As her excitement built, so too did the magic of the Awakening, affecting those around her.

Though careful not to touch Pharaoh, as she was unsure whether that would be considered an offense, Danica made sure she was frequently close enough to do so. She had little doubt that he could taste the scent of her building arousal in the air, as she whirled around him.

She finished her dance, as she had before with his son, kneeling at Pharaoh's feet, looking up sultrily into his eyes. As before, she could easily see beneath his kilt, where the man's erection held it high away from his body.

Danica rose to the banging, stomping form of applause that was the norm of this land, sauntering back to the center of the room. She turned with a whip of her auburn hair, curtsying to the Pharaoh, and licking her lips.

"The words of my sons are well founded," Pharaoh said.

Acting on impulse, Danica sent her thoughts to the Pharaoh. Instead of words, she sent impressions of desire, and of them being alone. It was something she had never tried before, and she found that it required a tremendous amount of effort. Being subtle was far more difficult than simply speaking into someone's mind. Her goal was to push him toward an end, letting him think the idea was entirely his own.

Danica was pleased to notice that her gentle nudges were not far from the Pharaoh's own thoughts. His sons had spoken of far more than her dance, and her mental urging pushed him toward a desire to experience that, as well.

"Leave us," Pharaoh ordered, and Danica couldn't help but smile, seeing the decision form in the man's mind.

Everyone in the room rose immediately, heading toward the nearest exit that was appropriate for their rank. Only one man hesitated, and for only a moment. Had not Danica been watching circumspectly for his reaction, she never would have noticed it. Zoraster's agent left the room, but he was not happy about it. A touch of Danica's mind confirmed that without a doubt.

Walking forward, letting her hips sway, Danica said, "Do you wish a private dance, Pharaoh? It may be more difficult without the musicians, but I believe I can accommodate you."

This was a means to an ends, but in truth, Danica's arousal was reaching an undeniable level. She'd been neglecting that part of her for some time, and allowing it to come forth in her dance had awakened it. Her control over the Awakening was limited at best, and the combination of factors this evening simply overwhelmed them. Danica needed satisfaction – now – and attaining it could serve her in other ways as well. She needed to neutralize Zoraster's minion – Clexis, if she remembered his name correctly – before he had a chance to stumble on Tari and Rekhmire. She also needed to know if there were other agents within the palace, and to warn the ruling family to be on the lookout. In her experience, men were often far more open to the suggestions of a woman while lying spent next to them, and she planned to take advantage of that.

"My sons spoke of other skills you possess," Pharaoh said with a smile.

Danica arched her back slightly, which presented her breasts in a prominent manner, as she took the final few steps toward him. Letting out a sensual little moan, Danica said, "Your sons are not without skills of their own, Pharaoh. Are those talents perhaps in their blood?"

"Perhaps you should be the judge of that," he suggested, his erection twitching beneath the kilt covering it in anticipation.

Leaning down close to him, Danica said in a breathless whisper, "Perhaps I should." She lay her hands on his legs then, letting her thumbs slide over his thighs, at the hem of his kilt.

When Pharaoh smiled in response, Danica caught the fabric between her thumb and fingers, lifting it away from his manhood. She purred upon seeing him revealed, his length and girth everything the tented fabric had suggested.

Kneeling down, Danica pushed his knees apart, giving her access to him. As soon as her knees touched the polished stone, she leaned forward and lapped the orbs beneath his throbbing shaft. A few teasing tickles followed her first broad-tongued stroke, and then she trailed the tip of her tongue up his considerable length.

Pharaoh let out a contented sigh, locking eyes with Danica, who stared up at him hungrily. She slipped down his foreskin with one hand, running the fingers of the other over the smooth-shaven jewels below, as her tongue continued its journey. When she reached the flared tip, Danica curled her tongue around it for a moment, and then parted her lips.

"Ah," Pharaoh sighed, as Danica's lips closed around him. Danica instantly tasted the bittersweet evidence of pre-cum seeping from him, prompting her to moan around him. She suckled the head, tickling it with her tongue, while stroking his foreskin over the shaft beneath.

Taking him deeper, Danica felt his hand come to rest on the top of her head. Her own need spiked within her, and Danica engulfed him almost to the root, eager to taste the creamy reward of her efforts.

Pharaoh grunted and sighed as Danica's head bobbed over his lap, stroking his member with hot friction. The bells on her wrists and earrings sang out in time with her efforts, forming a pleasing, exciting melody. She tilted her head back and forth each time she pulled back, adding to the stimulation, pausing for a few quick strokes over the head each time, before swallowing him again.

His sounds of pleasure, coupled with the tightening of his balls beneath her fingers, let Danica know he was close. Ceasing any sort of teasing, she sucked him hard and fast, drawing him ever closer to an explosion.

Danica let out a delighted little yelp around him, as he flooded her mouth with his cream. A shuddering sigh slowly escaped Pharaoh, as his shaft continued to pulse, offering her more of his royal seed.

Danica continued to slowly suck him, until he gently pushed her away. She let him slip from her mouth with a pop, and then licked her lips, while looking up into his half-closed eyes.

With a hand that trembled slightly, Pharaoh reached out, plucking at the translucent fabric covering Danica's body. When she moved to stand, he sat back heavily in his chair, watching with rapt attention.

Danica shed the gown, leaving on the tinkling jewelry, and ran her hands over her body, stroking her hips and buttocks. "Did I please you with my mouth, Pharoah?"

"Quite well," Pharaoh sighed. He then reached for a charm around his neck, whispering a few words to it. A few moments later, Danica chuckled, seeing his softening member reverse course, growing hard again.

"I have many wives. Were it not for this magic, I would never be able to attend them all," Pharaoh explained with a grin.

"I'm glad," Danica whispered.

Pharaoh placed his hand on Danica's hip, guiding her to turn. Danica spun around slowly, bending over to give him a good view of her bottom, and her nether lips. He grasped her hips, pulling her toward him.

Reaching between her legs to grasp his shaft, still wet with her saliva, Danica guided it into her, letting out a warbling sigh as she sat down on his thick cock. The sound was echoed by Pharaoh, as he settled into her hot depths.

At first, Danica only rocked her hips, swirling his shaft in her canal, but desire soon overcame her. Putting her hands on his legs, she rose up and stroked her wet heat over him, the tempo increasing with each time their flesh clashed.

Danica slammed her hips down onto him with abandon, lashing her head back and forth in ecstasy. Pharaoh reached around to grasp her breasts, running his fingers over her stiff nipples. After a few strokes of her clenching depths, his hands slipped down to her hips, pulling her back down toward him with every stroke.

Danica's pleasure mounted quickly, spurred on more by her fingers flashing over her clit. It had been far too long, and she was lost in the feeling of her approaching orgasm. It didn't hurt that Pharaoh's considerable cock hit her in all the right spots, stretching her walls with its girth.

With a few closely-spaced, sharp gasps, Danica drew up to the edge, and then tumbled over with a loud scream. Grabbing her hips harder, Pharaoh continued to push and pull her, stroking his member inside her. Danica continued to scream, her hair whipping as her head jerked about, her orgasm maintaining its hold on her.

Pharaoh's breath was hot on Danica's back, his exhales sharp gasps of pleasure. They increased in volume, as did the pressure of his fingers holding her, and then he growled, a warm pool of heat forming in Danica's depths at the same time.

Danica shuddered as he filled her, letting out a long, satisfied moan. She sat on his lap, his twitching member causing her to gasp and clench around him every so often. At last, he could take no more, and pushed on her back, instructing her to release him.

They both cried out as he slipped from her. Danica immediately sank to her knees, as Pharaoh slumped in his chair. She leaned up against his legs for support, panting for breath.

Danica's knees were starting to hurt, and she could feel his semen seeking to escape her a short while later. Raising his hands above his head, Pharaoh clapped in a measured cadence. Immediately, two female servants entered, carrying cloths and a wash basin.

One of the women gathered up cushions, placing them behind Danica. She gratefully lay down on them with a sigh. The other servant knelt before Pharaoh, in Danica's place. The woman who had arranged the cushions for Danica knelt down beside her, and then both servants dipped their cloths in the basin. The woman in front of Danica stared at the dollop of cream welling up from between her nether lips.

Danica noticed the woman's longing gaze at the same time Pharaoh did. "You have proven yourself worthy," Pharaoh said to the woman, whose eyes immediately lit up. Turning to Danica, Pharaoh continued, "This servant has well pleased me, and she seeks my seed as her reward. By reason of her birth station, she knows I shall not lie with her. She may have my seed, through you, however. In this, her child shall attain a station she cannot hope to achieve, and elevate her as well."

More than anything else, it was the final bit of Pharaoh's words that spurred Danica to sit up. If she could raise this woman above her station, just by sharing a little of Pharaoh's semen, that was little to ask. Rising up to her knees, Danica patted the cushions she had been lying on, instructing the servant to lie down.

Once the woman had reclined, Danica pulled up the servant's gown, revealing her body. Keeping her intimate muscles clenched, to prevent the Pharaoh's seed from escaping her, Danica moved over the woman's body. The servant parted her nether lips, panting excitedly.

Danica squatted down lower, bringing her sex into contact with the servant woman's folds. Parting her own labia wide with one hand, Danica rubbed her bud with the other. The buildup of lubrication hastened the slow seeping of Pharaoh's cream from within her. Below, the other woman did the same. The odd intimacy excited Danica, and she was soon building toward climax, sticky streams of semen and her juices dribbling into the other woman's canal.

The serving woman climaxed first, her back arching, pressing her sex hard against Danica's. A moment later, Danica followed, emitting a warbling cry of release as she came.

Danica sat down, getting off her wobbling knees, while the servant pulled her labia tightly closed, as if she feared Pharaoh's seed would escape her, before it had the chance to impregnate her.

The other servant had finished cleaning the Pharaoh by the time, and he silently instructed her to tend to Danica's cleansing. Danica trembled from the woman's touch, as she was still experiencing the lingering touches of her orgasm. The sensation soon calmed, and the servant finished cleaning her.

Seeing the ecstatic glow on the face of the reclining servant, Danica felt a smile creeping across her face. Turning to Pharaoh, she asked, "Has your other servant pleased you well?" She punctuated the statement with a mischievous twitch of her eyebrows.

Pharaoh laughed, the sound warm, and full of genuine amusement. "It has been some time since I have laughed like that," he revealed. "If it would please you to gift her with my seed as well, it would please me to give it to you – very much."

Taking Pharaoh's hand, she requested with a pleading look in her eyes for him to rise. He did so, and she brought his hand up to the charm around his neck, licking her lips at the same time. She then turned, bending over and putting her hands in the seat of his chair, presenting her body to him.

Danica let out a deep moan, as his once again hard cock slipped into her.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Some time later, Danica dozed in the Pharaoh's bed. After he filled her up where she stood, bent over the chair, and she shared with the second servant woman, he had taken her here. The Pharaoh had fallen into exhausted slumber mere moments after reaching his peak that final time.

Danica slowly drifted back down from her climax, and only then realized she'd almost forgotten the reason for the whole thing in her passion. It was too late to speak to the Pharaoh about it now, but Danica knew he would be just as accommodating when he woke up in the morning. For now, she had another mission.

Closing her eyes, Danica lay back flat on the bed, and fell within her mental powers. Concentrating, she sought out Clexis – or rather, his mind. He knew her, and had seen her. She had to do something about that.

Though the hour was late, he was awake, and thinking about her. She was relieved to see in his mind that he had not yet contacted anyone regarding her. Greedy and ambitious, like nearly everyone who served Zoraster's cause, he was trying to think of a way to turn it to his own advantage.

Now that she had him, Danica took a deep breath, though the thought didn't actually translate into physical action. It was more of a mental sensation, because she had fallen fully within her psionic powers now, her body a mere shell to contain them. Summoning up her concentration again, Danica invaded Clexis' mind.

She felt him reeling, and attempting to fight back. The man didn't possess Zoraster's power, or strength of will, and quickly succumbed to Danica's forceful mental attack. His consciousness now beat down, his phsyical form lying on the floor where he had fallen, Clexis was powerless to stop Danica.

Repeating the process she had used during her final battle with Zoraster, Danica sifted through the wizard's memories. She started with the most recent ones, shattering them with mental blasts. He now would remember nothing of her visit here. Unsatisfied with that, she moved deeper into the vault of his mind.

Shattering memory after memory, Danica erased every shard of knowledge the man possessed about her. When she could no longer locate any recollection of her, Danica moved on to see what he knew.

Zoraster's plan here was simple, to prey upon the natural vanity and sense of superiority in the ruling class, and exploit it to his advantage. The intended goal was to goad the nation into war with surrounding nations, adding to the chaos of a global conflict. Clexis had recruited people from amongst the locals, bringing none of his own people with him. Their current progress was minimal, but moving steadily apace.

Determining that none other would recognize her, thus neutralizing the danger to Tari and Rekhmire, Danica withdrew from his mind. She could expose Clexis' agents easily enough now.

Taking a deep breath and opening her eyes, Danica smiled. Clexis would no longer be a threat to her or hers. She doubted he would be a threat to this nation either, once she finished speaking to Pharaoh in the morning. Curling up next to him, she contemplated whether she should give him a wake up call with her mouth, to further open his mind to what she had to say.

As she dozed off, she knew she would do it, even though she also knew it would be largely unnecessary. It certainly couldn't hurt, and the thought made Danica's mouth water.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

The crystal came down on Ashley's map, and she now knew exactly where the demons lurked. Putting away her maps, and scrying crystal, Ashley went to her family book, seeking a spell she knew was within. She needed to know the nature, and powers, of the demons that awaited her. The strength with which her scrying crystal had been pulled to the map already worried her. It was quite possible that more than one powerful demon awaited her there, or many weaker demons. Either way, it might be more than she could possibly deal with.

Steeling her will, Ashley flipped through the pages of her tome, finding the spell she needed. Committing the list of ingredients to memory, she went to the kitchen to fetch them from the cupboards.

Arranging the jars of spices, and other less savory objects, on the table, Ashley poured water into an earthenware bowl. Carefully measured ingredients followed, according to the spell she hoped to cast. Bursts of smoke, and roiling bubbles filled the bowl, as Ashley tossed in the various ingredients.

A tiny bit of ginger root was the last thing to enter the bowl, prompting a bright flash of light, and the biggest puff of smoke yet. Through the haze, Ashley could see that the surface of the water now glimmered with a silvery hue.

Rubbing her bright green eyes, Ashley wondered if she shouldn't have just waited until after she'd slept to cast this spell. She was exhausted from scrying already, and establishing visual contact with the location where the demons were was dangerous. If she wasn't careful, they would know they were being spied upon, and might even be able to trace the source if she wasn't wary.

Shaking her head, Ashley clenched her teeth tightly, and willed the doubts away. She needed to know what sort of evil creatures were there, and she needed to discover it now, before they moved. She took a few more moments to prepare, and then spoke the words of the spell over the bowl.

Show me the evil most fell –
That I now seek –
The place where they dwell –
To prey on the meek.
Show me their darkness –
Their deeds black as tar –
This vessel I bless –
To observe from afar.

The remaining smoke hovering over the bowl swirled into a whirlwind, which quickly evaporated, revealing the spinning water below. Ashley watched, waiting for the image to settle, and then gasped when it did.

She saw no fewer than three greater demons, which could possess any number of powers. With them, several lesser demons. She could identify the powers of those she didn't recognize in her book, but it really didn't matter. Staring at the scene in the bowl, Ashley knew there was no way she could hope to combat so many demons. The lesser demons didn't worry her, nor did a single greater demon. The combination is what would prove deadly, should she choose to attack.

Preparing to banish the vision, before the demons – who already appeared to be sensing something amiss – could locate her, Ashley saw another demonic entity appear within the image.

Ashley's eyes hardened, and she spit out the name, "Rexxus." The demon that had killed her mother, leaving her an orphan. He was a top-ranking minion of Meckataur, one of the most dangerous Devils now stalking the Prime Material plane.

Rexxus appeared to turn toward her, seeking out the source of the scrying he felt. Ashley quickly banished the magic, by the simple expedient of upending the bowl. The room filled with smoke, but opening the windows and doors would solve that. Letting Rexxus find her when she was unprepared wouldn't have been so simple to remedy.

Darkniciad
Darkniciad
1,281 Followers