All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 18'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yay!

So glad to see the new chapter! Love Marlena's illusion and can't wait to see where that's going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So happy to see an update. Love the story and it was a great chapter as usual. Can't wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your story!

Wonderful imagination, can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks so much for the story!

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Celes has me giggeling!

I just know Marlena is about to have the time of her life. I awear I can taste it. I do not think Brendon will get the same thrill. Hehehehehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Not entirely sure this is a compliment, given the nature of the site, but I find myself skipping the steamy bits just to get on with where the story's going....

DarkniciadDarkniciadabout 12 years agoAuthor
It's a compliment :)

I'm perfectly happy with anyone enjoying the story and skipping the sex :)

Just be warned that I'm sneaky, and those sex scenes sometimes have hints of things to come hidden within them ~_^

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Wow...peple skip the sex scenes?

I guess I should take down my Danica as a Flavor posters, huh.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr missing my SOTM! I can't wait for the next chapter. 5 stars just are not enough. I am wandering lost at sea..... Okay so I am not and I have four new favorite stories, but I do miss my addiction! All good things are worth the wait and this story is worth the wait over and over and over and over..........

Thanks again for this amazing story and I hope the other story is comming along well too.....tell your muse I said thank you.

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
Wow...peple skip the sex scenes?

I guess I should take down my Danica as a Flavor posters, huh.

Grrrrrrrrrrrr missing my SOTM! I can't wait for the next chapter. 5 stars just are not enough. I am wandering lost at sea..... Okay so I am not and I have four new favorite stories, but I do miss my addiction! All good things are worth the wait and this story is worth the wait over and over and over and over..........

Thanks again for this amazing story and I hope the other story is comming along well too. Tell your muse I said thank you.

brtkelsobrtkelsoabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story, well told and superbly edited. An apt comparison would be a VERY adult Harry Potter - only better! Your muse has done very well! Keep it up - in every sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
waiting none to patiently

I have read both books and couldn't put them down. Please find your muse and let us know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Love this story. Waiting for the next chapter with baited breath.

rkieran2rkieran2almost 12 years ago
Love it!

Can't wait for the next installment into Danica's world be it Lowborn or the next SotM. Please don't leave your loyal readers hanging too much longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Title

Hey just finished reading both books keep writing man I'll be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A well done series. I look forward to more.

BlackSpiderBlackSpiderover 11 years ago
buddy!!!

Hey man Just wanted to Let you know I am BIG fan of your Danica series.... I haven't commented on any of it yet.... and have been following it for 2 years now.......and from your website its obvious that you have been active with your other works.... but man how long does it take to write one chapter? its been an year and you havent been able to post one single chapter of SOTM? I mean do we have to read the whole 21 parts of dianca and 18 parts of SOTM everytime you post a chapter? so the story get refreshed? Please buddy finish a story and then work on another one or put something there in this story so we have at least something to think abt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
keep it coming

My vote was intended to be a 5 but my kindle is stupid....continue the story... I am a huge fan of Danica

DarkniciadDarkniciadalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments :)

I AM still working on the story. It's just difficult sometimes, because the character of Danica is so deeply connected to my wife, who passed away five years ago.

Believe me, I won't make the mistake of starting to post any story before it's complete from now on. I hate having chapters post so infrequently to something that's already started.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

I just found your writing and read the whole Danica and Sisters series. Outstanding! You keep things twisting and turning with something new always around the corner. I can't wait for the rest of this series to watch the evil *%$ get what they deserve! Know your work is appreciated and I'm very belatedly sorry for your loss....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'd have to place this story in my top 3 on this site, and I'm running out of things to read! Keep writing, you're amazing at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Sorry to hear about your wife.

The story is fantastic :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I have followed your story for a long time. Sorry to hear about your wife. Please continue this wonderful walk through your world. Keep up the good work, can't wait till story continues!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still a great story

I do hope you get the chance to complete this story but I understand how painful it must be to write it when it relates so strongly to your wife. I wish you the best and hope you someday manage to find the time to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I have read the entire set of stories, ending up here. Believe me, coitus interruptus is much better because at least I know how it's supposed to end ;D

If one day you want to get back to writing, then you could do a lot worse than carrying on from where you left off. The story is amazing; the inventiveness of the twists and turns phenomenal; the intricacies of your world give it depth and reality; and all of these are intertwined to give a plot that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing!

Hope to see an update soon :) I read both books within a few days of starting them and enjoyed each chapter. My wish is for a new chapter of Sisters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good thing I checked here first

Since unfinished stories are the bane of my existence, I now always check the last installment to see if it indicates whether a story is finished or not. Now that I know that it hasn't been updated in a coon's age, I won't bother reading this, or its prequels either. Too bad, as it looks like it might be pretty good.

Authors, if you want people to read your stories, make sure you finish them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

Understand your loss and my thoughts are with you. Your danica series of books are an amazing read and the other comments people write are a tribute to you and your wife's memory. I hope one day you find it within yourself to finish book 2 and maybe even continue your work in this series. As much as finding out the end would be a welcome gift I am still privileged to have gone as far as you are able with this story. A very very well done you you and those who have helped you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome series

I love the story. all the charters are so well developed and complex, even the bad guys aren't one dimensional. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss also. I also have a very erratic muse so in that I can relate. this is one the best stories I have found on this site and I hate that it hasn't seen any movement in so long. I hope you haven't given up on it. I recently found another story here that is very good, Three square meals. it starts slow and rough, but gets better as the things progress. maybe give it a look to see if you can get inspired? just a thought. I wish you all the best. I look forward to reading the rest of this awesome series!

SraulersSraulersover 6 years ago
Hoping for a Wrap-up

I finished the chapters you’ve completed to date. You have quite the knack for story telling and setting it down in writing. Your character development is outstanding! Danica and the Sisters seem so real at this point that it would be a shame not to let them complete their journey. I hope you can regain your drive and vision for the story. Best of luck to you.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it.

It has me wondering whether Danica and Marlena might try having sex with Danica still wearing the male illusion, since the illusion's so real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous