Sisters of the North Sea Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eawynn fought her feelings in vain, as whatever she did, she couldn't stop thinking about what she had seen. As much as she wanted to deny it, she wished it had been her, instead of Frigg, that was the object of Vidar's desires. Eawynn's mind flashed back to earlier that night, when Vidar had swooped her into his arms: How good it felt to be held by him; How much she had wanted to kiss him. Instinctively, Eawynn slid one hand in between her legs, to calm the swollen and sweaty area in between. When she did so, she gasped in surprise - it felt so good to the touch that she didn't want to stop.

First Eawynn massaged the outside of her lower lips gently, wetting her fingers in the process. She didn't even have to put her fingers inside, as she was dripping wet on the outside as well, all the way down to her thighs. Eawynn was surprised by the amount of the moisture - her lower half was drenched, like the sea. As she took one finger to her lips, and licked the liquid with her tongue, she was surprised to find it slightly salty.

Moaning softly, Eawynn continued touching herself. She knew it was dangerous to do so, as Vidar could be back at any moment. But at the time, she didn't care. It just felt too good to stop. Eawynn continued thinking of Vidar, and started moving her fingers in and out of herself. With her other hand, Eawynn touched her breasts, squeezing and massaging them as she imagined Vidar would do if they were together. She rocked her hips up and down, as she had seen Frigg do with Vidar. Imagining herself in Frigg's place, Eawynn continued touching herself, until she felt an enormous wave of pleasure washing over her. Eawynn moaned loudly, as she writhed with pleasure, and collapsed onto her bedsheet.

Eawynn blushed with embarrassment, as she realized what she had done. Not only had she lusted after Vidar, but she had also made a loud sound of pleasure that now echoed across the ship. She could only hope that no one would realize that it had been her. Eawynn buried her bright red cheeks into her pillow, as she bemoaned her existence.

Luckily, it seemed no-one had noticed Eawynn's carnal activities, as the night was still dead silent. Eawynn thanked God for that, until she remembered what she had just done. It was unlikely that God would protect her, now that she had just sinned so blatantly. But that was hardly fair, was it? For God to tempt her, by putting Vidar on her path, and to then judge her for being tempted?

With a loud thud, Vidar collapsed onto the bedroll next to Eawynn's. While deep in her thoughts, she had not heard him approach. Another blush rose onto Eawynn's cheeks, as she realized that Vidar must have heard her moans. And surely, he would have recognized it was her? Eawynn tried to find Vidar's face, to see if it held any signs of recognition. Maybe he would mock her for being so wanton? Instead of mockery, Vidar's face was full of surprise. But soon the look of astonishment turned into one of disappointment, as he stared at Eawynn's flushed face.

Eawynn squealed quietly, and hid herself underneath her blanket. Why did he look at her like that - with disappointment? Was he judging her, thinking that she was some kind of whore? Tears ran onto Eawynn's cheeks, as she thought of the idea. If even her kidnapper could judge her, she really must be morally abhorrent. Eawynn tried her best to muffle her sobs, and she pretended to be asleep, so she could escape the gaze of her captor.

Vidar inched himself closer to Eawynn's bedroll, and with every inch that he approached her, Eawynn tried to escape further away. Soon Eawynn was pushed against the ship's cold hull, with no more room to retreat. Pinned against the ship and Vidar's warm body, Eawynn could hardly breathe. In a last effort to get more space in between them, Eawynn pushed her body violently against Vidar's, to get him to back off.

Instead of moving, Vidar stayed put. Even when Eawynn threw the full weight of her body against his, he didn't move an inch. Shocked, Eawynn tried to scoot away, when she found Vidar's erection poking against her thigh. Eawynn was surprised - when she had heard Rowena talk about men, it had seemed like they needed more time after laying with a woman, before they could get excited again."Was it really that exciting for you, to see me touching myself?" Eawynn wondered, and she blushed at the thought.

Trying to escape somewhere else, Eawynn moved once again away from Vidar's warm body, towards the ship's hull. Eawynn groaned in frustration, as she realized that there was no space left - nowhere else to move, other than back towards Vidar. And as she groaned one more time, Eawynn realized that the sounds she made just seemed to make Vidar more excited. The man pressed himself tightly against Eawynn's body, with his member growing even harder as he stirred.

With one hand, Vidar moved the hem of Eawynn's dress, just enough to expose her bare bottom. She wore no underwear, just her underdress, which was easy to just push aside. With the other hand, Vidar touched Eawynn's thighs, which were dripping wet, from the young woman's earlier excitement. Involuntarily, Eawynn moaned, and moved her hips towards the man, so he could better reach her naked skin.

The man groaned deeply when he felt Eawynn push her body against him. It was almost as he had been waiting for some sign of approval, so that he could continue with his exploration. And when Eawynn moved her body towards him, he found the courage to keep moving his fingers. Vidar slowly moved his hand up Eawynn's thigh, towards the source of all that wetness. His touch was careful and gentle. It was almost as if he was afraid of moving too quickly, and scaring off his partner.

As Vidar slowed down, Eawynn was able to clear her head just a little. When she took a deep, calming breath, Eawynn finally remembered what had happened earlier that night."You just lay with Frigg, and now you think you can have me too?" she thought, disgusted. Eawynn found new determination, to stop whatever was going on, before it went any further. Eawynn took Vidar's hand, and pushed it harshly away from its cozy nest between her legs. Then she tugged her dress back down, and turned around, so she was facing Vidar. Eawynn once again, pushed Vidar away; but this time not with her whole body, but just with her arms. Vidar seemed to get the hint, as he finally relented, and fell back onto his own side of the bed, with a frustrated groan.

When Eawynn was free of Vidar's embrace, she missed his touch. It had felt good, and part of her wanted him to continue. But she was still a nun, and she had commitments to uphold. And even if she wasn't, it was not like she would lie with a man who was involved with another woman. It wouldn't be fair to Frigg, who clearly had deep feelings for Vidar. Eawynn tried to shake Vidar's touch off her mind, and attempted to fall asleep. But even as sleep finally came, Eawynn could not stop thinking of the man resting on the bedroll next to her.