All Comments on 'Sister's Panty Fetish'

by ElizzyViolet

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HoracegHoracegover 3 years ago

Finish it, please!!!

spankfunforspankfunforover 3 years ago
Yummy!

Several More Increasing Blackmail Chapters Would Be Great! Love Reading Your Stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Frozen custard place? Really?

More questions than answers.

Was either sister lesbian? No indication.

Was this their first time playing with another girl? Nothing to say either of them was sexually active, in either direction.

But ballet dancers are great, except for their diet, the unfortunate accompanying smell and the fact that their whole regime, like gymnasts, does delay normal bodily growth. Tall, thin, near flat chested and waif-like, I really want to tell you that ballet dancers are total sex maniacs; I had two before I learnt my lesson (both cheated on me, one I only found out when I realised I was eating what turned out to be the apparently gay make up artists spunk from her tasty snatch under half an hour after he reluctantly made his deposite, about 5 minutes after she came offstage all flustered and horny), they just couldn't help themselves!

Off the top of my head the first thing that springs to mind for comparative horniness (and ability to cheat) was a prison officer who loved to be in charge in a little light S&M roleplay; Janice played the part she couldn't play at work, she told me, until I discovered that she was playing the sexually demanding guard with an inmate at work as well. She even took her strap on along...

Lexi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well I enjoyed it greatly. Xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElizzyViolet@ElizzyViolet
I have a Patreon now! You can get early story access and see exclusive content by joining: https://www.patreon.com/ElizzyViolet Hello world! I'm a freelance writer who posts erotic stories with the hope of bringing enjoyment to everyone. I've been doing this since 2017 and ha...