All Comments on 'Sister's Pleasure'

by Tenderness

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot :-)

fuck thats hot ... i don't know who i want more .. the sister with the hot pussy that never quits or the brother with the huge fuck pole that never quits ... aw what the hell, i want them both :-)

hope you keep writing ... awesome and hot

sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more..

hot.. i like that after secretly wanting each other they finally give in. Is there going to be a continuation on this story? Please cont.. that have a happy ending just between the two of them without anyone invoinvolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
editor please

this needs a major rewrite and to be run through a good editor it reads like you never even proof read it. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEFORE POSTING NOW DO A REWRITE ON THIS.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
@ editor please

dont be such a jerk! sure there are a few mistakes but doesnt mean you have to be rude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

seems like there are a lot of grade school drop outs both writing and reading on this site, because only a grade school drop out would accept a story with so many STUPID errors in it. do all serious readers a favor and delete then rewrite this so called story and always use a good editor from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

You read all the way through just to find the mistakes and when you comment you don't even use correct capitalization. You call everyone grade school dropouts without using capitalization, cmon bro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

I thought this story was hot. I wish there was more. To the grammar police- chill.

It hardly matters that much. We are reading stories about fucking and this is not a Lit. class so back off with such harsh comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another juvenile fantasy fuck story, ho hum...

Obviously written by a young teen with with a small dick, otherwise why emphasise over and over how big his dick is? This is not hot or sexy, just juvenile wish-fulfilment straight out of every porn film he's jerked-off to on the porn channel, and he's breaking one of the cardinal rules; you don't write about sex until you've actually had some...

No stars, ever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great lil sister fuck

hey great story

wish I had a little sister like you.

I enjoyed your story. I come here to read porn'

not to grade the story like some fucked up English teacher

write on!

a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure crap

What a sick piece of crap. This shit should have been put under ANAL where it belongs.

The old guy

TavernerTavernerover 2 years ago

For a first attempt, this story is a cracker. If I could add one constructive criticism, you don't need to write about a guy with a massive cock to create a good story. Well done, though. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You did a great job and I hope you continue writing stories. My one suggestion is to get someone to edit for you as there were some misspelled words and some words omitted that made me have to reread a sentence to figure out what you were saying. It was still a great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous