All Comments on 'Sister's Prudish Upbringing'

by gulpwolg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Great story. You can't rape the willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Original

I must admit that your style is not common on this website, I see a lot of the same story lines in most stories. While others are saying rape, it appears that Gina had the power to control the situation. A prime example of her control was the smack on the face. If she did not consent, she surely did not fight as hard to stop the action. You were able to paint a clear vision of her hairy pussy, something I miss seeing. Nice work

NoggenfoggerNoggenfoggerover 6 years ago
Surprised to say the least.

I liked it! It wasn't like many of the others that i've read, and quite playful with the mind's expectations. Consentual rough sex is the best!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Sorry, but didn't like the story. It was well written and had a good storyline but it had no love or romance simply ended up as a brother wearing a sister's resistance down until she lets him fuck her as a one time only thing.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Very, very nice

This story seemed so real and believable that I may have to read it again soon. Very well written and original. This may not have been a romance - I'm pretty sure most real brother and sister stories aren't, but there were certainly moments of love between this pair. Not the starry-eyed lovers who find each other and live happily ever after, perhaps, but two real people developing normally.

Thank you for a wonderful story I won't soon forget!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Something Special

Don't usually comment on these but this one was as the title indicated...special!

RooSterlingRooSterlingalmost 6 years ago
Great

Honestly, this story is more than erotica, being from a similar upbringing, old school Italian family, I knew girls like the sister in this story.

It's beautiful. I find myself wanting to just hear more about the two, even if it's only written on a bar napkin by a guy who knew a guy who heard what happened next.

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Erotica at its saddest

Erotica, teasing her rules from the start but the ending was just sad !

My first girl was a stunner and no one could understand why we were together, including me, I just had balls enough to go ask her out, that first date she had this glow about her and ive never really come across it since, my wife is beautiful and love her very much and when we met it was pwhroooooar but didn’t have that glow !

Great story 5*

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
nice

I love a full bush!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't think I've ever commented on a story before. This was one of the most engaging, imaginative and pleasingly erotica I've ever read. In fact, it's completely relatable in how naturally it all occurred. No rushing, no frantic pushed scenario. One fluid smooth story told with the vision of being a film.

Thank You.

shadrachtshadracht4 months ago

written fine, but I don't read these for depressing endings. didn't end up enjoying this at all. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous