Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on what I thought was the dress that Ryan always had said showed me at my best, and the most revealing undies I had, which meant only that they were transparent enough that you could just see the faint outline of my nipples and my pubes. Of course, when I got downstairs, the tight red dress Felicity was wearing showed all of her curves, and when I was next to her, it just highlighted how few I had.

"Hm, not bad, but no stockings, and those shoes look as if they're made to climb mountains, not teach gifted young people. Come on."

I couldn't see what difference my shoes would make to my teaching. I'd never had any comments before, but then I'd never worn shoes to make me look tall or glamorous, the way Felicity's did, so I kept my mouth shut as I got in the car with my sister, and we drove into town.

The first place she took me said 'Spa, Massage, Waxes, Adornment' outside frosted glass windows.

"Are you sure this is okay, Felicity? Isn't it the sort of place men come for a massage that's really, um ... you know?"

"Don't be silly, darling," she said, grabbing my arm and pulling me inside. "This is one of a chain of premium beauty parlours, owned by one of our pupil's mothers. All the best people come here to have their bits done, and not just women either."

I had to admit that it did look smart inside, with a sleek reception area with bowls of orchid flowers on the desk, and then a comfortable waiting area, behind which a series of doors promised the necessary privacy for what was about to be done. As Felicity walked towards the desk, the beautifully groomed receptionist stood up, and they exchanged air kisses. Almost immediately, another woman, this time in a white coat looking a bit like a doctor, came out of one of the rooms and showed us in.

"This is Lucy, one of my ex-students, whose mother owns the place, Jane. This is my sister, Jane, Lucy. She's starting as a teacher next term, and I'm afraid she's rather let herself go downstairs, so you'll have your work cut out."

"Right then Jane, let's have a look. You can leave your dress on, if you like, as long as you pull it right up and take off any panties you're wearing. Then lay up on the bed with your legs as wide apart as you can get them. While she's getting ready, Miss Felicity, maybe I should just give you a once over to see if you need anything done this time."

I really wasn't happy. I didn't feel I belonged at all in this emporium of beautiful, rich, pampered women, and I dreaded to think what Lucy was going to say about me when she saw the size of my problem. Felicity had pulled up her dress, and apart from a pair of thigh highs, things I'd only read about but never even seen, let alone worn, she clearly had nothing on underneath. She leaned back with her legs apart, and Lucy knelt down in front of her, and started inspecting the shaved areas of her pussy.

I'd thought, or more hoped, I suppose, that I'd just feel disgust if I ever saw my sister's private parts again, but the jewel was sparking under the spotlights, and all I felt was shame as I couldn't stop looking and hoping that Lucy's fingers might open her up enough for me to see even more than I had the previous evening. I guess my mind was so fixed on seeing as far up my sister as I could, that my body just reverted to the familiar pattern of hospital examinations. I took off my panties, pulled my dress up to my waist, and then lay on the bed with me legs open, facing Felicity who was pulling her dress back down as Lucy turned to face me, obviously having passed the inspection.

"Hell, Mistress Felicity, I see what you mean. She's got a real jungle down there," Lucy said softly, as she bent over and squinted up between my legs. "Hey, Ruth, Stephanie, come and look at this. I've got a real wild one. Better bring the hedge trimmers."

Two more elegant young women, also in white coats came racing in through the door, one holding some sort of electrical thing, with a long mains cable wrapped around it. I'd hated it at first when strangers started poking me around in the hospital, though over the years I'd kind of got used to it. But this was worse, much worse. The three assistants, and my sister of course, were all peering at my most private parts, and making tutting noises.

At least in hospital it was just about the workings of my body that I had no control over, but the things they were saying about me were personal and hurtful. My face was burning with shame, and I just wanted to disappear in a puff of smoke. And no, Ryan never had had to use a torch to find my opening, nor had I ever found anything nesting down there.

"Right, girls, I'm going in," Lucy said, waving the electrical thingy which she'd plugged in next to the bed. "Don't worry, Jane, the hedge trimmer will just thin and trim, and let me mark out where to wax."

As she touched me where only my parents, husband and assorted doctors had ever touched before, my whole body felt stiff, and I just wanted to shrivel up. Then I felt the slow buzz of the trimmer moving across the mass of my pubes, and something changed. Huh? The vibration seemed to be going right through me, and I started to feel all warm and tingly inside me. I laid back and started to enjoy it, and I may have even let out a little gasp as the trimmer went down between my legs.

"You've got a real wet one here, Miss Felicity," I heard Lucy say to my sister, no doubt hoping I wouldn't hear. "I'm just going to wipe you off a bit, Jane," she added in her normal voice. "Nothing to worry about, a lot of women leak a bit when I use the hedge trimmer."

Oh no. I suddenly realised what they were talking about. It was true, I'd always produced a lot of liquid down there, but with a pad inside my panties I'd managed to live with it. Now though, my sister and the other woman must be able to see it seeping out of me.

"Well, Jane, you're full of surprises, aren't you? And the panties you took off were already damp by the time we got here. But don't you think she smells gorgeous, Lucy," my sister said, holding my panties up to her own nose, then holding them over to the other woman.

If I could have pressed a self-destruct button then I would have. Not only were they looking at the bits of my body that no one else should ever get to see, but even worse, they were drawing in the intimate musty, acrid scent that came out of it.

Well, that was what my brain was telling me, but I was discovering for the first time that what was between my legs also seemed to be capable of thought, and it was loving the fact that both my sister and this stranger seemed to be unable to see and smell enough of me. No one had ever told me that they liked the smell of me down there, and I knew from the look on his face and the wrinkled nose the first few times he'd made love to me, that Ryan only just tolerated it, and certainly never liked it the way these women did.

I managed to get through the rest of the hedge trimming without embarrassing myself too much more, just a couple of wipes, and appreciative noises from Lucy and my sister. If the rest of it is like this, then I'm really going to enjoy it, I thought. Of course, I was wrong.

When the trimming stopped, Lucy got a bowl of blue gloop from somewhere, and started spreading it on me with a spatula. It was warm and delightful, and I was just enjoying it when a pain worse than anything I could remember exploded between my legs. I pulled myself up and when I looked down, a tiny strip near the front of my vulva was now totally devoid of hair, just a few blobs of blue left behind, sticking to my pink flesh.

"That's it. I've had enough. You've humiliated me, and now you're trying to kill me," I said, starting to try to get off the bed.

"Don't be such a sissy, Jane. If you'd ever had a baby, you'd know this is nowhere close to being as painf ... Oh, I'm sorry ... I didn't mean ..."

My eyes filled with tears, not really from the pain, which had already faded, but from the tactless way my sister had reminded me what a failure I was: a woman incapable of having children. Right, I'd show her that I could cope with pain just as well as she could.

"Alright, Lucy, just slap some more on. Let's tear out the undergrowth, and leave me as naked down there as my bitch of a sister."

Well, maybe it was just as well I had never had children, because the pain was excruciating, yet she was only doing small strips at a time. I felt as if everything between my legs was on fire. I thought the worst was over when she made me turn on to my belly, but she pulled my butt open, slapping more of the blue wax down on my other hole, the one that even the doctors had left alone. At least the pain filled my brain so completely that I was mostly able to ignore the fact that my sister and Lucy had now had a close-up view of my dirty shit hole, the place that I hadn't even let Ryan touch or look at.

Hell, who even knew I had enough hair round there for it to be quite as painful as it was? After the pain, though, there was more humiliation, as Lucy put on a headband with magnifying lenses, lowered her head to within inches of the recently waxed regions, and started pulling out individual hairs, which miraculously seemed to have escaped the blue wax, with a pair of tweezers. By the end of it, my sister and the assistant must have a much clearer picture of what was supposed to be private and personal to me than I ever had myself. Finally, Lucy got a mirror, and held it between my legs.

"Well, what do you think, Jane? Quite spectacular, isn't it?"

It certainly was. I'd never seen myself like this before, and I loved it. I'd always had big, highly coloured labia, which I'd worried were abnormal, even right up until I'd spent so much time with doctors who repeatedly assured me that they weren't. But the way they looked now were amazing. It was as if someone had cut a slit in a bag stuffed with something thick and gloopy like plasticine, and the contents had oozed out, forming complicated folded patterns which had set. A bit like the folds of lava I'd seen in films of volcanic eruptions, though more a mix of brown and oranges than black, and elastic and pliable, not like rock.

"Hey, Ruth, Stephanie, everyone. Come and look at this one now," Lucy yelled out again, making me blush again as they all rushed in.

This time though, the looks on their faces told a different story, and I suddenly felt ridiculously proud of something I'd had no control over.

"She's going to be a real star, you know, Miss Felicity," Lucy whispered, but still not quietly enough that I couldn't hear it.

"And you're leaking again, darling" my sister replied, smiling at me.

I knew I should have been ashamed and embarrassed, but for the first time in my life I wasn't, and I just enjoyed the sensation of three women watching my juices spreading along my newly exposed labia, feeling that warm feeling deep inside me that I'd felt for the first time as Lucy used the trimmer on me.

"Come on then, Jane. You can't put these back on, though, they're too wet," Felicity said, gently wiping away the latest outpouring from between my legs, then stuffing my wet panties into her handbag.

Damn, if only her fingers had touched me, not just the panties she was holding, I thought, before I realised what a shocking thought that was, and I forced it out of my mind. I swung my legs over the side of the table, and let my dress fall back down to cover me up.

"It was good to meet you, Jane. I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you in future," Lucy said, reminding me that now I was down this hairless road, I was going to have to keep it up. And what a mixture of pain and pleasure that was going to be!

Foolishly, I thought that my humiliation was at an end, but I'd forgotten what Felicity had said about clothes. She drove us to a big shopping mall, then marched me into one of those sorts of clothes shops that sells underwear that's designed not to stay on very long, and outer clothes that seem to deliberately reveal how little is underneath them. She took me straight to the largest of the fitting rooms at the back of the store, picking up another attractive, dark-haired young woman on the way.

"Hi Rosemary," she said as soon as the three of us were in the room together. "See what you can do with this one for me. The usual sort of things. Oh, Jane, this is Rosemary, another of my former students. She's training to be a fashion designer, and this is part of her education."

"Right, then Jane. Let's get this dull old thing off first," Rosemary said, grabbing the hem of the dress.

What was it about me now? For the second time in a row another woman had decided it was quite alright to just strip me off in front of them. It wouldn't have been so bad if Felicity had pulled the curtain across properly when she came in, but I could see plenty of other customers milling around outside, and if I could see them, I knew they must have been able to see me.

"Oh, well, you can lose the bra for a start. With tits like those there's really nothing to hold up, so you might as well keep your nips on show, eh, Miss Felicity? Still, love the look down below. Let's start with some thigh highs."

Rosemary shot off, leaving me naked, except for my sensible flat shoes, in front of my sister. I still wasn't sure of my feelings for her. Part of me wanted to grab her throat and strangle her for putting me though the humiliation of having so many strangers seeing my naked body, but then I got a flash back to the way she showed me her sparkling piercing, and I wanted to do something quite different, though I couldn't quite figure out what.

"There's a man out there just looked at my tits!" I said, as I realised the curtain still wasn't closed.

"I shouldn't worry, darling, unless he's got good glasses he probably won't have noticed."

Well, the little smile he gave me showed he had, and to my surprise, I found I rather enjoyed having someone take pleasure from looking at me. I was just trying to work out how I could flash my better bits lower down without being too obvious, when Rosemary came back with a stack of boxes in her arms.

I mean, who knew that stockings came in so many different shades, thicknesses and patterns? Unfortunately, Rosemary'd pulled the curtain across more when she came back, but at least I made sure that she got a good look at my newly waxed splendour as I tried on the different sizes of stockings. She kept pretending not to look, but I wasn't fooled, especially when I noticed I'd started leaking again.

"Do these things really stay up?" I asked, as I stood up in a pair of sheer black stockings, with no reinforcement to hide my toes, and with a thicker black embroidered pattern at the top, half way up my thighs. "I've only ever worn tights before, though they did tend to make me a bit ..."

I was going to say sweaty, but I suspect that the glisten I could see between my legs in the mirror made them think of something much more embarrassing.

"Keep those on, Jane. We'll take all you've got in that size," Felicity said, making me gasp as I caught sight of the price tag on one of the boxes. I just knew I was going to have to pay for them in some way, and I hoped it would involve that sparkly piercing my sister had, making me feel instantly ashamed for such a wicked thought.

It all got a bit of a blur after that, as Rosemary made me try on dress after dress, then blouses and tight skirts. The dresses all seemed to have dangerously low-cut necklines, some plunging right down to my waist.

"Well, you're not going to fall out, are you, Jane? And if people have to work too hard to get a sight of your tits, they'll only be disappointed when they find that's all you've got, won't they?"

And the blouses all seemed so sheer that my nipples showed their presence, not just by the little mounds they made, but by the darker colour beneath. To be fair, they did throw in a couple of sets of underwear, but given how little they covered, it hardly seemed worth it, even to me, and the truth was, I was beginning to enjoy being naked in front of them, even when Rosemary opened the curtain on her way in and out.

Felicity gave her car keys to Rosemary, and asked her to load all of the purchases into the car for her, before we moved on to the real treat, the shoe shop. Felicity said that I needed to always wear high-heeled shoes in school, which struck me as strange, and I was a bit worried if I could manage to walk in them without falling over. That proved to be as big a challenge as I feared, as the nice young male assistant - another of Felicity's former pupils, of course - brought out eye-wateringly expensive shoes with massive stiletto heels, many having those bright red soles I'd seen film stars wearing on TV.

The shoes themselves I hated. No, it was the look on the poor lad's face when I lifted my leg up for him to fit, or remove a shoe, and he could see right up between my legs to my labia, which I knew for sure would look soaking wet. Did I say 'poor' lad? Well, only because I he clearly would have like to have done a lot more than look.

This time Felicity told them to deliver all except the shoes I was wearing, and one other box, before she bundled me out of the shop.

"We'll have to wait to another day to have your hair and nails done. It's gone lunchtime, and Mistres... my daughter Cathy will be back soon, and we mustn't be late."

We had a quick detour to get the car keys back from Rosemary - well, a slow detour really, as I was still having trouble balancing on those damned heels - and then we shot off back to the house. We just had time to grab a quick sandwich, before I heard the sound of a car outside.

"Quick, it's Mis ... Cathy. You go up and hang up all these new clothes, while I get something ready for her to eat. We'll give you a shout when she's ready to meet you."

I don't think I'd ever seen my sister, usually Miss Sophisticated Ice Cool, so flustered as she started dashing around tidying up the kitchen. And now it was twice that I thought she'd started to say 'Mistress' when speaking about her daughter. What the hell was that all about?

I went upstairs, carrying as many of my new clothes as I could manage, then just about got in another trip before I heard the front door open. I'd thought of trying to listen in, but decided that whatever was going on I'd find out sooner or later, and I had something more important I wanted to do. When I got back upstairs, I unpacked all of the clothes, hanging them up tidily in the huge, walk-in wardrobe.

This took quite a long time, there were so many, and I still hadn't heard anything from my sister or niece, so I decided that, after all, I would try to sneak a peek at what they were doing. I slipped off my black stilettos, which I was still having trouble staying on, but were noisy anyway, and I tip-toed along the landing.

I could hear voices, so I knew the two of them must be in Felicity's bedroom rather than downstairs, so I slowly slid along the wall until I got to the bedroom door, which was half open. I carefully peered around the corner of the doorway, and what I saw and heard shook me to my very core.

"That's right Pet. Stick your tongue right up your Mistresses cunt."

It was the dreaded c-word that did it more than anything. I remembered Felicity coming home from school one day and using it, and the slap Mom gave her on the back of her legs had resounded around the house.

"Don't you, either of you, ever use such a filthy, disgusting word again."

And I never had, although I suspected that my sister must have done as well as her daughter. Cathy was knelt on the bed, with her bottom facing the door, while my sister was knelt on the floor behind her, and as I watched, she licked her tongue up her daughter's - well, now it's out, it's out - cunt. Both were naked, except for their thigh-high stockings, Felicity in nude, and Cathy in red. I watched horrified, but at the same time fascinated as I imagined my sister's tongue pushing into her daughter's vagina. Oh no, I could hardly believe it as it got worse, as my sister pulled open her daughter's butt cheeks and started licking her other hole.