Sisters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and her daughter went off, and I wondered if Cathy was going to administer the punishment straightaway. I stayed in my room, not just to shower, of course, but to change some of the bedclothes that I'd squirted over. When I'd finished, I put my thigh highs back on, though this time pale bronze ones, and walked down to the kitchen, proud of my nakedness and my new-found sexual prowess.

"It's time for your punishment, Pet," Cathy said to my sister after we'd had dinner and stacked up the dishwasher. "You need to be reminded to obey me without question. Let's go up to the bedroom."

I didn't have much else to do, so I went to my own bedroom and tried to read a book on my Kindle, though I couldn't really concentrate as I wondered what my niece was doing to my sister. I tried using my fingers on myself, but that just reminded me of the one thing I hadn't managed to do that afternoon, so I forced myself to lay there until it got dark.

Then I thought I heard a door open and close further along the landing. I waited for as long as I could manage, then I crept back out, and headed for my sister's room where I listened outside the door. I couldn't hear any voices, but maybe something that sounded like sobbing, so I carefully opened the door as little as I could, and slipped inside.

In the moonlight from the window, I could see my sister curled up like a baby, crying softly. She hadn't seen me until I slid under the sheets next to her, and put my arm around her.

"You ... you shouldn't be here, Jane ... if Cathy catches you ... she'll punish you as well..."

"Shh, shh, darling," I whispered, pulling her to me.

I was delighted when she put her arm around me as well, but totally surprised at what she did next. She bent her head down, and started sucking on one of my small tits. Oh, it was lovely. She'd always made fun of my poorly developed breasts, so the fact that she was now sucking on them filled me with pleasure, and started up the tingling again that I'd only felt since moving in with her.

"I've always wanted to do that, Jane," she whispered, after she'd given my other breast the same treatment.

"I wish I'd known, but tell me, what did she do to you, Feli?"

"She spanked me with a plastic paddle she bought to punish everyone who disobeys her. It stings when she hits your bottom, but I've got used to that. Then she started hitting me right on my cunt. I know she did it deliberately, and it still hurts."

I'd have to do something about that, but first I needed to understand more about what was going on.

"But Feli, how did you come to be submissive to your daughter? I thought you'd be the dominant one?"

"No, Jane, I've always known I liked to be submissive, as soon as I started going out with boys. It was probably what attracted Ted to me. It's a long story, and there are a lot more people involved, but it started with Hilary, when she got old enough. She was lovely as a Mistress, but then she left and Cathy turned eighteen and took over."

"But you enjoy the sex? Even letting your husband fuck your daughter, or daughters, was it?"

"Oh, I love it, Jane. Ted never even tried to be faithful, but I enjoy watching him have sex with other women, even the girls, and I enjoy him watching me be taken by men and women, as often as I can. No, the sex is great, and I can't get enough of it. It's just Cathy that frightens me."

"But you could refuse her, couldn't you? You are her mother, after all."

"I wouldn't dare, Jane. I know she'd hurt me, or she'd do something that would destroy my reputation. I just can't. Anyway, I love the taste of her cunt, and the way she seems to know exactly how to get me to the most amazing climaxes. I'm just so sorry that I got you involved in all of this. It was me wanted you here, not her. I know I was a stuck-up bitch when you were married, but when I realised how you were suffering after you lost your job, I just wanted to help you. And, if I'm honest, I thought you might be able to help me as well. I'm so sorry, Jane."

"Don't be sorry, Feli. Today has been the best day of my life. I've discovered feelings I never knew I could have, and I'm so glad it was my sister who got me to come for the first time. No, I think we must be more alike that we ever realised. I want to experience every sensation my body can bear, I want my holes filled, and my miserable little tits tortured again, over and over."

"But what about Cathy?"

"Well, I want to fuck her, that's for sure, and to learn more about sex from her. But at the school I was teaching at, you'd get a knife between your ribs if you got on the wrong side of some of the kids, girls as well as boys, so Cathy doesn't frighten me, and you shouldn't let her frighten you either."

"But she hurts me, Jane. My poor pussy is still aching."

"Well, do you remember when we were young, how if we hurt ourselves, Mom would always say she'd kiss it better? And it always felt better afterwards, didn't it? Well, open your legs, darling, and let me see if a sister's kiss will do the same thing."

This was really what I'd come for, of course, and I threw back the sheets, glorying in the sight of my sister opening her legs for me, exposing her cunt that I had been lusting after all day, the diamond sparkling in the moonlight. As my mouth touched the warm dampness of her lips, I lifted one leg over her, and a thrill went through me as she pulled open my own labia, so that as I pressed down, her mouth was inside my slit.

I still couldn't believe what I was doing, but ever since I'd seen my sister's naked body the previous evening, my body had been filled with a mysterious longing that I hadn't been able to interpret to start with. Not until my niece had made me eat her young cunt, and my sister had brought my clit out of its deep hibernation, and I realised that I wanted forbidden, incestuous, lesbian sex with my own sister and her daughter.

I'd thought I despised her for her values and lifestyle, and maybe I still did in a way, but she'd been the one who had shown me what amazing delights my body could give me, and I wanted more, so much more, and I wanted to learn how to enthral others as she had enthralled me.

I knew we'd need to keep quiet if we weren't to alert Cathy to what we were doing, and I wasn't ready for a showdown until I'd had much more enjoyment from being her Pet, and I was determined not to squirt when I came, as having to change the sheets would be a real giveaway. So, we kept quiet, just enjoying the taste and feel of each other's cunts, and the wonderful, exciting feelings that ricocheted through our bodies, making them last as long as we could, before us two sisters emptied our cum into each other's mouths. It was stunning.

After we'd come, I crept back to my own room, in case Cathy came for me and wondered where I was. I didn't want to get Felicity punished again. For a long time I just lay there, touching my wet labia, not playing, but just wondering at why I'd never discovered what delights the holes between my legs could bring, even if I couldn't have children. And imagining what other delights I was about to discover. Felicity had said there were a lot more people involved, and clearly Ted, who I'd admired so long, didn't restrain himself at all. Was it even possible that sex with a man could be as enjoyable as the lesbian experiences I'd had so far? Oh, what if Ted fucked me in front of his wife and daughter, now that sounded as if it could be fun.

And with that thought I drifted off to sleep, looking forward to tomorrow.