Sister's Punishment Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachel decides to play a little game with her brother.
8.9k words
4.13
10.3k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers

I woke up in complete darkness.

Apparently, after huffing Rachel's farts all night, I had finally fallen asleep. I had no clue how much sleep I had gotten, but one answer was clear: not enough.

Speaking of Rachel, she was nowhere to be found. I guess she'd left me to continue suffering with her farts under the covers while she enjoyed her morning.

I started squirming, to let her know I was awake, but I didn't hear anything. Maybe she'd stepped out, or maybe she just wasn't interested in letting me out yet.

Nothing to do but keep breathing until she comes back.

The air down here was rank, Rachel's parting gift before she'd gotten up. It wasn't as bad as sniffing straight from the source, but that wasn't saying much.

Her panties, thank god, didn't taste so bad as they did last night. I guess I'd swallowed what was left of her skid marks in my sleep. I shuddered at the thought.

After a while, I heard a key turn in the lock, and the door opened. I briefly panicked, not wanting anyone to find me like this, but realized it was most likely Rachel.

Sure enough, she lifted the covers off my head, and I was greeted by a smile.

"Morning, sleepyhead. You slept in."

The joke annoyed me, but I was in no position to do anything about it.

Today, Rachel was wearing black pantyhose with hiking boots, and a mint green skirt that went just below her knees. Rachel being Rachel, it hugged her curves tightly, showing off her shapely behind. She had a tight black long sleeve shirt tucked into the skirt, and her black hair was done up in the back with a hair clip.

The shirt accentuated her bust, pushing it up and out, laying tightly against her bra.

Apparently she'd showered, which wasn't a guaranteed thing. Rachel had always had a... distant relationship to personal hygiene. Probably part of why I was her roommate in the first place. She had never hesitated to weaponize that lack against me. Last night, she'd taken it to a whole new level.

Rachel seemed to love dominating me. What specifically she did didn't matter, as long as it was unpleasant for me.

Despite the shower, she still had obvious sweat stains around her armpits and boobs. I eyed them warily, not wanting a repeat of last night. I found it unlikely she'd worn deodorant for her little jaunt, and by the smell, she'd walked quite a distance in the sweltering heat.

Curiously, in her right hand, I spotted a bag from a local fetish supplies store. Probably better bondage gear.

I glanced at the clock. Past noon.

Apparently, Rachel had noticed me staring at her boobs for a few seconds. She was my sister, so I wasn't actually trying to check her out, but I couldn't exactly defend myself.

She got a mischievous look on her face, which was never a good sign.

She peeled the tape off of my mouth, and I gratefully spit out her old panties. She picked them up with 2 fingers, examining them at arm's length.

"Looks like you took my advice, bro. No brown in sight."

My only response was to croak "water".

With all of the salt I had been gargling, I was completely parched.

Shrugging, she filled a plastic cup with water and held it to my lips.

I gratefully drank the whole thing, washing most of the taste of sweat and fart out of my mouth. The memory would always be there, haunting me, but at least I wasn't sucking on shart juice anymore.

I sideyed the sweat stains around her breasts again. The faint outline of a light blue bra could barely be seen through her shirt. I wonder how much sweat was trapped in there.

"Admiring the view, are we?"

I panicked, realizing Rachel had caught me staring again. Fortunately, she seemed more amused than angry.

"I- I- I was just."

She laughed "I knew it, you do like the way I look. Don't worry, you're far from the first."

I blushed furiously, and wasn't able to meet her eyes. It was just teasing, but there was an uncomfortable note of sincerity in the comment.

"Well, since you are my brother, maybe I can give you a special treat~" she practically purred the last few words.

She hugged her chest, perking up her boobs even more. She seductively wiggled her chest at me. Even more embarrassed, I looked away.

Then, to my absolute astonishment, she untucked her shirt and pulled the front over my head.

Rachel wrangled me down to the bed, laying directly on top of me. She wriggled around, managing to shove my face between her boobs, and then proceeded to remove her bra.

I was completely flattened underneath her horizontally, and started squirming to get air.

"Don't worry, I didn't forget about last night. I have a little surprise for you tonight. We'll just have some fun like this for a while."

I had no time to ponder the implications of that, as Rachel shoved me even deeper into her chest, cramming my head between her tits and squeezing them tight around the side of my head.

She was completely smothering me with her boobs, I wasn't able to get a single breath of air. By this point my head was completely coated in her sweat, which made it even harder to get a breath.

After nearly a minute of us both wiggling, squirming, and struggling, Rachel relented, holding herself up in a push-up.

I still couldn't see anything, shoved down in her shirt, but at least I could breathe. I felt one of her nipples brush my face, and she shivered.

"Mmmmm, I know how much you love my sweat. If you're lucky, I'll let you lick it all off my chest."

I started squirming again, but she only responded by laughing, squeezing her chest together, and lowering herself back on top of me. I was once again completely smothered beneath her full weight. At this point my whole head was drenched. It wasn't as bad as sucking on her used gym socks, but it was still my sister's sweat.

After holding me down for even longer, Rachel lifted herself back up.

"You know, you did such a good job with my socks and panties last night, maybe I'll have you suck all the boob sweat out of my bra. How does that sound?"

I started to shake my head, but stopped when one of her nipples brushed my lips.

"Oooh, kinky~. You little deviant."

She plunged me back into her bust, smothering me again. Each time she lowered herself, she'd hold me down slightly longer before letting me up for air.

She repeated the cycle so many times I'd lost count. By now, I was really starting to get desperate by the time she let me up for air. By my count, she was holding me down for well over a minute at a time now. It didn't matter how hard I struggled, she kept forcing me to endure another few seconds.

Rachel lowered herself again, this time without warning. She managed to catch me mid-exhale, so I didn't have much air to start with. I was quickly starting to suffocate, so I struggled harder than ever.

Rachel either didn't notice her timing or didn't care. My whole body started bucking, desperate to get something into my lungs again. She responded by wrapping her arms around her chest and behind my head, and squeezing. I was held even tighter than before, not able to budge an inch buried in her sweaty tits.

After well over a minute of this treatment, my vision started to narrow, and my struggles were getting noticeably weaker. Rachel gave me one last 5 second squeeze, before finally letting me up for air.

I started gasping for air, so I was barely able to hear Rachel.

"Geez, I think you almost passed out on that one. We'd better try something else."

I felt her lift herself slightly, and shift her frame to the side. While my mouth was wide open, still catching my breath, she suddenly shoved one boob in my mouth.

"Give my nipples some attention, and I'll let you go for a while."

I didn't think Rachel particularly wanted me licking her, she just wanted to embarrass me. She had always seemed to love dominating me, making me uncomfortable. Rachel knew she cut an impressive figure, and seemed to enjoy weaponizing her sexuality towards that end. Now, she was able to explore that side of herself completely unrestrained.

When we were young, as soon as she could, she'd started using her biology to her advantage to torment me. I was a hormonal teenager, and she knew the reaction her assets provoked. My own awkwardness just added fuel to the fire.

I really didn't want to lick her, but Rachel didn't leave me much choice. Even without it being coated in sweat, I was slightly disgusted at the idea of tonguing one of my sister's more delicate areas.

Regardless, she didn't give me much of a choice. She wanted to make me as uncomfortable as possible, and if I didn't comply, she'd just find something worse.

I slowly ringed my tongue around the edge of her areola, working my way inward. I could feel it starting to get harder.

After a few seconds, I'd licked most of the sweat off. I could feel Rachel relax, reveling in her complete dominance over her little sibling.

As I kept going, I was able to zone out, and pretend I was somewhere else. Without the sweat, I was able to pretend it was someone else above me. I stopped being a humiliated little brother, and became a teenager with an impressive rack in my face.

After a few minutes, I realized the implications, and tried to think of something else. Unfortunately, once biology kicked in, it was out of my control. My erection kept growing and growing, and I was afraid Rachel would notice.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, she said "oh, getting a little excited, are we?"

The tip of my dick had started poking her in the thigh, unfortunately. I doubted she'd be pleased by this development.

Sure enough, she started shifting.

"Hmmmm, I think you're enjoying this position way too much."

She hesitated.

"Well, I was going to save it for later, but... ah, what the hell? I've got more than enough in the tank."

I really didn't like the sound of that.

Rachel popped me back out of her shirt, and began taking my blanket and belts off, left over from last night.

"Tell you what. I'll get your special surprise ready. You rehydrate yourself and go to the bathroom. I would offer you a snack, but you probably don't want anything in your stomach for this next part."

Between my desperate struggles for air and my arousal, I hadn't noticed how badly I had to pee. I'd been tied up by Rachel for over 12 hours now. Gratefully, I took her advice, and went to the bathroom. I was careful not to drink too much afterward, because I didn't know what my sister had in store for me next.

All things considered, my morning wasn't that bad so far. Sure, my sister had smothered me between her sweaty tits for the better part of an hour, but it could be a lot worse.

Unfortunately, by her tone, I was about to find out just how much worse it was going to get today.

Feeling refreshed, I walked out of the bathroom. Rachel had replaced her bra at some point, and it looked like she'd shoved something inside, by that odd bulge.

On my bed, still made up from last night, I saw a bunch of straps tied to the bed frame. It looks like Rachel had attached a strap to each corner of the bed frame, one for each of my four limbs. To top it all off, there was a collar attached to the center of my headboard, presumably to hold my head in place.

Rachel wasted no time, grabbing my hand and towing me to the bed. I didn't resist as she attached all 5 pieces of bondage gear, securing my limbs and head tightly to the bed.

Still in her skirt, she straddled my chest, looking down at me. She started fishing around in her bra, before pulling out an odd contraption.

It looked like a looped belt with a plastic ring in the middle, now covered in boob sweat.

"What's that?" I asked, now slightly concerned.

"It's your special surprise, of course! Remember what I promised you earlier?"

To be honest, I hadn't, but I now faintly remember being promised a surprise

"Well, what is it?"

"Here, I'll show you"

She wrapped the leather strap around the back of my head.

"Open."

I obeyed, opening my mouth wide. She shoved the plastic in, catching on my teeth. My mouth was propped wide open. To make sure it stayed in place, Rachel tightened the leather strap.

"Is it gonna stay in place?"

"Yesh." It was hard to talk with it in my mouth, but I could make myself understood.

Rachel looked doubtful. "I think I'm gonna have to test it. I don't want it to fail in the middle of our next game."

She slowly began peeling her socks off. Just like the socks from last night, they were thoroughly stained with sweat. Knowing Rachel, she'd probably worn them multiple times without laundering them.

She sat down so her knees were on either side of my head, holding it still. She sat back on her now bare feet, which in turn were resting on my shoulders.

She held one of the socks up to her nose, and sniffed. Startled, she snapped her head back.

"Jesus, I didn't think they were that bad."

She coughed a few times, then shrugged.

Holding the socks directly over my open mouth, Rachel grabbed them with both hands and began to wring them out. Sweat immediately began dripping off of them and into my mouth. I tried to shake my head, but her knees held me tightly in place.

I gagged, but was forced to swallow because of the ring gag. I couldn't maneuver my lips to spit her rancid foot sweat back out.

She repeated the process a few times, each wringing producing more gags and reluctant swallows. Finally satisfied, she set them aside.

"Well, if you could have spat it out, you definitely would've by now. Good enough, I guess."

The residual taste of Rachel's sweat still coated the inside of my mouth. As she stood up and started to shuffle forward, I had a feeling things were about to get worse.

My mouth was propped wide open, so I could do nothing but watch as Rachel carefully aimed over her shoulder, dropping her skirt-clad butt directly onto my gaping mouth.

She spread her legs, forcing my jaw even wider with her crushing weight. She lightly rested her feet past the top of my head onto the bed, near where my leash met the headboard.

I couldn't see anything past the fabric of her skirt. Since she had stretched her legs slightly forward, my entire view was blocked by the tight mint colored cloth.

All I could see was the outline of her ass, her butthole positioned directly over my mouth. If it wasn't for the skirt, I suspect my nose would be jammed into her sweaty crotch. As it was now, I had a layer of separation because of the skirt's inflexibility.

"So", I heard from above. "Here's what going to happen. I'm going to fart into your mouth-"

The statement was emphasized with a light, airy fart. Despite being filtered by 3 layers of fabric, it still inflated my cheeks slightly. The air-tight seal of her asshole to my mouth made sure the whole fart made its way down my throat.

I started choking immediately. I could vividly taste the inside of Rachel's intestines, a wretched, sour taste coating my entire mouth. And this was one of her weakest.

After letting it sit for a few seconds, Rachel lifted herself off of me, moving her weight to her feet.

"Now, you're going to guess what I ate for lunch today"

Was she kidding? I couldn't taste anything beyond the sharp reek of her gut.

"Well, any guesses?"

"No, of course not. How am I supposed to know?"

"Well, that's a shame."

She pulled her skirt down around her ankles, exposing her black pantyhose. I could see a pair of purple panties underneath. To my relief, they looked clean, if sweaty, and covered a lot more cheek than yesterday's. They didn't look a whole lot thicker, though.

"Every time you miss a guess, I remove an article of clothing."

I started to protest, but was cut off as she sat back down, asshole resting between my lips.

"I wouldn't let me get all the way naked if I were you. My gut is a ticking time bomb right now, and you do not want to find out what happens when it goes off."

I could barely breathe at all, so I wasn't able to respond. As I predicted, my nose was shoved in Rachel's crotch. My nostrils were pressed right against the fabric of her pantyhose. I got a lung full of the musty, slightly sour smell. A few beads of sweat rolled down her crotch and into my nose, waterboarding me. She didn't particularly seem to mind.

I was able to look up between my sister's legs at her face. Rachel leaned her elbows on her knees, peering downward and maintaining direct eye contact as she sat on me, brushing a few strands of loose hair out her eye.

I was able to see the exact moment a fart was coming. Her eyes lit up, and she slightly strained her face.

A big, loud, meaty fart forced its way into my mouth, pushing itself straight down my throat.

Rachel once again let me stew in it, before getting up again.

Relieved, I exhaled, clearing the air inside my mouth.

Rachel frowned "You didn't take the whole thing. We're gonna have to fix that."

I had no idea what she meant by "fix", but I suspected I would find out soon.

"Well?"

"I don't know, ham? How am I supposed to tell?!"

"You're never gonna get it with that attitude. Since you're clearly bad at this, I'll be nice and count my shirt."

She sat back down, putting the pressure right back on my already strained jaw muscles.

I stared upwards as she removed her shirt, exposing her sweat-stained bra to the air.

"Like the view down there?" She teased.

At least removing her shirt had given me something to look at besides her sadistic smile.

This time, I got no advanced warning. A quick, hot fart seared its way into my mouth, burning my tastebuds. I struggled for a few seconds, coughing, my eyes tearing up a little.

Unexpectedly, Rachel reached down between her legs and plugged my nose.

"Swallow."

Reluctantly, I obeyed. My stomach did a small flip, but I forced the whole fart down my throat, clearing most of it out of my airways.

I must've looked a little green when Rachel stood back up, because she gave me a warning before requesting my guess:

"By the way, if you vomit on my butt, I'm not getting up until you lick me clean. Whatever I happen to be wearing at the time."

She let that sink in, then continued. "Well, do you have a guess?"

My one consolation was that at least the spicy fart had given me a clue.

"Hot wings?"

Wordlessly, she pulled down her pantyhose, assuming I caught the implication. I was once again face to face with my big sister's panties. These ones didn't look so sweaty, and they covered a lot more, at least. About half of each cheek was covered, although they still jiggled slightly when Rachel moved.

Without any ceremony, she flopped back onto my face. The thin fabric of her panties sealed itself over my mouth, preventing me from drawing in any more air. My nose, meanwhile, got mashed into Rachel's crotch. I could feel the cloth slightly give way, my nose straightening. I felt the tip of my nose slip slightly inside my sister's lower lips.

I tried not to think about it as I looked back up at Rachel. She had a look of concentration on her face, seeming to strain. I didn't think that was a good sign.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, a gust of wind forced itself into my mouth. With only the thin material of Rachel's panties covering her asshole, I tasted it much more vividly. The fart blasted out of her, lasting several seconds, echoing loudly in my mouth. The same spiciness stayed, this time paired with a sickening hint of spoiled milk.

My legs started kicking, more spamming in reaction to the atrocious taste than from any conscious decision.

The same routine of nose plugging and swallowing followed, before Rachel got back up, squatting over me.

"Alright bro, let's hear it"

I tried to put the pieces together, but it still mostly just tasted like Rachel's guts to me.

"Jalapeño poppers?"

"Wrong again, bro. You'd better get this next guess right, or you're gonna have a bad time."

BHM865
BHM865
46 Followers