Sister's Punishment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat herself back down, my nose sliding slightly inside her again. Again, she ignored it. I watched as she removed her bra, her boobs dropping slightly. I could see her nipples were hard, and I didn't think she was cold.

Tracing where my eyes were pointing, she smirked, gave each breast a squeeze, and raised a sly eyebrow. I pointedly looked elsewhere.

Rachel sat on me for several minutes, occasionally shifting her weight. For a second, I thought she might be out of gas, and she'd have to let me go.

But nope, I'd recognize that gurgle anywhere now. This was probably about to get unpleasant.

After a few second delay, it started. This one was quiet and long. A damp smog settled itself into my mouth, with more and more moisture being pumped in every second. It just kept going and going, overfilling my mouth with air. Rachel plugged my nose half way through, and I forced down some of the swampy air.

I immediately started choking, a bad move when you can't suck in any air to replace it. I was forced to swallow the rest quickly, the process taking several gulps.

As Rachel lifted off of me again, I shuddered. I thought I could see a shimmer as the remnants of the warm, moist air lifted out of my mouth.

I glanced at her panties, and to my vast relief, it didn't look like anything extra had come out.

"Last chance, bro. What did I eat?"

Shit. I'd been so focused on forcing it down without vomiting, I'd barely tasted it.

"Uh..."

There was a several second delay. Rachel slid her thumb into the hem of her panties, getting ready to pull them down.

"You don't have a guess? Okay then."

I'd wanted to say something, anything, but for some reason I'd frozen up.

Rachel pulled her panties down around her ankles, and for the first time, I saw my big sister naked.

Her butt was as divine as ever, with the omnipresent glistening of sweat. Each cheek stuck out several inches, perfectly round. They jiggled freely, the outer layer of fat soft despite the hard muscle underneath. Unsurprisingly, it looked like she hadn't shaved in a while, as stubble was bristling around her now bare vagina.

She reached down and spread her buttcheeks, and I saw her asshole pucker, as if it was winking at me. The area on and around her sphincter was stained a disturbing shade of brown.

Rachel looked backward, aiming carefully so her anus would be dead center over my gaping mouth. As she lowered herself, she began to speak.

"Remember this moment, bro. This is gonna be a special occasion. The first raw fart I've ever made you swallow. I'll make sure it's nice and wet, just for you."

I started squirming, not wanting to accept what was about to happen to me. My sister had just declared her intent to shart, bare-assed, into my open mouth.

Rachel sat down over my mouth, checks still spread. The very center of her buttcrack settled on my mouth, sealing her chocolate starfish between my lips.

I kicked and screamed, but it was no use. In fact, Rachel just looked amused as my screams echoed off her buttcrack. Shel released her buttcheeks, and they snapped closed, covering the bottom half of my face. I was locked in for real, now.

She wiggled around a little, making herself comfortable. Without any cloth to hold it back, my nose slid right into my sibling's pussy. Her labia rested on my nose, holding it back from sliding further inside of her. I could feel her black stubble scraping my face as she shifted. I thought I felt more stubble on her sweaty taint, pressing into the gap between my nose and mouth.

My eyes shot wide open, and I stared at her crotch. I did not want to get so personally acquainted with Rachel's genitals.

Rachel, noticing my discomfort, reached down. With a slight smile, she pulled her labia apart and outward, away from my nose. The tip of my nose went past her inner lips as she shifted herself slightly forward, stopping just short of the opening of her vagina. When she released them, they closed around my nose, making the smell inside much stronger, even though they weren't close to air tight.

I was forced to inhale a lungful of musty air from inside of her. It was sickeningly strong, musty and with a note of sourness. It may not have been the worst in a vacuum, but I did not want to know what the inside of Rachel's pussy smelled like. Unfortunately, her labia held most of the smell inside, so I was forced to keep sniffing. It l wasn't getting any weaker.

Rachel settled in with a sigh. "I'm really going to enjoy this, you know."

I suspected I wouldn't. I kept struggling. The treatment Rachel was giving my mouth or nose would be enough on its own, let alone together.

Glancing upward, I could barely make out the alarm clock on Rachel's desk, across the room.

She hadn't even been farting on me for an hour, but already I was starting to feel sick to my stomach. I don't know how much longer I can keep going.

Over the next 20 minutes, I heard Rachel's stomach groaning louder and louder. Sweat started streaming down her face, which was pinched in a tense expression. Above me, I could feel muscles in her midriff tensing, as if holding back a bunch of pressure.

Rachel's butthole was pointed directly at my throat, cocked like a weapon. Apparently, she planned to take full advantage.

"Look at me. I want to see the look in your eyes when you taste your first shart."

Uh oh.

I obeyed, and after a few seconds, her facial features smoothed, and I felt all of her muscles relax.

A deep, echoing fart immediately exploded out of her, rocketing straight onto my abused tongue. Rachel plugged my nose immediately, making sure I took the whole thing.

For a few seconds, gale force winds continued to force their way out of her, inflating my cheeks. It stopped for a second, and I started to swallow, relieved. Looks like she got excited over nothing.

Then, the real fart started. It was like a bomb went off. Despite being muffled by my mouth, it was still louder than anything I'd ever heard come of Rachel. It tasted like I was getting a sampling of her entire digestive system, the atrocious flavor making me gag. After over 10 seconds of monstrous rippling, it gradually petered out, ending in a small, sickening splatter.

Small particles of sludge sprayed the inside of my mouth, and I immediately had to swallow back a mouthful of vomit. I really didn't feel like licking it out of Rachel's asscrack. The shart was by far the worst thing I'd ever tasted. It was like someone had thrown every food Rachel had eaten in the past year, spoiled, into a blender with the liquid essence of her intestines. My legs spasmed weakly, but it wasn't a conscious decision. At this point, I'd resigned myself to the fact that squirming did nothing but egg Rachel on.

In contrast to my gagging and coughing, Rachel was delighted. She burst out laughing, so hard that tears started to run down her face.

As her torso convulsed, she kept squeezing out small farts, keeping the flavor fresh.

"Oh my god, bro. I can't believe you just ate one of my sharts. I can't even stand to smell those, let alone taste them.

Still giggling, she remembered to release my nose for a second, letting me catch my breath, before replugging it. At this point, I would've just let her smother me unconscious if it was up to me. Better this hell ends sooner.

"Swallow it, bro."

Ignoring the somersaults my stomach was doing, I forced myself to swallow, only to retch again. I made eye contact with Rachel, hoping she'd accept it.

"All of it."

She mercilessly smothered me as a single tear started to roll down my face. She showed no pity.

I took another small swallow, and whimpered. I didn't know if I could force the rest down.

"The longer you take, the wetter they get. My gut's not gonna get any better."

I tried my best to analyze the taste as I made myself swallow the rest of Rachel's worst. The back of my mouth felt greasy.

Finally satisfied, Rachel released my nose, and after a couple more minutes to make sure to make sure the aftershocks were over, she got up.

I gratefully drank in the fresh (well, fresher) air, her pubic hair no longer making my face itch.

"So, how'd you like swallowing your first bareback fart?"

I shuddered, which set her to giggling again.

"Well, do you have a guess? You know what's at stake now."

I remembered the greasy aftertaste. "Michigan dog?"

"Nope!" She responded cheerfully, dropping herself down without any care for aim.

I could feel the very edge of her asshole on my top lip, and shuddered. Hopefully this one will be drier.

My nose, meanwhile, plunged even deeper than it had before. Rachel repeated the same process with her lips, but this time it was hardly necessary. I could see her clit sitting just above my eyes.

My earlier conclusion forgotten in the face of a new kind of torture, I squirmed. I was terrified of what she'd do in this position. I'd taken farts before, but this was entirely new. I'd rather my nose be just about anywhere else than shoved inside my big sister's crotch, but as I was coming to find these past couple days, my opinion didn't hold much weight anymore.

Rachel, noticing my discomfort, was delighted. She'd shifted too far forward for me to see her face, but I could read her mannerisms.

"Oh, you like it down there, huh? Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll let you get to third base."

I shook my head, trying to scream, to no effect

"That's only gonna make it harder to breathe, you know."

Oh, god. Was she implying what I thought she was? I started trembling.

Unfortunately, that was just throwing more fuel on the fire. Laughing at my obvious discomfort, Rachel's hands started exploring. I watched in horror as her left hand squeezed one of her nipples, and she let out a deep breath, halfway to a moan. Meanwhile, I was forced to watch as she slowly lowered her right hand toward her crotch.

I got a very much unwanted front row seat as she started playing with her clit, and it started to expand.

My nose started to become slick with moisture, and I cried out again, struggling harder than ever.

Rachel just laughed some more.

"Look at you, helping your big sister."

Her clitoris started to grow slightly, getting redder as Rachel played with it. Her lips began to swell, too, covering more of my nose and making it harder to breathe.

That wasn't the only reason it was getting harder to breathe. I felt Rachel get wetter and wetter, my nose getting covered in her natural lubrication. Her scent became overpoweringly strong, making my head spin when I managed to get a tiny gasp of breath.

A tiny moan escaped her lips as she picked up her pace. I was forced to watch her play with herself, her engorged clit bare inches from my face. At this rate, I was afraid she was gonna drown me. With her butt crushing my head, I couldn't move it an inch.

Rachel slowly rolled her hips, my nose making a wet squelch inside of her. Satisfied, she removed her hand and wiped it on my arm.

As my desperate struggles for air maintained Rachel's arousal, she sighed.

"This kind of torment is why God made little brothers."

To be honest, masturbating with her brother's nose up there wasn't particularly pleasant, but the discomfort it caused her little sibling made it well worth it.

Rachel loved nothing in this world more than embarrassing me, especially when it involved a sexual aspect somehow. She knew I was insecure about my sexual attraction to her, and took full advantage.

Rachel would love nothing more than to leave me there for hours, edging herself as her little brother slowly suffocated in her genitals, but the game wasn't over yet.

She was reminded of that when her stomach cramped up. Her pussy wouldn't be the only source of moisture soon. She glanced back down the check on me, and smiled. My constant bucking was making it even wetter.

After another several more minutes of waterboarding me with her increasingly wet pussy, I could feel Rachel's butt tense. Aw, hell. I'd forgotten all about the guessing game.

I was forcefully reminded of my task when a slow long burn of a fart came out of her. I could feel some of the air on my lip. It was hot, dense, and damp, although fortunately, no residue came out this time. It felt like Rachel was pumping an entire swamp into my mouth.

I was still catching the slight spiciness, as well as the spoiled cheese and greasiness. Beyond that, my mouth just tasted like a particularly unpleasant fart. This one would probably clear some rooms under other circumstances.

Rachel, of course, smelled none of it, enjoying the effects of her anatomy without having to experience it from ground zero.

As she stood up this time, my nose made a wet squishing sound, and a strand of her natural lubricant connected from the tip of my nose to her crotch. My eyes crossed, staring up at it. Apparently Rachel noticed it too, giggling at my obvious disgust. Her shaking caused it to disconnect, the slimy liquid running right down my nostril.

At this point, Rachel was pretty sure she'd never have to worry about getting a boyfriend again. A good thing, with her hygiene standards. What could be more fun than tormenting her brother like this?

She got to enjoy having complete domination of another human being. The fact that I was her brother made it even better. The more overtly sexual she got, the worse the torture became. If she'd had just about any other boy wedged in her crotch like that, they probably wouldn't have been deeply disturbed like I was.

"Alright, what did I eat?"

"Spicy patty melt?"

"Wrong."

She sat back down again, making sure she leaned back further this time. Torturing me was fun, but she didn't want to cum on my face. Maybe someday, but not now.

Her vag continued to leak fluid onto my face for a while, but with nothing to keep her going, Rachel eventually calmed down.

We went through over a dozen more guesses, and I wasn't able to pick out any more clues. My stomach was really starting to rebel now, and Rachel's farts kept getting more and more wet. Nothing had quite matched that first shart, but a few flecks of moisture had come out a couple times.

After the latest failed attempt, Rachel stayed squatting over me instead of sitting back down.

"Alright bro, this is just getting kind of sad at this point. You've been swallowing them unfiltered for well over an hour now, and your guesses aren't getting any closer."

Drat, I'd thought I was closing in on it.

"So here's what's going to happen: I'm going to sit back down, and you're going to swallow everything that comes out of me for the next half hour. When I get up, you get one guess. If it's wrong, I'm getting the belt again, and we're staying mouth to butt all night. It won't be long until things get really messy, so I can't keep letting up between farts for much longer."

My eyes shot open wide. I was certain that if we stayed here much longer, she'd be force-feeding me a full-blown case of the runs.

For the first time in a while, she aimed her asshole towards the center of my mouth again, which I took as a bad sign.

Sure enough, not long after she sat down, a short, wet fart came out. There was barely any wind behind it, and a single drop of residue went straight down my throat.

"You can consider that the appetizer. Bon appetit, bro."

Rachel looked overjoyed, excited at the prospect of feeding me her half-digested lunch all night long. She seemed to take that result for granted. I resolved to do everything in my power to prevent it.

Over the next 20 minutes, Rachel unloaded her absolute worst. Some were dry and hot, some long and powerful, some nothing but a short splatter. I was forced to take it all with no break, barely swallowing one toxic smog before it could be replaced by another. Despite swallowing what felt like gallons of my sibling's atrocious gas, I was no closer to a conclusive answer.

Towards the end, Rachel went 8 minutes without farting, ominous groans coming out of her stomach. I was conflicted. I really didn't want to be on the receiving end of whatever storm was brewing in there, but if I guessed wrong, which I probably would if I didn't get another taste, she was going to drown my taste buds all night.

With less than a minute left, I felt Rachel shift her weight, tensing. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, groaning.

"Oh, fuck"

Without warning, the portal to hell opened wide, and another shart came pouring out of Rachel. It was even worse than the one she'd held for 20 minutes.

It was by far the worst thing I'd ever tasted, seemingly more liquid than air. The distilled essence of my sister's bowels.

I forced myself not to vomit. I had to come up with an answer here. As bad as the shart was, it was only a preview of what was to come until tomorrow morning if I fucked this up.

The putrid liquid coated my tongue, her asshole reverberating for several seconds as more and more air came out, bringing toxic waste with it.

Finally, after a last muffled wet splatter, it stopped.

As Rachel reached down to plug my nose, she seemed genuinely concerned "You'd better have a hell of a guess down there, or you're gonna have a loooooong night."

I forced myself not to swallow, letting her fart residue sit on my tongue. I had to figure it out, or I was going to be eating a very unpleasant dinner, courtesy of Rachel's fuck up digestive system.

Finally, not being able to take it anymore, I swallowed. The liquid was gone, but the taste lingered. I'd probably never forget it no matter how hard I tried. Odds were good I was about to get even more intimately acquainted with it.

Then, suddenly, it clicked.

As soon as Rachel released me, I spoke, desperate.

"Jalapeño bacon burger." The bacon had thrown me off.

Rachel started to lower herself, and I had a flash of panic. Then, halfway down, she stopped.

"Wow, I can't believe you actually got it. I thought I was gonna be using you as a toilet tonight for sure."

I tried my best to ignore the disappointment in her voice. After a several second pause, she talked again.

"It took you over two hours, but hey, you figured it out eventually."

Unexpectedly, she sat back down. I panicked again, thinking she was going to renege on her promise.

"The game's over, so consider this a public service announcement. If you ever even think of telling anyone about this, I'll make sure you don't eat another meal at the dining hall in your life. The entire time we live together, you'll be getting your meals second hand 3 times a day, 7 days a week, from yours truly. Got it?"

Trembling slightly, I nodded. That would be a fate worse than death.

She ruffled my hair. "Good boy."

She stood back up, and climbed off the bed. She started to undo my restraints. While removing my collar from the bedpost, my face ended up buried in her cleavage, most likely on purpose. As soon as I got loose, I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I'd held it back out of fear, but there was no way my stomach was re-digesting Rachel's lunch.

As I came back out, Rachel was putting the fetish gear away in one of the drawers on her desk, still naked.

"You're free to go eat dinner and do some homework, you earned it. I've got a special treat planned for you since you behaved so well today. See you at bedtime."

As she walked past me towards the bathroom, I looked down at her butt. It was going to need some thorough cleaning. Rachel, apparently feeling my eyes on her, put a hand on her hip and cocked her butt to the side suggestively.

"You can put that tongue to work and help get me cleaned up if you want."

"No thanks."

She just laughed, walking into the bathroom. My stomach rolled again as I heard the toilet seat drop. Finally, I was free.

Later, in the dining hall, I came to the realization that freedom wasn't all it had cracked up to be. I wasn't even able to enjoy it, dreading going to bed tonight. I really didn't want to find out what special treat Rachel had in mind.