Sister's Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without giving Roxanne a chance to struggle, Amanda let her own cum and Roxanne's juices be the only lube as she took the girl's ass, burying herself as deep as she could go. Roxanne screamed, and Amanda quickly hooked her arms under Roxanne's legs, bringing her feet into the air and her pussy exposed to the room.

"Alex. Strap-on." Amanda grunted, and her friend didn't hesitate, grabbing the toy from the floor and slipping it on. Stepping forward, she waited while Amanda lifted the girl up slightly so she could line the toy up, and then dropped Roxanne onto it.

Roxanne could only stiffen at the shock of having both holes stuffed full. Amanda maneuvered the three of them around so Alex's back was to the bed, and walked forward so Alex could sit down. Leaning forward, she pushed Alex back onto the bed , letting Roxanne fall with her, her face buried in Alex's chest.

Amanda lowered herself down so she was face to face with Alex, Roxanne sandwiched between them. Alex was smiling at her, eyes sparkling with excitement. Amanda couldn't help herself and kissed Alex, who froze in shock but quickly returned the kiss, invading Amanda's mouth with her tongue. After a few minutes of tongue wrestling, Roxanne started to squirm, so they broke off their kiss.

Holding Roxanne by the neck, Alex and Amanda moved further onto the bed, and Amanda leaned down to whisper to Roxanne.

"Every hole, Roxxy. You touched my sister, so I'm filling every hole you have with cum."

All the girl could do was moan, and Amanda let her hands grasp her cocksleeve's hips so she could start thrusting. She wasn't as rough as before, but Roxanne clearly had some experience with anal, because there wasn't much painful yelping, just subdued moans of pleasure.

Alex thrust upwards from below, matching her thrusts to Amanda's to create a rhythm. When Amanda pulled back, Alex went in, and they alternated so Roxanne didn't have any time to catch her breath. A part of her realized that breathing might be in issue, so she paused long enough to undo the gag in Roxanne's mouth and pull it out.

Picking back up, Roxanne's moans were much louder now. It took her a bit to realize that her gag was gone.

"Pleeeease...." Roxanne whined, and Alex grabbed the girl's face to look at her.

"Please, what?" Alex asked, and Roxanne was silent as both girls stopped their fucking.

Like a breaking dam, Roxanne's words rushed out. "Please fill me up. Cum in my asshole, please please please fill me up with your futa dick!"

She screamed the last few words, and Amanda looked at Alex, who was similarly shocked. After a moment, Alex shrugged.

"Guess daddy's little girl was hiding a thing for futas." Alex said, and Amanda frowned as they resumed fucking the girl between them. Instead of begging for mercy, Roxanne was begging for more. Amanda was a little miffed that this punishment was becoming something the girl liked, so she grabbed the slut's pigtails and yanked them backwards, as she came with one last thrust she and let her second load loose inside Roxanne's asshole.

All Roxanne did was whine, her body trembling as she came again from the feeling of being filled to the brim with cum. Amanda let the girl go, falling onto Alex, and pulled out so she could stand up take a step back.

Alex followed her lead, rolling over and pulling out of Roxanne's pussy, moving to stand next to Amanda. Their toy just laid there, her stomach now very noticeably bulged out, making her look a few months pregnant.

Again, Amanda knew she should be done. Drained for the night. But seeing Roxanne lying there, she felt herself harden again, and knew that she has enough in her to do what she promised to do. She grabbed Roxanne's ankles, pulling her forward and off the bed, letting her fall to the floor with the back against the bed.

Roxanne just looked up at them, seeming to not know what was happening now. Amanda sat on the edge of the bed next to her, and just looked at Roxanne.

"Every hole, Roxanne." She said, and the girl's eyes widened at the implication. Instead of arguing or running, Roxanne managed to move her sore body onto her knees in front of Amanda, and took the futa's cock in her mouth.

Roxanne was better than Jenny at sucking her off, Amanda had to admit. But Jenny was her pet. She deserved pleasure every now and then. Roxanne was being punished, so Amanda grabbed the girl's head and slammed her cock into her throat.

She didn't waste any time, throatfucking Roxanne rapidly as Alex just stood there and watched. It only took her a few minutes, but she felt it building up and she came again, letting this load shoot down Roxanne's throat. She used the girl's pigtail as handles to pull Roxanne's head towards her so her balls slapped against her chin.

Amanda let Roxanne go, and the girl fell backwards as Amanda let the last few spurts of cum coat the girl's tits. Amanda just sat there, breathing heavily, as she took in Roxanne's smeared lipstick and streaking mascara. Her stomach was now bloated and looked like she was four or five months pregnant.

She groaned and stood up, Alex taking Roxanne's hand and pulling the girl to her feet. Before she was steady, Amanda reached out and grabbed her by the throat again. Roxanne froze.

"Are we going to have any problems after this, slut?" Amanda asked. Roxanne shook her head vigorously, trembling under Amanda's grip.

"Good. You leave Jen alone. You leave me alone. And if I hear that you've mentioned this to anyone...: Amanda leaned forward until her nose touched Roxanne's.

"I will fucking destroy you." She whispered, and Roxanne just nodded silently.

She let Roxanne go, and pushed the girl back onto the bed. Alex started moving around the room, cleaning up the toys and retrieving the cameras. Amanda gathered their clothing from the floor, and tossed Alex a bundle as she put her own back on. Her dick was finally limp, completely spent.

Turning around as Alex finished dressing and had picked up the duffel bag, Amanda held up Roxanne's red dress.

"I think I'll keep this, slut. As a reminder."

"But I don't have anything else!" Roxanne said, and Amanda just shrugged.

"You have a sheet, don't you? And it's only an hour drive home." Amanda laughed at the Roxanne's open mouth stare and turned around to leave.

"Actually....." Amanda paused at Alex's voice. She turned to look at her friend, who was staring at Roxanne.

"What's up?" Amanda asked.

"Well, I only really got one go at her." Alex said giving Amanda puppy dog eyes. "And we do have the room for night."

Amanda looked at Alex and then at Roxanne, who sat there gaping at them. Shrugging, Amanda threw the dress on the ground.

"If you wanna stay, we can. I'm gonna take a shower." Alex laughed and took her newly retrieved clothes off again. While Roxanne sat on the bed, trembling in either fear or excitement.

"You enjoy the shower, Man. I'll enjoy her."


12