Sisters Share

Story Info
She offers her boyfriend to her sister.
1.8k words
4.23
41.1k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Haley and her boyfriend Eric were having a great time on the couch of the apartment she shared with her sister Harris. Eric had gotten her shirt open and bra unfastened, enough to feel her breasts easily, but the clothes remained on. Eric's clothes were also on, technically. His pants had been unzipped, unbelted, and unbuttoned. Then Haley had pulled them down to about his knees, giving her access to his dick.

His dick is just what Haley wanted. She loved feeling a dick, stroking one, and sucking on it. It was her favorite form of foreplay. And Eric's dick was special. Long and thick. She had told her sister about it with excitement, it was that good.

Harris was 21 years old and living in her first apartment for the last couple years. Not long ago Haley joined her. She was 19, had a decent job, but couldn't afford an apartment of her own. Harris invited her to move in to get her out of her parents' house. The extra rent that Haley could provide helped Harris, so both girls benefited. And although they weren't totally wild, they could certainly break loose here unlike what they could do with parents around.

Tonight would show an example of that wild streak. Haley heard the door and knew that her sister was coming home earlier than expected. The door entered right into the living room, so the couple had very little time. Haley grabbed a blanket that was laying on the couch and threw it over Eric's lap to hide his erection as Harris entered. She had no intention, however, of releasing his penis from her grip.

"HI, Harris," Haley greeted her.

"Hi, Hon," Harris answered. "I, uh, I'm sorry to interrupt," as she could tell by their closeness that the couple had been making good use of the empty apartment.

Haley answered, "No problem. This is Eric. I've told you about him."

"Oh, yes, you have," Harris said with a grin. "Hi, Eric."

Eric greeted her, but Haley continued. "Come over closer and I'll show you that I was telling the truth about him."

The main thing Harris had been told was about the size of Eric's dick. Haley assured her that it was the biggest she had seen. This was something she could not pass up, whatever Haley had in mind.

She stood in front of them as Haley said, "Look at this," and threw the blanket off Eric's lap, revealing his naked mid-section.

Harris was not disappointed at what she saw. "Holy fuck!" were her exact words. "That thing is fucking big!"

She stared open-mouthed at the engorged dick. It stuck straight up from his lap, towering over it. Haley's hand was still wrapped around the base. She had never let go of it. Never stopped squeezing it under the blanket after she had decided to show it to her sister. She was afraid it might shrink if he was embarrassed at her sister's surprise entrance. Haley couldn't tell if he had indeed threatened to shrink. Or maybe he got even more excited at the prospect of showing himself off to her. She couldn't tell that either. Either way she had made sure that he stayed strongly upright for his 'unveiling'.

His dick was quite big. Harris just stood there as time seemed to stop momentarily. She admired the length but also the girth. Both were very impressive, a cock that would truly fill up any pussy. It would punish most pussies if he wasn't careful. And at that thought Harris noticed a wetness between her legs.

Harris had been with a lot of guys. Not a slut, she insisted, but she would have to admit to promiscuous. And with all the ones in her experience, this was one of the biggest dicks she had seen. In reality there were had been a couple that were similar in size, perhaps even bigger. But this was certainly very close - and very impressive. She had no doubt that her sister had not seen one as big. This had the obvious length, as well as a thickness that made her legs go weak. But Eric's dick was quite honestly the prettiest one she had seen. Just a beautiful proportion to the head, the shaft, the shape, the perfect skin. If she could make a cock for herself, his was exactly like what she would design. She was lost in thought about this beautiful thing until a voice brought her back to consciousness.

"Do you want to touch it?" she heard Haley ask.

Without answering, Harris looked at Haley, then back at the beautiful shaft waving in the air. She never looked at Eric. Never thought about Eric. Eric had nothing to do with this. Just his cock. Then she knelt on the floor in front of him.

Taking it in her hand, just above Haley's who would not let go, she allowed herself to enjoy the soft touch of the hard shaft. She moved upward, feeling all the way to the top, then back down again. She thought of some of the romance novels she had read, laughing at sill descriptions like 'his towering flesh.' But that phrase stuck in her head now. 'Towering flesh' seemed to be a perfect description for this cock. A real tower sticking quite far up in the air, and certainly lots of flesh. Throbbing flesh. Yes, a tower of flesh. She felt the wetness again between her legs.

After running her hand up and down the length several times, she felt drawn to it further. As her head moved in closer she glanced at her sister, supposedly checking for permission. But she didn't actually need permission. Without her sister physically stopping her she was going to have this cock. Deep inside her mouth. Oh, she would love to have it stretch her pussy, but for now she would settle for sucking on it.

Her lips parted and she let the shaft push into her mouth. She let her face sink down onto it slowly, the cock going further into her mouth. Her eyes bugged out as she felt her lips stretched around it. Oh, yes, this thing was just as good as it looked. She tried to get a glimpse of Haley but the angle wasn't right. It didn't matter. This was all about herself. Or all about this cock!

Harris pulled her head up and let it go down, taking that cock in and out, sucking hard as it came out. Not all the way out. She didn't want to let that cock go for even a second. When only the head was left inside her mouth she would plunge down again, enjoying the feel of it impaling her mouth. But even with both of the girls' hands wrapped around the base, her mouth could hardly get down far enough to touch it. The feeling of this throbbing meat inside her mouth was driving her wild.

Eric was going wild as well. He could not help but moan as Harris sucked on his cock and took it in and out of her ward, wet mouth. She was giving him about the best blowjob that he had experienced. Not every girl even was interested in him once they had seen the size of his cock, but this girl - no, these girls - seemed to love it. And so did he. He didn't even realize he was moaning as he was, and Harris was much too busy to notice. Only Haley was witness to the enjoyment her sister was giving him. She would have to be damn good to compete successfully with her sister's blowjob, but she wasn't afraid of competition. She had done well so far, and this was just getting her inspired for later.

As Harris's mouth rose up the shaft, her hand would follow it, squeezing tightly. With her other hand she cupped his balls. She played with them, rolling them around with her fingers, adding to the thrills coming from his groin. It was amazing how good she was. And how good he felt.

Eric knew he wouldn't last much longer. He had been primed by Haley first, then surprised by her sister. That excited him, just being exposed to her. But then she began stroking and blowing him! Almost more than he could have hoped for. All put together had driven him close to the edge of a huge explosion. And it was coming soon.

Harris felt it too. She was excited when she knew it was happening, overcoming her disappointment that it would soon be over. She took it out of her mouth when she felt his cum rising, pumping with her hand to finish him off. In only a few moments it came shooting out.

Shooting was the right word for it. His cum shot straight upwards, just where Harris aimed it, flying impressively high into the air before coming back down to land mostly on his groin. Several shots rose into the air with a long, loud growl from Eric. It finally began to slow down, becoming smaller and smaller spurts. Harris kept the cum from landing on her, as well as Haley and the couch. Eric seemed to be covered in it.

Harris stroked his softening cock a little while longer, pulling the last of his cum out. She hated to let go of this wonderful toy, but it was time. Her hand was coated with his cum, which was not all bad, but she was aware that Eric was her sister's boyfriend. She couldn't resist holding her hand up and licking a bit of his cum off it, locking eyes with Eric as she did it. But the rest of it she wiped on his pants and stood up. She smiled at him and looked at her sister.

"Sorry, Hon," she said to her sister.

Haley looked puzzled. "For what?"

"After that, he'll be drained and useless for a while."

Haley laughed. "Oh, that's okay. That won't ruin our evening."

Harris went to her room to leave the couple by themselves. And also to make some great us of one or two of her sex toys. By now she needed to cum badly.

She had hardly gotten starting playing with them when she got some extra inspiration. She was hearing moaning coming from Haley's room. Both male and female voices as it became obvious that Eric must be pretty quick to recover. Harris's mind put her into a threesome with her sister and Eric. Why. not? It had almost happened tonight, after all. She would love to feel that big thing deep inside her. And he seemed to have plenty of stamina. Soon Harris was cumming as hard as she had in a long time. And she continued those sexy thoughts in her dreams as she fell into a deep sleep.

Manny2314
Manny2314
708 Followers