Sisters Share a Man

Story Info
Older sister's fuck buddy becomes little sister's Master.
5.8k words
4.67
32.2k
75

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
482 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story has incest. It is my first story to broach this topic and I will decide if my followers want more of this based on the response I get. I could see this story going a few chapters down into the D/s incest rabbit hole.

But not to worry my usual BDSM, humiliation and lesbian sex themes are here.

All events and characters are fictional.

====================================

Tonya and Teena grew up as normal girls from a middleclass family. Tonya the older sister was 5'9" slender build with large DD cup breasts that caught every boy's eye in high school.

Teena was 2 years younger. She was 5'6" slender frame with small A cup breasts but had a nearly perfect ass that caught most boy's attention in high school.

Tonya was more of a free spirit always up for fun. Sneaking out at night to party with friends and the hot boys. As she grew older her love of orgasms made her a more sexual person. Her personality seemed to exude a sexy confidence that few women can offer.

Teena was more shy and less of a party girl. She dated some in high school but nothing like her older sister. Teena was the pleaser in the family. Always concerned with how everyone else was doing and wanted them to be happy and comfortable. Simple things like clearing the table after dinner. Or adding Tonya's laundry in with hers when she did laundry. This allowed her older sister more time to be off with friends.

After high school both girls married. Tonya had a 10 year marriage having 2 children before her divorce. After the divorce she continued an active sex life seemingly always having a boyfriend or two.

Teena had a harder time in her 20s and 30s. She fell in love more easily having less experience with men. She had 3 failed marriages. And 3 children. Two of the kids were from her first husband and the third child was from her last marriage.

Teena worked as the right hand to the owner of a popular catering company. She worked most mornings with her mid days free before going to evening catering jobs. Being a single mother was tough but her sister helped her when she needed it.

Tonya was a nurse that worked rotating shifts. She had recently started seeing Ben, a guy that graduated high school with Teena. Teena agreed they could use her house as their place to meet since Tonya had a boyfriend.

Ben was a really nice guy that Teena had known in high school and was shocked to learn he was sleeping with her sister even though she was in a relationship. But she agreed they could use her house to get together during the day while her kids were at school. Although it was weird having to wash the sheets from her own bed to keep from sleeping in a wet spot.

Tonya loved to boast about how Ben said she was "the woman of his dreams in high school". And how he never got over the crush he had on her back then. Tonya had no idea Ben existed back then always dating older hot guys.

Tonya shared lots of dirty details of the lurid affair. How Ben had a thick 9 inch long cock that would get "hard as steel". Something Tonya loved since her boyfriend's cock was only 6 inches and seemed to get a softer hardon when he turned 50.

After a couple of months of Tonya and Ben using her house, Teena came home for lunch to find her bedroom door open. From the den she could hear her sister moan through an orgasm.

"OOOHHHhhhhh, GRRRRrrrr DAMN! Your cock is amazing. Keep going. Keep going. OH... MY.... GOD.... YES, YES, YES! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSS!"

Teena quietly went to the kitchen a little flushed from hearing her sister's orgasm. It clearly was NOT a faked orgasm.

Several minutes later Tonya came out of the bedroom. "Well good afternoon. Or at least it is for women that have sex like that on a regular basis." she said with a giggle.

"Ha, ha, ha." came Teena's reply as she hoped not to appear flushed even though she had been thinking of sex with Ben and his large cock while making her lunch. Why couldn't she find a man like Ben to "take" her anytime his big cock got hard? she wondered to herself.

"Is it just me or is it hot in here?" Tonya giggled. "I mean, I know I just had a work out but you seem flushed too." she smirked at her little sister enjoying her reaction to the mild humiliation.

"Seriously though. Ben has been asking me about you and if you are dating anyone. You should talk to him."

"Oh yeah. Right. That sounds like a great idea. Maybe we can start sharing our panties and toothbrush too." Teena replied sarcastically.

"Look, he is single. Makes damn good money. He lives in a big house in the best school district in town. I'm just sayin!" Tonya whispered with a raised eyebrow.

"He would be good for you AND the kids. And the best part for you is that he is all 50 shades of grey in the bedroom. Well not with me because that's not my thing. But he told me he wants an obedient wife especially in the bedroom."

"It's obvious from the three train wrecks you call ex husband's that you are sexually submissive. All three of those rough neck, bad boy types making you fetch them drinks and make their plates of food at family get togethers."

"Ben knows I am NOT having any part of being his sex slave or whatever. This is just ego boosting HOT fucking sex for both of us. He wants a wife." Tonya finishes her hushed plea watching for a reaction.

"I don't know. He's such a nice guy but is he really all 50 shades of grey? He would be great in a lot of ways. But I don't know." Teena whispers back to her sister before turning to look out the window over her kitchen sink.

"Just date him a few times and see how it goes. He might be a dream come true for you."

Teena stares out the window while her sister grabs a drink from the fridge.

"Well there's an ass any man would love to see standing in front of his kitchen sink when he gets home." Ben's voice booms compared to the earlier whispering of the sisters.

"I know, right?" Tonya laughs.

"I mean, in a thong with some red stripes from my belt would make it even hotter." Ben continues, eliciting a giggle of "Oh yeah" from Tonya.

Teena looks down into the sink as her face turns red. "Ugh, have you two really been talking about me? M...my sex life." she whispers. Her last two words trailed off so faint she couldn't be sure either of them heard her.

"I gotta go. Chow for now kids." Tonya laughs as she heads for the door.

Ben moves behind Teena grasping an ass cheek in each of his hands. Teena freezes as she feels his breath on her ear. "Has it really been a year since you have had sex?" he whispers while gently squeezing the blue jean covered ass cheeks.

Teena's mind races. She is horrified. 'Tonya told him that I'm a submissive and that I haven't had sex in over a year. He must think I am worthless to go so long without a man in my bed. What do I do now? Ask him to leave me alone? Wait. Why am I turned on? I am getting damp just from him squeezing my butt? Those hands are strong.... and he squeezes them like he owns me.... Damn it's been soooo long... why can't I have a man.... What now?'

She tries to compose herself before speaking. "B...ben please. T...this is all so fast. And kinda weird, right? I mean you just came out of my bedroom with Tonya." she gives a halfhearted laugh. "I.... I just need time to think, please."

Ben's right hand slides up her back grabbing a handful of hair pulling down forcing Teena to look up while his left hand squeezes her ass harder. He leans in letting his lips brush her ear.

He lowers his voice to create a husky whisper, "I want you, Teena. To be mine. ALL mine. The obedient woman I NEED to complete me."

And with that he releases her and walks out. Teena stands motionless in front of the sink collecting her thoughts as she watches him get in his car and drive away.

Teena's hand slips into her pants to rub herself. Her mind creates an alternate ending to what just happened in her kitchen.

Impulsively Teena sticks her ass out just a little as she feels Ben's strong hands still groping her ass. "I want you, Teena. To be mine. ALL mine. Starting right now." he says as he reaches around her and unbuttons her jeans. She moans but offers no resistance as he pulls her jeans down.

He smacks her ass a few times. Hard resounding smacks that hurt in just the right way. She is startled when he grabs the back her panties and pulls hard enough to tear them off. He pushes her shoulders forward and she naturally lets her ass push back against his crotch. The still burning ass cheeks sting as they make contact with his pants.

"That's right. Be a good girl and give me what I want." she hears along with the zipper of his pants going down. He slaps his hard cock on her exposed ass.

"I am going to guess we don't need any lube." he says as the head of his large cock presses against her eager pussy.

A loud moan escapes her lips as she is unable to control herself as this massive cock pushes further and further into her. He grabs her hips and thrusts into her over and over again.

"What do you say, slut?" he says as he continues to pound her.

"What do you SAY, slut?" he repeats with a grunt.

Teena's orgasm starts as she imagines herself saying, "T.... Th... Thank you, M... Ma... Master."

It was two weeks later when Ben finally got Teena on a date. They had a nice dinner before going to Ben's house. Teena felt obligated to have sex with Ben. Obviously Tonya and Ben expected her to do it so why would she do anything different?

Who was she kidding? No sex in the last year, she found Ben attractive in a nice guy sort of way, she knew he had a big cock and was a Dom. Why the hell would she say "No" to that?

Their sex that first night was pretty much rough vanilla sex. Ben gripped her head and face fucked her briefly before fucking her doggie style on his couch. The hours of conversation afterwards are what shocked Teena.

She opened up to Ben as he asked tons of questions about her. She admitted that she was a novice when it came to BDSM or D/s. She was accustomed to sex like they had just finished but "nothing formal like cuffs, whips and chains" as she put it.

She admitted to being jealous of Tonya's big boobs and all the attention she got from guys. As well as being jealous of her openness when it came to sex. How Tonya could just enjoy sex for the simple pleasure of it. And not need a "relationship" with the guy to have wonderful sex.

Teena explained that she could enjoy casual sex but felt guilty afterwards because society would say she was a slut for enjoying it. And how her fear of acceptance or rejection made her more of a prude than her sister. She chose not to do slutty things for fear the man she was with would reject her for doing those things.

In reality she would do almost anything the man she was with wanted but she had to know he wanted it and wouldn't reject her later for doing it.

"So would you feel more comfortable if the man "forced" or "commanded" you to do kinky things?" Ben asked.

"W.. weeeellll, yeah. Yeah, I guess I would." she replied.

Ben explained why he thought they would be a good fit for a relationship. And how her having a pleaser personality with kinky fantasies and dreams would make for an easy transition into becoming his submissive or slave.

His vanilla domestic expectations were the same types of things she already did for her previous husbands so that only left the bedroom expectations. And if she was ok being obedient when given commands by Ben things might just go swimmingly for them both.

Teena was fascinated by his analytical view of the D/s relationship he described to her. It wasn't about what sex acts or kinky things he wanted her to do. It was about understanding each other better and trusting each other. About creating a closeness. And an "us against the world" attitude. Never concerning themselves with what other people thought as long as they were happy who cares what others think.

Ben was honest and told her he was going to continue to see Tonya and she needed to be ok with that. And understand that he would expect her to obey him in front of Tonya.

"Yeah, she would be pissed if you tried to stop seeing her." Teena replied with a nervous giggle.

It was a lot to process and Teena wondered if it was possible to have some of her darkest fantasies come true. After a couple of days of soul searching Teena agreed to try being Ben's submissive.

It was no surprise to her older sister when she heard that Teena was enjoying being Ben's submissive. "Oh God, did she tell me ALL about how much she loves it. The "Best sex of her life" she said." Tonya laughed watching the smile on Ben's face grow as they lay naked on Teena's bed relaxing after sex.

"You have her wrapped around your little finger. I think she will do anything you want her to do. In fact, I am surprised you haven't mentioned a threesome yet." she teased.

"Really? Think I would enjoy a threesome with two sisters?" he chuckled.

"Of course NOT!" Tonya laughed. "I'm just saying that I wouldn't mind watching you make her do stuff. BUT LET ME BE CLEAR, I do NOT want to do anything TO HER or FOR HER. I'm just saying that watching her obey you and do some kinky stuff would be hot."

"Would you like to watch her eat my cum out of your pussy?" he asks with a big grin.

"Ewww, Really? Have my sister do that? Ugh, I...I don't know." the look of concern on her face turns to a look of consideration as she continues, "Although I haven't had a woman go down on me in years, I mean years. And I did enjoy that back in the day. Women just know how to pleasure a pussy with their soft lips and less aggressive tongues." she giggled with a devilish wink.

One afternoon a week or so later, Teena came home to Ben's car in her driveway but Tonya's car was not there. 'Has Tonya already left or not gotten here yet?' she wondered.

Entering the house she found Ben naked pouring himself a drink in the kitchen. "Hey Babe." she said with a big smile.

"Get naked, NOW." his voice boomed. It was clear he was in no mood to be disappointed. 'Guess Tonya stood him up.' she thought as she pulled her shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. Her bra quickly joined the shirt as she kicked off her shoes. Her pants and panties came off together in one fail swoop.

She lowered her eyes as she approached him. He brushed her cheek with his right hand as it slid over her ear to the back of her head pulling her face to his. The kiss was passionate. His tongue entering her mouth. The intensity of the moment with his passion made her body react. She felt butterflies in her stomach and her pussy dampened.

He broke off the kiss and his hand pushed down on her shoulder. She knew what he wanted and went to her knees in front of him.

"Hands behind your back. Suck it."

Teena obeyed and as her mouth enveloped the half hard cock she tasted the tart sheen of what could only be dried sex juices. Her mind went wild, 'Oh fuck that is Tonya's cum. What am I doing. Sucking my sister's juices?!?!?!'

She snapped out of her thoughts hearing Ben's voice. "That's it. Show me what a good obedient wife you will be. Suck your sister's pussy juices off my cock."

Ben grabbed the back of her head with both hands and forced his hardening cock into her throat. She gagged as her nose entered his pubic hair and she felt his balls on her chin. He kept her head still with his cock in her throat as he spoke.

"Yeah, gag on it. This will be one of your wifely duties. Sucking my cock clean after I fuck your sister."

Ben releases his grip on her head and pulls his cock out of her mouth. Teena gasps for air thankful to breathe as drool runs out of her mouth.

He takes a fistful of her hair and pulls Teena to her feet dragging her into her bedroom. Pushing her onto the bed he says, "Put your face in that wet spot and your ass in the air."

Teena can't believe how forceful Ben has become. 'He really is a Dom as well as being a nice guy.' she thinks as she scrambles to get in the position he demanded.

He climbs on the bed behind her and grabs both of her fine ass cheeks. Pulling them up and apart as he pushes his hard cock into her. Teena moans as all 9 inches of the now fully HARD cock slide into her wet pussy.

He leans forward over her ass grabbing the hair on the back of her head. Forcing her nose and lips into the wet spot on the sheet.

"Lick it! Lick the sheet clean. It's your job to clean up after I fuck Tonya." he says before releasing her hair and grabbing her hips. He pumps into her HARD and relentlessly. Pounding her pussy as she licks the wet spot.

Teena's body is quivering as a massive orgasm builds in her. The passion, the dominance, the humiliation of tasting her sister's juices, knowing that sucking her sister's juices will be expected in the future. Her brain overloads as her body racks from orgasm.

"UUUUUGGGGHHHHH" she moans as Ben continues to pound her.

"Yeah, take it! Take this cock. My wife will do as she is told or be punished. I'll take my belt to this fine ass anytime you disappoint me. I like obedience. Not disappointment."

Teena's body is shaking now. Her brain still on overload. "Is this a second orgasm or a continuation of the first orgasm?" she wonders as the orgasm racks her body again.

Finally Ben lets out a loud groan. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh YES!" as he pumps his load into Teena.

A few weeks later, again laying naked on Teena's bed after sex, Tonya covers her mouth in disbelief at what she just heard from Ben.

"Whaaaaaat? You made her do THAT?" the words muffled by her hand.

"Oh yeah. She has done it like the three or four times now."

"Like how soon after I left?" she asks astonished by the revelation.

"Like, less than 10 minutes. One time my cock was still a little damp when it went in her mouth. The first time I did it I told her "Suck your sister's juices off of my cock." and that I expected her to do it in the future."

"OH MY GOD! And she just does it? Without complaining? What a little pervert." Tonya says as an evil grin spreads across her face.

"What is that devilish look about? Does knowing that about your little sister excite you? Are you taking an interest in Dom / sub play all of the sudden?" Ben asks in a teasing manner.

"Weeeellll, maybe." she winks.

"Just wondering if she liked the taste?" Ben questioned with a laugh. "Maybe we should have that threesome you mentioned the other week. I mean it seems to me you want to watch Teena serving me."

"Hmmmmm." Tonya sighs. "It might be fun to have an obedient mouth around while you and I have sex. Especially if she isn't going to complain about it afterwards." she winks.

That night Ben tells Teena about Tonya agreeing to a threesome.

"I want your honest thoughts about it. The final decision on if we do it is mine but I need to hear your thoughts." Ben says in a calm tone.

"W...weeeellll, I....I don't know." Teena studders obviously struggling with her thoughts.

"What are your fears about doing it?"

"I...I.. I mean.... doing.... th... things with... m.. my sister."

"Ok. So what if it wasn't Tonya? What if I was fucking some other woman and wanted you there to lick her pussy and suck my cock? Any issues with that?"

"W.. well, N... no. Not really. If that's what you want."

"Let's view this through the lens of a Master and a slave. If a Master wants to watch his slave suck a dick then he commands her to do so. The guy could be his best friend or a business acquaintance or a bar tender. Who the guy is doesn't matter. The slave should only care that she is pleasing her Master by sucking the cock in her face at that moment."

"It's the same with eating a pussy. If you are willing to do it for one of my ex girlfriend's, lets say, then you should do it for me regardless. It's just licking a pussy and a pussy is a pussy. You are smart enough to understand that so tell me what your REAL concerns are about this."

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
482 Followers
12