Sisters Share a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"O... ok. Here it goes. In no particular order. What if Tonya holds it over me? And teases me about it? Whispers things to me at Thanksgiving while the family is around. Or worse, what if she likes it and wants more? Or what if we break up and you stop seeing Tonya and she makes me do it for other guys she starts banging?"

There is a long pause but Ben remains quiet. "A... and.... what if... if I like it? What if Tonya sees that I like it. I..if she thinks I am a sicko pervert. I mean I enjoy humiliation and gods knows nothing could be more humiliating than being a sex slave for your own sister."

Ben sat fascinated that she could freely admit that she might enjoy performing lesbian sex acts with Tonya but was scared to death of being judged for it.

"She already has that smug and superior attitude when it comes to sex. Like she is sooo much smarter than me. And has a better life because her sex life is sooo much better than mine."

"Wow, she must really rub your face in it sometimes."

"I don't know. I have kinda gotten used to it. Sometimes I get sick of feeling like she is the Queen of sex and I am just a normal woman with a normal sex life. Well until I met you!! Now I have a lot more orgasms!!" she admits with a soft smile.

Ben moves his face to hers and cradles her face in his hands as their lips lock together. The kiss becomes more passionate as Ben slides his tongue into her mouth and everything else fades away.

He lays her back and moves between her legs. His hard cock slides into her as their tongues continue to swirl in each other's mouth. His moves are slow and gentle in the missionary position.

After several long moments he breaks off the lengthy kiss and starts to pump her harder. His face next to hers as he growls, "Ohhh God you feel good."

He continues to quicken his pace as he pumps into her furiously. "I'm going to LOVE watching you eat my cum out of your sister's pussy!"

The words spoken out loud push them both over the edge. Teena reaches orgasm thinking of the humiliating act while Ben reaches orgasm thinking about his power and control over Teena.

The next day Teena is mortified about admitting to Ben that being humiliated in front of her older sister would be a turn on. And worse still that being her sister's sex slave might turn her on as well.

Meanwhile the next morning Ben has recognized that Teena is more of a slut than Tonya. The realization that Teena will do basically anything sexually if she feels safe and that she is not being judged by the people that know she is a complete slut slave. Tonya has fucked more people in her life BUT Teena has the real submissive slut mentality.

Later that day a text from Ben pops up on Teena's phone. 'Plan to have lunch Wednesday at your house. Normal time. We can have sandwiches or something easy.'

On Wednesday when Teena got home she wasn't surprised to see Tonya's car in the driveway. It was becoming a routine for her to 'have lunch' with Ben on days Ben and Tonya met at her house.

When she entered the house Ben was standing in the den naked waiting for her. Tonya was nowhere to be seen.

"Naked now. And come suck me clean."

Teena froze. She hadn't expected this. 'Tonya will see' 'OMG how can I do this knowing she will see me'

Ben's next words snap her out of her thoughts, "Don't make me say it again."

Silently she slips off her clothes leaving them in a pile on the floor. Nerves have her stomach turning flips as she feels embarrassed at the dampness between her legs.

A few short steps forward and she kneels in front of her Master. She knows that she will deny him nothing. Anything he asks will be done and they both know it.

Opening her mouth she takes the sticky cum coated cock all the way into her throat. Only stopping when her Master's balls are touching her chin.

"Ohhhh God Yes." comes the husky whisper from Ben. "Hands behind your back, slut." he commands as he grabs the back of her head and starts to slowly fuck Teena's face. Long slow strokes in and out of the obedient mouth.

Then Tonya strolls into the room with her usual 'I own the place' kind of attitude. "Well, well, well. She can swallow that cock. Even when it's covered in another woman's juices." she snickers, enjoying her sister's plight.

She stands next to Ben so her large boobs press against his right arm as she looks down on her sister. Watching her mouth stretch to accommodate the now massive cock as it has grown to it's full length and girth since she entered the room.

Teena starts to gag on the massive member as Ben continues his slow rhythmic fucking of her mouth.

"Damn right girl. Gag on that monster like an obedient slut." Tonya encourages.

"Babe, why don't we give her mouth a rest. Have a seat on the couch and I will ride that monster before I leave. I know you like my big tits in your face and you know I don't like to get on top very often. She can lick your balls or something to make herself useful."

The interaction since Tonya entered the room has Teena humiliated and turned on at the same time. Her juices are running down her thighs as she continues gagging on her Master's cock.

"I do LOVE those HUGE Tits in my face. So if you want another load who am I to deny you." Ben says as he pulls Teena's head off of his cock.

Tonya straddles Ben on the couch wrapping her arms around his neck allowing her large DD cup tits to rub his chin. She gives him a devilish smile before saying, "Slave grab that monster and slide it into it's favorite place."

Teena is mortified, knowing the dynamic between she and Tonya has changed forever, but she crawls forward grasping the base of her Master's cock and lining it up with her sister's wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh, that's it. Home sweet home for that cock." Tonya says sliding herself down the full length of Ben's shaft.

"Damn that feels good." she continues as she rotates her hips while still fully engulfing the large cock. "Now be a good slave and lick those balls while I enjoy this ride."

Tonya slowly slides up and down the long shaft as Teena leans in allowing her face to get close enough to lick her Master's balls. Tonya and Ben are both pleased that Teena has obeyed her sister without speaking. The dynamic between the three of them is exactly what Ben hoped would happen.

After a few minutes of feeling her butt bouncing on her sister's forehead Tonya starts to get really excited. The massive cock starts to make squishing sounds as the fucking becomes more intense.

Tonya's juices are flowing down onto Ben's balls as Teena continues to lick them. The tangy juices only serve to humiliate Teena even more as she dutifully does as she had been told to do by her sister.

"OH FUCK YEAH! I'm gonna cum Baby!" Ben says.

"Oh YEAH Babe! Pump that load into me. I will cum so hard when you shoot that load."

Primal sounds fill the room from the two of them. "Grrrrr...OH MY GOD.... Uuggghhhhh,YES....Fuck YEAH...."

After a long few moments Ben's cock slips out of Tonya and she plops down on the couch beside him. They are in the same position now. Their asses out on the edge of the couch legs spread panting to catch their breath.

Tonya smirks at the sight before her. "What a slut still licking those balls like she was told. Suck his cock clean slut. And rub your pussy while you do it."

Teena's face and neck blush red as she moves up to suck the semi hard cock. Her right hand slides between her legs and starts to rub her clit. The mixture of warm juices are not pleasant to taste but that only fuels her desire to orgasm from the humiliation as she rubs herself.

"Ok slut. His cum is going to start dripping onto your floor if you don't get over here and start sucking it out of me." The evil smile on Tonya's face tells Teena this won't be her last time being humiliated by her older sister. It is obvious to all three of them that Tonya is enjoying her power over her sister.

Teena knew this was coming and resigns herself to the fact that Ben wants to watch her do it and her sister will get off on the power trip.

"That's a good girl." Tonya giggles as she lifts her right foot and lays it on the small of Teena's back as Teena crawls between her sister's legs.

Her sister's pussy is swollen and gaping. A hot mess of womanhood and sexual secretions. The smell of sex is overpowering and when her tongue makes contact with the slippery lips of her sister's pussy she tastes a tangy goo that is starting to flow out.

Teena's mind races, 'This is sooo wrong..... why does her sister want this?.......... is it just a power trip?.... Wait, why am I so turned on?..... what the hell.... nasty smell... nasty taste and I am just expected to suck it all up like a human vacuum only here to clean up their post sex mess"

Tonya squeezes her massive boobs together and starts gently pulling on her own nipples knowing Ben will enjoy the wanton show. "Yeah, eat my pussy. I wanna cum on your face. It's been years since I have had a woman eat my pussy. Suck his cum out of me and rub your pussy, slut. Doing what you're told gets you off, doesn't it slut? You just need the right type of person to bring out your slutty side."

Teena's fingers are working magic on her clit as she eats her sister's pussy. Trying her best to bring her sister to orgasm as fast as possible so the humiliation can end. She starts to feel the familiar tingling that precedes her orgasms as her sister continues the verbal assault.

"Ohhh yeah, eat my pussy. I'm going to cum on your face. Give you my cum as a reward for being such an obedient slut." then Tonya's hand reaches out grabbing the back of Teena's head and pulling the face into her pussy.

She starts grinding her clit against her sister's nose. "Get that tongue deep in me you cunt. Obey your HOT older sister. Make me cum slut. UGH, YEAH, Deeper, Move it around in me, YES...YES... Yeeeeessssssss! OH MY GOD! WOW!"

Tonya's orgasm has her little sister's face wet with juices. Teena laps the spasming pussy furiously as her own body starts to tense and spasm. Her mind in the gutter her thoughts pushing her to orgasm...'she is cumming on my face'....'using me like a sex toy'.... 'Ben is watching my face be her pussy's pleasure tool'

The older sister releases her grip on the head that she just used like a sex toy to get off. Her submissive younger sister can breathe more freely now as her body racks and shakes. Teena's fingers coupled with her thoughts have pushed her over the edge.

"Oh god....Ugh ugh.... Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." *big exhale* as she slumps from all fours to on her side. Her hand still covering her crotch. Her face red and splotchy from it's rough treatment. Physically and emotionally spent she pants trying to catch her breath on the floor.

Ben was amazed, holding his phone, having just recorded the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life. Future possibilities seem endless with these two sisters.

A few moments later Tonya stands up a little weak in the knees and stretches her back. "Now THAT was HOT as FUCK! Like Top 10 of all time, hot. Now I need a shower." she says before striding out of the room confidently. Leaving her little sister covered in cum on the floor at her Master's feet.

12