Sisters Share a Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Teena's life of submission becomes the new normal.
7.3k words
4.55
11.8k
20
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers

Author's Note:

My usual themes of Humiliation, BDSM and Lesbian Sex are all here. All characters and events are fictional. I can see another chapter or two of this story if ratings and comments show me that you want more. Please vote & leave comments. Enjoy!

It wasn't long before Ben popped the question. "Teena, will you marry me? I want you to be my life partner and fulltime slave. To deny me nothing and accept all of my decisions about our lives and your life as final. I will accept your children as my own and provide for them accordingly. We will keep our lifestyle hidden from them as it is a life we chose and should not effect their lives at all."

Teena was excited! She loved and trusted Ben with all of her heart. She knew he would be a loving father to her children. And a stern Master to her. Having both in the same man was a dream come true.

"Yes!!" she almost screamed before grabbing his face in her hands and kissing him passionately. Their tongues wrapped in each other's mouth as lust and passion overwhelmed them.

Teena broke the kiss off and slid her hands from his face down to his chest. She looked up into his eyes and said, "Yes Master. I would love to be your life partner and fulltime slave. I know you have warned me that if we ever got married you would expect more of me as your slave. I know 24/7 will be difficult but I will do my best to please you in every way. I understand that you may decide to give other people the right to control me and even use me sexually as you see fit. As long as our lifestyle is kept away from my children, I will obey you and whomever else you tell me to obey."

Life was going well for Teena but she couldn't help but notice that her sister was having trouble with her boyfriend. She hadn't been happy with him recently and was talking about moving out. Tonya had bragged so much about Ben's cock being so much bigger and better that she knew Tonya would be fine as far as sexual pleasure went. But how about having intimacy with a partner? That worried Teena the more Tonya talked about moving out.

One day Tonya came by to see Teena and told her she was going to break up with her boyfriend and she had a new apartment lined up.

"Take vacation Monday so you can help me move. Be at my place at 8:15 am and we will pack my stuff. I will meet him for lunch to break the news while you take my stuff to my new place and start unpacking it for me."

"I don't know Tonya. He's a good guy and you need someone in your life. I don't want to worry about you."

"Oh please. Who needs a man for anything more than sex? And I have Ben with his magnificent cock!"

"I....I know. B...b...but that's different. You know?"

"OK! Enough bitch. I have made up my mind, so this debate is OVER. And it seems one of us needs to be reminded of their place!" Tonya said standing up from the couch and unbuttoning her blue jeans.

She hooked a thumb into her jeans and thong on either hip sliding them down below her knees exposing her naked ass. She then got on the couch on her knees facing the back of the couch with her elbows up on the top of the couch.

"I think licking my asshole will remind you of your place and who runs this world."

Teena froze. This was the first time since Ben gave Tonya, "total control over Teena, unless it conflicted with his rules or one of his commands", that she had ordered Teena to do something other than eat her pussy.

Tonya never looked back at her sister, simply arched her back pushing her ass out just a little. "Punishment can come in many forms cunt. Licking my asshole is to remind you of your place in our world. If you make me wait much longer you will get a belt to your ass for punishment for making me wait."

This was going to be disgusting for Teena. But what could she do? Her Master has given her sister total control with few exceptions. She moved forward kneeling behind her sister. Her body flushed red as the humiliation and shame mounted in her brain.

Her heart pounded so hard she felt her ear drums pounding to the same beat. It felt like an out of body experience as she moved forward placing a hand on each bare ass cheek in front of her. As she spread her sister's ass open, to reveal the rosebud she was expected to lick, she heard her sister's voice.

"That's right, cunt. Remind us both of our place!"

Teena stuck her tongue out making contact with the dank rosebud. Then she made a soft lick from bottom to top.

"ohhh, that feels weird." her older sister breathed softly. "But they say some people enjoy it. So keep going. Give me a good tongue massage back there."

The younger sister, still flushed and ashamed, felt her dirty mind start to accept this disgusting act as something that should excite her. Simply because it was disgusting it should excite her. She would never understand her perverted mind. But it always made her pussy moist to think this way.

"This isn't so bad. Kinda nice in a weird way. But we can't stop now, cunt. I want you to shove your tongue up in me. Give my asshole a good french kiss."

Teena knew her sister needed to be obeyed if this was ever going to end. So she stuck her tongue in as far as she could.

"Nice and deep, cunt. Prove to me that you know your place. That you know I am your superior and that you will do what I tell you regardless of how nasty it may be for you."

Tonya pulled her pants up and then spoke while looking down at her little sister on the floor. "That reminder should last you for a few days. I'll see you Monday at 8:15."

Once Tonya had her own place she wasted no time having Ben stay with her on occasion. This didn't make Teena happy. She mentioned it to Ben one day at her house not realizing that he was waiting for Tonya who was running late.

"This is NOT what I want from you, Teena. I have been fucking Tonya since before we started dating and told you I will continue to fuck her. As well as other women if I choose to in the future."

"I know, I know. I....it's just..... I am worried now that she is single that it will screw things up..... for... us."

"Remember how I said that I would expect more out of you when you became my wife? Well that starts NOW! No more questioning who I fuck or where I sleep. When you and the kids move in with me I will sleep at home more. And we will talk about a sensible excuse to give the kids when I don't."

"Yes Sir."

"Now go lay on your bed face down. Legs together, hands behind your head."

Moments later Tonya walks into the house to hear SMACK.... SMACK...SMACK!

As Ben's leather belt slaps into the flesh of her sister's plump ass. She makes her way to the bedroom knowing this would be some good foreplay for Ben.

She quietly strips off her clothes as she watches her little sister take a severe spanking. SMACK....SMACK.....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK. Her sister's fine ass has been turned into a purple and black mass of flesh.

Teena is sobbing uncontrollably, "P..pleeeaaasee.... M..maaaaaasssttteeerrr. I...i.. p..p...promise. I'll....n...n..never.. d...do....it...again." after Ben had dropped the belt on the floor.

"I don't know what she did. But I believe her, she won't do it again." Tonya says with a smirk as she walks over to Ben and kisses him passionately. Completely ignoring the plight of her younger sister still sobbing on the bed.

"Let's go to the couch Babe and leave cunt here to her thoughts."

"Oh NO! I'm not done with cunt."

Teena is crushed. Her Master has never called her cunt. That is a nickname that Tonya uses to humiliate her. Ben never calls her a cunt.

"Roll over, bitch. Now you straddle her face. She can lick your clit and my balls while I fuck you doggie style over her face. Then you won't have to move for her to clean you up when we are done."

Teena's black and blue ass burns when she rolls onto her back on the bed. Her older sister's pussy is already damp when she lowers it onto Teena's face. Seconds later Ben's big hairy balls drag across her forehead as his massive cock slowly enters the hot wet pussy just above her face.

"I don't feel a tongue." Ben bellows with his nine inch cock half way in Tonya's hot wet pussy.

"That's because it's swirling around my clit!" Tonya moans as the massive cock continues to stretch her open as it enters inch by inch. "We should beat her ass more often if this is the way she will work her tongue to please us after a beating."

"Yeah, that fine ass knows how to take the belt! Some times I think she pisses me off just to get spanked. She always cums really hard when I fuck her after a harsh spanking."

Teena's ass is burning and throbbing, but she has to admit that Ben is telling the truth. The hairy balls slide back and forth over her forehead and nose as he pounds the wet pussy just above her face. She continues to lick the clit as the two people above her start to moan and groan in pleasure.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah! Take this big cock!"

"Fuck me... fuck me harder... her tongue feels soooooo good... Yeah, more more! Faster, harder, faster, harder.... Fuck me GOOD!"

Words turn to grunts and groans as the orgasms explode from the bodies on top of Teena.

"Ohhhh, MY God, that cock is Awesome! Now let's see if cunt here can make me cum again with her mouth." the older sister says sitting up so her drooling pussy covers her little sister's mouth.

"Mmmmmm, that tongue feels good." she continues as she stretches her arms up over her head letting Ben get a good look at her massive rack on full display.

The dank, slimy goo tastes terrible. Just like it did the last time Teena was forced to suck it all up. After a minute or two of swallowing copious amounts of sexual juices and slimy goo, Teena's obedient tongue starts to pleasure her big tit sister hoping to get her off quickly and bring this session to an end.

She is rewarded as her sister's hips start making small rotations as she continues to work her tongue. Hoping her sister is close to cumming she works her tongue tirelessly on the clit. Swirling, kissing and sucking the sensitive nub while her sister starts grinding herself down into Teena's face. Using the face below her like an object to hump. A simple pleasure tool to get her off.

"There it is.... there it is.... keep going... keeeeeep going.... right there... there there there.... Nooooooooowwwwwwww! YES YES!! OHHHhhhhhhhhhhh yes!

After Teena agreed she was wrong to question Ben about his amount of time with Tonya she agreed that their wedding would be a small affair in Ben's backyard. After all Ben would be her 4th husband which wasn't something either of them were proud to admit.

Ben also decided that behind the scenes / privately it would be a cuckold wedding celebration as well. This made Teena nervous but she agreed. Knowing she would more than likely swallow more slimy goo from her sister's freshly fucked pussy on her wedding day.

The next day Ben told her that he had hired a wedding planner. An ex girlfriend of his named Lora. She would be coming to meet Teena and Tonya that weekend to get an idea of what she wanted to do for Ben.

Tonya was shocked to find out of the cuckold aspect behind the scenes of the wedding. And even more shocked to find out that she and Lora would plan the wedding with little to no input from Teena.

Tonya wasn't exactly clear on what boundary Teena had stepped over with Ben but it was obvious that Ben was using the wedding to prove a point to her. So Tonya thought it was best to keep her mouth shut about Lora coming to town to help plan the wedding. It was clear he would fuck Lora and Tonya wasn't excited about that but she was smart enough to keep her mouth shut and play along.

That Friday night Lora stayed with Ben. Saturday Teena was to take her kids to her parent's house for the day and return home and wait to meet Lora. Shortly after lunch Tonya showed up with Lora at Teena's house.

Tonya had met Ben and Lora for lunch and had been asked to take her to meet Teena so the three of them could discuss the wedding.

Tonya brought Lora in and introduced her to Teena. Lora was about Teena's height and a good 10 years older. A bleach bottle blonde, tan all over with huge DD obviously fake tits. They stood straight out like mountains no sag or sway to them at all.

Tonya explained that they met for lunch but had mostly small talk and now was the time to get to know each other a little. Tonya then asked Lora to give them a brief run down of her relationship with Ben so they could better understand where all this came from.

"Well, let's see. I'll be blunt since I understand you are both sleeping with Ben. I dated Ben some 15 years ago for a few of years. We had a few threesomes with friend's of mine and an occasional one with an ex girlfriend of his. Back then he was a bit wilder than he seems to be now. He wanted to fuck lots of women and more than likely I wasn't going to ever be enough for him. So I let him go. Haven't found a cock that nice on a decent man since. In the interest of full disclosure I should say that I fucked his brains out last night and again this morning. God what a magnificent cock!"

"I know, right!" Tonya giggled. "That thing has almost tamed me and this kitten doesn't get tamed!"

"So Ben instructed me to plan this wedding with you but not Teena. So let's discuss this now in front of Teena. We'll keep that part just amongst us girls." Lora smiled.

"Oh Yeah, that's right." Tonya giggled.

"Obviously a small wedding in his back yard doesn't need a wedding planner. It's this behind the scene's cuckold part that he wants me here for is what I think. Would you both agree?"

Both girls nod, yes. Then Tonya says, "That's exactly it. You may add some style to the wedding part but I think he wants you to add more cuckolding for Teena. He mentioned to me wanting her to eat a creampie the morning of the wedding. I told him I was up for making her eat one the night before and the morning of the wedding." Tonya laughed.

"Oh you naughty minx, you! Fucking your sister's man the night before and the morning of her wedding while being her Maid of Honor. You must fuck him all the time for Teena to accept it so easily?"

"The truth is Ben may have changed since you knew him. Ben and Teena are kinky. So making her eat his cum out of me is just the tip of the iceberg for these two."

"So her eating his load out of her sister isn't just a special wedding day thing? She already does that for you or him?"

"Well only twice so far but I think he wants that to continue. Not sure what you know about bdsm stuff but they are into that type of relationship. And Teena likes humiliation."

Lora nods. "Ahhh, I see now. Can't get much more humiliating than eating your sister's pussy. Unless it's got your husband's cum dripping out of it." she laughs before continuing, "I have dabbled in Dom / sub play. And now I know why Ben asked me if there was anything I would like to try in that realm that I have not experienced yet. Perhaps he is going to offer me use of his future wife."

Tonya agrees, "I think there is no doubt he will offer you use of Teena before the wedding. Speaking of which, as I mentioned on the ride over, Ben and I spoke while you were in the restroom and he wanted me to give you a demonstration of Teena's obedience. Something simple. Would you like a foot massage?"

A smile spread across Lora's face. "I certainly would. I mean it's the least she can do for me since I fucked her man last night and again this morning. But perhaps she should open a bottle of wine for us to enjoy first. We can discuss wedding plans while she massages my feet."

Tonya and Lora sipped wine and laughed about all of the cruel things they could make Teena do on her wedding day. Teena on her knees in front Lora, being completely ignored, while she obediently massaged Lora's feet. The small feet were soft and tan just like her legs. Her toes had recently been treated to a pedicure as well.

Tonya was starting to warm up to Lora. Although she didn't like the competition to be Ben's Cuckcake. She was liking the 'partner in crime' aspect when it came to humiliating Teena.

"What if we each fuck Ben the night before the wedding so she can eat a load from each of us. Then the next morning we grind up a viagra and put in his glass of Orange Juice." Tonya joked.

"Oh MY God! That would be hilarious! Although with his stamina and quick bounce back time we better only put half a pill in the OJ." came Lora's laughing response.

"Hell, leave it a whole pill. We could take turns fucking him until the pill wears off. Then wifey pooh here could eat four or five loads on her wedding day." Tonya cackled.

"She would be the first Bride too full for a slice of wedding cake." Lora giggled.

The two older women laughed hysterically as the events of their 'Epic cuckold Wedding' unfolded with larger and more perverse ideas. Teena knelt quietly massaging Lora's pretty feet. Switching each time Lora raised her other foot from the floor.

As the laughing slowed Tonya mentioned that Teena sucked toes.

"Oh, how rude of me. Dear please feel free to show me how talented you are by sucking my toes. I'll be sure to let Ben know how impressed I am that, Nipples here, massages feet and sucks toes."

Teena was mortified. It had been bad enough that she had to massage a stranger's feet while she listened to their incredibly nasty ideas for her wedding. But now to put the foot of the complete stranger in her mouth. Her face and neck flushed red as she leaned forward and licked the big toe of the foot she was massaging. There was a second lick before her obedient mouth engulfed the toe and sucked it like a small cock. She swirled her tongue around the toe hoping to get a compliment from the superior woman seated comfortably in front of her.

Tonya giggled. "Nipples, cute nickname for her! Teena take off your shirt and bra so Lora can see your flat chest. Then you can continue sucking her toes."

The bottle of wine was now empty and the two older women were less inhibited with their comments about Teena and their ideas for her.

"Wow! That's a flat chest. You definitely got the Tits in that family!" Lora giggled raising a foot back up to Teena's face showing that a glimpse of the flat chest was all she needed.

"I particularly love how she swirls her tongue around my toe like it's Ben's cock. She seems to be trying to impress me with her oral skills. I bet that swirling tongue feels good on a woman's clit."

"I can vouch for that!" Tonya says with a smirk.

Suddenly the front door opens startling all three women. Ben comes strolling in to see the scene he had hope would unfold. His slave serving her betters as they relaxed and chatted.

"I see you ladies are enjoying my slave's hospitality. As superior women should. However, I think it is time for Tonya to take you back to my place so you can have a leisurely afternoon getting ready for our night on the town."

"A warm bath and a quick nap sounds just heavenly if we are going to paint the town tonight." Lora replied. "And let me say your future wife really knows how to pleasure a woman's feet."

As Ben walks the two women to the door he turns back to Teena and says, "You get those pants off now!"

He returns to the den moments later and immediately pushes his hand between Teena's thighs. He finds exactly what he was hoping for as his fingers met her wet pussy. He gently stroked the wet outer lips as he whispered into her ear, "Glad to see you like the wedding planner I chose. And perhaps even some of their ideas about our wedding. Now get in the bedroom, face down ass up in the middle of the bed."

Ben climbed on the bed behind his slave and slapped his hard, thick, nine inch cock on her ass cheeks as few times. Savoring the moment before he pushed the bulbous head of his cock into her hot wet pussy.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
488 Followers
12