Sisters Share a Man Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long exhale came from Teena as the massive cock stretched her open. Her body began to tingle immediately. She needed this desperately. Pushed to the breaking point by being ignored by her Master while he spent time with an ex-girlfriend from out of town. Her sister and the ex-girlfriend humiliating her in her own house.

She needed the validation that Ben wanted her! Even if she earned her place in his life by serving and being humiliated by other women. She would gladly stoop to that level for him. Hell, live at that level for him if he wanted her too.

Finally his balls rested against her clit. She was completely full as Ben left his fully erect manhood balls deep in her throbbing wet pussy. Teena couldn't control the shimmers of her body. Goose pimples now covered her body while she began to shake as an orgasm built in her. Ben stayed completely still. Possessing his soon to be wife in the most intimate way possible.

Teena tried to stop it but couldn't control it. "OH GOD!" came her loud moan as she shook uncontrollably on the stiff manhood inside her. The orgasm rolled through her radiating out from her intimate core. Her brain thinking a thousand things all at once. The humiliation from her sister and Lora. The unfair way Ben was punishing her with their wedding day. Then this tremendous validation of his love for her!

Ben remained steady letting Teena's body exhaust her orgasm. Then he grabbed her hips and started to slide in and out of her dripping womanhood. Within minutes Teena was moaning incoherently. Ben started thrusting harder and HARDER. Pounding into the silky sleeve of pleasure.

Teena arched her back as another orgasm began to roll through her. Ben's massive cock reacted to the pulsing vagina and he let out a loud groan of, "OH GOD YES! Mmmmmmmmm."

Before leaving Ben spoke to Teena in a soft but firm voice.

"I know you think punishing you with our wedding is unfair but you caused this situation. I explained to Tonya that Lora is only here because of something you did. We agreed she should punish you for having to accept Lora fucking me. As such I called your parent's and they are keeping the kids until tomorrow morning so you and I can have a romantic night together."

"In reality I will have a hot night with Lora while you go to Tonya's place to be punished by your sister. Accept that your jealous insecurities have caused all of this and now you must accept the punishment."

Teena nodded as they stood in the doorway saying goodbye. She got on her tip toes and gave him a passionate French kiss. "I understand Master." her soft whisper gave way to an evil grin as she said, "And I will accept whatever disgusting things my sister makes me do for my punishment."

"That's the spirit. Be a good obedient slave. Indulge that dark submissive side of your brain that is dying to come out and play more than you allow it too." Ben says with a handsome smile.

After a brief call to her parent's thanking them for keeping her kids Teena grabs a shower and then calls Tonya. Her stomach in knots with dread and a hint of excitement as she listens to her sister's instructions.

"First you will put on your tightest jeans and 4" heels. No panties. Any top will do as long as it doesn't cover your ass. Then you will drive out the other side of town on highway 47. A few miles out of town there is an adult store. Jake is the manager there now."

'Oh god. This isn't good.' Teena thought. Jake is an ex of Tonya's who always stared at Teena's ass like he would kill to have it. It was creepy.

"I talked to him earlier and told him you lost a bet to me and I got to pick a guy that you would show your bare ass. I explained that I also wanted a toy or two from his store so I would kill two birds with one stone and send you to see him."

Teena was horrified but kept quiet. Knowing any complaining could make things worse. She knew tonight would be tough and humiliating but hadn't expected other people to be involved in her punishment.

"Jake said he would discount the items you get for me 50%. I thought that we should "earn" that discount so I agreed he could grope your ass for 3 seconds."

"OH God, Tonya!" Teena couldn't control her response.

"No, no, listen to me. The rules are set and simple. You will go in his office. Stand facing away from him and lower your pants to just above your knees. He will get his eyes full for a few seconds. Then he will step forward and grope your ass, one hand on each cheek, for a count of 3. Three seconds is it. Pants come up and you are gone. Simple enough, right?"

"Yeah, like he is going to just stop at three seconds. I won't have on panties. What if he pulls his cock out and rapes me? You know he always made me uncomfortable when he stared at me." Teena retorted in vain.

"Jake's not a bad guy. He just didn't sneak glances at women. He stared at a fine ass or big set of tits when he saw them. But he's no rapists. Actually, if you had ever taken the time to get to know him you would know he is as nice as Ben. Just not as subtle when checking out women."

"After that stop you will pick up dinner from my favorite Chinese restaurant and get your ass over here to finish paying the price for letting Lora into all of this. I still can't believe your dumb ass got us into this Lora shit! I was the Cuckcake and you were to be the obedient cuckquean wife. Now we have this third wheel bitch floating around out there spending time with Ben and his magnificent cock."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. It's my fault. I'll do it. I'll let Jake grope me. Just promise that is all he is going to do."

"Of course it is. I would never do anything like that to you. Besides, I don't want Ben pissed off at me because something happened to you. I trust Jake. He appreciates that I picked him because I trust him. Now hurry up and get your ass going! I have plans for you and can't wait to get started."

Nearly two hours later Teena got to Tonya's place.

"It's about damn time! Put the food in the kitchen and get naked. I want you naked in 4" heels like a submissive slut should be when serving her better's dinner."

Tonya sat at her table relishing the situation. Her embarrassed little sister hobbling around in 4" heels. Clearly she needed to wear them more often to learn how to walk in them. More embarrassed by being naked in front of her older sister while she served dinner.

Teena was standing at the counter dipping the food onto real plates when Tonya decided to pounce. "Arch your back, cunt. If Ben were sitting here he would want to admire your ass. You have a fine ass! Show it off, dumb cunt. When naked and serving your superiors, you should constantly try to look sexy. Or sexual. Like you want Ben to walk up behind you and stick his cock in you while you are making his plate."

"I'm going to have to teach you to be a better slut! If we are going to keep Ben's harem from growing, you need to be a better slut. Guys don't think about fucking other women when they are satisfied. Only when they are horny do they think about bedding a new piece of ass. Your mouth needs to be slobbering on his cock every night when you start living with him. Between my sweet pussy and your mouth and ass his dick should stay satisfied. Now, I'm starving let's eat!"

After dinner Teena stood washing the plates in the sink. "Arch your back, dumbass! Look sexual at ALL times when naked! Is that concept too hard for you to understand? We are going to practice you standing in 4" heels with your back arched every time we are together. It needs to become second nature to you. The normal way you stand when naked. Like a whore on the street corner trying to attract a cock from the men driving past."

"When you've finished cleaning up, bring me another glass of wine, I'll be in the den."

A few minutes later Teena enters the den walking like an infant that is still learning to walk. She's trying not to spill her sister's wine.

"Damn, you look silly. I will have you walking like a runway model in those heels before the wedding." Tonya says taking the glass of wine from her little sister.

"Now, pick this up." she says throwing a coin on the floor.

Teena bends her knees lowering her ass to near her heels and picks up the coin before walking over to hand it back to Tonya.

"Well, that was a waste of time. Listen to me! When you are naked in heels serving a superior, you should always move like a slut. Even when doing mundane tasks like picking up something off of the floor. Or running the vacuum cleaner or dusting."

"We are going to try this again. This time turn so your ass is toward me, the superior in the room, then spread your knees apart and bend at the waist to pick up the coin. Stand like you are about to be fucked doggie style, then reach down and pick up the coin. Ben or your superior in the room should see your pussy every time you bend over to pick something up."

Tonya tosses the coin on the floor again and Teena follows the instructions creating a lurid view of her pussy for her sister.

"Better but this time I want you to be more sensual in your moves. Once in position, arch your back to make sure you are on full display. Then slowly reach down and get the coin. Let the superior have ample time to take in the crotch shot. That's what men want to see." Tonya says before tossing the coin on the floor again.

"Good! Much better! Damn, that crotch looks wet from here." the older sister taunts.

"Now we are going to practice standing in heels with your back arched. Take that coin to the wall by the TV and hold it against the wall with your nose. Hands behind your head fingers interlocked and back arched. NICE! Much better! Damn those calves look good when you are in heels girl."

Teena felt silly. Like a child in time out. But sexy in an odd way too. Her sister rarely told her she looked good so the comment about her calves made her feel good.

"So tell me how things went with Jake. Was he a perfect gentleman groper?"

"It was ok."

"Not good enough, cunt. Describe everything that happened. Every detail."

"Ok. I went in"

"That's "Yes Ma'am" to you, cunt. Sister time was over dinner you are my slave cunt now!"

"Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am."

"I went in the store and Jake said he had your stuff ready. He pointed it was down the hall in his office. He obviously wanted to walk behind me to get a good look at my ass in those tight jeans. So I went first giving him the view he wanted."

"In the office he said it was cool you picked him and that I was ok with it. I turned around and pulled my pants down like you told me. He stared awhile. Like over 10 seconds. I was counting and got to 12 before he stepped up behind me."

"Yeah, and then?" Tonya asked with bated breath.

"I was so humiliated. Standing there for so long letting him look at me like I was a stripper in my 4" heels earning a dollar or something."

"The grope, tell me about it. How long was it? Were his hands strong and possessive?"

"Ugh, YES! Strong aggressive hands. Squeezing and rubbing my ass. When he first grabbed me, it startled me, so I didn't count in my head right away. So it was probably 5 seconds before I said, "Ok, that's it."

"But then he put his face right next to my ear and whispered, "Just 3 more seconds for me, ok." I didn't know what to do so I started to count again."

"I KNEW IT! You truly are a submissive little cunt. Letting him have more time. Then what happened?"

"Then he let go. It was weird, cause when he handed me the bag with your stuff in it he asked if he could buy me dinner or a drink one night."

"So my plan worked perfect! I played both of you like a fiddle."

"What do you mean, played us?"

"I told Jake you were single and that was part of the reason I picked him. I told him to be nice but ask for an extra 3 seconds to see if you objected. Then mentioned he should ask you out afterwards if he felt like things went well. That was an easy way to keep him from going overboard with the groping in his office if he thought he might have a shot at going out with you."

"And then YOU. I knew your submissive ass would give him extra time. Such a complete submissive slut! You NEED to be a SLAVE! Need to have someone like me or Ben control you. Your mind and body crave it. You give in to anyone in a sexual situation.

Teena couldn't disagree with her sister's logic. She always seemed to let other people take charge. Especially in sexual situations.

"Legs or back hurting yet?" Tonya asked.

"Yes Ma'am. Stiff or tight calves and lower back."

"Good. No pain no gain!" Tonya giggled, obviously enjoying the situation with a smirk on her face.

"I think Ben is excited to have me taking a more active role in BDSM with you. It was hilarious to me when he handed me a riding crop in the parking lot of the restaurant today. Right after he explained that you caused this whole Lora situation that I now have to live with!"

Tonya's tone remained pleasant, but Teena knew she was upset. "He suggested I try the riding crop. Thought I might like the red stripes it will leave on your ass. I think it's time to find out!"

"I think 10 really hard will be a good start. Keep that coin on the wall cunt. Or we'll have to start over."

Teena braced herself, knowing this was going to hurt. SMACK.... SMACK.... SMACK! The first three blows were hard. It was obvious her sister meant for this to be painful.

SMACK..... SMACK...... SMACK..... SMACK! The searing pain shot through Teena's body as her eyes began to tear up. No way she would keep from crying with the voracity of her sister's blows. She pushed her nose harder into the wall. The coin couldn't fall. No way she could take 10 more like this.

SMACK.... SMACK..... SMACK!

Teena's sobs covered the sound of the riding crop being dropped on the coffee table. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her nose kept the coin trapped against the wall.

Tonya admired her younger sister's ass. The stark contrast between white skin and angry red stripes from the crop were titillating for the older sister. The power to give such angry marks and pain exciting her. She couldn't deny her womanhood was going from moist to wet as she moved forward to grope the abused ass cheeks.

"Keep that coin on the wall and arch your back, cunt!" Tonya said before grabbing a sore ass cheek in each hand. Squeezing and pulling the burning flesh.

"OWWWWW! PLEASE STOP!" her helpless younger sister begged.

"PLEASE Tonya, it HURTS!"

Tonya released her grip on the burning ass only to take a huge swing with her right hand and SMACK the whining younger sister's right butt cheek.

"That's Ma'am to you, cunt! Now go wash your face. You have pussy to eat."

Several minutes later Teena is on her knees between her older sister's legs tasting the juices from the excited pussy in her face.

"Yeah, taste my juices. Spanking you was kinda hot for me. Ben will be excited to hear that, I am sure." the older sister ends with a giggle and a smirk at the face between her legs.

"Guess you didn't even look in this bag you brought me from Jake." Tonya says pulling it to herself from the other end of the couch. She pulls out a wide leather piece with a strap on either end that can close like a belt. Teena can see it goes around a person's head so it must be some kind of gag.

"This middle part has a snap to allow it to open." Tonya demonstrates for her sister, showing a hole when the front piece is unsnapped.

"So it goes around your head and the hole will fit a dildo. I ordered one 8 inches long online. The part that sticks through the hole into your mouth is smaller and only about 3 inches long. Can't have you choking to death when I am using it."

Teena is still a little unclear about this gag when her older sister grabs the back of her head and pulls forward.

"Get your tongue DEEP in me! Yeah, move it around like an obedient slut would! Yeah, that's it. Get that whole long wide tongue in there for me."

Tonya releases her sister's head and says, "To my bedroom cunt. and arch your back and swing that ass like you would if Ben were behind you."

Once in the bedroom Teena has the new gag strapped to her head with the smaller 3 inch part of the dildo in her mouth and a thicker 8 inch dildo sticking out in front of her face.

"You look utterly ridiculous with that dick waving around in front of your face!" Tonya taunts laughing hysterically.

"On the bed on your back, cunt. It's time for me to get fucked. And since Ben is otherwise occupied this rubber cock attached to your face will have to do."

Tonya straddles her sister's face and lowers her wet pussy onto the large dildo. The dildo is just an inch smaller than Ben's cock and almost as thick. Perfect for what she wanted. Big enough to enjoy but smaller than Ben's cock.

"You know I bought this gag and dildo because it was the most humiliating way, I could think of, to use you and get myself off with a cock. A strapon wasn't going to work. You between my legs or fucking me from behind with you in control. NOT gonna happen."

"But this way." Tonya moaned still lowering her dripping womanhood down the long rubber shaft. "This way my juices flow toward your face. So you can see them and smell them while I ride your face." She lets out a sigh as she finally reaches the bottom of the fake cock.

She slowly starts to raise and lower herself onto the fake cock. After a few minutes it starts to feel good. She gets more enthusiastic and squishing sounds start to fill the room.

Teena is mortified. She is being forced to lay underneath her sister while her sister masturbates over her face with a huge cock being held up by her mouth. Watching her sister's HUGE boobs jump and bounce as she enjoys the ride over her little sister's face.

"UGH, Ohhhh, yes.... yes... hold that cock for me, cunt. Do your job and fuck me when Ben isn't around." comes the ragged whisper of a woman closing in on a climax.

Teena feels a dribble of juices on her chin and it slowly trickles down her neck. Her sister still riding the cock jutting out of her mouth. Increasing her rhythm and moans as she grows closer to a heavenly end.

"Is this good for you? Being used like a cunt should. Serving your man's Hot girlfriend. Your hotter big sister! Just a sex toy used to pleasure other women. Women that fuck your man and make you eat his cum out of them!"

Words turn to moans and groans as Tonya has a powerful climax. She can't believe how incredibly HOT this scenario is for her as the massive orgasm rolls through her body. Tonya can no longer deny that she LOVES the power she feels when in control of another person. It's so perverse using another person to lick her asshole and hold her dildo with their submissive mouth. Thinking about making her little sister do such nasty things pushes Tonya to a second orgasm. She hunches over and lurches her hips forward and back just inches above her sister's face.

Pure ecstasy fills the older sister. While her submissive little sister has her hands between her thighs pleasuring herself. Her mind basking in the humiliation of being used as a dildo holder.

12