All Comments on 'Sister's Slave Pt. 02'

by FacefartingJess

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

This is my favorite series. Are you drawing on any real, personal experience when writing these?

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Wow! Thanks!

I know there's only one comment right now, but I also got 3 followers within minutes of the story publishing! Thanks so much! Didn't expect this! Also, yes... I do have one of two experiences to draw inspiration from, anon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
When’s part 3

When’s part 3

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 3?

It's to know you want a part 3, anon... But these things aren't exactly quick or easy to write. Please be patient! Like I said in a comment on part one, I have ideas to implement full body worship, stink worship, toilet slavery, and Incestual themes later on, but if there are any things you'd like to see in particular, I'd be open to suggestions. Well, as long as they fit with the theme of the series...

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 3?

It's nice to know you want a part 3, anon... But these things aren't exactly quick or easy to write! Please be patient! Like I said in a comment on part 1, I have ideas for full body worship, stink worship, toilet slavery, and Incestual themes, but it you have anything else you'd like in future parts, I'd be open to suggestions... As long as they fit with the theme of the series!

P.S: Sorry if this comment appears multiple times; there was a technical malfunction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any chance of smother play in the future?

Is there any chance of there being harsh facesitting smother in the future?

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Smothering

Extreme Smothering? Do you mean like suffocation via facesitting? If that is what you mean, I was planning on doing that, yes. I could also do smothering with tits too... Any other suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Farts in mouth

I'd love some more farts in the mouth and fart swallowing. Have you ever done that before? :)

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Fart Eating/Swallowing

I actually prefer farting on/in the nose because I feel like it's more torturous, but I have done it in his mouth before, yes... I usually make him hold it for a while before swallowing. Also, here's a list of things I'm planning to do: Fart Sniffing, Fart Eating, Ass/Tit Smother, Suffocation, Scat/Urination/Toilet Slavery, Armpit Worship, Foot Worship, Ass Eating, and maybe some Incestual things later on... If there's anything you'd like to see that I didn't mention there, feel free to request!

Anonomous369Anonomous369over 5 years ago
Any chance of facefucking/faceriding?

Is there any chane of there being facefucking/faceriding?

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Faceriding

Facefarting could happen, but trafficking isn't likely...

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 3!

Part 3 of this Story will hopefully be available in the Incest/Taboo category soon! Keep an eye out if you're interested!

FacefartingJessFacefartingJessover 5 years agoAuthor
Faceriding

Facefarting might happen but facefucking isn't likely.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Nice

Love you control over your brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Drooling

Loved part two! I love that she tells him she has to shit and then returns and tells him to eat her ass. I loved when my gf would permit me to be her toilet paper. She would have me on my knees in front of the toilet and would push my face between her legs to smell her sitting. Farts always smelled stronger when they hit the toilet water. Sometimes my face would get splashed. The smell would be overwhelming. When she was done, she would she would turn and kneel on the seat with her ass out. She would call me toilet paper and tell me to get in there and clean her ass. She was always vivid too, and would remind me not to forget to clean inside her Asshole as deep as I could reach. I only got this as a treat once in a while except for when she had her period. She always had particularly nasty wet sticky shit or the runs when she was bleeding and she was always muckier and would use me to wipe her ass every time. I'd have to clean her in front first as she squeezed out goopy buts of period. She'd tell me to suck it out the same wY she often said, suck my filthy shit hole and laugh. Once she felt clean she'd tell me to thank her. If it had been explosive diarrhea she'd make me beg to use me for toilet paper and then grab my head and hold it while she wiped her whole ass down my face first before putting my tongue to work.

Can't wait to read the next chapter and maybe I'll comment more about her games with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Read part one too

this story is sooo good keep at it!

moving on to part 3 now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFacefartingJess@FacefartingJess
94 Followers
I'm a slim, lightweight and petite 19 year old girl (5'5 and 6 Stone) with rather obvious fetishes and the ability to take pleasure in both dominant and submissive playtime, but with a preference for being submissive~ I'm bisexual, and am willing to do almost anything to sati...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES