Sister's Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
My Brother torture continues after my burrito supper!
2.1k words
3.96
62.9k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was already past midnight when I heard the feint moans of my brother as he awakened from his toxic slumber. His expressions of tiredness quickly turned to those of surprise as he found himself restrained on my bed.

"What the Fuck is this," he exclaimed, unaware of my presence a few steps to his side.

He struggled pathetically for a moment, before reluctantly turning his head to find the source of a sudden rumbling noise. The brief silence was broken by a gasp of horror as he saw me standing over him.

"This, Brother, is your new home," I explained.

"What the hell do you mean," he asked hesitantly .

"Well, I've been thinking it over since dinner; I just don't think I can trust you anymore!"

"Trust me," he repeated, as if confirming my words.

"How can you say that? I've been obedient to you up until now, and I've only tried to get back at you once!"

I intensified the glare I looked over him with, and he immediately stopped himself.

"It doesn't matter how many times you've tried. The fact that you even tried at all tells me that you don't seem to understand your place!"

His efforts to protest were hastily cut short as my stomach cried out once more.

He began pleading with his typical, "Let's talk about this, Sis," but I ignored his complaints and took a few steps towards him.

"It looks like I need to remind you who's in charge here," I teased, slowly raising myself onto the bed beside him.

"Please, Sis, " he began, staring stupidly at me in an attempt to deter me.

His entire body flinched inside it's prison of tape as I angrily shouted, "I don't want to hear you call me Sis again, understand? From now on, you refer to me as Princess or Mistress!"

Perhaps it was due to his pathetic situation as opposed to actual obedience, but the only words he could force from his mouth were, "Yes, Mistress."

To my surprise, his face looked slightly less pathetic after he said that, and he instead appeared to be bored. I, on the other hand, was experiencing a strange sense of pleasure after hearing my brother refer to me as such.

It took a moment, but I eventually returned from my dazed state and immediately lifted one leg over his chest and sat down mere inches from his face.

"So, Slave. Are you ready for your punishment?"

Though he tried to hide it, I could still see a hint of fear in his eyes. He glanced rapidly around the room as he tried to regain his composure, before eventually giving up and replying with a shaky, "Fine..."

At first, I was unsure of what to do next; I wasn't expecting him to give in so easily. Eventually, though, I decided to use his obedience against him.

"Alright," I suddenly exclaimed, "If you're that confident, I suppose I don't need to ease you into it!"

With that, I gently lifted myself to a standing position, and dropped my panties onto his chest below, stepping over them to kneel beside him. I then removed them from his chest and tossed then to the floor before returning to my original position atop him.

He was noticeably uncomfortable with this, but still did not speak a word.

I decided then that I would have to do most of the talking, and playfully asked, "You enjoying the veiw?"

"I might have enjoyed it if I didn't know what's coming," he shyly admitted, staring intensely at the ground to avoid eye contact.

Instead of allowing myself to slip back into confusion, I jokingly called him a pervert, which prompted to give me an brief angry glare.

At that moment, my stomach growled yet again, and I decided I'd wasted enough time with idle talk. With his gaze fixated on me, I lifted my ass from his chest and parked it beneath his nose in a similar fashion to dinner time.

"Now remember," I called back to him, "I want to hear you sniffing my ass!"

Without speaking, he reluctantly began inhaling the natural scent of my sweaty ass, shivering every so often, but never stopping for even a second. I smiled widely as he obediently sniffed deeper, causing a light breeze to pass over my asshole.

"Getting used to your new job," I mocked.

"Yes, Mistress," came the muffled reply.

I decided not to think to much of it and noticed my stomach was, once again, crying out to us. My Brother also seemed to notice this, and stopped sniffing to brace himself for the inevitable expulsions.

Of course, I immediately ordered him, "Get you nose back in there and sniff!"

After a brief pause, he eventually obliged, pushing his nose against my asshole. He began his first breathe and was immediately greeted by a loud, stinky fart, that forced it's way down his windpipe before he had chance to stop. At this point, he lost his composure, and began heavily gagging from the smell.

"God, Sis! What the hell did you eat?"

"Well, I decided I wanted more beans, so I heated up those bean burritos we had left over from the takeout last night!"

I couldn't help but laugh as my brother began coughing uncontrollably in an attempt to rid himself of the smell.

"That was just the first of many, Slave! You're going to adore your sister's farts by tommorrow!"

With that, I forced his nose back into my crack and released a silent fart into his nostrils, holding him in place to force the gas into him.

"Breathe it all in, Slave," I demanded from stop his chest.

Out of fear, he began sniffing once again, stopping every so often to cough.

Once the smell had faded, I released his head. He pulled his nose from my ass as quickly as he could and lay back on my pillow to breathe some fresh air.

"How did that smell, Slave," I asked, smiling evilly at him behind my shoulder.

"Terrible, Mistress," he answered with a defeated sigh.

I giggled once more before responding with a simple, "Good!"

I sat back down below his nose a continued farting into his nostrils for the proceeding half of the hour, briefly letting him up whenever he began flailing for air. I was impressed by the fact that he had remained conscious for so long, but saw it as more as an opportunity rather than an accomplishment. I blasted one more down his nose and lifted myself from my throne.

"Decided to listen to me now, have you? You're going to be my new was slave, and as such you will be tasked with breathing in each and every fart I let out, smelling my asshole after long days at work, and performing any other tasks I give you in future, understand?"

Knowing he would only be punished further if he refused, he forced himself to whisper, "Yes, Mistress..."

"Alright, then," I happily responded, feeling rather pleased with my brother's newfound obedience, "You're next duty is to open your mouth, and eat my putrid burrito farts! And don't worry, I've still got plenty left to give you!"

He didn't say a word, and simply nodded his head once. I removed the tape holding him to the bed and reminded him that he would be punished if he tried to run, before I lay on my stomach with my ass in front of him, and wrapped my feet around his neck to pull him closer.

"Lie flat with your mouth around my asshole!"

He followed my instructions diligently and was soon positioned with his head face-down in my ass, mouth resting open on my asshole. I tightened my grip of his neck with my legs, making him unable to pull away.

"Good boy," I teased, "Now don't let any of your Sister's delicious farts escape your mouth, understand?"

He nodded again and I began to push. It didn't take long for a wet eruption to flood into his mouth, echoing loudly as it squeezed out from my sweaty ass. Without even receiving any orders, he lifted his head from my ass, held his mouth shut, and showed me him swallowing the gas. He shivered as the taste travelled down his throat, before returning to his post and awaiting his next mouthful.

"It I didn't know any better, I'd say you were enjoying this," I remarked, flashing him another smile.

He gingerly shrugged off the idea and closed his eyes in anticipation. Two more boisterous farts went thundering down his throat in quick succession, each one wet enough to leave a sickening aftertaste on his tongue. He continued to prove that he was, in fact, swallowing my farts each time a new one emerged from my asshole.

This continued for a full hour, and my brother kept following my orders without question for the entire duration. It was clear that he wasn't comfortable with his new life, but I still found it rather suspicious that he suddenly became so submissive.

"Get up," I requested, slowly lifting myself back to my knees.

He joined in this motion and sat opposite me, still unable to look me straight in the eye.

"I need to go take a shit! When I get back, I expect you to be lying sideways under my bed cover, understand?"

Once again, "Yes, Mistress," was the only response. He was already burrowing under my covers as I left the room. I began thinking of other things I could make him do in the future as I sat in the bathroom. The idea to use him as toilet slave came to me, along with the idea to use him for sexual pleasure. Eventually, I settled on just using him for my farts for now, just to make sure he doesn't lose his obedience too quickly.

I finished up on the toilet and decided to leave a little bit of shit on my ass, just to introduce him to the concept. I came back in to find him curled up in a ball under my covers, and stood up on the bed above him.

"Put your mouth around my ass again," I demanded, grabbing the role of tape from the bedside table.

He made to follow my orders, but paused when he noticed the residue clinging to my asshole. The smell of the shit and sweat together was strong enough for us both to smell it, even with the difference in height.

He glanced up at me looking sorry for himself, presumably trying to confirm his suspicions. I simply nodded in return, and his straight face changed to show a disgusted expression. He waited for a moment to prepare himself, and then placed his mouth around my anus, forcing his head deep between my cheeks.

I ripped off a long piece of tape and used it to keep my brother from moving out of this position. He was now firmly stuck with his mouth wide open on my shitty asshole.

"Lie down again, " I called out, lowering myself along with him, and pulling the covers over him and up to my shoulders once he had settled.

"Now, eat my ass, Slave! "

A loud groan of distress eminated from beneath the covers at this request.

"Suit yourself, " I replied smugly.

"I guess I could go eat a few more burritos and force my suit into your mouth instead!"

He let out a feint scream upon hearing this, before eventually sighing. He lifted one hand up and gave me the okay gesture, then began hesitantly licking the outside of my asshole. Knowing he had no choice, he swallowed the sweat and shit that clung to his tongue after each lick, shivering slightly each time.

After cleaning the outside, he eventually stuck his tongue inside and began eating my asshole. Luckily for him, the inside was clean because I just took a shit, and he began to relax as he continued what was essentially his supper. That is, until another wet, ear-numbing Fart blasted into his mouth.

"Whoops, " I laughed from above, "Looks like I still have a little gas! Those burritos might have to become a more frequent meal!"

Compared to the literal shit he just ate, my farts were nothing. He continued diligently eating my ass all for hours, swallowing any farts that erupted into his throat. Needless to say, my slave didn't sleep much that night. I, on the other hand, had never slept better!

I allowed him to rest the next day. After all, I still have big plans for him...