Sisters Sometimes Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did want to test to see if there was any difference between the taste and aroma of twins. Once we were stretched out on the rear seat I slipped down between Betty's legs; I nuzzled my face into her crotch. Her panties were soaking wet from whatever activity she and Dan had been engaged in before the intermission. I let my tongue slip beneath the edge of her panties. She didn't cry foul, my tongue soon had the entire crotch of her panties pushed aside and was lapping at the hair covered, slick, juicy parts I had never before seen. In those days, all magazines airbrushed out the really important parts of a woman and it was a shock when I first saw the real thing, but I made a quick adjustment to my memory bank and learned to love the beauty, taste, and aroma of the female genitalia.

When we took the twins home that night, we were certain that we would see them the following weekend and since it would be our third date, we would get laid for sure. My heart sank when they announced that they would be leaving the next morning to spend a month with their grandparents in Michigan. Dan and I were quiet on the way home.

Emma, in her short nightshirt with nothing on underneath, consoled us over a cold beer and suggested that we be patient, that the wait would be worthwhile. I took note of her nipples pressing against to soft fabric of her nightshirt as Dan fixed himself a sandwich; Emma leaned against me when she gave me a goodnight peck on the cheek, her nipples pressed against my back.

The next day was the most extraordinary day of my life. I won't go into the details in this story about sisters, but I will tell you, that Emma, whether feeling sorry for me for the missed opportunities I had suffered or for some other reason known only to her, decided to add a practical lab study to "the talk" she had given us earlier. Dan had driven his younger sister to Orlando for a cousin's birthday party; Emma had all afternoon for an in-depth lesson which covered a variety of positions, ways to please a woman, and oral and anal stimulation. I made sure I paid close attention to each topic. I was never sure if she had also afforded Dan the same opportunity.

It seemed like a long wait until the twins returned home. Getting laid no longer had the same sense of urgency that it had before that fateful Saturday; of course, I still wanted to get laid and we still wanted to get laid by the Miller twins, but I was no longer a virgin and I wasn't sure Dan was either. The problem was that we didn't even talk about it anymore; something had changed, but he gave no clue as to what it was and I certainly never mentioned my practical lab experience with his step-mother.

I was happy to be starting the evening with a new confidence and not being a virgin; but, the evening got off to a dubious start when Emma informed us she would need to use the Buick. We had to quickly come up with an alternate plan for the four of us doing anything in Dan's Fiat.

The twins were happy to see us and their mother stood close by giving us the evil eye, as usual. Betty, with the small freckle on her left ear lobe, took my hand and Becky latched onto Dan; off we went with rubbers in our pockets and high hopes of getting laid if the twins would go along with the new plan.

Once we squeezed into the small, Italian, sardine can on wheels, I announced that since we did not have a suitable car for going to the drive-in, we had rented a room at a local motel with a TV and a view of the bay. I'm not sure why I mentioned the TV and the view, but it sounded like a good idea at the time.

Becky immediately asked, "Just one room?"

I didn't want to tell her it was all we could afford so I replied, "Yes, we thought you would feel safer being together."

Betty spoke up, "I think that's a great idea and you are right, I do feel safer."

I felt the packed little Fiat speed up at the thought of what was in store for two young guys. Since we had already checked in before picking up the twins, we went straight to the room. Once inside, the girls tossed their purses onto the dresser then looked at each other when they realized there was only one king sized bed.

Becky giggled and pushed down on the mattress to test its firmness, "You really wanted us to be safe."

Betty laughed as I slipped my arms around her from behind, "It's not like we haven't tried it before, Sis."

"Let's hang up our clothes and maybe Mother won't fuss about us coming home so disheveled," Becky said as I began unbuttoning her sister's blouse.

Within minutes the twin's skirts and blouses were neatly hanging on the small clothes rack; they seemed completely comfortable parading around with us wearing only their matching panties and bras; Dan and I quickly stripped down to our boxers. There was no doubt that the twins were party girls with way more experience than Dan and I, but, with the obvious bulges in our boxers, we were ready, willing, and able to learn.

Betty's bra was the first to drop onto the floor, but Becky's quickly followed. I pulled Becky close to us to see if their breasts were also identical; I wrapped my hands around both sets and they didn't seem to vary in size. I didn't know anything about cup sizes, but their breasts fit into my hands without spilling out; my hands could easily palm a football. I looked them over carefully and saw no visual difference in size, the shape of their beautiful, white orbs, or the half-dollar sized, hard pink nipples; I concluded that both sets were, in fact, identical.

Dan wasn't convinced, he decided to give both sets the kiss test; of course, I was happy to stand behind them and hold them securely while he carried out the test. By the time he completed his test, the twins were hot and ready; my engorged hard-on had escaped through the fly opening of my boxers and was pushing against Betty's sweet, panty clad ass. She reached behind her and gave it a nice squeeze.

"We certainly hope you guys came prepared," Betty said.

It took a moment for me to get her meaning then I chuckled, "Dan's mother won't let us out the door until we showed her we were prepared."

"Wow, I wish our mother was that cool. All she ever tells us is, 'keep your knees together and be nice girls;' whatever that means," Becky said with laughter.

Betty added, "She still tells us the importance of being virgins when we get married."

I reached for my pants and removed the three-pack of rubbers from my pocket and lay them on one of the nightstands. Betty wrapped her soft, warm hand around my cock then unsnapped my boxes with her other hand and let them fall to the floor. When I turned around, her twin sister was already sitting at the foot of the bed naked; Dan stood in front of her as she covered his engorged meat with kisses.

Betty led me to the foot of the bed by my cock; she took a seat beside her sister and announced, "It's our turn to compare."

With my cock in one hand, Betty took Dan's cock from her sister's hand and held them close together, "What do you think, Sis, are they identical?"

Obviously, they were not; Dan's genitals were darker in color than mine, probably a reflection of his Italian heritage. He also had a large vein that spiraled lengthwise around his shaft. Mine had a much more pronounced glans around its shiny, plum colored head, but both were close in length, judging by the width of Betty's hands. The twins decided that both were very kissable even though they were not identical and took turns kissing each one.

Becky stood up and announced, "I'm ready to try mine on," and led Dan to the side of the bed while still holding his engorged cock.

Her sister and I watched as she unwrapped one of Dan's rubbers as he lay on his back and expertly rolled it down his shaft; she obviously had done it before. When she was satisfied with her work, she straddled his hips on her knees; when his cock was aligned just right, she slid down his shaft and completely impaled herself.

Betty and I stood up and watched as her sister sat up straight; her hands cupped her breasts and she slowly began rocking her hips back and forth. I pulled Betty's back against me and slipped my hand into the front of her panties. Becky looked over her shoulder and smiled at us as she continued to slowly rock her hips.

My wet fingers moved slowly over Betty's clit; she softly announced, "My sister loves to be watched; she's such a show-off."

When Becky leaned forward to allow Dan to enjoy her dangling breasts, she opened up an amazing view of Dan's dark meat bathed in her glistening, bright pink, labia and completely engulfed by her thick nest of dark pubic hair; her rear orifice was clinched tightly above the action taking place below. It was a beautiful sight; more like a confectionary delight than a bodily function.

I guess my natural voyeur tendencies took over and I developed a strong desire for watching others having sex; to this day I enjoy watching others, almost as much as I enjoy participating. I love it most when I can do both. Betty stood in front of me watching intently as her sister rode Dan's cock skillfully. She wiggled her panty clad ass against my cock as my fingers played in the wet folds of her cunt. Moans and sighs emanated from her mouth as she breathed faster and gasped for breath.

Betty pushed her panties down below the cheeks of her sweet ass and leaned over the bed supporting herself with her arms, "Get a rubber, quick'' she panted.

I struggled to get the damn thing open then I remembered that Becky had used her teeth to tear open the wrapper. I thought to myself, shit, Emma should have taught us how to open them instead of how to put them on. Once I got the damn thing open, it was easy to stretch to over the engorged head of my cock and roll it down the shaft. I moved behind Betty and with my rubber encased cock in hand and rubbed it up and down the wet furrow; Betty giggled then wiggled her hips in anticipation.

Betty turned her head to the side to watch her sister; she moaned as I sunk my cock into her wet, willing cunt. Becky was no longer rocking slowly on Dan's cock; she was grunting loudly as she pumped her hips wildly. Less than a foot away, I had Betty's hips in my hands and pumping furiously; our bodies coming together quickly produced a loud smacking sound. Thankfully the rubber helped to deaden the sensitivity enough to help me maintain control over the premature stirrings in my nuts.

I felt Betty's fingers close to my cod sack as she diddled her clit. I stopped watching my cock move in and out of her glistening wet cunt and focused my attention on watching her sister fuck my friend. Dan took control and rolled Becky over on her back and began pounding her unmercifully; she began howling like a bitch dog knotted to her mate. Betty's fingers moved faster over her clit, encouraged by her sister's wailing.

I squeezed my balls tightly, trying to hold my load for another round, but Dan, Betty, and Becky let go within seconds of each other. We all collapsed on the bed. When Becky recovered, she removed Dan's semen filled rubber and cleaned his spent, shrunken cock with her mouth and tossed the rubber in the trash can. We lay on the bed, talked, and cut up for a while. Betty lifted her leg closest to me and played with my semi-hard, rubber encased cock rubbing it up and down her red, swollen lips.

Becky leaned up on her elbow and asked, "So guys, was it worth the wait?"

Dan and I gave her a resounding, "Yes!"

I decided to play my card, "So, are you guys going to do a switch tonight too?"

Becky, batting her eyes innocently, came back with a, "What on earth do you mean?"

I laughed then showed Dan the small freckle on Betty's left ear lobe, "Now look at Becky's ear lobe," he did and found there was no freckle.

The twins blushed; they had been caught, so they decided to come clean.

Betty explained, "Switching dates lets us compare what we have experienced. Most girls can only describe how her date kisses; we get to actually experience it without our dates knowing it. On our second date, I told Becky about you going down on me in the back seat; she wanted to try it, so we switched."

Becky added, "And she gave both of you hand jobs on the same night," Then she laughed and added, "And she used your handkerchief to clean both of you."

Betty added, "We sometimes take turns sleeping or going out with your semen stained hankie in our panties."

I smiled as Dan again asked, "And you knew about this and didn't tell me?"

I laughed, "I wanted to see how it played out." Then I asked again, "So are you going to switch tonight too?"

Without a word, Becky moved beside me then straddled my head; I adjusted her hips so I could breath and licked her still glistening slit. Betty climbed upon my semi-erect, rubber encased cock. Between the taste and aroma of her sister's delicious treat and the heat from her own cunt I went from semi-erect to rock hard in record time. I couldn't see what was going on, but the movement on the bed seemed to indicate that Dan was standing beside Betty and her moans indicated that she was pleased with something he was doing to her mouth.

I got just a glimpse of Betty with Dan's cock in her mouth when her sister did a one-eighty on my face. As the tip of my nose pressed against Becky's rear orifice, the conversation seemed to indicate she had joined her sister in some oral event with Dan's cock. When that event ended, Betty moved off of my cock and onto the bed on her back. Becky quickly slid down my body facing my feet. When she reached my cock she inserted it in her cunt and began to ride me like a bronco.

Dan was wrapped in Betty's arms and legs and pounding away. He had obviously made a quick pit stop to install new rubber. I laughed when I saw that they came in different colors. I placed my hands behind my head and watched as my cock slipped in and out of the wet, glistening, pink membranes as Becky worked her hips. Her rear orifice seemed to wink at me as she rode my cock. This time I didn't worry about holding back; I began to buck against Becky's every thrust. I focused on the beauty of my engorged cock working in and out my date's twin sister.

I felt a rumbling in my nuts; my toes curled. I thought I would blow the end of the rubber off as the first spurt shot through my shaft and into the nipple like end of the rubber. I knew there wasn't enough space to catch it all. Becky quickly followed with a loud wail that easily drowned out my groan then she collapsed between my legs still impaled on my fast shrinking cock. When Becky recovered, she carefully slid the semen filled rubber off of my completely deflated, slimy, cock and tossed it into the trash can with Dan's two then cleaned me up with her warm mouth.

We had another rest period and Dan and I were able to get the twins to talk about some of their other sexploits. They admitted that they had lost their virginity to one of the groomsmen at a cousin's wedding. Becky was the first one and they held hands while the twenty-five-year-old took turns deflowering them. They also took on five guys they met at the beach during Spring Break. They were perfectly happy sharing the details with us. I slipped between Betty's legs and began enjoying her special treats; I quickly realized the identical twins differed in another way. Betty's labia were fuller and exposed over her puffy vulvae, whereas Becky's labia was smaller and neatly tucked inside her outer lips. But I could attest to the fact that they were both delicious.

Our encore was fast and furious; with my cock sunk in Betty, I stood up, lifted her off the bed supporting her thighs in my hands and her arms around my neck. She locked her legs around me and rode my cock as I held her off the floor. Becky decided she wanted to try it too; Dan followed my lead and we stood close by bouncing each of our twins on our cocks. I finally had to lean against a wall for support, but everyone was able to get off before collapsing on the bed. We all tried to get into the shower at the same time, but gave up and settled for two at a time.

The evening was a success and Emma, in a short, soft, cotton nightshirt with nothing underneath, gave us both big hugs and congratulations on our coming of age quest. Dan rushed off to use the bathroom as Emma and I held our embrace a bit longer; she didn't object to my hands roving over her hips and firm, round bottom. She melted against me and softly kissed my neck.

"I think it will be much easier from now on; a woman knows when a man is experienced," she told me.

"But you will always be my first and best lover," I replied.

Dan and I continued seeing the Miller twins every few weeks until they left for college at the end of the summer. Emma was right, getting laid got much easier after the first time. The things she taught me that Saturday, way back in 1959, have served me well over the decades; I am forever grateful to her.

12