Sisters' Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride back to the hotel didn't go any faster, and she had to stop herself from running across the lobby. She'd managed to send a quick text to her sister while Nate checked some notification on his phone.

Back in their hotel room, June read her text out loud, put her phone down, and returned her attention to her previous action.

*~~* *~~* *~~*

Nate led May into his hotel room. She pressed her hands to his chest as he shut the door behind her and walked backward to the edge of one of the beds. By the time he sat down, she was tugging at his shirttail, pulling it up. He obliged her by raising his arms and she yanked it over his head. Somewhere along the way, she'd kicked off her shoes and dropped her purse.

She stepped back, looking at him bathed in the light from the surrounding buildings, filtered through the sheer curtains drawn over the window. The blackout curtains were pulled back; his room was on a higher floor that hers so she didn't worry about anyone seeing in. His green eyes gleamed as he looked her over, leaning back on his hands. His chestnut skin glowed from the sheen of sweat from dancing.

They just looked for a moment, and May shivered in delighted anticipation. When Nate sat up, she closed the gap, sliding onto his lap and running her hands over the defined muscles in his arms.

She chuckled. "For a law school nerd, you look like you work out."

He slipped his hands around her tiny waist, gliding up her back, and across her shoulder blades.

"Mens sana in corpore sano," he said leaning down to kiss her.

"What?"

"Sound mind in a sound body."

"Oh, now you're just showing off."

It was his turn to chuckle. "I haven't started to show off, baby."

Whatever retort she might have had was overtaken by the moan she made when his lips met hers again. Soft and slow, gentle and insistent, their mouths met and they tasted each other. She rolled her hips, closer to him, pressing down against his pelvis and delighting in the little grunt that escaped as her mound met his shaft.

Her dress was almost at her waist. She slipped her hands down, tracing the bones in his spine as she leaned in, finding the edge of his waist band and slipping her fingers in the back. She stilled herself long enough to let him unzip the back of her dress, his cool fingertips tracing her ribs and then meeting near the cleft of her ass.

He eased her dress up and over her head, and the smile on his face was all the encouragement she needed. His lips found her neck, then her collar bone, her shoulders, and suddenly she was on her back, her legs hanging off the bed, and he was kneeling between them.

She heard the clatter of his belt unbuckling, and then his zipper falling. She sat up, wanting to see what she was in for, but he met her, kissed her hard, and laid her back down. He trailed kisses down her stomach, across from one hip to the other, then down her inner thigh. She felt him pause, felt the warmth of his breath on her now sopping underwear, and just when she imagined that he would touch her there, he leaned up.

He kissed her chin, then started back down again. He unclasped her bra and suckled at each of her small breasts. He licked her long nipples and then opened wide. While he was attending there, she felt his hands sliding her panties down her legs. She lifted her hips and when he settled back at her center, she felt only the softness and heat of his skin.

He kissed and tasted all down her stomach again, and she ran her fingers over the short tight curls at the sides of his head, then dug into the twists that adorned his crown. She loved the texture, the locks of his hair both soft and somewhat rough, yielding into a perfect handle for her. He made his way down, farther, closer to her center, and once again she rose up to meet him. He teased her again, skipping her mound and pulling out of her grasp. She felt his lips on the inside of one knee, his hands pressing her legs apart gently, his long fingers reaching up her thighs. She opened herself for him, inviting him in with a soft plea and then he kissed her again, leaving a trail up the tender skin.

When his tongue finally darted down to tap her mound and his fingers spread her lips, she shivered. She spread herself, bending her legs, matching her heels to her butt and reaching down with her hands to guide him. He didn't need the help, and found the right spot inerrantly. His tongue and lips worked on her, tracing circles around her clit and sucking her labia gently. She tilted her pelvis, and he slipped his hands up her sides, reaching in to cup her breasts as his mouth stayed put. He laved her clit and inner lips, licking and pulsing against her. She surged against him, clinging to him with fingers winding in his hair, and her other hand clasped over his on her breast.

His hands caressing and squeezed her, and she undulated under him in a secret rhythm they'd found together. He teased her, tasted her, touched her, brought her close to her edge.

Just as she was about to fall over, she pulled his mouth away from her.

In a wanton and husky voice that sounded strange in her own ears, she said, "I want to cum around you. I want you inside me. But.."

He nodded, squatted down and then climbed onto the bed with her. She saw the condom in its wrapper in his hand. He kissed her as he ripped the wrapper open.

When he broke the kiss, he smiled. "Was a boy scout. Always prepared."

She would have laughed, but she was too busy reaching, sliding her hand over his to unroll the latex over his shaft. She pushed him onto his back. She kissed him hard, then licked his chin, kissed down his neck, and latched onto his nipple.

Her hand stayed on his rod, and his fell away. She pumped him slowly, squeezing gently at his base while she moved down his body, leaving wet kisses in her wake. They moved together, in unspoken concert, Nate shifting to the center of the bed, and May turning to face him.

She straddled his hips, then reached for his hands, to place them on her breasts again.

He murmured something she couldn't quite hear as she knelt up and positioned his cockhead at her opening. She guided him in, his tip just past her entrance, and waited. She waited another heartbeat or two, until his hands were frantic on her and she saw his eyes widening in a plea.

Then she was sinking down, slowly, taking him in, feeling him filling her up, feeling his heat penetrating her core and melding them together. She watched him arch his back, rode the jerks of his hips as she settled on him, pressed her hands to his chest, ran her thumbs over his nipples.

When she moved, she was slow, deliberate, gentle. She rocked on him, slid up and slipped down. She rolled on him, front to back, and in tight circles. His hands roamed on her, squeezed her butt, gripped her sides, reached up to grasp her shoulders and pull her down to him. She let him, leaning forward and meeting his mouth with hers. Her nipples dragged against his skin and his fingers coiled in her long hair. She moved faster then, arching and swaying her back, riding him shallow and deep as their breath came faster and harder.

Words had turned to meaningless grunts, groans, and an occasional sibilant syllable. His hips rose to meet her, and the sounds of their bodies colliding together filled the room. He rolled them over, bracing himself on his hands, and she bent her legs again. She opened herself wide, feet on the mattress, knees almost flat, and he took her cue to move harder in her, to thrust more deeply, to test her depths and revel in her response.

She arched her back, snaked her hands around his ass, held on to him, desperate to keep all points of connection. When she tossed her head back and closed her eyes, she heard him whisper.

"No, baby, look at me. Look at me, bae."

She did. She met his intense gaze and lost herself there, lost herself in the sound of his voice, borne away by the pulse of his pelvis into hers and his thick shaft deep in her center.

She exhorted him. "Please, Nate, babe, please, I want to feel all of you."

He shifted his weight slightly, and she was able to reach around him more fully. Her hands circled his waist, pulling him down. He rested on his elbows then, and kissed her, claimed her. She shuddered under him, and he redoubled his pace. Her legs snapped closed around him, trapped him to her, and he reached back, pulled her knees high.

She shuddered again. "Omigod. Now, Nate. I'm..."

Her next words were lost as she squealed and spasmed around him. Her inner walls gripped him, and her hips jerked up, pushed her onto him as deeply as possible. Her fingers dug into his shoulder, leaving eight little crescent shaped cuts from her nails that he didn't even notice.

He grunted loud, hard. "Yes... I'm... OH!"

He held his breath, tensing, twisting, and then letting go with another loud wordless exclamation. He twitched and shivered as he laid down, kissing her forehead before settling beside her. He rolled over onto his back and May reached out for him. Her hand found his stomach, and his hand covered hers. She laid there, her body still twitching, and the afterglow beginning to wash over her. Her eyes were open and completely unfocused. She panted, gradually collected herself, and slowed her breathing down.

She pushed herself onto her side, and traced her hands over him. He reached down to pull off the condom, leaning over her to drop it into a disposable cup on the nightstand next to her. As he laid back down, he gathered her to him so he could look her in the eye.

He started to ask a question, but she stopped him by caressing his cheek and kissing him. When she was fully in his embrace, she pulled away.

She traced her thumb over his lips, pressed the tip into his mouth.

"You enjoy yourself?" she asked.

He only nodded. "You?"

"Immensely."

Her hand slipped down between them, finding his softening penis and wrapping her fingers around. He followed suit, curling his fingers into her wet heat, and sliding in. When her eyes fluttered, he leaned in close.

"You never did give me a chance to show off."

"Didn't?"

He shook his head, laid her on her back, and moved down. By the time his mouth and fingers had demonstrated their skills, and May showed her appreciation by cumming two or three times, Nate was hard again. May took the opportunity to use her mouth and hands on him, and when he let go, she didn't spit him out. They lay together again, drifting in their endorphin haze, somehow pulling the covers over them, and then sleeping.

Before dawn, May woke him, and they made love again.

*~~* *~~* *~~*

Later in the morning, May came back to her room with June, wearing a throwback OutKast t-shirt and a pair of sweats that were clearly too long for her. Her hair was still damp and she had a huge grin on her face. June was already awake, sitting next to the window, sipping on a fresh cup of coffee.

May tossed her dress and her purse on the bed, fished out her phone and wallet, and sat in the other chair.

"You had fun," June said, leaning back in her chair.

"You have no idea."

June smiled to herself, covering her expression by taking another drink.

"Anyway," May said, "I'm starved. I just stopped by to drop my stuff and get a couple of bucks in case the free breakfast is over."

She jumped up and sauntered out the door again.

Down in the breakfast area, May collected a bowl of cereal and made herself some coffee. She looked out over the seating area and grinned when she saw someone familiar. She walked up behind him, and set her coffee down. As she reached for his shoulder, he jumped and jerked away.

"Oh, hey. M—Summer. Hey."

May leaned down to kiss him, but he turned his face and it landed on his cheek. She furrowed her eyebrows, wondering why he was acting so standoffish. As he settled back in his chair, she sat, scooting close to him. She patted his knee, and he immediately picked her hand up and put it on the table. He squeezed gently, and then let her go.

May's mind started to spin, wondering if he'd soured on her so quickly, or what might be going on. Just when she was going to say something, he leaned over, squeezed her hand again.

He said, "Sorry, just not a big fan of public, y'know. Public affection."

May wrinkled her forehead again, but nodded.

"Anyway," he added. "How're you?"

May was taken aback again. "Fine. It's all fine."

He nodded in turn. "You want to get together again later?" he asked.

"Yeah, sure. Got something in mind."

He laughed. "I've been looking at that mini-golf place. I've always wanted to play."

"Mini-golf?" she asked, laughing and incredulous.

He shrugged. "Why not. Isn't vacation when you're supposed to do things you never would at home?"

"Yeah, ok, but, seriously. Mini-golf?"

He laughed, and suddenly May wasn't worried about anything. He squeezed her hand again, and scooped up the last of his cereal.

"Ok," May said. "Meet back here in an hour?"

"Sounds good."

As he stood, he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "See you then."

She watched him walking away, not worried, but also not completely sure what had just happened.

She told June about it when she got back to the hotel room.

"It's just weird, you know? Last night. I mean, even before we, you know, got together. He held my hand, he touched my shoulders, my back."

May was pacing around in the room, not really paying attention to her sister. June was sitting, crossed legged on her bed, with a pile of pillows in her lap.

She waited for May to pause her monologue, then said, "We need to come clean."

"What?" May turned and stared at her.

June met her gaze. "We need to come clean. We need to tell th—him. That there are two of us. That I'm the one who went to the beach yesterday."

"No. No. Oh come on June. He'll hate me. He'll dump me. He'll..."—May flopped down on the bed— "I can't."

June stared at her sister. "You have to. We have to. It's not fair. He deserves to know."

May glared. "You want him. You want him, too! You think he'll pick you."

"No. No. I mean, yeah, he seems like a great guy. And you're right. Totally fucking hot. Gorgeous." June took in a deep breath, clearing her mind. "That's why you have to tell him. He's perfect for you. But you won't get anywhere if you're not honest with him."

May got up and paced around again. "Ok. Ok. Look, we're going to play mini-golf. Can you believe it? Mini-golf of all things. Anyway. I'll suggest lunch after. I'll text you. You meet us there. So he can see for himself."

She sighed heavily and started pulling clothes out of her suitcase. "Worst case, we've still got a few days left."

"Yeah," June said. "When we planned this, it was all about the two of us having a great time together. I mean, if you're gonna ditch me for some guy, could you at least not make him some random hook-up?"

"Ok, but I've got a serious question."

"What's that?"

"What the fuck do you wear to mini-golf?"

*~~* *~~* *~~*

When May walked into the restaurant for lunch with Nate, she saw June sitting at the bar. Coincidentally, June was in the same seat she had been the night she met him. And June was turned sideways to the bar, to look out over the room. She caught her sister's eye, and saw her nod.

May and Nate went to a nearby table. She was nervous, trying to figure out how to tell him what needed to be told. She missed her sister looking past her, and grinning at a familiar face who walked into the restaurant after them. She also missed Nate acknowledge that person with a quick nod of his head.

The waitress attended to them quickly, and May, not wanting to cloud her thinking, ordered an iced tea.

"You don't want a beer?" Nate asked.

"Naw. Maybe after." She took a breath.

But Nate forestalled her. "Ok, you gotta admit, that was fun."

She laughed. "Yeah. More fun than I expected. Ok, but, listen. I have to say something."

"Uh oh. That's something a guy never wants to hear."

She reached out and took his hands, and was comforted when he ran his thumbs over her fingers lightly.

She looked in his eyes, smiled, and breathed in. "I. Ok. I'm gonna tell you something. And you're probably going to be mad. And that's ok, I don't blame you. But. Ok. I have a reason. Reasons. And."—She squeezed his hands— "I think. Ok, I hope, if you hear me out it'll all make sense."

He pulled his hands away, and said, "Jesus, Summer. What's going on?"

"That's part of it."

"What is?"

"My name." She sighed. "My name isn't Summer. I'm sorry. When we met, at first I was just having a little fun. I don't know why I didn't tell you my real name. It's May."

"Your real name is May?"

"Yeah."

"Ok. I mean. That's kinda weird. But..."

"There's something else."

"What, do you have a boyfriend or something?"

"No. Really Nate, just let me spit it all out, and then you can, you know, ask all the questions."

"Ok."

"I have a sister. A twin sister. And, ok. You don't know it, but you've met her."

May glanced up and gestured. She took in the startled look on Nate's face, and her stomach lurched. June walked over and sat at the table, next to May.

Nate started to speak, but May held up her hand. "Sorry. Just. This is June."

June held up a hand and waved it at Nate. "Hi."

May stared down at the table, barely able to make herself look at Nate. She pulled her hands close to her and squeezed them together.

"So, yeah. You and I met at the bar that night. And by the time I left, I really liked you. And then I was kicking myself for not getting your number. Then the next morning... Oh. I'm really sorry." She sighed. "I'm really sorry, but the next morning it was June who talked to you, and arranged that first date we had. And then..."

She leaned forward, twisted the iced tea glass around. Then she took another breath and looked up. Looked up and saw that Nate wasn't angry, that he was actually grinning at her.

"What?"

Nate gestured and May turned to look in the direction he pointed. Her mouth dropped open. She was looking at Nate's clone. She turned back to him, questions colliding in her brain. Just then, June rose and turned toward the man walking over. May and Nate both looked at her. May's mouth was still agape, and Nate's brows were furrowed.

As the man got to the table, he reached out, ostensibly to shake June's hand.

Nate held his hand out, and said, "May, this is my brother—"

"Nathan," said June.

Nathan took June's hand and brought it to his lips for a soft kiss. "June."

May and Nate said, in unison, "Wait. You two know each other?"

June and Nathan laughed, as his arm slipped around her waist and she leaned in for a hug.

June said, "Yep. As well as you two do."

May slapped the table, hard enough to startle all four of them, and cause the bartender to glance over.

"June Stephens, sit your ass down and explain."

Nate said, "Yeah, Nathan, what's the story?"

Nathan and June sat down.

"Well," Nathan said. "First things first." He pointed at his brother. "You need to come clean, too."

Nathan looked at May. "His name isn't Nate. It's Ethan. I'm Nathan."

May said. "I'm so confused."

The man she'd known as Nate said, "You're not the only one."

"Ok," June said, "let me." She pointed at her sister, then at the man next to her. "The two of you met in the bar Saturday night. While I was in the room, getting over my travel cold."

She looked at Ethan. "She comes up to our room, raving about this gorgeous guy she met. Can't stop talking about how great he is. Babbles at me for, like, I dunno, thirty minutes about everything you guys talked about. Won't shut up. Drove me nuts. Then it dawns on her that she lied to you about her name. She's miserable. Won't even talk to me. Then the next morning at breakfast, this guy,"—June turned and put her hand on Nathan's shoulder— "comes up to me and calls me by the fake name she'd given you."