Sisters' Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Nathan took up the story. "So, May, the version I hear is Ethan here telling me how he met this girl. How beautiful she is. How smart. Funny. Won't shut up. I almost smacked him; I swear. Then he gets all quiet. Says at first he pretended to be me, so he could set up a date."

"Wait," May interrupted, "why'd he pretend to be you?"

Ethan answered, "Cuz his girl had just cheated on him, and I thought he needed, you know. Some fun. No offense."

Nathan nodded. "Yeah, but, May, he decided he liked you so much. He gets back to our room, and he's got this sob story about how he met this cute girl but he did this idiotic thing. So the next morning, I see her." Nathan reached over and took June's hand. "And I think she's this 'Summer' chick he was talking about."

June cut in. "So, he comes over and chats me up. And at first I go along with it. I figure, I'll pretend to be you, get you a date, no harm, no foul."

June stopped. She laughed and reached up to stroke Nathan's cheek. "But I forgot. At some point I mentioned 'my sister May' and he starts laughing. He confessed the whole thing."

Ethan said, "But wait. How come you didn't just tell me you'd met her twin sister?"

Nathan scowled. "I did, remember? And you ran off on this trip about since you knew she lied to you, you'd have some fun with it. See how far she took it."

Ethan managed to blush, and May glared at him.

"You thought this would just be funny?" May said.

Nathan leaned over and patted May's hand. "Sorry, May, sometimes my brother is an asshole. Sometimes he thinks shit's funny that isn't."

May looked at June, "And how come you didn't tell me you'd met his twin brother?"

June glared back at her sister. "Two words -- Jared Hansen."

May blushed and grimaced. "Ok. Sure."

Nathan and Ethan looked at the two women. Ethan said, "Will one of you fill us in?"

May shook her head sheepishly. June said to Ethan, "Long story short. First guy I really had a crush on in high school. We'd heard he was planning to ask me to this school dance. I get sick; she goes to school dressed in my clothes. Says yes when he asks instead of telling him she isn't me. Then one of his buddies tells him he asked the wrong Stephens twin, and he won't talk to me for weeks. She was annoyed because the guy she liked went with some other chick."

Nathan and Ethan both said, "Damn."

May said to Nathan, "So, if you thought your brother was being an asshole, why'd you go along with it?"

June said, "Because you both got food poisoning."

May and Ethan said, "Huh?"

June said, "Wherever you guys went for dinner. Whatever you ate. Did you both in. It wasn't the burrito."

Nathan added, "June and I went on the boat ride together yesterday. While y'all two were ruining the bathrooms. I mean, I was expecting you" --Nathan pointed at May—"but I was happy to see your sister."

Ethan looked at his brother. "You sly dog. You dawg, you."

Nathan laughed and June blushed. May punched her sister in the arm. "You set us up to go dancing. So you two could spend the night together."

June nodded and Nathan leaned over and kissed her forehead.

Then June looked at the other pair. "Like you two didn't have just as much fun."

May blushed, and Ethan grinned ear to ear. They looked at each other and when Ethan leaned in for a kiss, May returned it in full.

Then she gasped. "Wait, that was you this morning!" She pointed at Nathan.

He nodded. "The mini-golf thing though, I swear that was all him. Boy's been ranting about wanting to do that since we got here and he saw the brochure. No idea why. None."

The four of them looked each other over, now definitely two couples. The waitress came and took their orders, and they settled in to getting to know each other. They spent most of the rest of the week all together. May spent her nights in Ethan's room, and Nathan spent his with June. When the end of the vacation came, they vowed to keep in touch.

And they did.

*~~* *~~* *~~*

Once again, thanks for reading. Please vote, and let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy all the April Fools stories.

Belle