All Comments on 'Sisters Summer'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was starving for a good brother sister/mom son story, saw your name today on the new story list & thought it's a great day. Disappointed for it's a lesbian story. :(

Not rating.

Kryms1nKryms1nover 2 years ago

Ok that was adorable 😊 it was so sweet how they talked things out as their relationship evolved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are without a shadow of a doubt the best writer on this site. The flow of your stories, the dialogue, the attention to detail is superb. You are the only writer I get excited for when I see new content. Bravo!

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 2 years ago

That was a wonderful story. More romantic than naughty the way Mommy Daycare was, but definitely good.

One of the better romantic stories in Lit anyway. Any ideas about a sequel to this?

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, cute, romantic story. Thanks. I wonder how easily a sister/sister romance would be accepted in real life? More easily than brother/sister because less chance of coercion and zero chance of incestuous pregnancy. But certainly not as easily accepted as in this story. Doesn’t matter. Fun reading anyway.

Robinius1Robinius1over 2 years ago

I'm sure this was another fine story, but I'm really not at all interested in gays or lesbians in any way. Lost all interest quickly and only managed to finish the first page. I suppose you can't please all of the people all of the time.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I do love your stories, but do much prefer your brother/ sister tales. You do have the knack to be able to weave such brilliant sibling romance stories.

4/5, but only because of my preference for other sibling genre.

rick0699rick0699over 2 years ago

Another fantastic Xarth story. My favorites are definitely his sister/sister stories (especially Cuddle Slut). The conversation dialogue is always top tier in his stories. Very much liked the exhibitionism parts. I'm normally not a fan of too much butt stuff, but it felt like it was part of the character development and not just for sex filler. Great job!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I was waiting for at least Jess to get her tongue in there too. Didn't happen but a good read anyway . Well deserved 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wanted to like this so much. Sister/sister stories are so hard to come by and "Cuddle-Slut" is easily one of my absolute favorite stories on this site. That said, this thing was all over the place. It started out dull. The discussions about sexuality and percentages felt really forced. When the romance finally comes, it comes completely out of no where. All of a sudden, the older sister is sorry she left and they're off to the races. I didn't mind the anal content. Although I did think the reasons given for it's inclusion weren't very logical. I think it would have worked better for her to just be into anal play. None of those things killed the story for me. That didn't happen until they got to the beach. The disclosure of their relationship was unbelievable enough, but the exhibitionism was the dagger. It made absolutely no sense. Then the notion that they would have full on sex in front of their friends later in the story pushed it even further. The dialogue was a bit of a problem too. Every time one of them would say something poignant, the very next line would be some smart ass comment that would completely kill the moment. I get that it was supposed to be flirty banter, but it just didn't work. Still, it was well written and I do appreciate the effort you put into it. I understand most of my complaints boil down to personal preference and I hope others find some enjoyment in the story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, out of all of the stuff that you have written, this was my least favorite. The sister on sister stuff is hot but several of the other elements of the story ruined it for me. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed. Not your best. Some weird choices here. A lot of elements that didn't fit together at all.

PyronomiconPyronomiconover 2 years ago

Absoloutly fabulous. Lived the ride. Giod emotions, real emotions muxed with plenty of taboo naughty sexyness.

Thanks.

_RD__RD_over 2 years ago

Some problems that others have brought up, but on the other hand I felt you blended back & forth here in a way that's a bit of a step up again - got quite a bunch of unexpected feels here. Enjoyed the usual silliness too.

weissroseweissroseover 2 years ago

I, with no exaggeration, think this might be the sweetest and sexiest story on this website. A long, slow burn with the sweetest payoff.

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaover 2 years ago

amazing! such a great read. Love your works Xarth, bum play is a real winner for me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dialogue was grating and the MC wasn't very likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dammit, Xarth. Why must you torment me this way? There's nothing I love better than a sweet romance between sisters, and there's almost nothing that turns me off (and nauseates me) faster than anal. So I'm very conflicted about this one. The first few pages are good enough for a 5, but I dearly hope that inspiration strikes you soon for a more vanilla sister/sister story.

PhineasPhineasover 2 years ago
Refreshing with a twist

Loved how the characters weren't clueless or simplistically naive. They fell into each other almost naturally and that worked well. The anal was a nice twist, I have to say. Adds some spice and kink to what was otherwise very simple and sweet. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The public groping was gross. 2

robocotrobocotover 2 years ago

very cute and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very cute and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good tale well told. You have an ear for dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s unfair how adorable you make them. Well played

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This thing would have benefitted a brutal editing. It could have been 3 pages shorter. A lot of dull filler here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!!!! Great story, I loved the sprinkle of true humor siblings would have together. Thank you for the great time reading (something I don't really enjoy doing)!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was not interested in a lesbo story, you should qualify what the story is about so we don't waste our time reading something we are not interested in. didn't get real far, but was majorly disappointed to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful, thank you! You could have gone a bit more into detail about how it felt for Triss to get anally deflowered. I mean physically, not emotionally. All we learn is, that Kara put her fingers in, then the dildo, and then it works. A bit too easy for the first time tbh. Other than that, a great story. I really enjoyed it.

NeshalinNeshalinalmost 2 years ago

Seeing this one is a bit more controversial judging by what others are commenting, butt I think this may be my favourite of your sisters stories yet! The two are very cute together and delightfully bold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story. Almost believable, apart from all the sexual stuff in front of friends. Maybe i have just lead a sheltered life.

Re Anon who is pissed off coz he started to read a lesbian story.

3 things about your unfounded complaint.

1) What do you expect to find when the story tags read lesbian incest, sibcest and sister love.

Is that not a strong enough hint that this is lesbian love story between 2 sisters. state that this story is lesbian.

2) The authors note at the top of page one states that this is a romance between sisters.

3) The brief websites story description speaks of sisters reuniting .

You have no one to blame but yourself if you did not know in advance this story was a lesbian story.

Most of the authors here spend to a lot of time and effort to give us free entertainment and yet you cannot spend 10 seconds to check that your oversensitive dislikes are not going to be offended?

Please check the tags and other helpful bits of info before you enter into an insulting tirade.

All you have achieved is to show your ignorance and arrogance and other sexual problems for all readers to see.

As I understand it, Literotica set the tabs (that you choose to overlook) for each story, not the author. So again you lucked out by insulting the author for something beyond his control.

What's that old saying. Oh yeah.

Look before you leap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Agree on all the public stuff. It really took me out of the story. Still well written, but it's a close miss for me. I enjoy your work though!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Note to readers: try not to bring your preconceptions of the topics or your expectations about how or how not the story should unfold. See how well the writer develops the story and the characters involved. For me, this was a lovely slow-burn sister incest lesbian story. I appreciated that it was a long time before the "hot stuff" which was entirely appropriate given the sensitive and insightful introspection of both sisters who were slowly awakening into their own new view of sexuality and the already close sisterly relations. And even those relations unfolded slowly as Kara had to come to grips with past insecurities. The exhibitionism was perhaps a bit much, but it was part of the two sisters coming out and affirming their new lesbian relationship. I've had friends like that who simply enjoy each other's company, and if things get really hot, they enjoy it more. Notice, it didn't turn any of their friends away from being straight, but at the same time they were happy sharing the eroticism of the two sisters. It was all very heartfelt and loving, both between the sisters and between the sisters and their friends. Such is as it should be in a world with less judgment. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...