Sister's Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
The morning after.
2.2k words
4.59
34.2k
53
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers

When Jason awoke late the next morning, he was alone in bed and a bit confused. Slowly, he regained consciousness and the events of the previous evening came flooding back to him. It had not been a dream. He truly had been sleeping with his stepsister...and it had been an incredible night of wild sex. Even though Lori was somewhat of a novice when it came to her bedroom skills, she was equipped with all the right tools and passionate about learning more. He smiled when he remembered how sincere she was about giving him pleasure and wanting only to please him.

Just then he heard a timer beep from the kitchen. He got out of bed and slipped on some nylon running shorts. Lori was at the counter pouring coffee.

"Oh, hi...good morning, I should say. I was just going to bring you some coffee. I hope you like it strong. How'd you sleep?"

"Like the proverbial log. How bout you?"

"I haven't slept that soundly in ages, Jason. Probably because you wore me out, but also because I was able to get a few things off my chest. Thank you for listening to me." She gave a hint of a grimace as she handed him the coffee. "I'm a little sore this morning." she smiled and gave a brief nervous laugh. "But it's a good sore, if you know what I mean."

She was dressed again in his Ohio State tee, her boobs jiggling seductively. "I was going to make some eggs and hash browns if that's ok. I snooped through your fridge. Typical guy food: beer and cheese mostly. But you do have a few staples. How's that sound?

"Wonderful, but you don't need to go to any trouble. I could just have a muffin or something?"

Lori giggled. "And what kind of muffin are you thinking about? Hmmm? I thought you had all the muffin you could eat last night."

The mere suggestion of a sexual connotation caused a slight swelling in Jason, and Lori's eyes dropped to the tubular shape in his thin nylon shorts. He smiled and without thinking put his hand on his cock to adjust things.

"Oops, guess I shouldn't do that in front of my little sister. Force of habit from living alone, I guess."

"I think we are beyond the little sister stage at this point. And I wouldn't mind if you wanted to walk around here naked. You've got quite the bod, bro. And that wiener of yours is a thing of beauty--if not destruction. I'd love to try you on for breakfast, but I think I need to take a short break to recuperate. My eyes were bigger than my mouth...or other parts of me, if you catch my drift."

Lori had put the skillet on the stove and Jason came up behind her and hugged her, groping her full breasts as he kissed her neck and nibbled on her ears. His prick began to grow, and Lori reached behind her with her free hand and squeezed it.

"Better back off before I lose my concentration and burn something." She turned and kissed him. "Jason, I hope you don't regret last night. I sure don't. But I don't want to scare you off by being too aggressive, either."

"Lori, at this point you couldn't scare me off with poisonous snakes in your hair. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but this feels so right. This feels like a new chapter for me, and I hope for you. Of course, it might be best to keep this quiet, at least from our folks. They might not understand a relationship like this. But right now, I'm in La La Land. And to be honest, my dick is a little sore as well. Not to be blunt, but there is nothing wrong with the way you kiss...or fuck for that matter. You have no worries in that department."

"I'm so happy I didn't turn you off. And you made me feel things I never imagined last night...or was it early this morning?" Lori stood on her tiptoes and kissed him open mouthed for several seconds. "Now let me fix some breakfast while I can still walk and before we get too carried away."

Lori turned out to be a great cook as well as a workhorse around the house. She was continually cleaning and tidying up after their breakfast and their previous dinner, careful to not overdo things and infringe on Jason's bachelor habits. But at the same time, he enjoyed her bright, spirited presence, even when she rearranged things to the extent that he had trouble finding them. The rest of the morning and early afternoon they lounged and cuddled, watching some TV and reading. Jason was happy to see that Lori was an avid reader and shared many of his interests. Much of the day they spent just getting to know one another beyond their stepfamily connections as well as their recent sexual appetites.

They both realized that at some point they would have to face the dilemma surrounding Jason's father and his inappropriate advances to Lori. Drunk or not, his behavior had the potential of dissolving the family, if not worse. Also, sooner or later Lori's mom would discover their relationship, doubly complicated by the fact that Jason had already had a sexual relationship with her as well, not to mention one that he still dreamed about. But for now, they wanted to live in the moment and enjoy their mutual discoveries of one another.

By late afternoon, they were both a little bored of sitting around. Lori was dressed in a pair of shorts and a tank top. She was still braless, loving the freedom to let her large boobs jiggle without offending anyone in the process. The tank top fit her loosely so that her nipples occasionally peeked out the sides as she walked around the apartment. Currently, she was snuggled up to her brother, still clad in his nylon running shorts with no underwear. He had bothered to shave and put on a clean cotton tee, but otherwise, he was comfortable in casual lounging clothes around his sis. Had this been a day earlier, he would have been more self-conscious of the thin covering over his crotch.

Lori felt the need for a little action to rev things up. She yawned and stretched, her breasts cantilevering out the sides of the tank top and defying gravity. She reached down and fondled the tube shape in Jason's shorts with her hand. It immediately responded by swelling slightly. Lori bent down and kissed the head now prominently outlined by the thin nylon material.

"You know, bro. I'm a little sore down there, but my mouth feels ok. I bet I could talk you into some late afternoon fellatio. Would you like that? I could use the practice and I bet you could use something to wake you up."

Jason only smiled as Lori looked up at him with her head on his lap and a Cheshire grin on her face. She turned her head to bite his penis playfully.

"Yummm! I could make a meal on this. And I bet you could contribute some sauce for the sausage." She suddenly perked up with an idea. "Don't move. I'll be right back." And with that she jumped up and ran into the spare bedroom.

Jason mindlessly massaged himself as he watched her disappear down the hall and return moments later. Her lips were now colored in a bright red lipstick smile.

"I thought a little face paint might make it even better. Do you approve?" She pulled a pillow off the couch where they were sitting and kneeled on it between her brother's muscular thighs. She grabbed his shorts at the waste and pulled. "Let's just slip these off and see what we have to work with, hmmm? Oh, look! A snake! Maybe I should try to bite his head off."

Lori lifted the thick shaft in one hand and studied it. She stroked it slowly, the foreskin tightening as his cock continued to swell in her small hand.

"Think it'll fit?" Eyeing her brother, she opened her lipstick coated mouth as wide as possible and wrapped it around the head of Jason's cock."

"Jesus, Lori. That is so sexy. Your bright red lips wrapped around my dick. You are so hot." Jason reached down and tweaked a ripe nipple with one hand while Lori slowly stroked his shaft and applied pressure by hollowing her cheeks and sucking as she stroked him. With his free hand, he reached over and grabbed his phone next to him on an end table. Using both hands now, he found the camera app and focused the lens on the activity at the end of his cock. He waited for the right moment and snapped a picture of his sister's bright red lips stretched obscenely around the head of his cock. Lori looked up in surprise and a bit of shock at being photographed sucking her brother's dick.

"I swear...your face is not in the picture...just your mouth. But this is so sexy I have to capture it to show you. I promise no one will ever see this but you and me." He set the camera on the end table and resumed fondling Lori's tits as she returned her attention to his prick. "Oh my God. That feels so good. Now just let it slide out and lick the underside of the head...there...like that. Ummm...yeah! And kiss the head. God, Lori, you are a quick study."

Lori smiled in appreciation of her brother's directions and compliments. "Tell me just what you like. Don't be afraid to correct me if I do something wrong, Jason. Is this ok or should I suck harder? And I don't care if you take pictures if that turns you on. Just promise you won't share them." She paused a moment and just licked the head. "Am I going to fast or too slow?"

"Lori, there is no such thing as a bad blow job. You're doing a fantastic job. I just don't want to cum too soon, so go slowly. Unhuh...like that. I love it when you tongue me as you suck the shaft. Your tongue action is unbelievable. Yeah...just like that, Honey. God, you are making me so hard. My cock feels like an iron rod in your mouth."

Lori continued working the shaft, now with both hands, twisting in opposite directions as she tried to take in more and more of her brother's thick snake. At one point she went a bit too far and started to choke. She pulled his fat cock out of her mouth, saliva trailing, and giggled in embarrassment as her eyes began to water.

"Forget deep throat for now. You are way too big. I'll just have to concentrate on the top half." She resumed working on the glans, slipping it in and out of her mouth as she worked her tongue around it, lapping it between kisses. Finally, Jason began to squirm and grunt as his climax approached.

"Oh shit, Lori. I'm going to cum soon. God, I can't stop it. Too late...." Jason had been fondling his sister's breasts through her t-shirt as she was fellating him, and now he gripped her nipples tightly as a huge climax overtook him.

He raised his hips off the couch while every muscle in his body clenched in a mind-blowing orgasm. Lori held his cock head inches from her open mouth and waited for the first shot when a sudden spurt erupted out of the end of Jason's cock and hit her in the eye. She flinched involuntarily and then quickly placed the head back in her mouth and sucked for all she was worth. Spurt after spurt filled her mouth to overflowing and began leaking out the sides of her mouth, running down her fist and onto her arm and Jason's thighs. She continued stroking and sucking until he begged her to stop, his cock eventually softening in her hand. She slowly swallowed the remaining pool of sperm still in her mouth.

"Holy fuck, Lori. I don't think I've ever cum so hard before. Jesus, that was incredible."

Lori smiled at her success and licked the stray strands of pearly cum from her arm and Jason's thigh. "Wow, that was quite the load. You may have spoiled my dinner. I feel like I just had my dessert! But I did ok, didn't I?"

"More than ok, Lori. Holy shit. That could be illegal it was so good!" Jason lay back exhausted against the arm of the couch. He directed Lori to scoot up and hugged her. He kissed her lips and her face, licking remnants of his own cum from her forehead and cheeks before sharing it with her in an open-mouthed kiss.

Lor smiled angelically. She was in heaven. Her dream of being with her brother in a loving, not to mention sexual, relationship had long been a fantasy. And this was only the beginning. It was obvious that he was equally smitten with her. This could only get better.

"I love you Jason. I'll do anything for you."

"Me, too," he replied.

Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers