Sister's Surprise Pt. 07

Story Info
Jason and his sister Lori return to Tampa.
4.1k words
4.64
11.3k
20
2

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers

Jason arrived at his Tampa Bay apartment ahead of Lori as expected since they were on different flights. He straightened up the mess he had left before traveling to visit his stepparents, his late-night tryst with his stepmother still on his mind.

Life had gotten complicated. Still, it was hard to complain about being a sex object for a sexy, buxom middle-aged woman who knew how to punch all the right buttons. Of course, the fact that she was his stepmother whose daughter was in a sexual relationship with him made the situation tricky at best. His relationship with Lori had unexpectedly blossomed into more than just sex. Lori admitted to being in love with Jason and even though Jason professed similar feelings toward her, he couldn't help feeling that in the end it would not work out. Their relationship was not strictly taboo since they were not related by blood. Still, societal norms frowned upon relationships like theirs.

The fact that Lori was a younger version of her mother with D cup breasts and a perfect ass was enough to convince him that things were fine, but the situation still caused him occasional sleepless nights. What if Lori discovered he was screwing her mother? Still, it wasn't his fault--except that temptation had proven to be too much for him. It wasn't like he had asked for any of this. Both women had essentially fallen onto his lap without any provocation from him. And not just his lap, he thought with a smile.

Lori had had a crush on Jason for years and finally acted on it when she magically appeared on his doorstep...to his delight. Sharon, her mother, was simply an oversexed MILF who happened to have a fascination for large penises. Finding her tipsy and horny late at night had opened the door for the first episode. That was dangerous enough. But when she sneaked into his bedroom late at night, it was even worse with both her husband and her daughter sleeping close by. He had to admit that sex with her was incredible. Fucking his stepmother was exciting enough. But her coaxing him with explicit sexual instructions as she sucked his cock and fucked him resulted in orgasms like he had never before experienced.

Sex with Lori was wonderful, but he was always afraid he was going to hurt her. Despite her knockout body, she was relatively tiny compared to his 6'2" athletic frame. He knew from experience that his large cock was capable of damage if he got too rambunctious, and so he had to be extra careful with her. More than once she had asked him to slow down as she screamed out in a mix of pain and pleasure. She had confessed that she hated to rain on his parade, and she seemed willing to experiment in bed, but she also admitted to being sore the next day from their bouts. He promised to avoid getting overly enthusiastic in the future, but once they were coupled in bed, he tended to forget those guarantees. On the other hand, Sharon seemed to delight in enthusiastic fucking and begged him to fuck her so she couldn't walk the next day. And he had tried to comply.

When Lori finally did arrive at the apartment, she plopped on the couch, exhausted.

"Everything ok? Long trip, huh?"

"Long trip for sure, but also I'm worn out from hiding this from our parents. I'm not sure if mom suspects anything, but I'm suspicious about just how much she knows. She seems different around us."

"She seemed fine to me, I guess. And dad seemed to be more agreeable than ever."

"Yeah, I think he truly regrets making a drunken pass at me, and while he never actually apologized, he seems repentant. Still, it was awkward being around him. Mom really likes to dote on you, though. It's almost like she has a crush on you. She definitely flaunted those big tits of hers around you, I noticed."

"Well, she does have a big set, but they're not as nice as yours." Jason tried to deflect the conversation before the truth came out. Sharon did have a nice set, especially when she was enthusiastically riding on top of him and he was fondling them with both hands.

"I guess I'm glad you're a tit man, Jason. These boobies are a lot of trouble at times." Lori cupped her breasts and hefted them in each hand. "In fact, I'm going to get out of this bra, but don't get any wild ideas. I just want to relax for a bit." Lori stood and went into the bedroom only to return 5 minutes later in a pair of nylon shorts and a t-shirt, he boobs bouncing freely inside the cotton top.

Jason's cock gave a twitch at the sight of those gravity defying tits, the large nipples pointing in opposite directions and poking through the thin material as they swayed in rhythm with each step. Lori sat on Jason's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. He promptly took a ripe nipple between his lips and chewed softly on it.

"You're incorrigible. And what's this lump I feel poking me in the butt. I guess a weekend with no sex got you horny, huh? Maybe I should have sneaked back into your room to give you some relief!"

Jason imagined the scene of Lori sneaking into his room as he was fucking her mother. "As much as I wanted that, it would have been too dangerous. I'm glad you didn't. God, could you imagine if your mother would have heard us?" '

And it would have been too dangerous...but for a different reason,' he thought.

Lori kissed him and then fed the other tit into his mouth.

"Here, this will have to suffice for a while. I'm pooped! Speaking of which, I think mom got too excited with our visit. She was worn out and walking like she had a stick up her butt after you left. I think she and dad must have gotten it on and overdid it. As I now know, your dad has a pretty big penis, although not as big as yours."

Jason only smiled, but his cock stiffened at the thought of his stepmother's velvety cunt sliding up and down his fat shaft while she moaned exclamations in his ear about how much she loved his big prick. "Oh, honey. You're stretching me like a teenage virgin with your huge cock. Do you like the way your momma's pussy feels as you fuck me?" he remembered her saying as she proffered her naked breasts to his hungry lips between passionate kisses.

Lori felt the swelling under her butt grow. "Calm down, lover boy and I'll defuse this rocket later on for you." She stood and walked into the kitchen, purposefully exaggerating the swaying of her ass as she looked over her shoulder with a sexy smirk.

Lori tidied up the kitchen even though Jason had already done his best to keep things neat. She was feeling a bit uneasy as well, wondering where all this was leading. As much as she loved her brother, she realized the difficulty of their situation as well as the fact that she was still young and inexperienced in love. Living with her handsome brother and being the object of his advances was her dream, but she wondered if this was nothing more than a teenage crush gone too far.

An added bonus was the fact that Jason was a wonderful lover even though his huge penis caused a fair amount of discomfort. But Lori hated to complain since there was nothing he could do about that. She figured that in time she would simply get used to his size.

As she wiped the counter with a dish rag, she wondered how this could possibly end. Age was not an issue--necessarily. Jason was only 4 years older than her. But she was just beginning her life at 21 and he had already finished college, had a great job, and was in the prime of bachelor hood. Guys his age liked to wander and play the field, and even though Jason seemed happy enough with her, how long would that last? He might some day regret her abrupt appearance at his door and secretly wish that he had never let her in. Uncertainty pervaded her thoughts.

Later that night they prepared for bed, sharing the bathroom briefly as they brushed their teeth. Jason hopped into bed and turned on the nightstand lamp to read. Lori entered, her boobs bouncing inside a well-worn XL tee shirt of Jason's that had become her favorite nightie. It draped nearly to her knees, hiding her panties with a picture of Pooh Bear stenciled on the crotch. She crawled in next to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Would you like me to make you happy?" Lori reached down and slid her hand inside Jason's boxers. Her finger gripped his penis and slowly stroked it. "This big boy hasn't had any action for a while, and I bet I can help with that." Lori kissed her brother on his parted lips and inserted her tongue in his mouth as she continued to stroke his thick member. Immediately his prick responded and swelled to the extent that her fingers could not encircle it.

Jason reached under her t-shirt nightie and squeezed a large puffy nipple capping her D cup breast. Both Lori and her mother were blessed with puffy, sensitive nipples and at Jason's touch, Lori felt a tingling in her groin. She pushed the covers back and pulled his boxers down with both hands so he could kick them off. His thick phallus sprang to attention and Lori grabbed it with both hands. She kneeled between her brother's legs and gazing up at him with her big blue eyes, she kissed the plum sized head before licking the underside of the crown and wrapping her lips around it. Her mouth strained to take it all in, stretching wide as the oversized glans slowly disappeared between her lips. Lori slipped her mouth off of him and placed her tongue on Jason's piss hole before kissing it.

"Tell me what you'd like, Honey. I owe you one for being such a sweet brother. How about if I lie on my back and give you a tit fuck? We haven't done that for a while. How does that sound?"

Lori stripped off her t-shirt nightie exposing her beautiful, ripe breasts and lay on her back, her nipples pointing skyward. She coaxed her stepbrother to sit on top of her as she pushed her jutting, cone-shaped orbs together to form an inviting cleft for his cock. Jason smiled as he grabbed the base of his thick penis and playfully rubbed it against Lori's tits and face before inserting it in the "pussy" formed by her breasts. As the glans emerged from the cleft near her chin, Lori raised her head to engulf the head in her mouth. She reached around and grabbing the shaft in her right hand, spit on the head and shaft for lubrication before inserting it in her wet mouth.

Jason watched as if hypnotized by his sister's ministrations toward his cock. She licked and sucked on the head as she slowly pumped it with her hand before releasing it and pushing her breasts together again to form a soft receptacle.

"God, I can never believe how big your cock is, Jason! I get wet just looking at it. Especially from this angle. But anyway, go ahead and fuck my tits. I want you to feel good after a long, dry weekend."

Jason's ass slowly pumped back and forth as his cock buried itself between her firm mounds. As big as her tits were, his cock periodically popped up and had to be reinserted. Lori adjusted the pillow to raise her head so she could both watch the action better and occasionally reach down to suck on the bulbous crown. Jason reached back behind him and rubbed Lori's clit with one hand as he increased the tempo of his thrusts. The sight of Lori's large pink nipples mashed together and his cock sliding between her tits caused his prick to swell and get even harder.

Lori coached her brother with nasty provocations.

"I bet you'd like to cum on my face, hmmm, Jason? Shoot your cum into your little sister's mouth and all over her face so she looks like a glazed donut? I do love the taste of your sticky cum. And look at how big and hard you are now. You love fucking my big tits, don't you? I bet this is going to be a big wad...you haven't had any sex all weekend, poor boy."

Lori's chatter gradually intensified Jason's efforts, and he reached forward with his weight on both arms next to Lori's head and pumped his cock furiously between her tits. Her encouragement only excited him more, although her assertion that he had gone through a weekend dry spell only conjured images of her mother sliding up and down on his cock as he blew a huge wad inside his stepmother and sucked on her huge tits.

That image, plus his sister's oral reinforcements heightened the sensuality of the moment and a river of cum began surging from his balls to his thick shaft.

"Oh shit, Shar...Lori, I'm going to cum. Ungghhh...." Jason grunted aloud as a huge load exploded out of the end of his prick onto Lori's neck, open mouth and over her face, but not before she gave a brief perplexing look when Jason inadvertently started to say her mother's name. However, the sheer volume of Jason's climax caused her to refocus on the job at hand to keep up with the cum spewing from the head of his cock, now inserted again into her mouth. She swallowed what she could and then wiped her eyes with a gooey finger.

Jason pinched her nipples as Lori swallowed the remaining strands of jizz from her fingers after wiping her face. He was horrified at how close he had come to screaming Lori's mother's name at the moment of his climax and prayed she had not realized his mistake. His brain was working overtime to come up with an excuse if she asked about it. But he couldn't really think as he watched his sister licking and swallowing the thick, ropey sperm covering her chest and face.

Lori, on the other hand, was still busy dealing with the remains of his giant cum blast. The creamy fluid had gotten in her eyes and in her hair, and she giggled as she tried to deal with it while Jason kept reinserting his oversized cockhead into her mouth, at least partly to stifle any conversation before he could come up with a plausible alibi in case he was questioned.

Finally, after she tapped him on the thighs to roll off her, he lay back, his large, flaccid cock still red and glistening as it softened and returned to a normal state.

"Wow, you were right. I needed that after remaining celibate all weekend. That was fantastic, Lori." He reiterated his purported abstinence and said her name aloud in hopes it would erase any ill thoughts she might have from his heat-of-the-moment utterance of her mother's name.

But Lori wasn't so easily deceived. She smiled, but her lips were compressed in thought. She decided to say nothing for now, but she was sure that her brother had started to actually scream her mother's name in a moment of passion. What the hell could that possibly mean? And how should she handle it? She inwardly giggled at the thought of moaning Dan's name the next time she made love with Jason but knew that wouldn't resolve the question of why Jason would have her mother on his mind during a climax. And besides that, Jason's father disgusted her, and his name was repugnant--even as a joke.

Jason was too busy with his own thoughts to say anything. He decided he could deny it and claim she was hearing things. Or...he could argue he simply said something like "Oh shit..." and she had misunderstood him. Either way, he would never admit to Lori that he had fucked her mother. Besides, Sharon had initiated it both times, and the first time was before he had even developed a relationship with Lori. The second time, he could say he thought it was Lori jumping his bones in the middle of the night before he realized it was her mother. That sounded flimsy, however. The best course was to say nothing.

The problem was, he loved fucking her mother. Despite carrying a few extra pounds, much of it in her tits, Sharon was a great fuck and she made him cum like a firehose. Added to that-- she admitted that she loved fucking him, and he was sure that if the opportunity arose, he'd take his chances. She was that good--and fucking your mother created a taboo excitement of its own. Of course, he felt a certain amount of guilt over all this, but it wasn't like he was married to Lori. He wasn't even sure they would stay together in their relationship much longer. That was a certainty if she knew the truth about Sharon.

Jason decided the best course of action was to be proactive. He looked over at Lori and kissed her on the lips, and then her face and forehead in a loving gesture.

"You taste like cum," he teased. "Not that I mind, of course, since it is my cum. That was wonderful, Lori. But now let me make you feel good."

He caressed her bare breasts gently and kissed each puffy nipple.

"Oh, Jason, you don't have to do anything for me, Honey. Just hold me for a while."

Jason wrapped his arms around her, but the allure of those ripe young breasts staring him in the face captured his attention, and his tumescent phallus even reacted positively. Lori saw life in it and automatically reached down to gently stroked his thick snake, still glistening with a mix of her saliva and his cum.

"Your cock is unbelievable. It's like it has a life of its own. But I'm not sure I could take a pounding from you right now. Maybe we should just cuddle."

"How about this?" Jason slid down and pulled off Lori's Pooh Bear panties. Let's see if I can work some magic with my tongue instead of my cock." Jason spread Lori's legs and licked the inside of her thighs, sliding his tongue between her labia and over her clitoris. Like her mother, Lori had a prominent clitoris that was also extremely sensitive. As soon as his tongue slithered over and around it, she let out a gasp.

Jason parted her labia with two fingers and worked his tongue up and down her slit, lingering on her little hooded penis and sucking it between his lips.

"Yes, right there, Sweetie. I love the way you lick my pussy, Jason. Ummm, that's it. Just like that, Honey."

Like it or not, Lori's voice sounded much like her mother's although not quite as husky, and suddenly Jason pictured not his sister, but his mother receiving his attention on her large clit and labia. He began eating Lori with a renewed focus, licking and lapping her cunt until she was soaking wet and his face was glistening in response. Lori lost track of time as Jason worked on her with his tongue, touching even her anus from time to time.

"Jesus, Jason. What has gotten into you? Oh, Honey. Your tongue feels so good. I think you're going to make me cum soon."

Lori held his head by the ears in both hands and ground and twisted her groin into Jason's face. She moaned in appreciation as he carefully inserted first one finger, and then a second one into her honey channel. The room was filled with the sloppy sounds of his face fucking her and her moaning until finally, she grabbed two handfuls of hair and screamed, her legs locked around his ears in a frozen clench.

"Oh fuuuucccckkk, I'm going to cummmmm, Jaaaasssssonnnn."

When Jason heard that, he pulled one finger out of her pussy and slowly slid it into her ass as his tongue worked on her clit. His other finger continued to slide in and out of her pussy until suddenly, Lori erupted in a screaming spasm of cunt juice, soaking his face and the bed.

'Jesus, I don't think her mother came that hard,' Jason thought to himself. He could fee that his cock was also responding, not completely rigid but hard enough to be scary.

Jason waited until Lori had quieted and then he scooted up and kissed her pubic hair, her stomach, her breasts, and her face. When she opened her mouth to receive his tongue, he gripped his cock in a free hand and, wedging her knees apart, slipped just the crown into her cunt. Fortunately, Lori was well lubricated and loosened so that she felt no initial pain with the unexpected insertion.

"Oh, Honey. I'm not sure I can take any more right now. You wore me out, Babe."

"No worries. I just need to feel your sweet pussy for a few moments. I promise I'll be gentle."

Jason carefully inserted a few more inches and withdrew until just the tip was inside his sister.

"Oh, God. Even now it feels like you are putting a bat inside me. Be careful, Honey. I'm fragile. Your cock is so big. Go easy on me."

But Jason was turned on again and needed to cum one more time. He started slowly and after a few minutes of fucking her with just a few inches of his cock, pinned Lori's legs back so that her ass was pointing to the ceiling. Careful to not penetrate too deeply and with his eyes closed, he began a rhythmic fucking motion, gradually working more of his cock in her and all the while picturing his big-titted stepmother under him, her ample ass cushioning his thrusts.

Lorenzo7
Lorenzo7
339 Followers
12