Sister's Surprise Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Sharon would be talking dirty and encouraging her stepson with nasty instructions, and almost as if on cue, Lori began whispering in his ear. "That's it, Honey. Your cock is so big and hard. You're stretching my tight little pussy, but you feel so good. Go ahead, shoot all that sperm in me one more time. Let me feel your big cock squirt your love juice in my cunt. Fill me up. I love the way you fuck me. I love my big brother fucking his little sister."

When Jason heard his sister use the word "cunt," it was like a trigger, and he pushed just a little deeper until, squealing and moaning encouragement, Lori began meeting his thrusts.

Excited by his sister's directions, he in turn began to offer instructions. "Do you like your big brothers huge cock, Lori? That's it, sis, you fuck so hot. Your smooth cunt is gripping me like a vise and getting me so fucking turned on. I'm gonna fill you with cum. Are you ready?"

"Oh Jason. You are so deep, Baby. Cum for me. Shoot all your cream into me, Baby." And then Lori did something she'd never done before. She reached around him and wormed a finger in Jason's ass. That was all it took.

With an animal grunt, Jason unloaded again. Not as much as the first time, but still a sizable load. This time he was careful only to call out his sister's name. And luckily so. Lori was waiting for another mistake. But it never came.

Minutes later, Jason slipped his limp penis out of her red and raw cunt, and they lay together silently on the bed. Lori pulled the covers over them despite the warm Tampa Bay night that allowed opened windows.

Finally, she spoke. "Lord, Jason! I'm not sure I'll be able to walk tomorrow after that. After a fucking like that, I'll be limping like my mother."

Jason stiffened but didn't look over at his sister. He pictured Lori with a smug smile on her face, testing him. And Lori was smiling. For several reasons, not the least of which was the fact that she had learned a few more tricks to get her brother off. She still had questions about what might have transpired between her brother and her mother, but they would have to wait.

Lori soon dozed off, worn out and satisfied for now. Jason lay awake for some time thinking about that last sentence. 'What now?' he thought.

12